PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ever just wanted to beat the FUCK out of a coworker???

2.0civic
02-07-2007, 01:01 PM
Im not going to say names because a few of the people on this board in snellville/loganville/monroe area know the kid but i SERIOUSLY am probably going to beat the shit out of a coworker. He is the BIGGEST douchebag i have ever met.

Lets see. Yesterday a customer comes in and since he has a expensive car for a 21 year old and thinks hes hot shit cause its a semi rare car, likes to rub it in my face (in front of customers no less) about how much better his automatic mustang is than my civic. I brush it off and turn it into a friendly "atleast i drive a stick comment". Anyway, he gets pissy and starts being a douchebag about how, "i beat all mustangs but cobras" so it essentially turns into a money issue instead of a car issue. All i ever hear from him is " i drive a 48k mustang, why cant i get a girl?" and im like "i drive a busted ass sedan that i have mmm....$600 TOTAL into and get it all the time...maybe its your personality and how much of a dick you are." he called me a ricer for having a honda yesterday when hes the one who drives an AUTOMATIC non supercharged saleen which is nothing but a GT with a body kit (essentially)...the irony...

So anyway, i come in to work today, start doing a data transfer and some other shit on my phone and he has been on my ASS all day. while im in the middle of doing something with a customer, his dumbass comes over and takes the cord out. This isnt cool esecially since i do ALL of the owrk here minus some admin paperwork BS. All he ever comes out of his office for is if i get hammered with customers or if he wants to come debo a sale while im doing the activation (happened the other day). so when i get done with the customer, i grab the cable again and keep doing what im doing without saying a word. He comes back and is like "are you done with that" and im like ill put it up when im threw. He has said shit to me about it ATLEAST 8 more times and i really just feel like decking his ass

anybody else have douchebag coworkers like this?

chrisdavis
02-07-2007, 01:02 PM
Daily

2.0civic
02-07-2007, 01:04 PM
like im cool with him being the whole domestic vs imports thing but when he feels the need to stir shit up in front of customers, it pisses me off. Then its ALWAYS the money aspect but hes only got his mustang cause its in daddys insurance and daddy lets him run the store

chrisdavis
02-07-2007, 01:07 PM
Sounds like the only thing he has going for him is the fact he comes from a privilaged background. I have found that most people who are miserable try to make everyone around them miserable too

OneSlow5pt0
02-07-2007, 01:07 PM
damn,y u drivin a ricer honda,u should know by now mustangs beat all cars,LMAO

2.0civic
02-07-2007, 01:08 PM
Sounds like the only thing he has going for him is the fact he comes from a privilaged background. I have found that most people who are miserable try to make everyone around them miserable too

seems similar to that effect....

civic95
02-07-2007, 01:10 PM
You need to go ahead, and kick his ass now before you kill him. Trust me. If you get fired, it's still better than working with that asshole everyday.

Or you could just not say anything, and let him be like that everyday you continue to work there.

Your choice.

2.0civic
02-07-2007, 01:10 PM
damn,y u drivin a ricer honda,u should know by now mustangs beat all cars,LMAO

yeah esecially driving an auto:rolleyes:

I told him we could run and i would borrow a friends stock gt and run him if he wanted to play that shit...

He also claimed that he hit 165 the other day but cant recall where when i asked him:gay:

2.0civic
02-07-2007, 01:11 PM
You need to go ahead, and kick his ass now before you kill him. Trust me. If you get fired, it's still better than working with that asshole everyday.

Or you could just not say anything, and let him be like that everyday you continue to work there.

Your choice.

i get paid too well right now to leave lol and especially with the promotion i might be getting, ill take shit for a few more weeks lol

OneSlow5pt0
02-07-2007, 01:13 PM
yeah esecially driving an auto:rolleyes:

I told him we could run and i would borrow a friends stock gt and run him if he wanted to play that shit...

He also claimed that he hit 165 the other day but cant recall where when i asked him:gay:

hey i drive a auto,but i do hate mustangs,and their drivers.

2.0civic
02-07-2007, 01:13 PM
yeah i just got him to click the phonetrace.org link too LIRL...made my day soo much better

Greddypacked
02-07-2007, 01:15 PM
Do nothing, if your getting the money and have a good job take the BS. It's better than having no job for a month and needing money. Just take the BS and ignore it, he might see that and start being nice to you if you dont show it effecting you.

2.0civic
02-07-2007, 01:18 PM
Do nothing, if your getting the money and have a good job take the BS. It's better than having no job for a month and needing money. Just take the BS and ignore it, he might see that and start being nice to you if you dont show it effecting you.

nah, i normally give him shit back but he starts crying and being a whiney bitch about it...i got a call from his dad (my owner) yesterday asking if i liked this location or our other better and i told him here cause its OK sometimes when his sons not a tool

I get a call later that night from one of our outside sales guys saying im about to get a HUGE promotion since im the only qualified to do the job so ill take his shit for a little bit more and get my promo and dip the fuck out of here

jmmx258
02-07-2007, 01:21 PM
haha, thats links hilarious when u get people. I've dealt with those kind of people on several occassions. I actually had a guy come to my house after where, where myself, my friend his fiance' and their daughter lived starting shit. He swung at me while i was buffing the old EK, and some how i managed to slam his fist with an aluminum body buffer lol. He fell on his ass and i walked toward him, and he ran away. I hate stupid "hard ass" people...

Follow him home and kick his ass

dorin48
02-07-2007, 01:22 PM
I have a speed3 he has a mustang(talks about how 5.0's > 4.6's now he owns a 4.6 and thinks its the baddest shit in the world. Hes technically my boss.... lol i call him out daily for all the huge lies he makes up. "I had a supercharged mustang that would get sideways in 5th on the highway.... yeah right. And he never helps. just smokes outside,in the bathroom, in the office and revs up his mustang. shoots the shit with the other ignorant people that walk through the door. AND STEALS SHIT CONSTANTLY! ugh.... kill me now.

2.0civic
02-07-2007, 01:22 PM
haha, thats links hilarious when u get people. I've dealt with those kind of people on several occassions. I actually had a guy come to my house after where, where myself, my friend his fiance' and their daughter lived starting shit. He swung at me while i was buffing the old EK, and some how i managed to slam his fist with an aluminum body buffer lol. He fell on his ass and i walked toward him, and he ran away. I hate stupid "hard ass" people...

Follow him home and kick his ass

i could forget the promotion then...he lives with my owner lol...hence the part where hes my owners son:goodjob:

2.0civic
02-07-2007, 01:25 PM
I have a speed3 he has a mustang(talks about how 5.0's > 4.6's now he owns a 4.6 and thinks its the baddest shit in the world. Hes technically my boss.... lol i call him out daily for all the huge lies he makes up. "I had a supercharged mustang that would get sideways in 5th on the highway.... yeah right. And he never helps. just smokes outside,in the bathroom, in the office and revs up his mustang. shoots the shit with the other ignorant people that walk through the door. AND STEALS SHIT CONSTANTLY! ugh.... kill me now.

nah man the best part is after i told him about when i finish boosting my old motor well go run and how my mmm2k shitbox will hand his saleen his ass..he goes "well my buddy has a 1.8T that will hand you your ass.." so automatically a stock turbo makes you fast?? LIRL. i just kind of blew it off and was like "dont even get me started on VW's or you will have some ownage"

im calling in friday lol

dorin48
02-07-2007, 01:29 PM
I feel your pain....(are our co-workers one in the same????) Stick it to him!:goodjob:

Killer
02-07-2007, 01:41 PM
He may be your bosses son, but if you're getting promotion. ur boss must like u... tell u boss how unqualified of an employee his son is.. maybe he'll do somethin about it.

The Yousef
02-07-2007, 01:43 PM
you should just sell your civic and buy an 03+ cobra just for the sheer fact you can point and laugh at him...

2.0civic
02-07-2007, 01:45 PM
you should just sell your civic and buy an 03+ cobra just for the sheer fact you can point and laugh at him...

LOL, one of my good friends has a T-Trim 5.0 notch he said i can borrow if asshat wants to run

He may be your bosses son, but if you're getting promotion. ur boss must like u... tell u boss how unqualified of an employee his son is.. maybe he'll do somethin about it.

i really wouldnt care...if i get the management job, ill be far away from him:goodjob:

The Yousef
02-07-2007, 01:45 PM
LOL, one of my good friends has a T-Trim 5.0 notch he said i can borrow if asshat wants to run

DO IT!

and tell him it's your weekend car... :lmao:

2.0civic
02-07-2007, 01:47 PM
DO IT!

and tell him it's your weekend car... :lmao:

my buddy put up $300 to run him his his del sol with nothing but a gsr swap in it and he declined lolol

AtifSajid
02-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Tell him...stop that shit in front of customers, or I'll take your ass out back after we are off work..I would.

Sammich
02-07-2007, 02:33 PM
EVERYDAY..theres two here i'd beat down right now if given the chance

R3RUN
02-07-2007, 02:41 PM
Id like to beat the shit out of 95% of the wait staff at the restaurant I worked at over the summer. I didn't know it at the time but they were not tipping me out. MongolPup started working there and told me how much he was making, needless to say it probably cost me over $1k over the course of the summer.

Kyle
02-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Yes...

I worked with the biggest liers ever when I worked at a golf course. See the best tips were in the mornings on saturday and sunday. It sucked closing on either day cuase it fucks up your weekend and on sunday you have to get every ball of the driving range and you are usually there till about 9:00-9:30. So this summer the kid lies and says I have summer school on saturday and sunday morning. The golf pro believes him and so he always opened on saturday and sunday. And becuause his brother worked there too the pro always scheduled them together.

I actually took the time to look it up on the internet and the summer school was never on the weekend. The kid always lied to help himself out and fuck over everyone else. I wanted to beat this kid, but knew it wasn't worth it.

bdydrpdmazda
02-07-2007, 04:39 PM
I never ever want to beat up a co-worker.

2.0civic
02-07-2007, 04:45 PM
LOLOLOL I JUST WENT OFF ON THE KID AND MIGHT BE QUITTING TOMORROW

2.0civic
02-07-2007, 04:47 PM
HES BITCHING TO HIS DAD NOW ABOUT ME GOING OFF ON HIM CAUSE HE ASKED ME WHAT MY PROBLEM WAS AND I TOLD HIM I WOULD TALK TO HIM LATER ABOUT IT AND HE STARTED SHIT IN FRONT OF A CUSTOMER AND I TOLD HIM HE WAS MY PROBLEM AND HE GOT ALL PISSY AND NOW ME AND THE CUSTOMER ARE LAUGHING AT HIM LOL

THE CUSTOMER WAS LIKE "HIS DAD OWNS THE STORE" AND I WAS LIKE YUP

LOLOL GOOD TIMES

scttydb411
02-07-2007, 05:30 PM
HES BITCHING TO HIS DAD NOW ABOUT ME GOING OFF ON HIM CAUSE HE ASKED ME WHAT MY PROBLEM WAS AND I TOLD HIM I WOULD TALK TO HIM LATER ABOUT IT AND HE STARTED SHIT IN FRONT OF A CUSTOMER AND I TOLD HIM HE WAS MY PROBLEM AND HE GOT ALL PISSY AND NOW ME AND THE CUSTOMER ARE LAUGHING AT HIM LOL

THE CUSTOMER WAS LIKE "HIS DAD OWNS THE STORE" AND I WAS LIKE YUP

LOLOL GOOD TIMES

get the cust to call the owner about how unprofessional and a d#ck his son is. unless he's a moron himslef son will be doing something else or very humble after that.

hondamex7217
02-07-2007, 05:42 PM
you cry baby! ! !

soul
02-07-2007, 06:43 PM
damn them mustang owners, escpecially them saleen owners :ninja:

Mr_Mischif
02-07-2007, 07:08 PM
damn them mustang owners, escpecially them saleen owners :ninja:

I know, I want to boil them in their own axle grease!

MachNU
02-07-2007, 08:37 PM
A STOCK GT THAT ONLY LOOSES TO COBRAS AND ITS AN AUTO!!!!!! there is no way in hell!!!!!!! God man i would come down there and kick his ass jsut for putting us mustang drivers down!!!!

Crazy Asian
02-07-2007, 08:39 PM
Your mustang is slow. Even your sentra can beat it. Sad. LOL!!!

SixSquared
02-08-2007, 10:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv4Dldtix6M

Feel better.

2.0civic
02-08-2007, 03:42 PM
get the cust to call the owner about how unprofessional and a d#ck his son is. unless he's a moron himslef son will be doing something else or very humble after that.

yeah lol update on the situation is im still keeping my job, just not working with him. his dad called me last night and we talked about things and he told his dad that for "no appaernt reason" i went off on him in front of a customer and started ragging on his car...what a douchebag

i just explained to his dad that i didnt just RANDOMLY go off on him and that i had repeatedly told him we werent havinf that conversation there and told him that if he wants, pull security tapes and watch those lol

Bishop
02-08-2007, 07:32 PM
nope, i only have 1 co-worker and he's cool.

Hektik
02-08-2007, 11:24 PM
i dont have any co-workers.

but ive been in the same situation before .. its alot easier to just confront the person quickly and find out what theyre really about. thankfully i was the shift supervisor at my previous job so it was all good. i would just send mofos home if they started getting on my nerves. lol.

jmmx258
02-10-2007, 10:28 AM
i could forget the promotion then...he lives with my owner lol...hence the part where hes my owners son:goodjob:

Oh haha. Kinda missed that part. My bad. Drag him out of his car at a stop sign