PDA

View Full Version : PIZZA PARLOR BRAWL...

NzProjeKt
06-19-2005, 12:23 AM
The video shows Mark Jones, who is more than 6 feet tall and weighs almost 300 pounds, repeatedly striking Joseph Scarpino in the face and body as customers watched.

Jones was found guilty of felonious assault last week and was sentenced to four years in prison.

Scarpino suffered a broken eye socket and nose, a concussion and a chipped tooth in the beating.

The incident began when Jones' girlfriend cut in line in front of Scarpino.

Scarpino was on his cell phone and told his fiance it might take a little longer to get their pizza.

Jones' girlfriend got mad at the comment and created such a commotion that the manager tried to kick her out.

That's when Jones stepped in and hit Scarpino at least seven times.

Jones' girlfriend, Prestia Sims, is scheduled to go on trial next month for her alleged role in the incident.

PIZZA PARLOR BRAWL (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pizzaparlorbrawl.html)

NzProjeKt
06-19-2005, 12:24 AM
ALL THAT JUST OVER SOME FUKIN PIZZA.. :confused:

The Yousef
06-19-2005, 12:34 AM
wow..that just lowered my faith in humanity to even more retarded levels...

dereksi
06-19-2005, 12:34 AM
I woulda shot that motherfucker in the face.

babygurl
06-19-2005, 12:39 AM
what a dumb bitch..i hate people like that, she deserves what she gets........and that guy to should have asked what int he world what was going on first...dumbasses..........have fun fighting in prison....

ahmonrah
06-19-2005, 12:51 AM
i watched that video.....there were 2 things apparently wrong in that vid. i actually seen it little more than a month ago.
#1) the blatantly ignorant way that the girlfriend acted. yelling, cussing and aggravating the guy that was subsequently assaulted by her SUGE KNIGHT-ISH boyfriend. what was her fukking excuse for ranting and raving IN PUBLIC about an issue that would've been easily resolved in a calm manner if only her stupid ass had talked to the manager about whatever may have pissed her off. what right did she have finger pointing in that mans face when he was on the CELLPHONE, apparently trying to ignore her fat ass in the first place! some people would be quick to say "see there? that's black folks for you." i'm black myself and when i seen that display of utter stupidity i shook my head, cause it's an embarrassment to myself personally when i see people blow up over situations that appear to be so tiny.

#2) the boyfriend....sigh...the stupid ass boyfriend. if i seen my girlfriend ranting and raving in some man's face (which i've seen once before, but that bitch was a drama queen so she got dropped) me personally i'd like to find out from her FIRST what is the fukking reason she's acking like some idiot in public, then talk to the dude that was according to her actions "at fault". i'm no small guy either, 5'11"-6' 230+pounds solid but i dont throw that around like i'm a tough guy. but i know how much damage i myself can generate when striking someone. i've done it before and the trauma i caused wasnt in the least pretty.(the guy i hit suffered ruptured blood vessels and capillaries in his left eye, cracked orbit, torn cornea and ruptured vessells and capillaries around his eye, and torn brow. that was from one punch..) i'm not one stupid enough to jump into a dogfight with someone UNLESS there is a legitimate reason to do so.

the dumb ass boyfriend got what he deserved for : A) not using his head to see wht the problem was, and B) trying to d-bo someone that most likely wasnt doing anything wrong, from what i saw of the tape.

i for one think the dumb ass bitch that instigated the fight should get the same sentence if not 2 more years added for being the catalyst in the whole fiasco.

jrobbins30041
06-19-2005, 01:02 AM
someone should of taken a knife and stabbed him

TRAY_STi
06-19-2005, 01:10 AM
Saw the video before. But didn't really understand what it was all about. Makes me really wish i carried a gun.

NzProjeKt
06-19-2005, 01:16 AM
i know its the stupid bitches fault for blowin the situation up and what not... but if i was that scrawny white dude i wouldnt have even let that GIANT think that i was gettin in that bitches face...By the looks of it though.... it seems as though the only reason he got smaked the fuck down was because he was semi-buckin at that stupid bitch...

ahmonrah
06-19-2005, 01:24 AM
i know its the stupid bitches fault for blowin the situation up and what not... but if i was that scrawny white dude i wouldnt have even let that GIANT think that i was gettin in that bitches face...By the looks of it though.... it seems as though the only reason he got hit is cause he was semi-buckin at that stupid bitch... you ever had a little dog nipping at your heels and no matter how much you ignore it , it just won't go away ?? you buck at it and it'll back down for a second or it'll eventually leave you alone. well the fat bitch was the nippy dog, but instead of chilling out she called her fat assed boyfriend in.

NzProjeKt
06-19-2005, 01:27 AM
well her fat assed boyfreind was already inside when the white dude was buckin at her..
so that would be like buckin at a dog while his dad/husband is watchin...

anyhow i understand what you are saying...

mocha latte cupcake
06-19-2005, 02:13 AM
all i know is that frick ho started it and i hope she gets what she deserves, my biggest issue with the video is... i mean seriously with another 6 or so guys in there NO ONE stepped in, seriously, the shop owner (who i know has to have a gun somewhere in there) didn't do anything about it, everyone just went about their business pretending they weren't seeing anything or it wasn't happening, i'm not a big guy 6'0" 200 lbs, but i'd like to think i would try to do my part with my friends and help that guy. it might have been a lost cause but i would still like to think that someone in there should have done something.

ahmonrah
06-19-2005, 04:38 AM
yeah ..i couldnt have just stood there while brotha man pummelled dudes ass. it just wasnt right.

BOOSTEDeg
06-19-2005, 12:20 PM
The lady actually spits on the cashier, which you don't see in this video. She wanted to cut everyone and the guy that got the shit beat out of him was on the phone with his girlfirend. He says there is a rude bitch cutting in front of everyone and it's going to be a little longer. She spits on the guy at the register, then goes and gives that dude a bunch of shit. Then her man comes in, who just got out of jail, might I add, and does that. I just can't believe everyone just watches. But then again I am 6'3", 260, so I probably could have lended a hand. In the end the guy that got beat down had a broken cheek, eye socket, nose and numerous other things.

Leisa
06-19-2005, 12:28 PM
this was on the news not too long ago... that is some fucked up shit!

Jaimecbr900
06-19-2005, 12:37 PM
I saw that video a long time ago. I always wondered what happened to that guy. I'm glad he'll get whats coming to him in prison. I hope his GF gets the same thing.

JagerGirl
06-19-2005, 01:01 PM
I saw that a while back.. looks painful

luvleexcivic
06-19-2005, 01:06 PM
that nigga gangsta as hell haha .. but that white guy deserved it because he should of knocked that fat biatch and that big dude out first .. he just standing around gettin knocked ..

NzProjeKt
06-19-2005, 01:07 PM
but that white guy deserved it because he should of knocked that fat biatch and that big dude out first .. he just standing around gettin knocked ..

are you serious????

tony
06-19-2005, 01:12 PM
I'm wondering how its his fault? Dude was on the cell with his fiance minding his own business. I would have told her to take her fat ass down to subway, the last thing she needed was another pizza.

dartingd
06-19-2005, 02:10 PM
^lol at that

luvleexcivic
06-19-2005, 03:25 PM
are you serious????
hell yea im serious .. tell yo gurl to come in my face and let me see you standing next to her ill knock both of ya out before you gonna knock me out ..

tony
06-19-2005, 03:33 PM
lol that is one of the most ignorant statements I've read but somehow funny as hell. You feel that comfortable with hitting a woman? :thinking:

dereksi
06-19-2005, 03:37 PM
hell yea im serious .. tell yo gurl to come in my face and let me see you standing next to her ill knock both of ya out before you gonna knock me out ..
Kinda makes sense you know "kill or be killed" kinda thinkin.I can respect that i think along those same lines.

NzProjeKt
06-19-2005, 03:41 PM

your statment is sooo ignorant that at this point im not even going to address it...
BUT KILLA CAM GOT SOMETIN TO SAY TO YOU.... (http://ovafiya.blackgoku.com/umad/haterz.html)

NzProjeKt
06-19-2005, 03:42 PM
Kinda makes sense you know "kill or be killed" kinda thinkin.I can respect that i think along those same lines.

yea man I feel you... but that white dude tryna fight that GIANT would equal useless... By the looks of it though.. it even seems as if that bitch was gettin ready to whoop his ass... if he was armed that would be a different story...

luvleexcivic
06-19-2005, 03:55 PM
lol that is one of the most ignorant statements I've read but somehow funny as hell. You feel that comfortable with hitting a woman? :thinking:
hell yea if the biatch is bigger then me .. and there for that biatch was bigger then the white dude

luvleexcivic
06-19-2005, 03:56 PM
thank you .. either knock them out or they knock you out or maybe even kill you .. who knows

dereksi
06-19-2005, 03:57 PM
If a girl hits me she grew balls and shes no longer a female.Sounds dick but i will do whatever i need to do to defend me and mine.

luvleexcivic
06-19-2005, 03:58 PM
your statment is sooo ignorant that at this point im not even going to address it...
BUT KILLA CAM GOT SOMETIN TO SAY TO YOU.... (http://ovafiya.blackgoku.com/umad/haterz.html)
if you hate my statement soooooooo much then BITE ME

NzProjeKt
06-19-2005, 04:00 PM
if you hate my statement soooooooo much then BITE ME

No Thanks...

luvleexcivic
06-19-2005, 04:01 PM
alright then quit crying

NzProjeKt
06-19-2005, 04:05 PM
....if everyone you try to talk to be a DICK .. rather be a loner

tell yo gurl to come in my face and let me see you standing next to her ill knock both of ya out before you gonna knock me out ..

all I did was ask you if you were serious.... no need to get agressive and what not.. cause that makes you come off as a DICK...

luvleexcivic
06-19-2005, 04:08 PM
dude how would you know if im being agressive .. dude this is the way i talk the way i act ..i am a dick and soo what ... who cares .. and if you do then what .. you want me to be your friend ..

Bajjani
06-19-2005, 07:56 PM
Did the dude jack his fone at the end?!

drupason
06-19-2005, 08:06 PM
Night Night! keep yer butthole tight!

ahmonrah
06-19-2005, 09:52 PM
mind elevation needed in the pizza brawl thread!!!

quickdodge®
06-19-2005, 10:33 PM
Who is Mike Jones? Later, QD.

ahmonrah
06-19-2005, 10:49 PM
..........now i'm hot they all want me......

SL65AMG
06-19-2005, 11:53 PM
that nigga gangsta as hell haha .. but that white guy deserved it because he should of knocked that fat biatch and that big dude out first .. he just standing around gettin knocked ..

thats fucking stupid..... that fuckin ****** was AT LEAST 2x his size..... bah.... wow.....

SL65AMG
06-19-2005, 11:56 PM

you amaze me with how fucking stupid you are..... "gangsta ass".....fuck you

if he would have thrown a punch he would have been dead.....or wishing he was dead.....

i could see fighting them both if the guy was 150 lbs lighter

ahmonrah
06-20-2005, 12:04 AM
just one man sayin what he would've wished he done if he was in the situation. dont stress LUVLEEXCIVICs' comment......

Big Rick
06-20-2005, 01:09 AM
" i'm black myself and when i seen that display of utter stupidity i shook my head, cause it's an embarrassment to myself personally when i see people blow up over situations that appear to be so tiny.

:stupid:

Hulud
06-20-2005, 01:12 AM
nice

ahmonrah
06-20-2005, 04:03 AM
yeppers

luvleexcivic
06-20-2005, 06:13 AM
you amaze me with how fucking stupid you are..... "gangsta ass".....fuck you

if he would have thrown a punch he would have been dead.....or wishing he was dead.....

i could see fighting them both if the guy was 150 lbs lighter
and you amaze me of how fucking stupid you are .. a stupid dude like you scard to shiet just because the persons bigger dont mean shiet ..

quickdodge®
06-20-2005, 01:13 PM
^^^ Are you male or female? If you're male, are you gay? Later, QD.

4dmin
06-20-2005, 01:35 PM
someone should of stepped in the owners, people in public.. there were a few big guys there and none of them had the balls to step and do anything... thats fucking weak!!! if i was behind that counter i would grabbed a gun shot that motherfucker kneecap straight the fuck off then bitch slapped him w/ my penis.

i can't believe it took them a few minutes to help a beaten guy bleeding on the floor

Jaimecbr900
06-20-2005, 02:06 PM
someone should of stepped in the owners, people in public.. there were a few big guys there and none of them had the balls to step and do anything... thats fucking weak!!! if i was behind that counter i would grabbed a gun shot that motherfucker kneecap straight the fuck off then bitch slapped him w/ my penis.

i can't believe it took them a few minutes to help a beaten guy bleeding on the floor

+1 :bowdown:

xxxtrouble
06-20-2005, 03:13 PM
See biatches like that think they can go and poke people like that just cause they think they are bad ass and cause she is as big as he was and thinks a guy won't hit me, and cause she had her man with her. If that fat biatch would have poked me like that and stuck her fingers in my face i would have slit her throat! Hooker!

RiceBoy
06-20-2005, 03:24 PM
Whats wrong with this world..Everyone stand around and ignore the wounded man. Nothing but bunch of spineless pizza ordering customers...

P.S. on the side note, that fat dude can only throw a few punches..After that he will run out of breath.

ahmonrah
06-20-2005, 06:44 PM
^^^ Are you male or female? If you're male, are you gay? Later, QD. :lmfao: i was wondering the same damn thing a couple days ago when it (sex unknown) posted here. that quote at the bottom of it's post was just a little ...uh....suspect??:confused:

quickdodge®
06-20-2005, 07:35 PM
^^^ And the name. What dude goes by the name "luvlee?" Later, QD.

ahmonrah
06-20-2005, 07:58 PM
^^^point number 2. so we have either a woman on hormone therapy named leanne or it's a gay superthug who will whoop your ass, then fuck it.!!! :lmfao:

NzProjeKt
06-20-2005, 08:50 PM
^^^point number 2. so we have either a woman on hormone therapy named leanne or it's a gay superthug who will whoop your ass, then fuck it.!!! :lmfao:

Bwaahhahaaa.... LMAO @ "It" being XPOSED over and over again in this thread...

collins
06-20-2005, 09:58 PM
whoever the hell he is, i reeeeeally disrespect his type. fuckin gang banger. get the hell offa here. all this "oh imma fuck you up before you get me" kinda thing, look at it this way, the white dude was trying to be as polite as he possibly could be in the situation, by not striking the woman. he wasnt some thuggin gang banger (like you think you are) to just jump in on shit. i see this as no way being his (white guy) fault.

blurred visions
06-20-2005, 11:31 PM

wow what a real "gangsta". I might need to get some pointers from him on how to get myself locked up for 4 years.

The white guy deserved it?! Are you a black racist man? Or are you "gangsta"?

When you get hit in the head that hard then things seem to get fucked up, and after getting hit that many times I don't believe you would be able to hit anyone back.

ahmonrah
06-21-2005, 12:01 AM
Bwaahhahaaa.... LMAO @ "It" being XPOSED over and over again in this thread... IT just said one of the stupidest things EVER (wellnext to the 7psigirlcivic or whatever the fuck her name was) and it irked the fuck outta me. and many other people here that are REAL men and women. i mean really, how fucked up is it to say, "well duh, if uh woman start pointin in my face imma knock her out and her SUGE knight-sized boyfriend, shiat, i'm wangstah!!!" ? my first issue with his statement is in reality, how many real MEN would actually hit a woman? not many 'cause unless you grew up in a home where you enjoyed seeing moms get soccer kicked by dad, it's to me an obvious sign to me that someone A) has no respect for women. B) thinks they are a woman and/or C)is just plain bitch.
seriously i've seen dudes that handled a woman wrong and honestly i've confronted a number of them, more so than not. and each time that happened it was a trip at how fast it seemed that the "gangsta" or "hardass" would tuck his tail when confronted by someone with just as much or more testosterone as him. as for the rest of the people in the lobby that didnt try to stop the situation before it came to dude getting smashed, they are sheep. it's a sad fact but most people are. "oooh, let's not make waves, i gotta get home to my kids." or "i dont want that fat-assed duo jumping on me too, maybe if i ignore it , it'll go away"

oh well....PAT in the civic is just another example of a sad assed group that would :
A) rather hit a woman for talking, than a man for challenging them.
B) feel more "manly" for hitting a woman.
C) will "SUBZERO"(i.e. FREEZE!) if put in the same situation
D) if "IT" didnt freeze "IT" will pull a gun and blast rather than duke it out.

oh well....but who am i.....those are just my :2cents:

hold it down people.....

ahmonrah
06-21-2005, 12:07 AM
whoever the hell he is, i reeeeeally disrespect his type. fuckin gang banger. get the hell offa here. all this "oh imma fuck you up before you get me" kinda thing, look at it this way, the white dude was trying to be as polite as he possibly could be in the situation, by not striking the woman. he wasnt some thuggin gang banger (like you think you are) to just jump in on shit. i see this as no way being his (white guy) fault. trust me, IMO "IT" is far from a gang banger, even they have a code, well the true og's. this may be one of the cats that wears DRESSES....oops i meant white T's that hang to the ankles.....well i was right the first time....DRESSES. real cats know #1) no hitting a woman. a woman get in your face acting like that bitch(only use that word toward a woman if she deserve it, she did). either try to squash the situation, or before you do what "IT" says he definately would've done to her and her man, walk away.

but oh well.....what do i know, i'm a peaceful brotha. i'm a lover not a fighter.

luvleexcivic
06-21-2005, 01:11 PM
im a yellow motherfucka if ya was wondering .. hahaha ya just making my life even better knowning that ya some stupid motherfuckas to .. shiet what i called that was self-defense .. stupid motherfuckas .. and i aint no gangsta or a wanksta or whatever ya wanna say .. but whats the deal shiet .. a man should have no fear of no other man .. so there for ya must not be any men .. ya must be some pussy ass motherfuckas like i said .. STUPID MOTHERFUCKA ..... SO THE FUCK WHAT YA GOTTA THINK BOUT ME .. SO THE FUCK WHAT YA GONNA SAY NEXT .. WHO GIVES A FAT ASS FUCK .. I WAS JUST TRYING TO ANSWER EVERBODYS QUESTION .. SOOOOO WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT ELSE SMART YA WANNA SAY .. JUST KEEP TO YOURSELF .. BECAUSE ALL THIS IS STUPID .. ALL IT IS IS SOME STUPID ASS MOTHERFUCKING SHIET LIKE EVERYBODY .. THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUU ..

©hris
06-21-2005, 01:17 PM
ouch

Ruiner
06-21-2005, 01:19 PM
Situations like this remind me of why I carry a .40 cal Glock most of the time. God bless America and my ability to take some fat, ignorant fuck out of this world if my life is in danger. I love this country.

Ruiner
06-21-2005, 01:20 PM
im a yellow motherfucka if ya was wondering .. hahaha ya just making my life even better knowning that ya some stupid motherfuckas to .. shiet what i called that was self-defense .. stupid motherfuckas .. and i aint no gangsta or a wanksta or whatever ya wanna say .. but whats the deal shiet .. a man should have no fear of no other man .. so there for ya must not be any men .. ya must be some pussy ass motherfuckas like i said .. STUPID MOTHERFUCKA ..... SO THE FUCK WHAT YA GOTTA THINK BOUT ME .. SO THE FUCK WHAT YA GONNA SAY NEXT .. WHO GIVES A FAT ASS FUCK .. I WAS JUST TRYING TO ANSWER EVERBODYS QUESTION .. SOOOOO WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT ELSE SMART YA WANNA SAY .. JUST KEEP TO YOURSELF .. BECAUSE ALL THIS IS STUPID .. ALL IT IS IS SOME STUPID ASS MOTHERFUCKING SHIET LIKE EVERYBODY .. THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUU ..

This hurts my head.

luvleexcivic
06-21-2005, 01:25 PM
good shiet who the fuck cares .. it aint suppose to make it feel better ...

Jaimecbr900
06-21-2005, 02:14 PM
Situations like this remind me of why I carry a .40 cal Glock most of the time. God bless America and my ability to take some fat, ignorant fuck out of this world if my life is in danger. I love this country.

Werd!!!! :bowdown: +1

Ruiner
06-21-2005, 02:38 PM
good shiet who the fuck cares .. it aint suppose to make it feel better ...

Son, calm down and go back to eating your paint chips.

NzProjeKt
06-21-2005, 02:41 PM
im a yellow motherfucka if ya was wondering ..
luvleexcivic EXPOSED:

luvleexcivic
06-21-2005, 03:12 PM
oh snap how did you find a pixture of yo father

KL_03Mx-3
06-21-2005, 03:18 PM
yo is that a word??

NzProjeKt
06-21-2005, 03:23 PM

NICE TRY BUT MY POPS AINT YELLOW.... (http://ovafiya.blackgoku.com/umad/haterz.html)

PinkTaco
06-21-2005, 03:24 PM
fuckin niggers...typical

B16a2 Civic
06-21-2005, 03:26 PM
how ignorant, still using racial slurrs in 2005....sad

PSINXS
06-21-2005, 03:34 PM
fuckin niggers...typical

whoa there buddy. 1. watch your use of the n-word. 2. watch your sterotypes.
fuckin crackers always calling out the black man. typical.(how ignorant does that sound.)

now if u wold like to solve your problem with black people i am here to lend you a hand. and not a helping one.

B16a2 Civic
06-21-2005, 03:36 PM
i can also lend a few hands to help if you have problems w/ black folks...

stupid beaners also accusing black folks ( now how ignorant does that sound too)

A.P. Photography
06-21-2005, 03:50 PM
I mean there had to be something in the lobby heavy enough to knock his black ass out. I mean dang, all those people just watching and standing aside. That was not a fair fight in the least. Two times the guys size and then hits him full force while the guy is not even looking at him. All because him drama queen, crack ho girlfriend got called out about cutting in line.

gtikid
06-21-2005, 03:54 PM
i can also lend a few hands to help if you have problems w/ black folks...

stupid beaners also accusing black folks ( now how ignorant does that sound too)

whoa whoa...did you mean that in a messed up way or just as an example?

quickdodge®
06-21-2005, 04:20 PM

In all that crap, you managed to skirt around my question. Hmmmmm. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
06-21-2005, 04:25 PM
im not racist, i meant it in a situational way.....since his name is punk taco ( thinkin he might be latin or even mexican) i used a derogitory term for latins, same way he used one for african americans....
im mixed btw, so it would be contradictary for me to be racist..

collins
06-21-2005, 05:36 PM
so this "yella muthafuka" needs to just up and leave this alone. luvleecivic, you think you're hard core. give it a rest. you're not. ahmonrah, thank you for your civility, along with all the others in this thread. i'm glad most of us see eye to eye on this topic.

quickdodge®
06-21-2005, 05:40 PM
luvleecivic, you think you're hard core.

I can't imagine (whatever sex it is) to be too hardcore with a feminine name like luvlee. Lolol. Later, QD.

PSINXS
06-21-2005, 06:05 PM
reminds me of kings of comedy with the guy named delicious.

PinkTaco
06-21-2005, 06:25 PM
black civic si i'd like to see you show me nearly as many videos of white guys doing shit like that as black guys, it wont happen. Just look at your signature, of course some black guy is hitting something or someone.

quickdodge®
06-21-2005, 06:41 PM
^^^ Spoken like a true idiot racist. Later, QD.

NzProjeKt
06-21-2005, 06:45 PM
Damnh this thread has had a pretty decent turnout.. I had no idea it was going to end up being a 2 part thread... Pizza Parlor Brawl/Racial Brawl... :look:

luvleexcivic
06-21-2005, 07:45 PM
wtf hahah .. whatever you guys say .. haha it makes me happy when i see people saying or doing something just as stupid as you .. haha .. whatevers tho ...hope you did like your thread after all. ..

Ruiner
06-21-2005, 07:58 PM
wtf hahah .. whatever you guys say .. haha it makes me happy when i see people saying or doing something just as stupid as you .. haha .. whatevers tho ...hope you did like your thread after all. ..

Wow, just wow.

NzProjeKt
06-21-2005, 08:29 PM

Thats just luvlee to hear that me insulting you actually makes you happy... Pretty cool that you werent offended the least bit... :lmfao:

quickdodge®
06-21-2005, 08:37 PM
And yet he/she continues to dodge the question. Scared, I suppose. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
06-21-2005, 08:40 PM

That post is written by something so confused, it doesn't know whether to scratch its watch or wind its ass. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

When god was handing out personalities, you must have been holding the door. You're so boring, even a boomerang wouldn't come back to you. Any friend of yours is a lousy judge of character. Seriously, I've come across decomposing dog carcases that are less offensive to the senses than you are.

In conclusion, why don't you go away and play Russian roulette with all chambers fully-loaded? Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
06-21-2005, 09:01 PM
That post is written by something so confused, it doesn't know whether to scratch its watch or wind its ass. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

When god was handing out personalities, you must have been holding the door. You're so boring, even a boomerang wouldn't come back to you. Any friend of yours is a lousy judge of character. Seriously, I've come across decomposing dog carcases that are less offensive to the senses than you are.

In conclusion, why don't you go away and play Russian roulette with all chambers fully-loaded? Later, QD.

OHH MY God......can someone say uber owned????? :lmfao:

Classic QD. Classic. :bowdown: :bowdown:

NzProjeKt
06-21-2005, 09:06 PM
And yet he/she continues to dodge the question. Scared, I suppose. Later, QD.
Qd, "It" is an Asian Shemale...

OHH MY God......can someone say uber owned????? :lmfao:
Classic QD. Classic.
^^Co-Sign... That was harsh enough to crush Micheal Jordans Ego..

quickdodge®
06-21-2005, 09:09 PM
I got the Asian part. Of course yellow can also refer to cowardness. Later, QD.

luvleexcivic
06-21-2005, 10:15 PM

dude wtf you keep talking about man .. wtf you want me to say to you

ahmonrah
06-21-2005, 11:53 PM
fa
luvleexcivic EXPOSED: fa sho

blurred visions
06-22-2005, 12:10 AM
I don't know why I just read this thread, but does anyone get the idea that the dude is about 14 or 15?

gtikid
06-22-2005, 12:22 AM

hahahaha....super dupe owned by QD...good job that was a nice one QD :goodjob:

Bajjani
06-22-2005, 01:39 AM

i know the guys pain i was unconscious and kicked in the head while over 60 people watched...

quickdodge®
06-22-2005, 04:34 AM

Just answer my question, moron. Are you male or female? If you are male, are you gay? It's a simple two-part question that anyone that was born with even half a brain could answer. Later, QD.

KL_03Mx-3
06-22-2005, 06:22 AM
I don't know why I just read this thread, but does anyone get the idea that the dude is about 14 or 15?
i agree

Ruiner
06-22-2005, 08:26 AM
Just answer my question, moron. Are you male or female? If you are male, are you gay? It's a simple two-part question that anyone that was born with even half a brain could answer. Later, QD.

Perhaps have you add option "C": Are you retarded?

B16a2 Civic
06-22-2005, 09:05 AM
black civic si i'd like to see you show me nearly as many videos of white guys doing shit like that as black guys, it wont happen. Just look at your signature, of course some black guy is hitting something or someone.

how about i show you video's of white people shooting kids at school?
or yet, how about i show you video's of white people at work shootin da place up?
im tellin you, its not a racial thing, all people of all races do stupid and violent things, you just choose to concentrate on what african americans do.

dartingd
06-22-2005, 09:20 AM
this has now turned into a race issue..i'm white, and i def. know white people are crazy...just as much or more than any other race....what a stupid remark pinktaco...

Jaimecbr900
06-22-2005, 09:49 AM
or yet, how about i show you video's of white people at work shootin da place up?
im tellin you, its not a racial thing, all people of all races do stupid and violent things, you just choose to concentrate on what african americans do.

Not for nothing, but you do understand that "African American" is more a Politically correct label rather than truly expressing someone's "race"?

I don't want to start a big "race" or PC debate here, but I find it ironic that in order for someone to get away from stereotype racism they CHOOSE to LABEL themselves with something that only loosely describes them. Kinda like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

99SI
06-22-2005, 10:49 AM
I believe it may have been the great Dave Chapelle who once said in his stand up act that, "Black people may shoot you ass, but they ain't gone eat yo ass!" I thought I was gonna die when I heard that shit. He said how many damn serial killers and cannibals have you heard of that are black. It's funny but how true. I am white, I grew up not knowing about racism as both of my parents are very socially accepting people. It wasn't until I got older and was around cousins/ peers that I experienced and saw racism. I have never heard my mother or father use the word nigger. My father has tought and coached in a public school for 26 years. I was named after two black men. One that my dad went to school with and wrestled on the same team w/ and one that he coached in his first few years at HCMS. It is easy to fall into a sterotypical trap when you have a bad experience w/ another race, however, there are idiots, fools, and all around bad people in all races. It doesn't matter where you look people of all races have attacked people for no reason other than hatred and ignorance, have murdered out of ignorance, and there are no races,classes, or religious affiliations that exempt people from poor judgement and evil doings. My .02, but think about it.

bicsintegra
06-22-2005, 03:49 PM
damn that was scary is the guy who got beat o.k.? i mean is he in the same condition as he was before the fight? i am sure he had to have some damage done to him. this is why gun control is such an issue in america because he needed one. i am 6'1 1/2" 260 pounds and that guy was huge i would have straight shot his ass pistol whipped that stupid bitch got my pizza and went home.

A.P. Photography
06-22-2005, 04:39 PM
As big as that guy was, you better make sure it is not a small pistol you are shooting.

Ruiner
06-22-2005, 06:40 PM
damn that was scary is the guy who got beat o.k.? i mean is he in the same condition as he was before the fight? i am sure he had to have some damage done to him. this is why gun control is such an issue in america because he needed one. i am 6'1 1/2" 260 pounds and that guy was huge i would have straight shot his ass pistol whipped that stupid bitch got my pizza and went home.

He got messed up, actually. I forget the exact injuries, but they involved broken facial bones, perhaps a collapsed eye cavity, etc. Not good at all.

Ruiner
06-22-2005, 06:41 PM
As big as that guy was, you better make sure it is not a small pistol you are shooting.

Believe it or not, even a .22 will bring the biggest guy down. Sometimes it is all about the "luck of the shot" so to speak.

Julio
06-22-2005, 07:01 PM
I saw this video long time ago... still crazy and funny at the same time.

On another note, I see alot of people on this thread talking alot IE: I would knock his ass out, I wouldve shot him and blaze blaze... Sometimes you dont have time to react, especially when a man that strong throws a ALI punch at your ass. I've seen dudes take guns away from other dudes after they beat them up.

I've been in a fair share of brawls fights and all this other crap.. I Beat down , I got my ass beat...
Im sure all the guys on this thread are not scared of no other man, I know Im not..BUT.. sometimes, you have to swallow your pride and walk away, The dude on the phone shouldve just walked away. Im sure he was not scared of that guy.. But he got hit 1st, and got hit hard... even if he was armed, Don't think theres much he couldve done after that dude snuffed him....

KL_03Mx-3
06-22-2005, 07:05 PM

On another note, I see alot of people on this thread talking alot IE: I would knock his ass out, I wouldve shot him and blaze blaze... Sometimes you dont have time to react, especially when a man that strong throws a ALI punch at your ass. I've seen dudes take guns away from other dudes after they beat them up.

I've been in a fair share of brawls fights and all this other crap.. I Beat down , I got my ass beat...
Im sure all the guys on this thread are not scared of no other man, I know Im not..BUT.. sometimes, you have to swallow your pride and walk away, The dude on the phone shouldve just walked away. Im sure he was not scared of that guy.. But he got hit 1st, and got hit hard... even if he was armed, Don't think theres much he couldve done after that dude snuffed him....
been doing lots of that here lately
and i agree

blurred visions
06-22-2005, 11:11 PM

:yay:

luvleexcivic
06-22-2005, 11:23 PM
dude wtf you think i am .. because if you was smart then you wouldnt be asking me that question .. moran. .

ahmonrah
06-23-2005, 01:42 AM
^^^damn :lmfao: and the idiot had the word MORON quoted from QDIZZLE and STILL GOT IT WRONG!!! jesus kid, just give up.......

quickdodge®
06-23-2005, 04:35 AM
dude wtf you think i am .. because if you was smart then you wouldnt be asking me that question .. moran. .

I'm not sure. That's why I asked. Your name is "luvlee", so my first assumption is that you are female. There are a certain type of male that would have that name and they live/hangout in midtown and take it in the ass. SO I ask again, which are you?

BTW, "smart guy," it's MORON, not MORAN. Lolol. Later, QD.

bicsintegra
06-23-2005, 08:10 AM

i agree almost all the time it is better to walk away than take an asswhipping especially when the guy didn't do anything. it was a fucked up situation all the way around and over a fucking pizza? that had to happen in new york or someplace just like it because only new yorkers would stand and watch and do nothing. as far as the gun thing i only had one 1 summer when the deceps(decepticons) were running around brooklyn causing chaos and i wasn't especially liked by them. but after i saw what a bullet does to the human body in person i put it down and stayed out of east new york. it is one thing to talk about shooting someone but doing it is another.