PDA

View Full Version : let's all do our part

buffdaddy18
02-07-2007, 09:28 AM
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR NEXT SATURDAY.

As you may already know, it is a sin for a muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked, and that he must commit suicide if he does. So next Saturday at 4 p.m. eastern time all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort. All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not muslims, and to demonstrate they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-muslim sentiment. The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity. God bless America. It is your patriotic duty to participate in thie event!!

Ran
02-07-2007, 09:30 AM
You're going to make Yousef cry.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/Woohoo.gif

Slowboy
02-07-2007, 09:31 AM
Sounds like a good idea. LOL.

imbosile
02-07-2007, 09:33 AM
hahaah

2.0civic
02-07-2007, 09:33 AM
great idea...damn work

collins
02-07-2007, 09:34 AM
f*ck a 6 pack, i've got the keg!

LiL PaKi
02-07-2007, 09:35 AM
hahaha no comment...

Bajjani
02-07-2007, 09:36 AM
Not very funny
its a rip off of another joke
and muslim doesn't equal terrorist

no + for you

LiL PaKi
02-07-2007, 09:37 AM
Not very funny

no + for you

true...

buffdaddy18
02-07-2007, 09:38 AM
Not very funny

no + for you

I know this. and I seriously doubt a muslim man will kill himself if some naked women was runnin through the streets. just figured it would be a good way to try and see some :boobies: lol

collins
02-07-2007, 09:40 AM
i'll give you an A for your efforts

The Yousef
02-07-2007, 09:40 AM
I know this. and I seriously doubt a muslim man will kill himself if some naked women was runnin through the streets. just figured it would be a good way to try and see some :boobies: lol

:lmfao:

appreciate your concern...

Killer
02-07-2007, 09:43 AM
f*ck a 6 pack, i've got the keg!

where do u live again? :goodjob:

Bajjani
02-07-2007, 09:44 AM
Well there was another joke i heard last year that had something similiar except it was in an office instead of outside

I changed it to run around your school and posted it up thru out my college and got bitched at by faculty/RAs for it

oh well

Ran
02-07-2007, 09:45 AM
Well there was another joke i heard last year that had something similiar except it was in an office instead of outside

I changed it to run around your school and posted it up thru out my college and got bitched at by faculty/RAs for it

oh wellYeah, George told me to post it at the high school I used to student-teach at. :no:

The Yousef
02-07-2007, 09:47 AM
Yeah, George told me to post it at the high school I used to student-teach at. :no:

the same school where one of your students hit on you?

''hey mr. randall...the is my apple and this is my cherry"

buffdaddy18
02-07-2007, 09:47 AM
Yeah, George told me to post it at the high school I used to student-teach at. :no:

high school? isn't that kinda old for him?

Ran
02-07-2007, 09:49 AM
the same school where one of your students hit on you?Yes. Actually, that happened on four seperate occasions. :no:

high school? isn't that kinda old for him?Beggers can't be choosers. :lmao:

ShooterMcGavin
02-07-2007, 09:58 AM
You're going to make Yousef cry.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/Woohoo.gif
nah he just wants him to kill himself :D

Bajjani
02-07-2007, 10:00 AM
The more I watch that clip the more I hope he punches himself in the face everytime

quickdodgeŽ
02-07-2007, 04:32 PM
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR NEXT SATURDAY.

As you may already know, it is a sin for a muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked, and that he must commit suicide if he does. So next Saturday at 4 p.m. eastern time all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort. All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not muslims, and to demonstrate they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-muslim sentiment. The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity. God bless America. It is your patriotic duty to participate in thie event!!

This hasn't been around for years at all. Later, QD.