PDA

View Full Version : 1997 Eclipse GSX Turbo Very Clean!

Killswitch Performance
02-06-2007, 08:07 PM
WRECKED. NO LONGER FOR SALE.

Driftk1d350z
02-06-2007, 08:15 PM
pretty nice

jr4mny
02-06-2007, 09:08 PM
can you post up some more pics, engine and etc..
and whats the mileage?

BiH1320
02-06-2007, 09:15 PM
looks nice. goodluck

Killswitch Performance
02-06-2007, 10:45 PM
can you post up some more pics, engine and etc..
and whats the mileage?

Posted some more pics in the first post.

Tyler

nofive-0
02-06-2007, 11:00 PM
This is my recent lust car. When you think about it its a really really good value for what you get. Its basically an evo 6 or 7ish but sportier. Bump for you. Its too bad I have too many cars.

sleepys4
02-07-2007, 02:02 AM
Bump for clean Dsm. Whats the mileage??

Killswitch Performance
02-07-2007, 02:07 AM
Did you look at the pics? Clear shots of the guage cluster. Anyways.. 112,xxx.

Tyler

sleepys4
02-07-2007, 02:15 AM
I dont know how i over looked it, my bad. I think i know someone who would be intrested in it. I'll let you know.

SKUNK2GUY
02-07-2007, 02:19 AM
wow a five speed turbo eclipse rare

2turbo4u
02-07-2007, 02:24 AM
what type of turbo is on the car?

Killswitch Performance
02-07-2007, 02:27 AM
I dont know how i over looked it, my bad. I think i know someone who would be intrested in it. I'll let you know.

Not a problem. :crazy:

what type of turbo is on the car?

Not sure. I think stock? I will ask tomorrow.

*Edit* Yep, its stock turbo.

Tyler

S13R32
02-07-2007, 02:40 AM
wish i had money but im selling my car right now love it though

xlilvi3tx
02-07-2007, 03:02 AM
pretty nice

MachNU
02-07-2007, 07:28 AM
i saw this car in buford the other day sounded NICE AS HELL!!! :goodjob:

S13R32
02-07-2007, 02:33 PM
i want to race whoever buys it

thinkskater
02-07-2007, 02:44 PM
very nice car

kerndog8
02-07-2007, 03:33 PM
looks great wish i could get it right now....but i'lll keep the bmw

bump for a nice gsx

1000cckiller
02-07-2007, 03:39 PM
Nice gsx, but book isnt even 8k its like 6 to 7.2k.

Killswitch Performance
02-07-2007, 04:53 PM
Nice gsx, but book isnt even 8k its like 6 to 7.2k.

Excellent, but book doesn't include any mods, as well as an extra motor. Unless you bought a book with your motor. ;)

Tyler

SE-Rious©
02-07-2007, 05:15 PM
nice car.g/l on sale

Killswitch Performance
02-08-2007, 01:16 AM
Thanks for the bumps and the compliments!

Tyler

S13R32
02-09-2007, 12:23 AM
Bump

S13R32
02-09-2007, 09:41 AM
bump

S13R32
02-11-2007, 09:02 PM
BUMP

hatch
02-12-2007, 09:09 AM
KBB is $5145 in good condition...I'd pay that for it. Seriously...PM me if interested.

S13R32
02-12-2007, 08:19 PM
als;kdjflkjasdl;ksjd

4g638u
02-12-2007, 11:05 PM
venting to the atmosphere w/o a blow through setup....hmmm

Killswitch Performance
02-13-2007, 01:32 AM
What is wrong with that?

All that is going to happen is that it will run rich for the few seconds after the BOV vents off.

Tyler

S13R32
02-15-2007, 04:38 PM
^bump^

Brett
03-01-2007, 01:50 PM
The owner of this car is the one who was arrested for breaking into AAP Motorsports trailer to steal parts, so be careful guys, May have not so legit parts on the car

UPMotorsport
03-01-2007, 01:53 PM
Ouch, car looks nice tho

The BUCKY
03-01-2007, 02:41 PM
The owner of this car is the one who was arrested for breaking into AAP Motorsports trailer to steal parts, so be careful guys, May have not so legit parts on the car

beat me to it. i was about to say something about that

Killswitch Performance
03-01-2007, 04:33 PM
Hmm.. Well, he just got the car, so all the parts were on there when he bought it. Plus, it doesn't matter. He just wrecked the car, and its obviously no longer for sale. You can close the thread. :)

Tyler

Tracy
03-01-2007, 07:27 PM
Sounds to me like the thief must have some friends on this board. Birds of a feather flock together ;)

Killswitch Performance
03-01-2007, 08:35 PM
Are you some how implying that I'm a theif? LoL.. Ask anyone that knows me, or anyone that has dealt with me, you will find otherwise.

You on the other hand.. We'll we won't go there. Or do I need to, maybe you don't remember me?

Tyler

Nismo
03-02-2007, 04:03 AM
pretty coincidential that soon as he's called out that the kid steals cars the car suddenly gets wrecked.....

Killswitch Performance
03-02-2007, 04:05 AM
What? LoL... Are you kidding me. I have nothing to do with this. He would have posted under his own damn name, but he only has like 20 posts or whatever. He's R32S13. I don't want to be dragged into whatever he caused for himself.

But the car REALLY is wrecked. It was wrecked about a week ago, and since this isn't my car, I didn't keep up with the bumps, so I kinda forgot about it.

Maybe I can get some damn pictures to satisfy you.

Sheesh.

Tyler

*EDIT* And he doesn't steal cars.. So maybe you should just stay out of it since you really have no clue what he is even accused of. LoL..

Nismo
03-02-2007, 02:53 PM
^ wasnt he arrested for stealing parts......

Killswitch Performance
03-02-2007, 02:59 PM
the kid steals cars

Right, parts.. Not cars. :goodjob:

Tyler

B18c1Turboed
03-02-2007, 03:15 PM
[QUOTE=Nismo]the kid steals cars QUOTE]

Tyler

Cars ? parts? who fucken cares!!!

He tried to steal from a well respected shop, and now we should all forgive him,GET REAL!!!

Tracy
03-02-2007, 03:50 PM
Are you some how implying that I'm a theif? LoL.. Ask anyone that knows me, or anyone that has dealt with me, you will find otherwise.

You on the other hand.. We'll we won't go there. Or do I need to, maybe you don't remember me?

Tyler

O I remember you. I'm not worried about what you would have to say....been there and done that.

Either way, I'm not implying anything. I stating straight up that birds of a feather flock together :) If it offends you, then that's your problem.

Killswitch Performance
03-02-2007, 05:43 PM
I don't know how you can say you weren't implying anything.. You stated in my thread that birds of a feather flock together.. Pretty self expanitory to me. I don't steal anything, never have. And I found it funny that you would come in my thread, seeing as I have had problems with you before. Thats why I thought you were insulting me.

I also never said to forgive him? I just said to leave me the fuck out of it. I did nothing wrong, I'm not involved in anything.

But anyways.. Here are pictures for you people saying its fake or whatever.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y251/MyCockerIs4U2NV/George003.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y251/MyCockerIs4U2NV/George002.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y251/MyCockerIs4U2NV/George001.jpg

Tracy
03-02-2007, 05:56 PM
I don't know how you can say you weren't implying anything.. You stated in my thread that birds of a feather flock together.. Pretty self expanitory to me. I don't steal anything, never have. And I found it funny that you would come in my thread, seeing as I have had problems with you before. Thats why I thought you were insulting me.

Like I said, I was insinuating anything. I was being up front with my words...that birds of a feather flock together. If you want me to break it down...I believe that people who steal, have friends who steal.

How many of your threads have I come into before? I see all of the cars you have for sale and I don't post in those. I'm not picking on you. I don't care about you. You are selling a car for a thief....someone that stole from a shop. That's what I care about. That's why I came in here once that was brought out in the other thread. I don't appreciate people who steal from shops (or otherwise for that matter) being that OUR shop has had things taken from it, I take it kind of personally. Why didn't he post his own thread? You made this thread after you knew he broke into their trailer and you still decided to make the thread for him???? I would find it kind of hard to believe that you didn't know.

Whatever. Everyone knows now, so I don't need to go on :)

Nismo
03-02-2007, 06:01 PM
Another case of the fast and the furious...... d-baggin it!

Killswitch Performance
03-02-2007, 06:04 PM
Haha, whats ironic about the whole thing is the guys who car this is.. Volunteered for you at Drift Fury. He was there all day, that last event when there was the accident.

I don't know the whole thing, but I don't support what he did. Obviously it was wrong. I don't know what you want me to say.. But I don't steal. End of story.

So, you are going back on your words. If you said..

Sounds to me like the thief must have some friends on this board. Birds of a feather flock together ;)

Either way, I'm not implying anything. I stating straight up that birds of a feather flock together :) If it offends you, then that's your problem.

Like I said, I was insinuating anything. I was being up front with my words...that birds of a feather flock together. If you want me to break it down...I believe that people who steal, have friends who steal.

So you were implying that I steal, since I obviously know the kid. So for once, make sense and stop acting like an idiot.

Tyler

Tracy
03-02-2007, 06:13 PM
Haha, whats ironic about the whole thing is the guys who car this is.. Volunteered for you at Drift Fury. He was there all day, that last event when there was the accident.

I don't know the whole thing, but I don't support what he did. Obviously it was wrong. I don't know what you want me to say.. But I don't steal. End of story.

So, you are going back on your words. If you said..

So you were implying that I steal, since I obviously know the kid. So for once, make sense and stop acting like an idiot.

Tyler

Glad you think it's cute that he volunteered. The difference is, he's not my friend, I didn't post his car for sale knowing what he did and I didn't know until this second that he helped at DF, but thanks for letting me know.

I guess I'll be alittle more clear for ya about my "birds of a feather statement" You probably are a thief.

Regards,
The idiot

Killswitch Performance
03-02-2007, 06:20 PM
What the hell is your problem?

I'm not a theif, I really don't have to prove the shit to you, but I don't want you running around here trying to ruin my reputation becuase you think I steal. I don't, and its really getting on my nerves. I sell a lot on here, and I don't need people thinking that I am somehow stealing things to sell them. My mistake, I should have never posted the thread for him. He didn't have enough posts, so I figured what the hell.

I came to your damn shop to get my car tuned, which you couldn't do. Which is why I think you have a sour taste in your mouth. I have never done anything wrong to anyone, and everyone that has dealt with me knows that. Hell I give free shit to people just to help, and do free labor for a lot of people.

Tyler

Tracy
03-02-2007, 06:28 PM
What the hell is your problem?

I'm not a theif, I really don't have to prove the shit to you, but I don't want you running around here trying to ruin my reputation becuase you think I steal. I don't, and its really getting on my nerves. I sell a lot on here, and I don't need people thinking that I am somehow stealing things to sell them. My mistake, I should have never posted the thread for him. He didn't have enough posts, so I figured what the hell.

I came to your damn shop to get my car tuned, which you couldn't do. Which is why I think you have a sour taste in your mouth. I have never done anything wrong to anyone, and everyone that has dealt with me knows that. Hell I give free shit to people just to help, and do free labor for a lot of people.

Tyler

I don't tune. I answer phones and write checks. We're on the same page with one thing...I don't have to prove anythig to you either.

I don't have a sour taste in my mouth for you. You don't affect me one little bit, but obviouly I affect you. Like I said, and like you know, I don't stalk your post....although I could if I wanted to.

So yea, your bad on posting up a for sale thread "for one of your friends" that you knew was a thief. I don't have to draw any conclusions for anyone. I'm not the one who brought it to light that this was the thief's car you posted for sale. You can thank good ole keen eyed Brett for that one :) I would have never known the differnce unless he was paying attention. Better yet, thank "your friend" the thief for asking you to do it.

Killswitch Performance
03-02-2007, 06:33 PM
My point about the tuning, was that if we had a good experience, you probably wouldn't be so quick to jump on me. But since the experience was already bad, you figured what the hell.

I didn't know him when he decided to fucking steal. I don't even think they stole a damn thing? Possibly tried, but who knows. Either way, his decisions are his, they shouldn't effect my life, nor do they. So, he is a theif (or attemped one, lol..) and I am on the straight and narrow. I didn't even know about the whole situation probably until a month or two ago?

But anyways, delete the fucking thread, becuase its bullshit. I didn't do a damn thing.

Tyler

JDMJAYDC2
03-02-2007, 06:36 PM
oh snap (grabs popcorn)

Killswitch Performance
03-02-2007, 06:40 PM
No, there should be no other discussion. I'm not a theif... End of story. I don't give a fuck who else is, but it shouldn't be brought back on me.

Tyler

Tracy
03-02-2007, 06:42 PM
My point about the tuning, was that if we had a good experience, you probably wouldn't be so quick to jump on me. But since the experience was already bad, you figured what the hell.

I didn't know him when he decided to fucking steal. I don't even think they stole a damn thing? Possibly tried, but who knows. Either way, his decisions are his, they shouldn't effect my life, nor do they. So, he is a theif (or attemped one, lol..) and I am on the straight and narrow. I didn't even know about the whole situation probably until a month or two ago?

But anyways, delete the fucking thread, becuase its bullshit. I didn't do a damn thing.

Tyler

It wasn't that quick, dear. I will say it again for the last time for the not so sharp....I DON'T EVER POST IN YOUR THREADS BECAUSE I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR "BAD EXPERIENCE". I CARE ABOUT THE THIEFS ON THIS FUCKING BOARD.

FOR REFERENCE: http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107759

I'm on a rampage that has nothing to do with your and your "bad experience". Don't flatter yourself ;)

Being that Brett, the one who noticed you were posting a thread for a person who tried to steal from his sponsor, is a moderator...I don't really foresee this thread going anywhere. But that's up to him.

BTW, this guy was "selling for a friend" too. http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101418&highlight=selling+friend

It's never really a good idea if you want to maintain your personal selling reputation.

Killswitch Performance
03-02-2007, 06:50 PM
So your telling me that the 240's I sell, are stolen? LOL!@

I sell tons of parts too.. Hmm.. All for or from 240's, or maybe from my VR4.

Possibly that thread is not about me.. But since you think that I am a theif, then it seems you would be tring to call me out.

Your rediculous.

Tracy
03-02-2007, 06:56 PM
So your telling me that the 240's I sell, are stolen? LOL!@

I sell tons of parts too.. Hmm.. All for or from 240's, or maybe from my VR4.

Possibly that thread is not about me.. But since you think that I am a theif, then it seems you would be tring to call me out.

Your rediculous.

Not saying that at all....but like I said, defensive aren't we? I was posting that link to show you I wasn't "quick to jump on you" about this but that I am pissed about the people on this board stealing all together. But you just don't get it....so I'm over it already. It's getting boring beating this dead horse. Good luck with your sales.

Killswitch Performance
03-02-2007, 06:58 PM
Ok, well I guess I'm confused. If nothing was pointed towards me, then fine.

But you said, and bolded that I stole. So thats a pretty firm finger pointing at me.

But I have to go, I defended myself becuase I have every right to..

Tyler

Nismo
03-02-2007, 10:18 PM
Cliff notes please between the cat fight Tracy and Hellfire.

xunderoath08
03-02-2007, 11:53 PM
is the price a little negotiable? im interested. let me know. you can also email me at [email protected]

HachiDori
03-03-2007, 12:17 AM
I have to chime in cause i met the kid a few months ago, and i just realized the situation. He has not been charged with anything.

Hell fire is a straight up great guy.legit. That george kid hangs out or tries to with a couple of my friends. And let me tell you they donot need to steal anything. That flock together bullshit is all it is. I have never stolen shit because i beleive karma is a bitch.

If you have a problem with him trying to sell a car for someone get over it. I beleive he is 19 and he made a mistake doing what he did. Hopefully he learned from it.

Don't bring anything down on tyler. :no:

That is all

Killswitch Performance
03-03-2007, 12:29 AM
w00t! Thanks man. I needed someone who knew me to come in here.. LoL..

And just to let you know.. My girlfriend is very jealous of that AE86. She is looking for one.. :)

And who's the guy asking about the car.. Hahah.. Didn't ya read a damn thing?

Tyler

HachiDori
03-03-2007, 09:24 AM
Thanks. Yeah, i really didn't want to get involved in george fucking bullshit. IE. what tracy was accusing of you of to happen to me cause i just met the kid like 3 times. And after i found this AAP thread, we've been trying to stay away.

but i got you back. your legit! :goodjob:

A girl who likes a ae86? wtf? lol thats awesome!

Brett
03-03-2007, 11:41 AM

Tyler

and that makes it any better, A THIEF IS A THIEF!!!

Brett
03-03-2007, 11:47 AM
What? LoL... Are you kidding me. I have nothing to do with this. He would have posted under his own damn name, but he only has like 20 posts or whatever. He's R32S13. I don't want to be dragged into whatever he caused for himself.

But the car REALLY is wrecked. It was wrecked about a week ago, and since this isn't my car, I didn't keep up with the bumps, so I kinda forgot about it.

Maybe I can get some damn pictures to satisfy you.

Sheesh.

Tyler

*EDIT* And he doesn't steal cars.. So maybe you should just stay out of it since you really have no clue what he is even accused of. LoL..

Now that you gave me his name I was able to ban him, thanks :D

The BUCKY
03-03-2007, 11:52 AM
damn brett i was having a pm battle with him and you ruined it

Celican
03-07-2007, 04:38 PM
that whp is a pos. he totalled it...plus i would but anything froma low life stealin sos

XBRCAKX
03-28-2007, 09:17 AM
this is a really nice eclipse

GSRteg®
03-29-2007, 10:13 PM
Nice

Killswitch Performance
03-30-2007, 12:18 PM
Jesus. Its not for sale. Its totalled. Its gone.

CLOSE THE THREAD.

Tyler

SixSquared
03-30-2007, 01:08 PM
*giggle at the idea of Tracy just writing checks and answering phones*

Girl... you humble yourself and downplay all that you do. That's all I'm saying.

And Tyler... what's better... for someone to be accused and proven innocent, or for someone not to be accused and be guilty? I'm not picking sides, but merely playing devil's advocate. When someone's honor is questioned, the honorable person will defend it, whereas the dishonorable person will not care.

And keep in mind an old, old addage... "You are judged by the company you keep."

Killswitch Performance
03-30-2007, 09:09 PM
Not saying that at all....but like I said, defensive aren't we?

And Tyler... what's better... for someone to be accused and proven innocent, or for someone not to be accused and be guilty? I'm not picking sides, but merely playing devil's advocate. When someone's honor is questioned, the honorable person will defend it, whereas the dishonorable person will not care.

Exactly, and I did defend it. Then Tracy somehow tried to throw that on me like I was being defensive becuase I was guilty. Ironic eh?

Either way, I think she's an idiot and for her to say she doesn't care about a bad experience had at her shop shows how good the customer service is. Or how much they car about the customers in general. She is in it all for herself. Pathetic.

The thread is fucking done. I don't steal, I'm a straight up guy who will bend over to make sure everyone is satisfied. Unlike some shops. *Cough*

And to think.. A single person cares so much about his sales that he could make sacrifices, but a whole shop, who hopefully has much more financial backing can't do the same. Sad.

Tyler

Killswitch Performance
03-30-2007, 09:13 PM
And also, about the accusing and proving innocent. Someone should be innocent until proven guilty. Thats a pretty well agreed on opinion, seeing as the United States Government also goes by that way of thinking.

So, I shouldn't have been accused without proper facts backing it up. And when she had none, she decided to bust on my friends. I have many friends, and many more aquaintences due to dealing with cars. I can't help what everyone does, and it shouldn't be brought back on me. I choose what I do, and that is how everyone should base their opinions. Stupid to judge someone on a thread about someone elses car.

Tracy
04-02-2007, 10:55 AM
LMAO! *cough* 7 years and still kicking.

B18c1Turboed
04-02-2007, 11:09 AM
Unlike some shops. *Cough*

Tyler

Dont be a pussy!! Call them out or keep your coughing ass to yourself!!

COugh COugh PUSSY PUSSY cough cough!

Killswitch Performance
04-02-2007, 02:22 PM
Dont be a pussy!! Call them out or keep your coughing ass to yourself!!

COugh COugh PUSSY PUSSY cough cough!

LMAO! *cough* 7 years and still kicking.

That should answer it.