PDA

View Full Version : Attn: black g35 owner on 85 south today!

The Yousef
06-18-2005, 08:10 PM
to the owner of the black g35 coupe with black rims, tint, and a skyline decal on the back....OMG ur car makes me happy in pants....i was the owner of the red lude on 85 as you went pass us at a high rate of speed......just wanted say nice ride...:goodjob:

btw:
mogallo....it was me you were having a pseudo-conversation with on the interstate.....nice ride too :goodjob:

yousef

Kevykev
06-18-2005, 08:12 PM
yousef

quickdodgeŽ
^^^ Why weren't you there, punk? Later, QD.

The Yousef
yousef

yes....:confused:

The Yousef
06-18-2005, 08:13 PM
^^^ Why weren't you there, punk? Later, QD.

he was there...i meet him:)

yousef

Kevykev
06-18-2005, 08:14 PM
shit i dunno,

i was there briefly, waited in line forever only to walk around breifly then get rained out.

shit was uncool.

The Yousef
06-18-2005, 10:26 PM
shit i dunno,

i was there briefly, waited in line forever only to walk around breifly then get rained out.

shit was uncool.

yeah i drove like eleventy billion miles to get there....i was there for about 30 minutes then the sky opened up...lol...shit happens....:)

yousef

tony
06-19-2005, 01:32 AM
thanks!

Kind of pissed me off that I spent 3+ hours washing, polishing, then buffing my car and then it rains and hails but what can you do?

Very clean prelude you have there, I saw the black civic si behind you too that was very nice. Maybe I can meet you guys at the next show.

blacknightteg
06-19-2005, 01:37 AM
i was goin to go but i spent a fuck load of time on my new springs n struts fuckin gay!

Shawna
06-19-2005, 12:33 PM
thanks!

Kind of pissed me off that I spent 3+ hours washing, polishing, then buffing my car and then it rains and hails but what can you do?

Very clean prelude you have there, I saw the black civic si behind you too that was very nice. Maybe I can meet you guys at the next show.

I think that was me and Ive meet you a couple times...I was at the supra meet and the last north point meet u were at we were like the only ones left

Leisa
06-19-2005, 12:34 PM
yes, I agree Tony has an unbelievable car...pure hotness

tony
06-19-2005, 01:03 PM
I think that was me and Ive meet you a couple times...I was at the supra meet and the last north point meet u were at we were like the only ones left

I remember, I figured that was you. :)

Very nice ride, I didn't get a chance to look at it before. And dont mind my driving yesterday, was just trying to keep up with my friends. :D

Shawna
06-19-2005, 01:18 PM
thanx lol yea i saw yall pull up behind me and then take off...lol it should really be dont mind MY driving. LOL I had a long drive home so I figured Id take my time! And I think thye were trying to keep up with U from what I saw!

The Yousef
06-19-2005, 06:12 PM
thanks!

thanks dude:) yeah next time i see you i'll holla at you....what have u done to that G btw...just curious....ur car is my goal in life!lol

yousef

drupason
06-19-2005, 06:59 PM
ur car is my goal in life!lol

yousef
what a dork!! haha

The Yousef
06-19-2005, 07:25 PM
what a dork!! haha

you have no idea....

tony
06-19-2005, 08:13 PM
Its twin turbo'd, other than that just a body kit and wheels as you could see. I dont really dont know what else to do at this point, next year I'll probably get the motor rebuilt and push it to 600whp.

I'm not really into fixing up the interior and all of that as long as I have my nav and heated seats I'm cool.

The Yousef
06-19-2005, 08:17 PM
Its twin turbo'd, other than that just a body kit and wheels as you could see. I dont really dont know what else to do at this point, next year I'll probably get the motor rebuilt and push it to 600whp.

I'm not really into fixing up the interior and all of that as long as I have my nav and heated seats I'm cool.

nice! :goodjob:.....do you have the greddy TT kit?