PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! car not starting

JKNOUSE
02-06-2007, 03:43 PM
alright i need help i got a 1993 300zx and it has an after market alarm system..... alright this morning i go to get in the car and hit the button on the key chain alarm thing and it beeps like it normaly does but the car does not.... so i think maybe the key chains battery is died changed the battery 3 times different battery each time. same thing hit button key chain beeps car doesnt. i go to open driver side door it will not open with the key.... so i try the passenger it opens are alarm goes off so i shut the door min later alarm stops so i open the door again.... alarm goes off so this time i sit in the car and shut the door alarm stops i put the key in the ignition all the lights and fuel pump come on but the car wont let me crank it.

i need HELP
plz help
short story short hit key chain it beeps car doesnt
try to crank the car it doesnt start
car battery is not died all the gizzmos work
but car will not crank over

devin
02-06-2007, 03:44 PM
disconnect that alarm.

JKNOUSE
02-06-2007, 04:17 PM
i took the fuse out and still nothing

JKNOUSE
02-06-2007, 06:22 PM
got the car to run will be taking it to the mechs to have them take the rest on the alarm out

GermanMuscle
02-06-2007, 09:01 PM
how long have you had the alarm and who installed it? it sounds like you have a problem with the wiring.

JKNOUSE
02-06-2007, 09:41 PM
it was one of those things that was on the car when i bought it lol dunno who installed it or when just no it is being pulled out tomorrow lol