PDA

View Full Version : dumbass old people!!!

Mangrum
02-05-2007, 08:08 PM
last night during the superbowl game i had my car parked in front of my friends house as i am sure most of yall did. and about halfway through the second quarter i get a doorbell and this 70 year old women says i hit sombodys car out here if they could come and look. so i was already freaking out but she was so old and sad looking i couldnt find it in me to be an ass but my whole back quarterpanel was caved in with all the paint gone and that side of the bumper was laying on the ground.. i tryed to be nice and i told her i would give her a call if i needed anything. WTF HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE DRIVING???????????

The Yousef
02-05-2007, 08:11 PM
last night during the superbowl game i had my car parked in front of my friends house as i am sure most of yall did. and about halfway through the second quarter i get a doorbell and this 70 year old women says i hit sombodys car out here if they could come and look. so i was already freaking out but she was so old and sad looking i couldnt find it in me to be an ass but my whole back quarterpanel was caved in with all the paint gone and that side of the bumper was laying on the ground.. i tryed to be nice and i told her i would give her a call if i needed anything. WTF HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE DRIVING???????????

i'm assuming you called the cops and got a police report and everything right?

Mangrum
02-05-2007, 08:18 PM
nah i just got her insurance info and everything.. i didnt feel liek dealing with all that during the superbowl

Wurm
02-05-2007, 08:39 PM
leave brett alone

Mangrum
02-05-2007, 08:46 PM
haha what?

ShooterMcGavin
02-05-2007, 09:03 PM
hmmm...hope she doesn't bitch out on u...

Mangrum
02-05-2007, 09:05 PM
i hope so to.. i will be able to catch her anyway i will kick her cane out from underneath her... lol

ShooterMcGavin
02-05-2007, 09:13 PM
maybe, but that still won't fix ur car though will it? lolol

Mangrum
02-05-2007, 09:27 PM
hah no but i would about that after lol

Jecht
02-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Ouch! Sorry to hear it man!

Mangrum
02-05-2007, 09:32 PM
me too.. haha

DBCooper
02-05-2007, 11:19 PM
man you don't have time to wait she is dying. hell she might already be dead. better get your moneys.

Stormhammer
02-05-2007, 11:35 PM
Hm, props to you though for holding back and having enough respect for the elderly to not go off - especially after what they did to your car

Bajjani
02-05-2007, 11:41 PM
you got served by a70 yr old lady sucka
sucks

Sol-Badguy
02-06-2007, 09:20 AM
That really sucks. At least she was nice enough to come and tell you.

Well, maybe it wasn't being nice; that's just old people nature.

civic95
02-06-2007, 09:26 AM
That really sucks. At least she was nice enough to come and tell you.

Well, maybe it wasn't being nice; that's just old people nature.

werd! most people just drive off these days.

Sol-Badguy
02-06-2007, 09:29 AM
Yeah, I've known too many people who get damage in parking lots that never show up.

Hell, a few months ago, me and my girlfriend were driving down a little bit from where we live in her Teggy, and this big Ram pulls out in front of us HALFWAY in the turning lane and ours, and STOPS. I ended up scraping his bumper, fucked her fender up. I stopped to talk to him at a little convience store on the side, but the guy just drove through the parking lot and sped off.

babygurl
02-06-2007, 09:37 AM
lol at least you guys havent had an old women back into your house :)

she totalled our van, ran into the room my sister was sleeping in, on the top of bonkbeds, and she was tossed off the bed onto the floor. LOL

the lady thought she was in drive, gunned it...hit the van first...then acutally thought she again put the car in drive and ended up slamming into our house :)

YAY for old women

but sorry to hear that :) props to you for holding your temper...

Bajjani
02-06-2007, 10:26 AM
lol at least you guys havent had an old women back into your house :)

she totalled our van, ran into the room my sister was sleeping in, on the top of bonkbeds, and she was tossed off the bed onto the floor. LOL

the lady thought she was in drive, gunned it...hit the van first...then acutally thought she again put the car in drive and ended up slamming into our house :)

YAY for old women

but sorry to hear that :) props to you for holding your temper...

hahhaha thats fucked up

Mangrum
02-06-2007, 11:21 AM
hahah well i woudl rather have my car hit then a hole in my house lol.. that fucked up.. i dont think i woudl have kept my cool in that situation..

jmmx258
02-06-2007, 11:33 AM
damn dude..u got reps for keepin ur cool in an ordeal like that. Good luck gettin everything taken care of.

Mangrum
02-06-2007, 11:45 AM
appreciate it