PDA

View Full Version : Yea for me!

Echonova
02-05-2007, 04:06 AM
Today I start my new job as Regional manager of the southeast. Leaped from technician over two management positions. Only problem is our office is moving in 4 days, half the staff are quitting because of the commute, so the cush job I wanted is no longer cush. Da Bears lost, I'm hung-over like a MOFO, It's monday, gotta pack up the old office, make sure the new one is ready, (because my old boss didn't do shit) and keep all my techs happy. Yea for me!:bump:

ShooterMcGavin
02-05-2007, 09:22 AM
and worst of all, only the crickets care about all this :goodjob: :lmfao:

con
02-05-2007, 09:40 AM
congrats and good luck.......

buffdaddy18
02-05-2007, 09:41 AM
Today I start my new job as Regional manager of the southeast. Leaped from technician over two management positions. Only problem is our office is moving in 4 days, half the staff are quitting because of the commute, so the cush job I wanted is no longer cush. Da Bears lost, I'm hung-over like a MOFO, It's monday, gotta pack up the old office, make sure the new one is ready, (because my old boss didn't do shit) and keep all my techs happy. Yea for me!:bump:

sounds like somebody has a case of the mondays

thinkfast®
02-05-2007, 10:56 AM
HOW BOUT SOME JALEPENO POPPERS OR MAYBE SOME XTREME FAJITAS

devin
02-05-2007, 10:58 AM
where the fuck do you work to go from technician to a reg. mgr???

Julio
02-05-2007, 07:04 PM
I hope the regional title comes with a nice pay... My regional manager for the company I work for makes 200K a year. =/

quickdodge®
02-05-2007, 07:07 PM
My regional manager for the company I work for makes 200K a year. =/

Just shy of what I make. Later, QD.

Echonova
02-05-2007, 08:02 PM
where the fuck do you work to go from technician to a reg. mgr???

Testing underground fuel tanks. Keeping the gas out of your backyard and drinking water. Been doing it eleven years, and I'm the best at what I do.:D Hard work pays off. 'Bout a 30K bump for me, but with bonus who knows............