PDA

View Full Version : Misc COLTS WIN 29-17

slideordie86
02-04-2007, 09:18 PM
i knew they would man. i was scared at first, bc of that punt return for a TD 4sec into the game, but hey they both were really good. if i could sum the game up into one word it would have to be FUMBLE, hahahathere were like 8 of them, it was retarded

Skillet
02-04-2007, 09:20 PM
colts FTW

BanginJimmy
02-04-2007, 09:24 PM
Rex for MVP

quickdodgeŽ
02-04-2007, 09:25 PM
Sure wish we could have more Super Bowl threads. Later, QD.

jblaudio06
02-04-2007, 09:27 PM
awww man i was gonna bet on colts

J-Body GZ24
02-04-2007, 09:31 PM
awww man i was gonna bet on colts

^^^^I did!:D ...and that means some goodies in the form of cash for me! Rex....You played your part my friend. I thank you, and my pockets thank you.

CompEngineer
02-04-2007, 09:36 PM
OMG I wanted the Bears to win so bad. :( I thought they would pull it off with that KR TD in the start of the game. Rex Grossman sucks the biggest dick and needs to be fired. 2 int one of them was returned for a TD and Im pretty sure he fumbled twice on snaps. He had too many chances to get ahead and win that game. But, on another note, Im happy for Payton Manning winning that ring. :goodjob:

hXc007
02-04-2007, 09:37 PM
i knew they would man. i was scared at first, bc of that punt return for a TD 4sec into the game, but hey they both were really good.

lol whats funny is the same thing happened to my gators on the first kickoff during the BCS championship

i knew the colts would work everything out though

peyton manning deff. deserves thus win and it's been a long time coming to the colts

BanginJimmy
02-04-2007, 09:42 PM
I'm not even going to comment on what the colts did or the Bears did on anything but the 2 int's in the 4th quarter. Both times it was thrown at the right time, and to the right person, but the passes were nowhere close to where they should have been. If your QB cant hit an open receiver when theres no pressure on him then he has no business starting in the NFL.

J-Body GZ24
02-04-2007, 09:45 PM
The media messed with Rex too much. If you keep calling him the worst QB in a Superbowl before he even took one snap, then guess what?...Ya'll got what you wanted.:goodjob: Now lets see if he will be in Chi next year. I think he just lost his job with this game. Oh well, the bench is warm.:lmfao: