PDA

View Full Version : Misc UFC 67

ironchef
02-04-2007, 08:36 PM
Who watched it? I thought it was rather average, Rampage and Eastman was a decent fight, till Rampage owned him with like 6 uppercuts haha. Cro Cop vs Sanchez was hilarious, Sanchez just kept running away like a bitch, Mirko owned him, can't wait till they match him up with someone good. Silva vs Lutter not to bad, I was very suprised when Silva got out of that ground and pound.

Next UFC doesnt look super special either, why the fuck is Couture coming out of retirement?

Ericp
02-04-2007, 08:42 PM
I watched a "Inside the UFC" when they interviewed Couture and he believes he still has alot of fight left in him.....
Personally I think he should stay retired, the last fight I watched him in, he was winded pretty early in the fight.

As far as UFC 67 goes I wasn't able to watch it. I'm in the process of trying to find the videos on the internet. I can't wait till the match up Liddell vs. Rampage :boxing:

{X}Echo419
02-05-2007, 10:00 AM
Who watched it? I thought it was rather average, Rampage and Eastman was a decent fight, till Rampage owned him with like 6 uppercuts haha. Cro Cop vs Sanchez was hilarious, Sanchez just kept running away like a bitch, Mirko owned him, can't wait till they match him up with someone good. Silva vs Lutter not to bad, I was very suprised when Silva got out of that ground and pound.

Next UFC doesnt look super special either, why the fuck is Couture coming out of retirement?

x2 on everything you just said.

for some reason I want to see A.Silva get beat. donno why.

Cro Cop will(if he gets the fight) beat the shit out of Tim Silvia. :yes:

and Rampage Liddell would be an awsome rematch :goodjob:

UPMotorsport
02-05-2007, 10:19 AM
Ya, The guy who Cro Cop faught was a JOKE. Looked like some random guy they took out of the crowd.

It was ok other than that. Silvia and Couture should be interested

Guy from our gym (KNUCKLEUP) (Diego Saraieva) faught, he lost by decision at the end, but was still awesome for him to be there

ueyedgr8tness
02-05-2007, 11:23 AM
Told u guy's that rampage is a beast i can not wait till the rematch between liddell and rampage.

HyPer50
02-05-2007, 12:14 PM
I haven't watched it yet, but I knew that Cro Cop would own that dude. I'm sure given the chance he'll own MOST of the guys around. I want to see him and Andersen Silva fight, that'd be two awesome strikers right there.

{X}Echo419
02-05-2007, 12:23 PM
Ya, The guy who Cro Cop faught was a JOKE. Looked like some random guy they took out of the crowd.

It was ok other than that. Silvia and Couture should be interested

Guy from our gym (KNUCKLEUP) (Diego Saraieva) faught, he lost by decision at the end, but was still awesome for him to be there
were you @ the Hooters@ Cumberland mall?

I haven't watched it yet, but I knew that Cro Cop would own that dude. I'm sure given the chance he'll own MOST of the guys around. I want to see him and Andersen Silva fight, that'd be two awesome strikers right there.
problem is Cro Cop is about 60lbs heavier, Silva would probally get killed by a kick to the head :yes:

UPMotorsport
02-05-2007, 12:33 PM
No, I wasnt at the Hooters, Knuckleup was goin to 4 different places to promote Knuckleup and watch UFC67, i was at the TACO MAC in Douglasville

Complete
02-05-2007, 02:17 PM
any links?

ueyedgr8tness
02-05-2007, 03:26 PM
any links?

Yea what he said.

ueyedgr8tness
02-05-2007, 04:30 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=W-Pqy2r5ySY

Get it while its still up.

Complete
02-05-2007, 08:26 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=W-Pqy2r5ySY

Get it while its still up.

dang it.. too late :(

4bangin
02-05-2007, 08:53 PM
I like Rampage but I think he would get killed if he fought Liddell right now. And Iam not a huge Liddell fan.

I love watching Anderson Silva fight. Even pretty recently out of having surgery on BOTH knees he still held up well. I am not suprised at all he got out of the G&P. His limbs are crazy long.