Body VERY straight
Power windows work
Power mirrors work
Cruise control works
All lighting and guages work
Heat works
Suspension's not blown and no cut springs
5 speed transmission all gears work
Rockford Fosgate CD headunit (just needs to be wired in)

Basically the car's my daily driver right now. It runs strong, rides great, and handles smoothly. It passed emissions no problem in October. Doesn't smoke, all the power options work. Cooling system flushed before winter. Recent oil change. The tires have 80% life left on them they're Toyo's. The brakes don't have a pulsation and the car doesn't shake on the highway. All in all it's been a great DD. I had planned to do a swap on it but money doesn't permit me to at the moment. Feel free to call me to come take a look at it.

~Bads~
it's great that it DOES have leather seats but they ain't pretty LOL. I guess that's why people sell seat covers. The backseats are in also. It's hard to see in the pic but on the driver's side rear quarter panel by the marker light there's the typical push in dent (pdr can fix it tho), a tiny ding in the hood, and 2 tiny dings in the passenger rear quarter panel by the gas fill door. the passenger's door lock cylinder doesn't work, i have a brand new nissan lock cylinder for it, it just needs to be coded for the key. a little windnoise from the sunroof, but it doesn't leak when it rains, looks like a new latch should fix that.

The Green Monster
02-04-2007, 07:13 PM
nice...stricly for sale or entertaining trades?

jr4mny
02-04-2007, 07:13 PM
wats the mileage on it?

Z U L8R
02-04-2007, 07:57 PM
i'd prefer cash but i'll consider other reasonable offers, thx! :goodjob:

dz N.U.T.Z.
02-04-2007, 10:43 PM
that thing is pretty clean....:ninja:..david do i get some cash see that i took you to pick it up...:yes:..

BuBBa DRiFT
02-04-2007, 11:32 PM
i thought LEs came with leather seats? regardless its clean for the age. Black Chukis for the win!

Z U L8R
02-04-2007, 11:52 PM
i thought LEs came with leather seats? regardless its clean for the age. Black Chukis for the win!

not sure, the title says SX/LE/SE, i assumed SE cause the rims, thx :goodjob:

BarnDog296
02-05-2007, 09:06 AM
A Black 240 LE with Brown interior!? I didn't know they even did that. I have a gold one with brown interior and i am about to swap it out to black soon

BORICUAWRX
02-05-2007, 05:26 PM
Bump for daytime pics...

v-tech
02-05-2007, 06:43 PM
willing to trade for a 98 gsr with around 78000 miles and a salvage title due to small accident has full e/i/h/ bronze fat fives coilovers(not mounted) carbon fiber hood that needs new clear coat plus cash on your part

SchoolBoy
02-05-2007, 06:43 PM
The brown interior isn't that bad, I'm kinda feelin for it. But bump for a clean car.

Z U L8R
02-05-2007, 11:51 PM
thx :)
i'm not really into honda/acura but you're welcome to email me pics n'such@v-tech. i'm going to bring it to work tomorrow and take some daytime pics, unless i wanna take the Z out of hiding (no heat in the Z). i really need to wax the poor sucker LOL, i'll also try to take undercarriage shots, i got a request for that earlier. thank you for your comments i appreciate the views and bumps.

Z U L8R
02-06-2007, 07:24 AM
here's some day time pics & close ups of the body dings i mentioned, 2 things i didn't mention
car has new thermostat & radiator cap also

Z U L8R
02-06-2007, 12:34 PM
i just had my shop do a pre-purchase inspection on the whole car. during the pre inspection the tech noted the timing chain does have a little rattle at idle, but nothing abnormal for the age/mileage of the engine. he noticed oil in the spark plug tubes so i had him do the complete valve cover gasket set /w tube seals, plugs, plug wires, distributor cap, ignition rotor, and a fuel injection service. i asked him while he does the tune up, can he clean the valve cover off good. so he cleaned it and painted it with high-temp aluminum lol. so besides the new clutch, the power steering high pressure hose, oil change, coolant flush, thermostat, and radiator cap, you also have a full major tune up and a new vc gasket set /w tube seals. lol enjoy :yes:

he also tried the ac and the compressor does come on which means it does have freon in it, however he mentioned that the compressor cycles pretty fast so he's going to hook up the guages and see if it's a little low, if so i'll have him charge it up also. damn i'm nice =P

i also took undercarriage shots of the frame rails, lower sub frames, and wheel wells so you can get a good look for rust. the only rust that on the car is on the trunk where the spoiler bolts up to it...typical LOL. thanks again for looking :goodjob:
-DAVID-

ThatS13guy
02-06-2007, 01:55 PM
nice nice bump for you!!

v-tech
02-06-2007, 08:04 PM
how much does it usually cost to swap from brown to black

Z U L8R
02-07-2007, 07:10 AM
it's all relative to where you get the parts if it's an issue for you. the brown is actually growing on me. yesterday driving it after the major tune up, it runs like it's only got 10,000 miles on the motor seriously, it feels even better than it did before. the heat works even better than it did before also :D . my rb25 car still needs some tuning and while i wait for a good boost controller to find me, lol, it's definately a pleasure to drive.

Z U L8R
02-08-2007, 07:53 AM
bump

Z U L8R
02-09-2007, 06:09 PM
offers pending atm

ryan yco
02-11-2007, 12:24 AM
why you selling it and if you wanna trade i have a 91 240sx white with cloth interior but its an auto.dohc though.with new fuel pump and oil change.

RandomGuy
02-11-2007, 12:27 AM
does it have vtec?

JK DAVE is the man this car is in awesome condition.

Z U L8R
02-11-2007, 01:14 AM
sold it to pay for my greddy intake manifold etc etc for my rb25 car :), car is sold, thank you for your interest