Mileage:160XXX
Options:Power everything
Mods:Intake, Exhaust, Sound system
Engine:VG30DE
VIN#:Upon Request

Condition:7 out of 10

PRICE:10K OBO Very Negotiable

CONTACT METHOD:PM

Trades:Trucks/SUV's, mut be 4X4 and 5 Speed manuel, prefer V6. OR Rear or AWD and turbo cars. Better chance with a 4x4, especially if it is lifted with good tires. THE CAR HAS TO BE RELIABLE, AND IF ITS A PROJECT IT NEEDS TO BE MOSTLY DONE (NO SWAPS, OR TRANSMISSION SWAP OR ANYTHING.)

Reason for selling: Would like a truck to go mudding in. I like the whole fast cars and loud system stuff but its just not as strong as it is in ATL. Down here we have mud holes and trails. Also living so close to Alabama, most of the stuff out there is just woods and whatnot. I mean I love the import scene but would just like to try something new for a little while. Will probably get back into it soon but for now I just want to get down and dirty with the ol' southern folk.

Ok well it is a 1994 Nissam 300zx convertible. Has a 5 speed manuel transmission. Has a little over 160K on the clock. Engine has had all proper maintenance done to it, and always serviced by a certified Nissan Tech. The owner before me worked at theNissan dealership and has always had it serviced at the dealership he worked at.

The car has recently had a Jim wolf tech pop charger put on it. A custom "axle back" (from resonators back) exhaust with 2 1/4 inch piping, dual flowmaster mufflers put on it, and dual chrome tips (2 tips on each side). Also has a brand new sound system I put in it. Which includes 2 sony xplod 6x9's with a 240 watt max, put in a custom built "rack" I built sitting in a pocket behind the seats. Has recently new door speakers put in. I just spent about $1000 on the subwoofer system in this car. Has 2-Alpine 10' type R subs, they run an RMS at 500watts and a 1500 watt max. They are both dual 2 ohms and they are LOUD. The subs are put in a custom made ported box. They are ran by a Kenwood KAC-9102D amp that has a 1700watt max. They run 1700 watts on 1 ohm and on 2 ohms they can run 850 watts to each sub. The dash also has an external equilizer with 14 different toggle switch's. It has 6 for the fronts speakers, 7 for the rears and 1 for the subs and next to the subs it has an on/off button. The car recently had a decent paint job so there are no fades or anything to worry about there. Thefront bumper is cracked due to the car sitting quite low. It has seen its better days but it is still fully intact and just cracked a little on the bottom. The top leaks on both sides (but will be fixed). Due to the cars top leaking the carpet and some of the side panals have seen better days but are still nice. Other than this the interior is in good condition. The tires on the car are some off brand tire named a gillette. There are three of the gillettes and one falken tire. They all have the same tread pattern. The reason one is a falken is because i had a flat the other day and the tire was no good. So i replaced it. The reason I didnt go ahead and replace all of the tires is because im buying rims and tires in about a month. This tire has like 99.999999% tread left and the rest have roughly 40% left. Car is dependable and only ran on premium gas for its whole existance as a car. The car has painted red calipers using high heat paint...and I beleive thats about it. All in all this car is very nice, dependable, a great summer car, and sounds great. The exhaust sounds awesome. Here (http://www.zippyvideos.com/1466271726136706/engune_rev_300zx/) is a link to a clip i made of the exhaust and what it sounds like. It is very nice and has a low rumble tone to it and not that high pitched fart can sound. Not rice at all. I would miss this car completely the only thing I dont like is that it only has 2 seats.

There are 2 pics in my sig and in the link in my sig there are alot more (pay no attention to the pics of the sound system in the trunk. That is not the same system.)

BiH1320
02-04-2007, 10:27 AM
g/l

jr4mny
02-04-2007, 11:17 AM
more picz pleaze!

Z32redondo
02-04-2007, 11:33 AM
more picz pleaze!

I will have some soon it was just late last night and my camera broke. I should have some later.

SKUNK2GUY
02-04-2007, 06:14 PM
10g's for a n/a 300? kbb says 6230 for it in good condition.even if it was tt and excellent condition it's only 7g's.either way g/l i'm not trying to bash your thread and it's pry for trade value but i hope you get what you want.:goodjob:

chino5
02-04-2007, 06:21 PM
bump for a good friend:cheers:

good luck on sale bro

somebody buy it:yes:

JASONBALL
02-04-2007, 07:19 PM
Keep it hook it up and send me a PM. lol if not good luck with the sale bro.

Driftk1d350z
02-04-2007, 07:21 PM
bump for a fellow Vert Z!

fawk_you
02-04-2007, 08:58 PM
g/l with the sale, beautiful car. :)

Z32redondo
02-04-2007, 11:43 PM
10g's for a n/a 300? kbb says 6230 for it in good condition.even if it was tt and excellent condition it's only 7g's.either way g/l i'm not trying to bash your thread and it's pry for trade value but i hope you get what you want.:goodjob:

I know this. I dont fully use KBB to price all my stuff though. I would give the whole 15K for a TT supra speach but we have all heard it. I got the price from looking at what a couple of people were pricing their vert Z's for on autotrader. SO i took that and how much I have put into it, along with the fact that the body is pretty much flawless besides the front bumper and I threw a price out there. The price is OBO so ya.

SKUNK2GUY
02-04-2007, 11:47 PM
like i said wasn't trying to bash your thread please continue and good luck! i hope you get it

MachNU
02-05-2007, 07:22 AM
I am unlockig this (wow for once) but you need to get better pics then just the ones in your sig!!!! this time tomorrow this thread will be gone if no better pics! :goodjob:

Z32redondo
02-05-2007, 07:46 AM
I am unlockig this (wow for once) but you need to get better pics then just the ones in your sig!!!! this time tomorrow this thread will be gone if no better pics! :goodjob:

Ok man I will get some later today. Thanks BTW

aaronfelipe
02-05-2007, 08:26 AM
I don't see pictures. Does not meet the requirements for a post to be open.