PDA

View Full Version : LOST TITLE? how to...

IntegraXTR
02-03-2007, 12:18 PM
I'm about to go pick up another car, but the car has a lost title and was wondering how long or how much work/$$$ will it take to get another one? I've heard title bonds or what not but how long and cash will this take?

Vuongy_Dong
02-03-2007, 06:24 PM
I'm about to go pick up another car, but the car has a lost title and was wondering how long or how much work/$$$ will it take to get another one? I've heard title bonds or what not but how long and cash will this take?
I i know this lady that can do it. it will cost $250 and the process takes 1 month. im in the process of doing mines.

jon360
02-07-2007, 11:09 AM
first step would be to get the owner of the car to go request another title from the tag and title office..if that doesnt work, then go with the title bonds..but first i would go with the owner...it costs 8 bucks to request it, and it takes 7 days to get it in the mail...done it plenty of times...

B18c1Turboed
02-07-2007, 01:07 PM
250 WOW there ripping you off. There like 120.00, thats what we get them done for! I would do it for you jimmy but i dont trust you,but JDM CTR you are getting ripped off!

Vuongy_Dong
02-07-2007, 02:04 PM
250 WOW there ripping you off. There like 120.00, thats what we get them done for! I would do it for you jimmy but i dont trust you,but JDM CTR you are getting ripped off!
glad to know that. if a person didnt know anything about it, you are bound to get ripped off. I had looked around for months to see if anyone can do it, or how much it cost, couldnt find anyone nor how much it cost. $250 is fine for me, as i need my title asap.

2.0civic
02-07-2007, 02:05 PM

LIRL

but in all seriousness..ive never heard over $150

Vuongy_Dong
02-07-2007, 02:11 PM
maybe the lady i went thru had to make her share. oh wells. life goes on.

B18c1Turboed
02-07-2007, 02:44 PM
maybe the lady i went thru had to make her share. oh wells. life goes on.

Yea..next time you need help let me know!! It takes us 5 days to get the title bond back! One month is just crazy!!!

allmotoronly
02-07-2007, 08:04 PM
first step would be to get the owner of the car to go request another title from the tag and title office..if that doesnt work, then go with the title bonds..but first i would go with the owner...it costs 8 bucks to request it, and it takes 7 days to get it in the mail...done it plenty of times...

that is the cheapest and easiest way to do it.

Sack Attack
02-07-2007, 08:14 PM
Ive done the title bond like 5 times and its easy and only takes 3 or 4 hours for everything

call your local insirance offices and find out which one does title bonds (they all charge the same price)

go there and pick up a t-22b form for the title bond, call the police to wherever the car is at and they will come out and run the vin on it to make sure its not stolen, once that goes through he will sign the vin on the paper along with his badge number and shit and then you can take the title bond paper back to the insurance company and pay then 100.00 if the value of the car is less that 5k, if the value of the car is more than 5k it will be more for the bond....

anyways, pay the insurance for the bond, they will print you the papers needed and then you can drive to hapeville the same day and it takes like 15-30 minutes there and then your done....you will see the ladies up there at hapeville who are trying to charge 250+ to do a title bond, they do the same work you can and its 100.00 less if you do it yourself

the hapeville location is at 1200 tradesport blvd
# is 404-362-6500