PDA

View Full Version : WHY IS IT ........

ahmonrah
06-18-2005, 03:19 AM
that when dogs attack, they normally end up biting on or near the genitals?

watching that vagina biting lady clip had brought back a funny, yet scarring sexcapade i had in high school. ILLINOIS: sophmore year (i think?)
i was dating this white girl and both her parents(more so her stepdad) was racist. her younger sister and her ironically enough liked blk dudes(enter ahmonrah).
the girl invites me to her house for a session. initially i worried about going there cause if i get caught (cue MOVIE ROSEWOOD), but after remembering what she looked like naked i'm like fuck it, i'm on the way. i get there noones home but her and her younger sister. we all chill and talk for a moment and i tell her sister
"you gotta keep a lookout for your parents, if they pull into the driveway come knock on the door so noone will get in trouble ok??" she liked me too, later on from her confession if she was old enough i coulda had both of them! ne-way. the older sister takes me to the hallway, leading me to her room. me being an accomplished escape artist and looking for a fast escape, the window not being one, convince her we should screw in her parents room, since it has double french doors, hence making my escape much easier.

she agrees, plus she like the idea since we both knew it would piss off her parents. dad especially if he ever found out. 30minute or more into the session lil sis screams from the living room that dad was home. me and older sis jump off their bed, she dresses and i stand there smiling. she's panicking telling me to hurry up. i hear the truck cut off, and then i hear the kitchen door open and close. i hear his voice. being the ass i can be i slowly get dressed and tell her to open the bedroom door. she was scared as hell but she does. i peek my head out the door, see him talking to the younger sis in the kitchen and decide to go ahead and leave.

i open the french doors and , "BARK,BARK,BARK,BARK!!!" his big ass huntin dog is in my face! i look at the dog like "damn! not today god!!" i take off running across the backyard trying to outrun the dog with my pants in my arms, boxers on and tennis shoes. true to life, i swear this dog catches up with me, runs along side me looking at, to me it looked like my crotch, and just as i'm jumping in the air to scale the fence, CHOMP!! THIS DOG BIT MY INNER THIGH! i land on the other side of the fence looking like an escaped slave and run to the park about 2 residential block away. in my boxers.
i looked at the wound once i get there(thank god it was only 2 punctures) and if my bat and balls would've bounced wrong during the moment the dog took a bite, i'd be peeing sitting down today!.

ahmonrah
06-18-2005, 09:30 AM
happy days are here

T-Mo Goodie
06-18-2005, 10:40 AM
Damn, so you really must have been bored at 4am writing this. LOL

speedracer41
06-18-2005, 10:45 AM
HAHAHAHA!! Thats some funny shit!!!!!...Glad you are alright though.

ahmonrah
06-19-2005, 01:01 AM
Damn, so you really must have been bored at 4am writing this. LOL
bored ??!! JEEZ!! shit yeah i was bored....it's just one of many funny things(at least entertaining now) that have happened in my life. maybe i'll make a life experiences thread and put them down once a day. that'll cover many pages.

ahmonrah
06-19-2005, 01:04 AM
HAHAHAHA!! Thats some funny shit!!!!!...Glad you are alright though. oh i was good then!! i didnt care. i delivered some poundage to a willing customer, got a semi-nude cardio and inpromptu police obstacle course workout(fence jumping), followed by a jungle first aid survival lesson. ahhh...the stupidity of youth!:king: