PDA

View Full Version : where to buy parts for neon

jrobbins30041
06-18-2005, 01:07 AM
id like to buy a guage cluster with tach (stock one) for my 01 neon se. will all the wires i ahve in the car now work with it? also for a cd changer? also for keyless entery do u need power door locks (i dont have those either). and where are some places to get this stuff and have it installed in cumming/gainesville/alpharetta area? I know the dealership but they will charge a lot...

here are some pics of what i mean...

the cd changer is behind the shifter 2nd pic

lilgapeach
06-18-2005, 01:16 AM
Not sure bout most of that stuff but I am pretty sure that you do need power door locks, there is a guy in the pindagrass flea market that does that his name is Brandon cant think of what his shop is called hmmmm MA audio? He might be able to hook you up with the other things you need not sure though.

quickdodgeŽ
06-18-2005, 11:31 AM
Check your salvage yards. Or do as I do and go to Ebay. I buy all my Neon stuff from there. Especially for CD changers. Everyone is always upgrading stock stereos and selling the stocks on Ebay. You'll probably find the gauge cluster there, too. You will need power locks to do the keyless entry.

You know there is a DODGE section on IA that you can ask this in. A lot of people that post in there do not look anywhere else. Later, QD.

collins
06-18-2005, 11:36 AM
dont we have the fs/wtb section? check there. :)

quickdodgeŽ
06-18-2005, 11:46 AM
No one sells Neon stuff there. Later, QD.