PDA

View Full Version : TW:: Good AE86 GT-S T50 tranny

88civiczc
06-18-2005, 12:11 AM
Just testing interest, I got one now but dont need it, I purchased a Bluetop 4age from a GT-S and am getting the T50 trans with it, Ive checked the shifting feels great, dont need it because I got a MR2.

LMK, or PM me with offers if you need or want it.

Might could get somebody the LSD Diff off the GTS as well too, but it cannot be guarenteed the LSD still works....LMK

Oh and its a 85 GT-S I know they changed the Diff's or housing for the 86-87 GT-S LSD Diff's, if that makes a difference.

RutRoe
06-18-2005, 01:01 AM
HEy man...I'm interested I think...

Give me a pm or something and give me an idea of what you want for it and the lsd.

I just picked up a 81 corolla project and I am trying to figure out what's int the future for it .

Rut

88civiczc
06-18-2005, 01:04 AM
Alright, Ill PM you later in that info Rut, not really sure right now. I do know though that these are the nice tranny's thats damn near indestructable. Holds lots of power. Starting to get rare too.

But it only bolts to a 4age as long as thats in your corollas Future too..

Did you Find out how much the junkyard wanted for the Hilux?

88civiczc
06-18-2005, 02:47 PM
Bumpity, still testing Interest in it....I I got Rut so far but not positive, And I know some of you others drive GT-S corollas

RutRoe
06-18-2005, 03:38 PM
Damn Parker I didn't realize that was you...

Yeah I checked on that particular hilus and it was in my opinion beyond repair. the body was fine but it had no front suspension and the interior was pretty much gone.

Let me know mileage and stuff on the tranny when you get the chance... I just cant figure out what car you are going to put a 4age in

88civiczc
06-18-2005, 03:39 PM
Nah this isnt Parker, but I do know him...:D

my name is Steve.

RutRoe
06-18-2005, 03:59 PM
Oh, my bad man... I got confused.

Ah, I remeber who you are now... oops.