PDA

View Full Version : Found brothers car......

T-Mo Goodie
06-17-2005, 06:19 PM
Well after about a week, they finally found my brothers '95 Honda Accord. These had to be the dumbest thieves in the world. I guess they couldn't figure out how to get the Pioneer radio out of the car, so they broke it. They busted a window and broke the steering column amonst a few other things.

Funny part is, my brother left the doors unlocked (he had planned to go somewhere else but didn't go) radio face on, wallet, AND an extra key was in the car. LOLOLOL They were either stupid or just trying to joy ride. He is gone to check it out right now. The car was found in Fairburn, GA. I believe he will get specifics when he get there.

bigb996
06-17-2005, 06:33 PM
some thieves are retarded

Greddypacked
06-17-2005, 07:41 PM
some thieves are retarded

Let me rephrase that "ALL". It's retarded to be a thieve in the first place.

ahmonrah
06-18-2005, 01:30 AM
my car was stolen in 2000 on the corner of flatshoals and old national highway. thye found it 5 days later on the fringes of palmetto/fairburn with no gas, a screwed up engine, burned seats a missing stereo/cellphone. funny enough, the instant i knew it was stolen i called the cellphone and the asshole answered!
but lazy asss college park pd was like, "hey this isnt a priority issue so there's nothing we can do about it. these things happen often so.....(imagine cop with who gives a fuck look on his face). i'm the detective assigned to the case but if you find out anything let us know..."
i wanted to catch a felony assault case right then and there!!!

lilgapeach
06-18-2005, 01:36 AM
Damn that really had to suck, I hate the cops that don't give a shit.

ahmonrah
06-18-2005, 01:41 AM
t-mo78, so what's your brother gonna do differently this time ??!!!

collins
06-18-2005, 10:45 AM
Damn that really had to suck, I hate the cops that don't give a shit.
take gwinnett co. for example...

speedracer41
06-18-2005, 10:48 AM
Let me rephrase that "ALL". It's retarded to be a thieve in the first place.

Thats a big 10-4!! - Theives = RETARDED.:2up:

T-Mo Goodie
06-18-2005, 10:56 AM
Well he doesn't even want the car back at all. He has been talking about getting a BMW for about 3 months now.

There was absolutely NOTHING done to the car. It was stock with an aftermarket radio. That is all. The body and paint was clean. I just don't understand why they went after his out of all the other cars in our apartments. He thinks it was something personal because he said something to the lil boys that hang out in front of the apartment

luvleexcivic
06-18-2005, 02:44 PM
there you go .. you knoe who took it already and it didnt get far ..

RISKYB
06-18-2005, 04:19 PM
i dont know whats worst having my car stolen or took by a dumbass, im glad you atleast got it back though