PDA

View Full Version : STREETRACING

sidewayz
01-31-2007, 07:47 PM
ok i agree with most ppl on here streetracing is stupid , BUT what if you roll up on a skyline, supra, viper etc..

discuss

quickdodge®
01-31-2007, 07:47 PM
Why make threads that are as ridiculous as this? Gay ass topic and thread. Later, QD.

Nismo
01-31-2007, 07:49 PM
in b4 lock! ya wai

babygurl
01-31-2007, 07:49 PM
if you want to go to jail, and risk losing your license...

or better yet, you want to take a chance in hitting someone because you lose control of your fucking car, and risk going to jail for injuring or even worse murdering a innocent by stander...than by all means RACE...

fucking retarded people...racing is for the fucking tracks...

sidewayz
01-31-2007, 07:50 PM
Why make threads that are as ridiculous as this? Gay ass topic and thread. Later, QD.

J/W WHAT PPL THINK .... so why must you bash everything everyone does ??? does it make your dodge faster

sidewayz
01-31-2007, 07:51 PM
so noone would race a skyline if you pulled up on one ???? sorry but that would be a must. i wouldnt give a shit what i was driving .

quickdodge®
01-31-2007, 07:53 PM
so noone would race a skyline if you pulled up on one ???? sorry but that would be a must. i wouldnt give a shit what i was driving .

Hoping you die when it happens is a must for me. And that's not just a post. Dumbass. Later, QD.

SloWRX
01-31-2007, 07:53 PM
y would we race a skyline just cuz u see one... most people here cant beat one in the 1st place and if u want the guy laughing at ur ass and calling u a ricer go ahead

OneSlow5pt0
01-31-2007, 07:54 PM
skyline = overrated

quickdodge®
01-31-2007, 07:54 PM
J/W WHAT PPL THINK .... so why must you bash everything everyone does ???

Well, let's see. If it has something to do with something that could harm someone, I will bashy away.

does it make your dodge faster

What does my Dodge have to do with this? Let me ask you this. How many racing championships have you won with whatever you drive? Later, QD.

Kamikaze
01-31-2007, 07:55 PM
:gay:

sidewayz
01-31-2007, 07:55 PM
Hoping you die when it happens is a must for me. And that's not just a post. Dumbass. Later, QD.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS. LATER, SIDEWAYZ

quickdodge®
01-31-2007, 07:56 PM
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS. LATER, SIDEWAYZ

I don't pray. This is a wish and hope. Later, QD.

sidewayz
01-31-2007, 07:57 PM
Well, let's see. If it has something to do with something that could harm someone, I will bashy away.

What does my Dodge have to do with this? Let me ask you this. How many racing championships have you won with whatever you drive? Later, QD.

NONE JUST THOUGHT I WOULD FUCK WITH YOU SEEING AS HOW YOU FUCK WITH EVERYONE ELSE AND IT WAS JUST A QUESTION AND I KNOW HOW YOU ARE A SARCASTIC SOPHISTACATED(SP) PRICK SO ITS ALL GOOD

sidewayz
01-31-2007, 07:58 PM
J/W I HAVE RIDIN IN A LOT OF THE EARLIER DAKOTAS AND THEY ARE QUICK IS THAT WHAT YOU HAVE ???

babygurl
01-31-2007, 07:58 PM
you know I find it funny that people try and be smartasses to someone such ass QD...its not the fact that he has won a SCCA Championship with a Neon, or the fact he has over 40,000 posts...

its the fact that he has more intelligence in his fucking pinky than half the dumbass wanna be's on IA...

quickdodge®
01-31-2007, 07:59 PM
SEEING AS HOW YOU FUCK WITH EVERYONE ELSE

I fuck with idiocy and this thread reeks of it.

AND I KNOW HOW YOU ARE A SARCASTIC SOPHISTACATED(SP) PRICK SO ITS ALL GOOD

If having common sense and morals makes me a prick, then call me Ron Jeremy. Later, QD.

sidewayz
01-31-2007, 07:59 PM
you know I find it funny that people try and be smartasses to someone such ass QD...its not the fact that he has won a SCCA Championship with a Neon, or the fact he has over 40,000 posts...

its the fact that he has more intelligence in his fucking pinky than half the dumbass wanna be's on IA...

i completly agree just thought i would give it a shot

EvasiveEF9
01-31-2007, 08:00 PM
LoLz, I love sitting by on these...

*grabs popcorn*

quickdodge®
01-31-2007, 08:00 PM
J/W I HAVE RIDIN IN A LOT OF THE EARLIER DAKOTAS AND THEY ARE QUICK IS THAT WHAT YOU HAVE ???

What I have is in the below quote:

with a Neon

Later, QD.

sidewayz
01-31-2007, 08:01 PM
I fuck with idiocy and this thread reeks of it.

If having common sense and morals makes me a prick, then call me Ron Jeremy. Later, QD.

RON JEREMY

~sidewayz's girlfriend leaves to be with QD~

OneSlow5pt0
01-31-2007, 08:02 PM
LoLz, I love sitting by on these...

*grabs popcorn*

give me some

Slowboy
your one of them cats, that revs at any car that looks modded, arnt you. Skyline or not, you would try to race them. Like when i drive home everyday from lunch trucks and kids in there corolla's with muff tips, tryin to race me cause my car is low and loud. I cant stand that shit. its annoying.

sidewayz
What I have is in the below quote:

Later, QD.

if its not an srt-4 you have a shitload of money or you can drive like a SOB or maybe a comination of both

EvasiveEF9
give me some
Here, I got a giant coke, and those little chocolate chip cookie dough things covered in chocolate. I love these things...

quickdodge®
01-31-2007, 08:03 PM
if its not an srt-4 you have a shitload of money or you can drive like a SOB or maybe a comination of both

Not an SRT-4. Both. But the money had nothing to do with it. I had decent sponserships, also. Later, QD.

sidewayz
01-31-2007, 08:04 PM
your one of them cats, that revs at any car that looks modded, arnt you. Skyline or not, you would try to race them. Like when i drive home everyday from lunch trucks and kids in there corolla's with muff tips, tryin to race me cause my car is low and loud. I cant stand that shit. its annoying.

HELL NO .... MAN A FEW PPL ON THIS SITE CAN VOUCH FOR ME I HAVE DRIVIN SKYLINES AND I KNOW STREETRACING IS STUPID JUST THOUGHT I WOULD MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IIIIIFFFF PPL WOULD IF THEY ROLLED UP ON ONE

Annihilation
I say, If you can only race in a straight Line, then you suck balls

OneSlow5pt0
Here, I got a giant coke, and those little chocolate chip cookie dough things covered in chocolate. I love these things...

lol,nice

sidewayz
01-31-2007, 08:06 PM
Not an SRT-4. Both. But the money had nothing to do with it. I had decent sponserships, also. Later, QD.

happy for you then and i was just fuckin with you dude i mean i do have a point with this thread just trying to see others opinions and got yours just figured i would fuck with you cause your QD and i have never fucked with you before i fucked with brett once and he locked like 3 threads of mine in one night guess he didnt take his jeratol that day

EvasiveEF9
01-31-2007, 08:07 PM
My theory?

(created it myself...I take credit. Fuck you if oyu take my credit!)

K.I.T.T.T.S.
-Keep It To The Track, Stupid

-or-

T.I.T.T.T.S.
-Take It To The Track, Stupid

Haven't decided which one I like more...

ChaosEclipse
01-31-2007, 08:07 PM
I feel ya dude!!...

Hell.. you only live once, and what's the point of modding your car if you don't really know what they can do..(not everybody can make it to the track). Sure u can go get a dyno...but does it print out how u would do in a real life?....not likely!

But I also agree that racing for the hell of it is kinda dumb...so if u gon do it make sure u can handle yo car and the road.

* I would stand no chance against thoes 3 cars but I won't back down to not 1

EvasiveEF9
01-31-2007, 08:09 PM
happy for you then and i was just fuckin with you dude i mean i do have a point with this thread just trying to see others opinions and got yours just figured i would fuck with you cause your QD and i have never fucked with you before i fucked with brett once and he locked like 3 threads of mine in one night [guess he didnt take his jeratol that day
...or he just thought your threads were dumb.
...or just thought you were annoying.
...or just didn't wanna argue with you so he locked them.

I'm sure there's many other possibilities...

EvasiveEF9
01-31-2007, 08:11 PM
I feel ya dude!!...

Hell.. you only live once, and what's the point of modding your car if you don't really know what they can do..(not everybody can make it to the track). Sure u can go get a dyno...but does it print out how u would do in a real life?....not likely!

But I also agree that racing for the hell of it is kinda dumb...so if u gon do it make sure u can handle yo car and the road.

And make sure you know where all the pot holes and dips in the roads are. And make sure you know what that car in front of you is going to do. And the lane next to you. And the school bus full of kids. Oh, and make sure it doesn't get a flat from some nail that fell off the construction truck ahead of it. And make sure there's no cops ahead. Or sheriffs. Or GSP. Or construction. Or debris.

Hell, seems like alot to risk. I can risk my life, or spend 20-100$ to go to a track...

sidewayz
01-31-2007, 08:11 PM
I feel ya dude!!...

HELL YEAH and i have actually driven quite a few skeetlines and one sil-eighty but yeah i dont normamlly streetrace and it is stupid but if you roll up on a skyline you gotta do it

Slowboy
01-31-2007, 08:12 PM
HELL NO .... MAN A FEW PPL ON THIS SITE CAN VOUCH FOR ME I HAVE DRIVIN SKYLINES AND I KNOW STREETRACING IS STUPID JUST THOUGHT I WOULD MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IIIIIFFFF PPL WOULD IF THEY ROLLED UP ON ONE

Dont be fuckin hellin at me dip shit. Your the one that made this stupid ass thread. And your the one that should have known that you were goin to get bashed. If you did not remember this is IA. and this is the whoreslounge. And plus you saying you dont care what you were in you would try to race it proves my point. Either your in a geo metro, 3cyl, or v6 stang, or your moms minivan, your goin to more then likely pull something.

quickdodge®
01-31-2007, 08:12 PM
I feel ya dude!!...

You're the next one I'd like to see hosting a funeral.

If you can't make it to the track, you're in the wrong hobby. Dumbass. Later, QD.

Krazykouki
01-31-2007, 08:13 PM
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m74/nismo200r/YUK.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m74/nismo200r/retard-1.gif

thats my opinion

quickdodge®
but if you roll up on a skyline you gotta do it

No you don't. Later, QD.

Slowboy
but as far as your ? would i race a skyline, No i would not, and i would not try, i would roll down my window and tell him hella nice car.

ruffriderGA
01-31-2007, 08:14 PM
dont ever try to race just occasional thumbs up if i see something i like, even if i had a car worth racing i still wouldnt

EvasiveEF9
01-31-2007, 08:16 PM
No you don't. Later, QD.
Aww, c'mon, qd. By the power of a budweiser trucks 10cyl (isn't it...?) turbo diesel, you HAVE to. The forces of Jesus Christ himself compel you to do it!

quickdodge®
01-31-2007, 08:17 PM
dont ever try to race just occasional thumbs up if i see something i like, even if i had a car worth racing i still wouldnt

Same here. Except for the never having a car worth racing part, lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
The forces of Jesus Christ himself

Who? Later, QD.

sidewayz
alright sorry for tryin ... thought it would make a good thread and i guess it would if i kept arguing with ppl but im not gonna do that call me a dumbass if you want it is IA its not my LIFE dont give a shit what ppl think about me but damnnnnnnnnn

that is all

EvasiveEF9
01-31-2007, 08:18 PM
Who? Later, QD.
LoL. With no reference to beliefs...

<= Agnostic/Athiest...depends on the day.

jmmx258

Your quite the idiot :)

ruffriderGA
Same here. Except for the never having a car worth racing part, lolol. Later, QD.

:D im working on it. did you have a car worth racing at 16

OneSlow5pt0
01-31-2007, 08:19 PM
but as far as your ? would i race a skyline, No i would not, and i would not try, i would roll down my window and tell him hella nice car.

id say nice over rated car,id take the money u spent for it and buy a C6 Z06,lol

Slowboy
alright sorry for tryin ... thought it would make a good thread and i guess it would if i kept arguing with ppl but im not gonna do that call me a dumbass if you want it is IA its not my LIFE dont give a shit what ppl think about me but damnnnnnnnnn

that is all

To late your still a dumbass!

quickdodge®

that is all

When you admit to willingly going out and putting normal people in danger just so you can "race a skyline," something will be said. If that's how you really feel, then my response about you nailing a telephone pole head-on stands. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
01-31-2007, 08:20 PM
:D im working on it. did you have a car worth racing at 16

Goddamn Huffy. Later, QD.

sidewayz
01-31-2007, 08:23 PM
damn im IN THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT from qd FUCK w/e you do takes some points away i had 19 you neg repped me and 2 other ppl pos repped and now i only have 17

MrEG62U
01-31-2007, 08:23 PM
funny how sidewayz started out talking shit then he starts almost kissing QD's ass. Another one bites the dust!!

sidewayz
01-31-2007, 08:24 PM
funny how sidewayz started out talking shit then he starts almost kissing QD's ass. Another one bites the dust!!

not kissing ass just letting him know i was kidding then found out facts about what he drove and giving hiom props so DONT B HATIN

Slowboy
01-31-2007, 08:26 PM
Way to bitch bout being neg, repped in your own dumbass thread ok im done. shit dont make sense. ok back to my budlight...

Niger
01-31-2007, 08:27 PM
skyline = overratedautomatic stock N/A RX7's = overrated

sidewayz
01-31-2007, 08:27 PM
Way to bitch bout being neg, repped in your own dumbass thread ok im done. shit dont make sense. ok back to my budlight...

BACK TO MINE ALSO :cheers:

OneSlow5pt0
01-31-2007, 08:28 PM
automatic stock N/A RX7's = overrated

ok

Slowboy
01-31-2007, 08:29 PM
BACK TO MINE ALSO :cheers:

Drinking underage, not cool, so now we got a dumbass that drinks and drives and races skylines, hahah. :boobies: its cool just dont drink and drive or i will shoot, you. :cheers:

quickdodge®
01-31-2007, 08:29 PM
what he drove and giving hiom props

Thanks. Later, QD.

R3RUN
01-31-2007, 08:30 PM
ok i agree with most ppl on here streetracing is stupid , BUT what if you roll up on a skyline, supra, viper etc..

discuss

If I roll up on any of those cars I will lose, unless they blow a motor. Therefore I wouldn't try. Not gonna lie though I do race from time to time.

OneSlow5pt0
01-31-2007, 08:53 PM
If I roll up on any of those cars I will lose, unless they blow a motor. Therefore I wouldn't try. Not gonna lie though I do race from time to time.

but u got the Zoom Zoom u could take them.

R3RUN
01-31-2007, 08:58 PM
Not enough zoom for them :(

ChaosEclipse
01-31-2007, 09:24 PM
Hey dude don't let these guys get to ya....these guys can put u down all they want but when it comes down to dude, we all have seen a street race and most of us have at least be in one...(if not all of us).... AND WE LOVED THAT SHYT!.....or we jus love the way the cars look(for the ricers out there). So my question to the dick weeds bashing you is.....What the fuck u modding for?, what the fuck you "boostin" for?.....to go to the track right?...yeah that's it!!!....so why do we meet up at places we know other people are boosting? (Like at the Varsity and up 85 North). Is it to show of our cars and what it can do? or hold our dicks and shake hands and say"Nice Ride Dude!"?......wait I'll tell ya so save ya posts!!! Were there to see what 2 guys are running so we can bet who goin to win and were there to find a race to get in to....anything else is jus showing off ya ride!!...(which is always good).

And everybody on IA are pretty much great drivers with common senes and we won't race if we see people on the road (hell who would?) ....this guy never said "hey would u race one thoes three cars down a road full of traffic?.....this was jus a question, so don't bash him for that!!.....but I guess that shyt is everywhere u go....jus like somebody is goin to bash on my post....

Go ahead!!! Cuz I know I got though to somebody!

R3RUN
01-31-2007, 09:27 PM
Hey dude don't let these guys get to ya....these guys can put u down all they want but when it comes down to dude, we all have seen a street race and most of us have at least be in one...(if not all of us).... AND WE LOVED THAT SHYT!.....or we jus love the way the cars look(for the ricers out there). So my question to the dick weeds bashing you is.....What the fuck u modding for?, what the fuck you "boostin" for?.....to go to the track right?...yeah that's it!!!....so why do we meet up at places we know other people are boosting? (Like at the Varsity and up 85 North). Is it to show of our cars and what it can do? or hold our dicks and shake hands and say"Nice Ride Dude!"?......wait I'll tell ya so save ya posts!!! Were there to see what 2 guys are running so we can bet who goin to win and were there to find a race to get in to....anything else is jus showing off ya ride!!...(which is always good).

And everybody on IA are pretty much great drivers with common senes and we won't race if we see people on the road (hell who would?) ....this guy never said "hey would u race one thoes three cars down a road full of traffic?.....this was jus a question, so don't bash him for that!!.....but I guess that shyt is everywhere u go....jus like somebody is goin to bash on my post....

Have you ever actually been to a meet? Probably 98% of them involve no racing. I go to meets to hang out with people that are into cars and see some nice cars. I have never gone to a meet purely to race or watch a race, that would be a waste of time.

quickdodge®
01-31-2007, 09:30 PM

You actually got through to no one. I don't "street race." Never have and never will. I have common sense enough not to. I do care about the people around me when I am driving and I, for one, don't want to be the reason someone else gets hurt or dies. Any idiot will think the way you do about this. And again, I state, with all seriousness, next time you "street race," I hope I read about you on the news in the "another street racer dies" story. I mean, better you than an innocent. Right? Later, QD.

R3RUN
01-31-2007, 09:32 PM
You actually got through to no one. I don't "street race." Never have and never will. I have common sense enough not to. I do care about the people around me when I am driving and I, for one, don't want to be the reason someone else gets hurt or dies. Any idiot will think the way you do about this. And again, I state, with all seriousness, next time you "street race," I hope I read about you on the news in the "another street racer dies" story. I mean, better you than an innocent. Right? Later, QD.
And Budweiser trucks aren't really the fastest things on the road either.

quickdodge®
01-31-2007, 09:37 PM
And Budweiser trucks aren't really the fastest things on the road either.

After careful searching of this and all other posts on IA, I did not succeed in finding anything containing the contrary to what you posted/I quoted. Later, QD.

live~sideway
01-31-2007, 09:42 PM
first things first even if you and everybody around thinks you drive as good as mario andretti that doesnt mean you should street race there is always that chance for a blow out or freak gravel or the other guy doesnt know how to drive and that could easily kill sombody. ive raced from time to time but never on streets persay i find a road thats closed or nobody is ever on. main point if qd starts ragging you LAUGH IT OFF EITHER WAY HE WILL RIP YOU A NEW ONE HE IS THE BEST AT WHAT HE DOES. jesus christ one day people will realize this.

quickdodge®
01-31-2007, 09:45 PM
there is always that chance for a blow out or freak gravel or the other guy doesnt know how to drive and that could easily kill sombody.

That's one of the main points that people don't seem to get. Later, QD.

SL65AMG
01-31-2007, 09:52 PM

discuss

unless you're driving said vehicle(s) or said vehicles are bone stock, you should already have the preconceived notion that you will lose

VTECrrRREADY
01-31-2007, 11:33 PM
street credit is better den a time slip i dun give a damn wuh yall say outlaw baby...like u see the magazine cars nicen shittttt but nevr see em on da road wont show u wuh they workin wit all that power for wuh jus to say u got shit ninja plz i wanna see wuh u made of....dis all ot of money we spend our rides jus to look at....like dumbasses bug ferrari n jus cruise man i will be racin that shit every minutes im in iit i aint buy that power for nuttin ya kno..track safe blahblah after the track whea we go? street racingggggggg bye

VTECrrRREADY
01-31-2007, 11:37 PM
oh yeh i would race the car unless i had sumthin worth racin lol i rather jus look at the skyline barely see em if he takes off i cant catch up sorry ass single cams save up lil mo cash get a b series

ISAtlanta300
02-01-2007, 12:33 AM
Damn... did someone leave the bag of idiots open again?

quickdodge®
02-01-2007, 04:44 AM
street credit is better den a time slip i dun give a damn wuh yall say outlaw baby...like u see the magazine cars nicen shittttt but nevr see em on da road wont show u wuh they workin wit all that power for wuh jus to say u got shit ninja plz i wanna see wuh u made of....dis all ot of money we spend our rides jus to look at....like dumbasses bug ferrari n jus cruise man i will be racin that shit every minutes im in iit i aint buy that power for nuttin ya kno..track safe blahblah after the track whea we go? street racingggggggg bye

With your catastrophic abomination of the English language, I would be very afraid to drive on the same roads as you. If you can't even spell or type decent English, I'm quite sure you can't operate a motor vehicle in a safe manner. Also, I'm understandably sure that you won't comprehend most of the words I type in this reply, but I don't feel like dumbing myself down for you so that you can. And I will not attend your hopeful up and coming funeral. Later, QD.

live~sideway
02-01-2007, 06:01 AM
^ x2:goodjob:

Rican219
02-01-2007, 06:17 AM
With your catastrophic abomination of the English language, I would be very afraid to drive on the same roads as you. If you can't even spell or type decent English, I'm quite sure you can't operate a motor vehicle in a safe manner. Also, I'm understandably sure that you won't comprehend most of the words I type in this reply, but I don't feel like dumbing myself down for you so that you can. And I will not attend your hopeful up and coming funeral. Later, QD.

:yes: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Rican219
02-01-2007, 06:19 AM
Not enough zoom for them :(

Agreed I don't even have enough Zoom for those rides

bigdare23
02-01-2007, 06:49 AM
LOL at this thread

The Ren
02-01-2007, 06:49 AM
Wow you sir.. are a complete moron...

EvasiveEF9
02-01-2007, 08:33 AM
QD...that just tickled me the right way, LoL

RandomGuy
02-01-2007, 09:19 AM
holy shit my head is spinning.... omg

this is almost worse than auto NA rx7 boy staying up with an evo on the highway

Sol-Badguy
02-01-2007, 09:23 AM
Street racing is ghey. I know from a one time experience a couple of years ago.

Don't do it. You do, you're stupid.

Keebs ð¿ð
02-01-2007, 09:32 AM
I don't really know what to say on this topic. But if you were to roll up on a skyline, or supra, or nsx, etc revving your engine, swerving and trying to get them to race you. Chances are they will laugh at you and take side bets on how long until you end up in a ditch or kill a minivan full of soccer kids. I wouldn't even waste my time racing anyone in my skyline and its a gtst. Couldn't see a GT-R risking the :police: attention over a honda anyways.

collins
02-01-2007, 01:03 PM
I say, If you can only race in a straight Line, then you suck balls holy shit! theres someone that shares my mentality!!!

EvasiveEF9
02-01-2007, 01:08 PM
holy shit! theres someone that shares my mentality!!!
There's many of us, bro...

R3RUN
02-01-2007, 01:11 PM
This seriously just gave me a headache, no shit. Can someone ban this dumbass?

Brett
02-01-2007, 01:15 PM

Youd get more "Street Credit" for speaking in a NON EBONIC GHETTO fashion. I mean damn, These damn people on here talk like fuckin morons. LEARN TO SPELL AND SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH

collins
02-01-2007, 01:17 PM
There's many of us, bro... thats quite refreshing!

Maniaç
02-01-2007, 01:20 PM
Steet Racing is not a bad thing when its in a controlled envoriment.(Look outs/ect.)
but when Ricers suck as those idiots that got killed acouple weeks back that just raced in (im sure in an un controlled evoriment) a retarded time, with no planning. End up dead like they are. Mean so what its true
But when i see FWD cars trying to go up to Mnt. runs and try to drive like RWD cars can, its just funny.

Street Racing is described in alot of diffrenet ways... playing tag/rolling/digs/road course/ect. Street Racing is bad and illegal we all know that, but thats something thats keep us entertained, out of trouble such as drugs/gangs/ect. Thats why we need to be smart about how we do shit and think about it twice. Plannig makes perfect. Power is good, but what is power if you can't control it

I hate it when news about street racing comes up and it has to do with fucking morons who can't drive. Those are the morons that need their lisenced(??) taking away, and that need to go back to a driving school. Im still learning but ive alwasy had good experinces when i do illegal stuff(:ninja: such as make fires blah blah blah).

Conclusion: I would step up to a Viper/Skyline/ect. :goodjob:

PS: everything that was said in this thread is BULLSHIT, only my post says it the way it is. Real talk. what what. And QD please quote me and reply, im curious to see what you have to say

Late_

EvasiveEF9
02-01-2007, 01:55 PM
Youd get more "Street Credit" for speaking in a NON EBONIC GHETTO fashion. I mean damn, These damn people on here talk like fuckin morons. LEARN TO SPELL AND SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH
Somehow, that should be a requirement to become a member...

EvasiveEF9
02-01-2007, 02:02 PM
But when i see FWD cars trying to go up to Mnt. runs and try to drive like RWD cars can, its just funny.Apparently you've never been on one set up by me. Any and all that I've gone to have MATURE driver's. On 400, we do speed, but it's not a race by any means. And "racing" that might be considered as such is simply two of us running next to each other, and as a joke, one will step on the pedal for a second just to nose up on the other with no further intentions. There is no actual racing involved. Just true motor enthusiasts that enjoy spirited driving and think with their head instead of with their nuts. They've got nothing to prove..just to hang out, and have a good time, and enjoy what they've built. Don't ever fucking talk like you've been on one...clearly, you haven't.

PS: everything that was said in this thread is BULLSHIT, only my post says it the way it is. Real talk. what what.No, YOU are full of bullshit. Grow up. World doesn't evolve around you. You're not always right. STFU and sit down...people like you (and the original poster, and the guy that came in here speaking ebonics) are the type that give the "new age hot-rods" (which is why I call nissans, honda's, etc. It's a hot-rod generation, just with a different machine) a bad name. People like oyu that make those of us mature enough to not have to prove anything...people like you make us look bad, and you're the reason people freak out when they see people like us come cruising in to just hang out and have dinner at applebee's or whatnot...

And QD please quote me and reply, im curious to see what you have to say

LoL, like walking into the lion's den...
Seriously, it's like there's an infinite supply of guys like this...

EvasiveEF9
02-01-2007, 02:04 PM
thats quite refreshing!
Sorry to be postwhoring...but I gotta make this joke...

You really think I'd have bought a honda if I thought it was about straight-line times?

Maniaç
02-01-2007, 02:07 PM
LMA0 @ JOKErtyper. dude youre a fucking ricer for driving a fwd car and thinking youre fast. or a street race. to impress me you either have to have 300+whp or a VERY nice lookinh civic. you don't have neither.. so that makes you a fucking idiot for steping up to me and a fucking RETARD for buying a old ass civic

PEROID. dude ive alwasy had this shit with QD you're a fucking noob.. please don't step up again

yudalicious
02-01-2007, 02:13 PM
And everybody on IA are pretty much great drivers with common senes
haha! I beg to differ.

EvasiveEF9
02-01-2007, 02:14 PM
LoL @ you. When did I say I was fast? I actually think I said I WOULDN'T have bought a honda if I wanted to be fast. To me, it's more about control. Ricer? Try again. You dont' know my car, you don't know me. You've got nothing to make you think I'm a ricer...you're innuendos are faulty.

Retard? Right. I'm a college student full-time with no job. My job is the corps. If you know anything about that, you know I'm not making bank. My car gets 35mpg...even if I drive spirited. The EF/ED chassis is also pretty popular on the road courses and autocross courses.

You're the idiot for thinking it's cool to street race.

Let me know next time you run the mountains, and if you can keep up...I'll give you credit. NO..this isn't a race...it's seeing if you can stick with me. The Ferrari 355 F1 didn't stick with me, and the Lotus Elise chose to take an easy drive. Next time you associate yourself with some cars in a class like that, come talk to me.

Til then, take care, and dodge school buses and telophone poles...

Maniaç
02-01-2007, 02:14 PM
i just read your post MR. JOKE

all i read is a bunch of :blah: :blah: :blah: its people like you and your friends that draw the cops to a very good meet. yall are the fucking ricers who burn out and lose it in a straight line cause yall pull up the handbrake to slide yall cars.

you and your little civic club are a joke. just like your name.

dude you don't have ANYTHING SMART TO SAY, so please next time you want to argue or have a disscusion with me on IA please gather some facts and do some research on me.

thanks hope your wheels lock up and hit a curb. XOXO

Alex_

EvasiveEF9
02-01-2007, 02:15 PM
Oh...PS: I think just about everyone's had there run-ins with QD. Including myself. When I thought about what he was saying, it made sense. Maybe you should consider the same.

EvasiveEF9
02-01-2007, 02:17 PM
please gather some facts and do some research on me.

I'd advise you do the same. I don't do burnouts. I don't challenge people. I'm the only civic in ANY of my crews (unless you wanna consider IA's little EF Squad).

Have anything CREDIBLE and LEGIT to say?

Maniaç
02-01-2007, 02:17 PM
LoL @ you. When did I say I was fast? I actually think I said I WOULDN'T have bought a honda if I wanted to be fast. To me, it's more about control. Ricer? Try again. You dont' know my car, you don't know me. You've got nothing to make you think I'm a ricer...you're innuendos are faulty.

Retard? Right. I'm a college student full-time with no job. My job is the corps. If you know anything about that, you know I'm not making bank. My car gets 35mpg...even if I drive spirited. The EF/ED chassis is also pretty popular on the road courses and autocross courses.

You're the idiot for thinking it's cool to street race.

Let me know next time you run the mountains, and if you can keep up...I'll give you credit. NO..this isn't a race...it's seeing if you can stick with me. The Ferrari 355 F1 didn't stick with me, and the Lotus Elise chose to take an easy drive. Next time you associate yourself with some cars in a class like that, come talk to me.

Til then, take care, and dodge school buses and telophone poles...

:lmfao: ^ :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

dude im off to work....... i have a life unlike you. keep driving your fwd cars(pretending its a RWD)

one more time LIRL @ JOKErtyper once again LIRL @ a bitch who doesn't even own a type R HAHAHAHAHAH :lmfao: :lmfao:

Maniaç
02-01-2007, 02:18 PM
[QUOTE=Maniac]please gather some facts and do some research on me.
QUOTE]
I'd advise you do the same. I don't do burnouts. I don't challenge people. I'm the only civic in ANY of my crews (unless you wanna consider IA's little EF Squad).

Have anything CREDIBLE and LEGIT to say?

:lmfao: holla at me in the SpeedMonkey section. Late

EvasiveEF9
02-01-2007, 02:20 PM
...not really worth my time...

I'm going to school to be more than you'll ever attempt at. However...today the campus is closed due to "inclement weather".

Do some research so I can catch you later.

Maniaç
02-01-2007, 02:23 PM
...not really worth my time...

I'm going to school to be more than you'll ever attempt at. However...today the campus is closed due to "inclement weather".

Do some research so I can catch you later.

:lmfao: there you go again...

just look for an attn: jokertyper thread in the WL in the next couple of days.
im out for the day and tomorrow. i might post it Sat.
do your homeowrok boy.

Late_

EvasiveEF9
02-01-2007, 02:25 PM
:lmfao: there you go again...

just look for an attn: jokertyper thread in the WL in the next couple of days.
im out for the day and tomorrow. i might post it Sat.
do your homeowrok boy.

Late_
LoL, call me out if you want. I won't be there because weekends are my only time off...and next weekend I"m not allowed to be off...therefore, I'll be out all weekend trying to catch up on things.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Maniaç
02-01-2007, 02:26 PM
LoL, call me out if you want. I won't be there because weekends are my only time off...and next weekend I"m not allowed to be off...therefore, I'll be out all weekend trying to catch up on things.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

:lmfao: sure...... catch your funny ass later.
PS: LMA0 at project shadow

Late_

EvasiveEF9
02-01-2007, 02:28 PM
:lmfao: sure...... catch your funny ass later.
PS: LMA0 at project shadow

Late_
:lmfao: :lmfao:
LoLoLoL
You're a funny guy! :screwy:

ahmonrah
02-01-2007, 04:43 PM

discussif i roll up( and i have) on any of those cars, i've looked....gave the driver the good ole :goodjob:, and respected his/her pimpin and kept my license for another day. what's the point in trying to race someone that isnt trying to race you? seems rather dumb to me. jamese, i still owe your ass one!

quickdodge®
02-01-2007, 05:04 PM
And QD please quote me and reply, im curious to see what you have to say

Ok. Lolol.

Steet Racing is not a bad thing when its in a controlled envoriment.(Look outs/ect.)

Yup. We call those place Commerce and Reynold's.

but thats something thats keep us entertained, out of trouble such as drugs/gangs/ect.

"Street racing" can/does also kill innocent people just like drugs/gangs/etc.

Thats why we need to be smart about how we do shit and think about it twice. Plannig makes perfect.

No. It isn't. It helps, but it's not perfect.

I hate it when news about street racing comes up and it has to do with fucking morons who can't drive.

I actually like hearing about the lessening of idiots on the roads.

PS: everything that was said in this thread is BULLSHIT, only my post says it the way it is. Real talk. what what.

You're post really doesn't say what anything is. Except the opposite. Later, QD.

Bajjani
02-01-2007, 05:11 PM
Why is street racing cool? Need a hobby? Get a girlfriend

Stormhammer
02-01-2007, 05:31 PM
whoa whoa whoa

QD won an SCCA Championship with a Neon? WHEN THE FUCK WAS THIS?!

EvasiveEF9
02-01-2007, 05:36 PM
Why is street racing cool? Need a hobby? Get a girlfriend
LoL @ talk about high maintenance.

quickdodge®
02-01-2007, 05:40 PM
whoa whoa whoa

QD won an SCCA Championship with a Neon? WHEN THE FUCK WAS THIS?!

1999-2000. Why? Later, QD.

RandomGuy
02-01-2007, 05:40 PM
maniac =here (http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1c72e471-c49a-4421-8909-68d5c9bb11a9.htm)

EvasiveEF9
02-01-2007, 05:47 PM
1999-2000. Why? Later, QD.
BASICALLY...QD was ballin' before we had our licenses, LoL

maniac =here (http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1c72e471-c49a-4421-8909-68d5c9bb11a9.htm)
LoLz...I was lookin' fo rthis video to show my friend...

ahmonrah
02-01-2007, 05:48 PM
maniac =here (http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1c72e471-c49a-4421-8909-68d5c9bb11a9.htm)lmfao!!! that dude said "i think my computers got a virus.........i got this dyno custom at dragonfly motorsports man.....see how flat my torque curve is all the way over and once v-tak kicks in, you dont stand a chance man...."

EvasiveEF9
02-01-2007, 05:51 PM
lmfao!!! that dude said "i think my computers got a virus.........i got this dyno custom at dragonfly motorsports man.....see how flat my torque curve is all the way over and once v-tak kicks in, you dont stand a chance man...."
I like his "1.6 Valve" motor...

What does he say at the end, though? My friends (something or another) has something he wants to tell ya'll..."

...and I can't figure out what he says. Something something ASR?

VTECrrRREADY
02-02-2007, 03:17 PM
ahh shit sumone talkin shit wussup den

Ran
02-02-2007, 03:55 PM
dude youre a fucking ricer for driving a fwd car and thinking youre fast.FWD cars can't be fast? :thinking:

But when i see FWD cars trying to go up to Mnt. runs and try to drive like RWD cars can, its just funny.Are you assuming that all FWD drivers try to drive like they have a RWD car? If so, then I would say that you're mistaken. My last car was RWD. I knew what it would do when pushed and how much I could stay in it before it would lose grip. My current car is FWD. I realize that it's a completely different machine and I drive it accordingly. With that in mind, I fail to see how FWD cars try to drive like RWD cars. Unless they're e-brake "drifting" or something.

On the other hand, if you were just making a jab as stupid@sses that can't drive, then ignore my little retort.

Bajjani
02-02-2007, 04:31 PM
I compare street racers to kids who live their existance in a fantasy world on a computer game..

they all talk shit
they all claim to be the best
they never get laid
and they act like they know wtf is going on

in conclusion
you are gay if u street race
it proves nothing

Nismo
02-02-2007, 04:50 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/37/42_post6as_1.gif

no control
02-02-2007, 06:04 PM
if you want to go to jail, and risk losing your license...

or better yet, you want to take a chance in hitting someone because you lose control of your fucking car, and risk going to jail for injuring or even worse murdering a innocent by stander...than by all means RACE...

fucking retarded people...racing is for the fucking tracks...

:werd:

bigdare23
02-02-2007, 06:05 PM
this was a dumb as thread!

quickdodge®
02-02-2007, 07:04 PM
ahh shit sumone talkin shit wussup den

Please repost this in basic English so that others may laugh at you. Later, QD.

BKgen®
02-02-2007, 07:24 PM
street racing's cool.
you guys just aren't fast or furious enough to understand...