PDA

View Full Version : General Chat AMS friday night Drags

never2loud
01-31-2007, 04:51 PM
Atlanta Motor Speedway
Friday night drags

well i know everyone had a blast last year and this year will be ten times better. and i know alotta folks are trying to get their shit together for the races , so how bout post up what you runnin with, at the drags this year, or just post the progress of your car, cause i aint ready but i will be.

but we gotta atleast stick together and show up the domestics, i know their are a lot of domestics on here that are really cool, and if your on here then im not talking about you, im talkin about everyone else .but last year their really wasnt alotta Imports out, everyone on here posting up their 600 plus horsepower and no one showed up at the races, man if you really pushin that show up we need you to represent for the imports, we are just as good as they are but they had a shit load more show up, so lets get our stuff together and show how we do it.

CHADbee
01-31-2007, 06:17 PM
i will be out there, this is the reason no more power adders are being added to my car, slicks, motor/tranny mounts, traction bars and lower controll arm bushings coming soon...i'mma fuck some mustangs up!

greasemunkey
01-31-2007, 07:12 PM
131wtq!!! i will probly be at a couple for some fun

Ericp
01-31-2007, 07:29 PM
I'm coming out again this year too. Last year was fun but this one will be WAY better. This time I'm bringing a 300+whp 300+wtq SRT with slicks and instant spooling stock turbo for the 1/8th miled track. Should be some good competition this year :yay:

jr4mny
01-31-2007, 09:55 PM
yea i went last year nutin but viperz, mustangz and some vettez and otha chevy muscle! couple srt4`z and some gti`z

import guyz need to show them that ya could run too!
haha and win!

GTScoob
01-31-2007, 10:05 PM
Ya guyz! Letz bring out da ricerz and show up theze domestic foolz. Call up all yo homeboyz wit Civicz, Kiaz, and Cavalierz.

KevinT707
01-31-2007, 10:28 PM
Anywho, when is this AMS 1/8 starting again?

I thought AMS was building a 1/4 track because of the success of last years 1/8 drags .. ?

Tank
02-01-2007, 12:07 AM

I thought AMS was building a 1/4 track because of the success of last years 1/8 drags .. ?
i hope they do if so they will have my business every fucking weekend cause thats 15 minutes from my house hell yeah :bump: oh and the supra will magically appear at this event hopefully the brown supra comes back again this year

Ericp
02-01-2007, 11:51 AM

I was told that they are going to build a 1/4 track based off of how much of a success this years AMS friday night drags. You would think they would already know it would be a HUGE success if they opend a local track. I'd be there almost every weekened :bump:

B18c1Turboed
02-01-2007, 12:03 PM
everyone on here posting up their 600 plus horsepower and no one showed up at the races, man if you really pushin that show up we need you to represent for the imports.

When u start running the Full 1/4 some of us might make the drive down there, but for running the 1/8 it isnt worth it.Most 600hp cars are turboed and that dont give the turbos enough time to spool up like it should!! So when the 1/4 track is open ill go,but until then Commerce is alot closer to most of us!!

Ericp
02-01-2007, 12:57 PM
When u start running the Full 1/4 some of us might make the drive down there, but for running the 1/8 it isnt worth it.Most 600hp cars are turboed and that dont give the turbos enough time to spool up like it should!! So when the 1/4 track is open ill go,but until then Commerce is alot closer to most of us!!
Yeah I don't blame yall for that. I was gonna go big turbo but decided to stay small turbo just cause of AMS 1/8th mile track. I hope they plan on making the 1/4mile track soon, they are about 30minutes away from me so it's not to far.

never2loud
02-01-2007, 03:11 PM
well i ve got pretty close connections with the owners at ams and i know for sure that the track is in process{ that means still in paper form}, but it will take awhile to build, and get through all the regulations, and people and politics. you know how that shit goes

OneSlow5pt0
02-01-2007, 04:02 PM
i think i might have to come out and put everyone to shame with the auto RX-7,lol

eclipse24
02-01-2007, 04:06 PM
If no one buys my car im putting slicks on it and lsd and whoopin somebodys ass