PDA

View Full Version : Misc Bullet for my Valentine?

The Yousef
01-30-2007, 07:29 PM
CD any good?

i hear them on project 96 and i found their myspace...i'm just wondering if it's worth buying their CD.

btw:
Tears don't fall is a great song

wantboost
01-30-2007, 07:32 PM
i personally think they suck,another whinny bubblegum punk/ pop rock band.

green91
01-30-2007, 07:57 PM
personally you havent heard the rest of their cd. its not much like tears dont fall. they are more like avenged sevenfold. i like them

ksinao
01-30-2007, 08:11 PM
shitty shitty band.

Hulud
01-30-2007, 08:24 PM
bad yousef

Lucky DAWG
01-30-2007, 09:07 PM
i like them in small doses

i get fucking sick of them after about 10 minutes
i wouldn't buy the cd, just go download like 2 or 3 songs and that should quench your appetite

i found them when i was playing Need For Speed: Most Wanted, they're on the soundtrack lol

jmmx258
01-30-2007, 09:14 PM
Its another band as already basically stated that you can only take so much. I got the whole CD off the net. I enjoy most of it.

Btw. Tears dont fall = Played out. GOod song..once a week

Hulud
01-30-2007, 09:22 PM
this thread makes me want to vomit

ksinao
01-30-2007, 10:27 PM
this thread makes me want to vomit

x2 - im still trying to figure out why there is a thread about bullet for my valentine

OneSlow5pt0
01-30-2007, 10:30 PM
their ok,but i couldnt listen to it all the time like some of other bands out there

The Yousef
01-30-2007, 10:40 PM
why does everyone have to be a fucking critic?

:lmfao: :lmao:

:2up:

Hulud
01-30-2007, 10:42 PM
because you asked lol

candy2082002
01-31-2007, 09:51 AM
I like them, Haven't heard the whole CD tho

wantboost
01-31-2007, 09:56 AM
personally you havent heard the rest of their cd. its not much like tears dont fall. they are more like avenged sevenfold. i like them
you are 110% correct lol, I have listened to three of their songs and see no reason to listen to any more.

Dudeman
01-31-2007, 10:17 AM
listen to diecast instead

Hiro
01-31-2007, 10:45 AM

x2. My friend's a big fan. They do quasi-sound like A7X....only this guy doesn't sound like SHIT everytime he opens his mouth like M Shadows. (Of course, that was opinionated...if you don't like screamy stuff, then I guess he DOES sound like shit)

osiriskidd
01-31-2007, 07:44 PM
its not bad. its not great. its worth a listen.

Hulud
01-31-2007, 07:45 PM
its worth a listen.
no, its really not :goodjob:

The Yousef
01-31-2007, 07:48 PM
no, its really not :goodjob:

that's it!!

i'm going to burn you next time i see you brian.. :lmao:

Hulud
01-31-2007, 07:51 PM
that's it!!

i'm going to burn you next time i see you brian.. :lmao:
its not my fault you listen to emo music

Nismo
01-31-2007, 07:53 PM
Check out Porcelin and the Tramps.

josh green
01-31-2007, 07:57 PM
I like them, there are a somewhat new band that I can actually listen to. I cannot say the same for Hinder, buck cherry (DIAF), shinedown, etc... These bands are all way overplayed and are not very good, especially buck cherry, their album get worse and the radio songs are pretty bad as well. The only reason these bands are around is b/c the majority of people have no musical talent and have no clue what REAL skill is.

Hulud
01-31-2007, 07:58 PM
Check out Porcelin and the Tramps.

oh man wtf is that shit?

no one check them out, im warning you. its for your own safety

Hulud
01-31-2007, 07:59 PM
I like them, there are a somewhat new band that I can actually listen to. I cannot say the same for Hinder, buck cherry (DIAF), shinedown, etc... These bands are all way overplayed and are not very good, especially buck cherry, their album get worse and the radio songs are pretty bad as well. The only reason these bands are around is b/c the majority of people have no musical talent and have no clue what REAL skill is.
so why the fuck is bullet for my valentine around?

OneSlow5pt0
01-31-2007, 07:59 PM
its not my fault you listen to emo music

i listen to some of this so called "emo" music

Hulud
01-31-2007, 08:01 PM
i listen to some of this so called "emo" music
im sorry :lmao:

OneSlow5pt0
01-31-2007, 08:03 PM
im sorry :lmao:

lol..well AFI is called emo..but i like sing the sorrow and art of drowning

thursdaybuff
01-31-2007, 08:03 PM
i wouldn't buy the cd, just go download like 2 or 3 songs and that should quench your appetite
2nd

Hulud
01-31-2007, 08:06 PM
lol..well AFI is called emo..but i like sing the sorrow and art of drowning
yea their new shit is like emo/pop punk

but the art of drowning was hardcore punk ("eastbay" hardcore punk according to them lol)

OneSlow5pt0
01-31-2007, 08:08 PM
yea their new shit is like emo/pop punk

but the art of drowning was hardcore punk ("eastbay" hardcore punk according to them lol)

yea i listen to art of drowning all the time,thats one of my fav cds.

Hulud
01-31-2007, 08:09 PM
yea i havent heard that cd in about 7 years lol

i like my chemical romance

josh green
01-31-2007, 08:27 PM
well their drummer is descent. I like screamer/ death metal music minus the vocals. In Flames is pretty good, their guitarist actually plays the guitar. Anything that Maynard has had his hands in like APC,Tool,Puscifer are badass bands. I cant wait until shredding comes back around. Cant please everyone though.

ksinao
01-31-2007, 09:07 PM
i like my chemical romance

hahahahahahahahahahhahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha hahaha

ksinao
01-31-2007, 09:09 PM
well their drummer is descent.

descent was a badass computer game back in the day.

The Yousef
01-31-2007, 09:10 PM
descent was a badass computer game back in the day.

i remember that shit...that game rocked

SPOOLIN
01-31-2007, 09:11 PM
i saw bullet for my valentine with rob zombie and i was blown away. Nobody knew who they were(except these 2 black guys that knew every god damn word behind me). They are non stop and every song has a good melody. I havnt came accross a song yet on their album that sucked, ive been listening to them since then i guess for almost a year now. I will go to the next concert they have in the area, since they are from wales, i dont know when that will be. ROFL at the comment of them being bubble gum rock. I laugh out loud they are actually pretty damn hardcore. Buck cherry can suck my dick while burning alive in gasoline. I can't stand their shit.

anyone like soilwork?

ksinao
01-31-2007, 09:21 PM
i remember that shit...that game rocked

fuck yeah. 1, 2, and 3 were all badass. i would buy them if i could find them.

ksinao
01-31-2007, 09:21 PM
ROFL at the comment of them being bubble gum rock. I laugh out loud they are actually pretty damn hardcore.

you must be crazy.

The Yousef
01-31-2007, 09:22 PM
i saw bullet for my valentine with rob zombie and i was blown away. Nobody knew who they were(except these 2 black guys that knew every god damn word behind me). They are non stop and every song has a good melody. I havnt came accross a song yet on their album that sucked, ive been listening to them since then i guess for almost a year now. I will go to the next concert they have in the area, since they are from wales, i dont know when that will be. ROFL at the comment of them being bubble gum rock. I laugh out loud they are actually pretty damn hardcore. Buck cherry can suck my dick while burning alive in gasoline. I can't stand their shit.

anyone like soilwork?

THANK U!!!!

SEE?

fuk u brian.. :2up:

i had sex with everyone from further seems forever

Hulud
01-31-2007, 09:25 PM
attn: yousef you need to do better at this editting thing

Hulud
01-31-2007, 09:28 PM
I laugh out loud they are actually pretty damn hardcore.
haha, thanks

now i know to never take your advice when it comes to hardcore

cause you obviously dont know what you're talking about

The Yousef
01-31-2007, 09:28 PM
^like that?

SPOOLIN
01-31-2007, 09:30 PM
you must be crazy.

no, im not, quit focusing on "tears dont fall"

im sure you havnt even seen them live. Its the only song youve heard.

ksinao
01-31-2007, 09:30 PM
haha, thanks

now i know to never take your advice when it comes to hardcore

cause you obviously dont know what you're talking about

yeah, what he said was completly stupid.

ksinao
01-31-2007, 09:34 PM
no, im not, quit focusing on "tears dont fall"

im sure you havnt even seen them live. Its the only song youve heard.

actually ive been listning to hardcore since i was like 12. and i have heard more than one song from them. and every song sucks. they are not hardcore what so ever. and you suck at music.

SPOOLIN
01-31-2007, 09:53 PM
i suck at music. lol, music is a big part of my life, ive played drums for 14 years now. Your opinion is your own. Apparently hardcore for you is GWAR!!!

ksinao
01-31-2007, 09:57 PM
nope. gwar isnt very good in my opinion. but they are still better than bfmv

SPOOLIN
01-31-2007, 09:59 PM
nope. gwar isnt very good in my opinion. but they are still better than bfmv

now your just being super dumb, saying GWAR is better than them. lol.

They arent better than Hanson for crying out loud.

ksinao
01-31-2007, 10:04 PM
not really, no. its bands like that that ruined the scene. go listen to some more bfmv or atreyu

SPOOLIN
01-31-2007, 10:09 PM
atreyu is alright but only a couple of songs, im sorry if i evolve my listening and dont sit in my room and listen to the same shit for years, like nirvana, hendrix, pantera and the beatles. Music has to and must change whether you like it or not, its been that way since it started. IF it did what you wanted it to do, we would still be only listening to saxophones and stand up bass players. Your prolly a hater of metallica for whatever reason, because they didnt continue with the same exact style for 20 years. Go and listen to some doors and stfu.

theres lots of good shit these days

Blood simple, blindside, hurt, soilwork, bfmv, all sorts of good bands that have just exploded into the "scene". If you dont like it, go start a band, play in front of hundreds of people and try and change things, I DARE YOU. I've done it and i didnt try to change a thing because you cant.

Hulud
01-31-2007, 10:15 PM
Blood simple, blindside, hurt, soilwork, bfmv, all sorts of good bands that have just exploded into the scene.
none that you just listed, imo

SPOOLIN
01-31-2007, 10:17 PM
ok lets all follow the hard core parade and listen to slipknot.

Hulud
01-31-2007, 10:23 PM
once again you show your knowledge of hardcore :goodjob:

OneSlow5pt0
01-31-2007, 10:26 PM
all that remains is a pretty good hardcore band

GTScoob
01-31-2007, 10:27 PM
I like emo but sadly it died when Jawbreaker broke up. Embrace and Rites of Spring are pretty good emo.

There is a lot of good music, there always will be if you know where to look.

ksinao
01-31-2007, 11:12 PM
atreyu is alright but only a couple of songs, im sorry if i evolve my listening and dont sit in my room and listen to the same shit for years, like nirvana, hendrix, pantera and the beatles. Music has to and must change whether you like it or not, its been that way since it started. IF it did what you wanted it to do, we would still be only listening to saxophones and stand up bass players. Your prolly a hater of metallica for whatever reason, because they didnt continue with the same exact style for 20 years. Go and listen to some doors and stfu.

theres lots of good shit these days

Blood simple, blindside, hurt, soilwork, bfmv, all sorts of good bands that have just exploded into the "scene". If you dont like it, go start a band, play in front of hundreds of people and try and change things, I DARE YOU. I've done it and i didnt try to change a thing because you cant.

that doesnt change the fact that when these bands came out thousands on kids spawned wearing their hair over their eyes and sporting thursday shirts. in turn, the scene evetually turned to fuck, and now i cant go to a decent show without shitloads of kids with no music taste whatsoever there to ruin it for me.

and yes, music does change, i listen to new bands everyday. but not bands that come out and sound the exact same as the ones before it. first it was atreyu and my chemical romance and senses fail and hawthorne hights. now there is a whole new list including bullet for my valentine. the cycle will continue and shitty bands will follow. just like it has been going for the past few years now.

ksinao
01-31-2007, 11:13 PM

slipknot is not hardcore at all. not in the least bit. go read a little more, and learn a little more about what you are talking about before you go spout more useless knowledge around.

uproot
01-31-2007, 11:37 PM
parkway drive :look:

VooDooXII
01-31-2007, 11:46 PM
I like them quite a bit personally.

GTScoob
02-01-2007, 12:02 AM
You know what some good hardcore was? Limp Bizkit, anybody remember 'Faith', that shit was hard as fuck. Taking Back Sunday too. How bout Minor Threat and Black Flag?

Dudeman
02-01-2007, 12:07 AM
Bullet for my valentine is alright, one or two songs is all i need. but i would much rather listen to Mindless Self Indulgence, Diecast, Old Atreyu, old My Chemical Romance, old A7X. but i also listen to alot of different genres of rock too. the best band ive heard in awhile that most havent heard of is going to be diecast (why i suggested it on page one), also i dunno why all the e-flaming is going around one guy who likes emo music busting on another guy for liking emo music. shit if you like it go for it, i personally dislike emo music why listen to new my chemical romance when it sounds nothing like their roots, i would rather listen to killswitch engage, chimaira (sp?) and other real hardcore bands. but to each their own. FWIW Pantera and Hatebreed can give many hours of good music.

EDIT: Page 4 ownage! I got your back Stover!

GTScoob
02-01-2007, 12:10 AM
^^^^ You're about to get flamed for that shit.

All of those bands are overrated, never heard Diecast but I think I'll pass.

Dudeman
02-01-2007, 12:15 AM
^^^^ You're about to get flamed for that shit.

All of those bands are overrated, never heard Diecast but I think I'll pass.

i dont care if i get flamed, none of those bands wear girl pants.

GTScoob
02-01-2007, 12:23 AM
i dont care if i get flamed, none of those bands wear girl pants.
Ha nicely put. What about white belts? Haha, white belt is the lowest karate belt, i guess showing that the guys that wear them are most likely to get their asses kicked.

Dudeman
02-01-2007, 12:26 AM
Ha nicely put. What about white belts?

lol yes definitely no white belts.

This is not what a rock band should look like:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/dudeman77/falloutboylol.jpg

ksinao
02-01-2007, 05:53 AM
and this is not what a rock band should look like either
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5379/bfmvalms5.jpg

Hulud
02-01-2007, 07:05 AM
You know what some good hardcore was? Limp Bizkit, anybody remember 'Faith', that shit was hard as fuck. Taking Back Sunday too. How bout Minor Threat and Black Flag?
please say the first two bands were used in sarcasm

Hulud
02-01-2007, 07:07 AM
also i dunno why all the e-flaming is going around one guy who likes emo music busting on another guy for liking emo music.
who are you referring to?

SPOOLIN
02-01-2007, 08:32 AM
hulud, you are obviously waging some war inside that no one gives a fuck about. You and shit tons of other people have nothing better to do than nitpick bands and how they supposively sound the same. putting my chemical romance and bfmv in the same setting is completly retarded. Ive known people just like you for a long time and they are usually lazy kids that quit high school and complain about not having money or a good job all at the same time and just always look like shit and feel like shit. You may not be that kid but you sure sound like it.

yeah and slipknot IS hardcore.

unless you guys came up with your own genre called "hardcore" LOL

Xan
02-01-2007, 08:35 AM
all that remains is a pretty good hardcore band

Guitar Hero 2 turned me on to All That Remains as well as Lamb of God. I picked up Fall of Ideals and Ashes of the Wake and love both of them. BFMV is alright. I've only heard a few of their songs, but it does get a little generic.

Just curious Hulud and Ksinao, what bands do you find "hardcore" and what makes them hardcore? I've never really studied music. How do you categorize?

SPOOLIN
02-01-2007, 08:51 AM
Guitar Hero 2 turned me on to All That Remains as well as Lamb of God. I picked up Fall of Ideals and Ashes of the Wake and love both of them. BFMV is alright. I've only heard a few of their songs, but it does get a little generic.

Just curious Hulud and Ksinao, what bands do you find "hardcore" and what makes them hardcore? I've never really studied music. How do you categorize?

pfft lamb of god is NOT HARDCORE!!!

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION!!!

josh green
02-01-2007, 08:51 AM
If you listen to All that remains and lamb of god and actually think they are good, you are brain dead. Anyone can beat on pots and pans and scream bloody murder at the top of their lungs. Have you heard what they are singing about, its the gayest shit ever, Arch Enemy. You guys sitting here bashing what we listen to but you guys have failed to list ANYTHING that you listen to. If you say slipknot isnt hard core your fucking wrong. Their concerts are NUTS and just because you can understand most of what comes out of his mouth makes them not hardcore. I have some all that remains and other shit on my music files, I dont listen to them. They are only good for making a CD and driving around acting goofy, b/c the people that actually listen to that shit and "like it" are also the ones that stand around in hot topic all day hating life.

I guess you guys dont think that Cradle of filth or Dimmu Bor Guir (sp*) are hardcore either.

Sure you guys arent getting hardcore and black metal mixed up?

Xan
02-01-2007, 09:18 AM

I never said Lamb of God was hardcore. I just stated that I like their music.

If you listen to All that remains and lamb of god and actually think they are good, you are brain dead. Anyone can beat on pots and pans and scream bloody murder at the top of their lungs. Have you heard what they are singing about, its the gayest shit ever. You guys sitting here bashing what we listen to but you guys have failed to list ANYTHING that you listen to. If you say slipknot isnt hard core your fucking wrong. Their concerts are NUTS and just because you can understand most of what comes out of his mouth makes them not hardcore. I have some all that remains and other shit on my music files, I dont listen to them. They are only good for making a CD and driving around acting goofy, b/c the people that actually listen to that shit and "like it" are also the ones that stand around in hot topic all day hating life.

I guess you guys dont think that Cradle of filth or Dimmu Bor Guir (sp*) are hardcore either.

Sure you guys arent getting hardcore and black metal mixed up?

I'm not bashing anyone's music taste. Saying one band sucks and another rocks is masturbation with no payoff. Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and I try not to let the opinions of others determine what I listen to. I'm just curious how "hardcore" and "emo" varies from person to person. Is it the content of their music or how they dress? What's the difference in hardcore and blackmetal?

edit:...and no...I don't stand around Hot Topic all day hating life.

SPOOLIN
02-01-2007, 09:29 AM
naw XAN i was just saying that in general because apparently every other band is not hardcore to the musical geniuses above.

GTScoob
02-01-2007, 09:30 AM
please say the first two bands were used in sarcasm
Now really, did you have to ask that?

I dont know much about the history of hardcore, back in the day it was stuff like Minor Threat that was characterized by really fast really loud really short songs. Nowadays I consider hardcore more hard rock with screaming instead of singing and a lot of breakdowns, blackmetal is definately metal characterized by lyrics about death, Grim reapers, and high screaching vocals.

Seriously if you want some emo, I'll host up Rites of Spring or Embrace, arguably the very emo albums EVAR! Ian Mackaye from Minor Threat started the emo movement in the late 80s to try to calm down all of the hardcore kids after seeing the violence at shows from the hardcore scene he also helped create. All of these bands today are more just whiny rock bitching about their girlfriends but even that seems to be passing.

Xan
02-01-2007, 09:55 AM
naw XAN i was just saying that in general because apparently every other band is not hardcore to the musical geniuses above.

I see. The sarcasm flew right by me...go figure.

I dont know much about the history of hardcore, back in the day it was stuff like Minor Threat that was characterized by really fast really loud really short songs. Nowadays I consider hardcore more hard rock with screaming instead of singing and a lot of breakdowns, blackmetal is definately metal characterized by lyrics about death, Grim reapers, and high screaching vocals.

Would you say there is any difference in play styles between the genres?

ksinao
02-01-2007, 01:57 PM

so let me get this straight. you said lamb of god is not hardcore. but slipknot is? you really need to get your facts straight.

OneSlow5pt0
02-01-2007, 02:00 PM

Seriously if you want some emo, I'll host up Rites of Spring or Embrace, arguably the very emo albums EVAR! Ian Mackaye from Minor Threat started the emo movement in the late 80s to try to calm down all of the hardcore kids after seeing the violence at shows from the hardcore scene he also helped create. All of these bands today are more just whiny rock bitching about their girlfriends but even that seems to be passing.

yea emo has been around for good while its MTV emo that has taken over now,which is diffent, good example......FALLOUTBOY,lol

SPOOLIN
02-01-2007, 02:25 PM
so let me get this straight. you said lamb of god is not hardcore. but slipknot is? you really need to get your facts straight.

did you not read above?? Dude, fuck, i was speaking in sarcasm, of course they are hardcore, they fucking suck. Slipknot is just as hardcore but they actually have some music worth listening too lol. Is that all you got man. You guys still havnt listed the shit that you listen to. Im anxious cause ill probably bust out laughing.

jmmx258
02-01-2007, 02:30 PM
yea emo has been around for good while its MTV emo that has taken over now,which is diffent, good example......FALLOUTBOY,lol

I dont much care for fallout boy haha. But the only thing i can give them is that they've helped to bring "better" music to MTV rather than the same old pop shit!

Me, i'm more of a Fuse fan. As far as music goes for me its CKY, Coal Chamber, Hatebreed, Slipknot, Static X, Rage Against the Machine, Uneroath, As I lay Dying, Everytime I die, Black flag. Things like that.

As for a good hardcore punk band, try Stay Gold. If you have any music sense whatsoever you'll enjoy them I think. If not. I'm wrong! lol

ksinao
02-01-2007, 02:38 PM
did you not read above?? Dude, fuck, i was speaking in sarcasm, of course they are hardcore, they fucking suck. Slipknot is just as hardcore but they actually have some music worth listening too lol. Is that all you got man. You guys still havnt listed the shit that you listen to. Im anxious cause ill probably bust out laughing.

converge
one dead three wounded
fordirelifesake
ringworm
integrity
a life once lost
sex positions
the dedication
the bad luck 13
circle takes the square
ed gein
forever is forgotten
gone without a trace
american nightmare
job for a cowboy
shai hulud.

just to name a few.

oh yeah, i dont give a shit what you say. slipknot is not hardcore. and they never were.

ksinao
02-01-2007, 02:40 PM
b/c the people that actually listen to that shit and "like it" are also the ones that stand around in hot topic all day hating life.

that was a very ignorant statement.

and no, dimmu borgir is not hardcore.

Hulud
02-01-2007, 02:43 PM
hulud, you are obviously waging some war inside that no one gives a fuck about.
thats news to me

You and shit tons of other people have nothing better to do than nitpick bands and how they supposively sound the same. putting my chemical romance and bfmv in the same setting is completly retarded.
go back and check my posts, you wont see where i ever said my chemical romance, not once. so please go back to school and brush up on your reading comprehension, thanks

Ive known people just like you for a long time and they are usually lazy kids that quit high school and complain about not having money or a good job all at the same time and just always look like shit and feel like shit. You may not be that kid but you sure sound like it.
you know nothing about me other than i said that bfmv sucks and that you have no idea what hardcore is, just check the last quote i have of yours :lmfao:

yeah and slipknot IS hardcore.

unless you guys came up with your own genre called "hardcore" LOL
slipknot would be mostly related to METAL, that is not hardcore

you CANNOT argue that fact right there. i just went to their myspace and guess what? it says metal/metal/other

so tell me how that is hardcore?

you want to know what hardcore is?

heres a lil synopsis for you, so next time you will know instead of sounding so ignorant.

hardcore is what most people consider punk. black flag, gorrilla biscuits, gang green etc.. is hardcore. newer bands today that are closest to hardcore would be bane, comeback kid, etc...

what most people refer to nowadays as hardcore is really a genre called metal-core.

but yea if you want to argue you can, but you need to do some research

Hulud
02-01-2007, 02:45 PM
lol maybe.... i wasnt sure if you got infected with all the mislabeling going on in this thread lol

ksinao
02-01-2007, 02:46 PM
heres a lil synopsis for you, so next time you will know instead of sounding so ignorant.

hardcore is what most people consider punk. black flag, gorrilla biscuits, gang green etc.. is hardcore. newer bands today that are closest to hardcore would be bane, comeback kid, etc...

what most people refer to nowadays as hardcore is really a genre called metal-core.

but yea if you want to argue you can, but you need to do some research

he speaks the truth.

and like he said, most bands today that people refer to as hardcore would be metal-core, or post-hardcore

Hulud
02-01-2007, 02:55 PM
he speaks the truth.

and like he said, most bands today that people refer to as hardcore would be metal-core, or post-hardcore
speakin of which, you gonna go see gang green later this month?

ksinao
02-01-2007, 02:56 PM
haven't heard about it. who are they playing with, and where is it?

Hulud
02-01-2007, 02:57 PM
dunno, ill get the details and let you know tonite

SPOOLIN
02-01-2007, 03:03 PM
converge
one dead three wounded
fordirelifesake
ringworm
integrity
a life once lost
sex positions
the dedication
the bad luck 13
circle takes the square
ed gein
forever is forgotten
gone without a trace
american nightmare
job for a cowboy
shai hulud.

just to name a few.

oh yeah, i dont give a shit what you say. slipknot is not hardcore. and they never were.

ok dude, apparently you are anti mainstream. Ive never heard of a single one of those people and i listen to a variety of metal and music i randomly come accross. Rofl, actually you are mainstream, you are a typical mainstream hater stuck in the underground music loving mainstream hating mainstream. No wonder you hate every band and are against every band on here. You dont like anything good.

metal-core and post-hardcore, dude, come on, that is totally a slang term made up for the people that are just in denial with music that is changing. People that reject good music for the people that just arent good enough to be in the mainstream.

I mean really, If you just spend your musical life entertaining 50 people in small bars and never advance, who are you kidding? ...yourself i guess.

GTScoob
02-01-2007, 06:15 PM
I mean really, If you just spend your musical life entertaining 50 people in small bars and never advance, who are you kidding? ...yourself i guess.
You're right, the Backstreet Boys, Fallout Boy, and Weezer have it down perfectly, play for stadiums filled with fat chicks.

ksinao
02-01-2007, 06:38 PM
ok dude, apparently you are anti mainstream. Ive never heard of a single one of those people and i listen to a variety of metal and music i randomly come accross. Rofl, actually you are mainstream, you are a typical mainstream hater stuck in the underground music loving mainstream hating mainstream. No wonder you hate every band and are against every band on here. You dont like anything good.

metal-core and post-hardcore, dude, come on, that is totally a slang term made up for the people that are just in denial with music that is changing. People that reject good music for the people that just arent good enough to be in the mainstream.

you are super dumb.

its not that im 'anti mainstream'. its that you dont know shit about music. i've been listning to hardcore music since i was 12 years old. and i know about the bands. im sorry that you can just listen to the radio and hear every band you would want to. thats kind of sad actually. pitifull that you have to listen to those kind of bands to fit in really. and i like that you judge everything about me without ever knowing me. if you dont know bands like converge, shai hulud, job for a cowboy, and ringworm. then you obviously dont know about the type of music you are talking about. im mean, honestly. converge, and jaccob bannon have been some of the biggest names in hardcore for 7-8 years now. jaccob bannor is 75% of hardcore music. with his artwork, and music combined.

and if you want to dispute the side genres of hard core (ie. metalcore and post hardcore) got to www.hxcmp3.com the hardcore music streaming music site and see what they have their music categorized as. hardcore, metalcore, and post-hardcore.

so really, you dont know shit about the scene. the hardcore type of music. or anything i have heard you talk about yet. so come talk shit when you know something.

ksinao
02-01-2007, 06:40 PM
dunno, ill get the details and let you know tonite

are you going to terror and the warriors tomorrow?

The Yousef
02-01-2007, 06:44 PM
so i like pie.

Hulud
02-01-2007, 09:45 PM
are you going to terror and the warriors tomorrow?
thats sat nite isnt it>

VooDooXII
02-01-2007, 09:46 PM
I hate genres...I love music.

And since when did it matter what a band looks like? What defines what someone is supposed to look like...?

Everyone's going to have opinions ono what they like and what they don't...each to his own.

:2cents:

The Yousef
02-01-2007, 09:52 PM
I hate genres...I love music.

And since when did it matter what a band looks like? What defines what someone is supposed to look like...?

Everyone's going to have opinions ono what they like and what they don't...each to his own.

:2cents:

THANK U..

i love dick....lol

Hulud
02-01-2007, 09:54 PM
i agree, a bunch of women is what they sound like

i mean bitching about how bands look? :gay:

VooDooXII
02-01-2007, 09:58 PM
THANK U..

i love dick....lol

Whatever fiddles your diddle...

ksinao
02-01-2007, 10:00 PM
thats sat nite isnt it>

it might be, im not sure. regardless, are you attending?

Hulud
02-01-2007, 10:01 PM
i may, it depends cause im goin to my friends promotion in the military ( i dunno what its called)

ksinao
02-01-2007, 10:09 PM
yeah. i might go too. depends on if i have a ride.

Hulud
02-01-2007, 10:10 PM
if i go, more than liekly i will have my hulud hoodie and a trucker hat on lol

ksinao
02-01-2007, 10:17 PM
if i go i will be wearing a black boston hat with a big white B

Hulud
02-01-2007, 10:18 PM
is it in heaven or hell?

ksinao
02-01-2007, 10:27 PM
saturday, hell

Hulud
02-01-2007, 10:29 PM
ah i love hell

so much better than heaven, its lame with that wall and shit

i cut myself sometimes

ksinao
02-01-2007, 10:33 PM
ive never seen a show in hell.

wait, i take that back. i've seen one.

Hulud
02-01-2007, 10:35 PM
i havent been to a show in heaven in prolly over a year lol

ksinao
02-01-2007, 10:47 PM
what!!!!! i love heaven. most shows i go to are there. in fact all of them, but one.

Dudeman
02-01-2007, 10:57 PM
www.youhavebadtasteinmusic.com

SPOOLIN
02-01-2007, 11:02 PM
you are super dumb.

its not that im 'anti mainstream'. its that you dont know shit about music. i've been listning to hardcore music since i was 12 years old. and i know about the bands. im sorry that you can just listen to the radio and hear every band you would want to. thats kind of sad actually. pitifull that you have to listen to those kind of bands to fit in really. and i like that you judge everything about me without ever knowing me. if you dont know bands like converge, shai hulud, job for a cowboy, and ringworm. then you obviously dont know about the type of music you are talking about. im mean, honestly. converge, and jaccob bannon have been some of the biggest names in hardcore for 7-8 years now. jaccob bannor is 75% of hardcore music. with his artwork, and music combined.

and if you want to dispute the side genres of hard core (ie. metalcore and post hardcore) got to www.hxcmp3.com the hardcore music streaming music site and see what they have their music categorized as. hardcore, metalcore, and post-hardcore.

so really, you dont know shit about the scene. the hardcore type of music. or anything i have heard you talk about yet. so come talk shit when you know something.

im sorry you think that i get everything i need from the radio, i actually hear a lot of new shit on XM a good bit. Im sorry you think i listen to a certain kind of music to fit in, because music i ASSURE you is THE last thing that i would choose to listen to to fit in with a group. I dont know how old you are but i dont give 2 shits if youve been listening to hardcore since you were fucking 5. I think everyone hear was listening to music a good bit by the age of 11. I dont give a flying fuck to go out searching for unknown bands that are streamed off the internet and that a few thousand people know about. really, music is not that big of a deal to me. Trust me i can talk shit as much as you can because ive been in the position of those unknown guys. Playing with people at different places. Now i just listen to it and drum a long sometimes. You sound like a 16 year old that just wants to stay in his own little world of "underground" music. Fuck a god damn scene, i dont need a scene to tell me what music to listen to. I listen to what i like to listen to, most people i know DO NOT listen to anything i listen too except for a few similar bands. You are pitiful for denying all great music for underground garbage, everyone of my friends that have been reading your disgrace for a representation of your scene in this thread have been sitting around like, "what the fuck do these guys listen too?, who?" quite funny. Don't try to tell me what i do and don't know. I dont know what BFMV has ever done to you or your scene to mess it up considering the fact that they are FAR FROM THE GOD DAMN GARBAGE you listen to. They are far from my favorites but im just using them as an example since this thread is about them and their music. 99% of my listening goes to nine inch nails, wanna talk shit, go ahead you uneducated moron. Hes more of a genius than your underground ranover metalcore, "hardcore" nobody groups.

why is it always super metal heads that hate the rest of the music industry and only follow their own breed?

ksinao
02-01-2007, 11:04 PM
notes?

Hulud
02-01-2007, 11:12 PM
Fuck a god damn scene, i dont need a scene to tell me what music to listen to.
sweet i agree with you on something!

SPOOLIN
02-01-2007, 11:14 PM
sweet i agree with you on something!

hellz yeah

Hulud
02-01-2007, 11:15 PM
hellz yeah
haha werd, i hate scene kids

ksinao
02-01-2007, 11:17 PM
i agree too. i dont need a scene either. it just pisses me off when i go to shows and everything that i loved about shows turned to shit because of all the scene kids that started going because it was the cool thing to do.

SPOOLIN
02-01-2007, 11:22 PM
you cant blame that on the musicians. Ive only been to one show where the crowd was full of idiots, and that was linkin park, and story of the year and hoobastank opened, that crowd was aweful because ive seen linkin park 2 other times and none of those people were present, much enjoyable. I thought my wife/girlfriend at that time was gonna get killed.

ksinao
02-01-2007, 11:23 PM
certain musicians caused a blowup in that style of music which then caused 10000000's of kids to start listening because they thought it was cool.

OneSlow5pt0
02-01-2007, 11:25 PM
its called the nirvana effect,lol

SPOOLIN
02-01-2007, 11:25 PM
10 million kids god damn.

ksinao
02-01-2007, 11:26 PM
kind of. its like grunge for the new century.

OneSlow5pt0
02-01-2007, 11:26 PM
EMO reminds me awhole lot of what happen after nirvana hit

SPOOLIN
02-01-2007, 11:27 PM
its called the nirvana effect,lol

I know every nirvana song lol i was in a nirvana cover band once, man did that really suck! Now i cant stand the sound of any of it.

OneSlow5pt0
02-01-2007, 11:28 PM
nirvana is the shit,sucks courtney love shot him

SPOOLIN
02-01-2007, 11:28 PM
nirvana is the shit,sucks courtney love shot him

im one to believe he shot himself. :D

OneSlow5pt0
02-01-2007, 11:29 PM
im one to believe he shot himself. :D

no,and oswald didnt shoot JFK

SPOOLIN
02-01-2007, 11:30 PM
no,and oswald didnt shoot JFK

who shot jfk then, aliens?

OneSlow5pt0
02-01-2007, 11:31 PM
who shot jfk then, aliens?

the CIA:ninja: and MLK was shot by a black man

im sorry,yall didnt know before

Dudeman
02-01-2007, 11:34 PM
i hate nirvana's music but i like their creativity

Hulud
02-01-2007, 11:36 PM
i hate nirvana's music but i like their creativity
please kill yourself

jk

Dudeman
02-01-2007, 11:38 PM
please kill yourself

jk

lol very common response

Hulud
02-01-2007, 11:42 PM
lol very common response
hahaha

ksinao
02-01-2007, 11:48 PM
this thread has gone off topic so much

OneSlow5pt0
02-01-2007, 11:49 PM
this thread has gone off topic so much

just alittle,at least we are still talking bout music,lol

ksinao
02-01-2007, 11:52 PM
true true

Hulud
02-01-2007, 11:53 PM
FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk..............or am i?

OneSlow5pt0
02-01-2007, 11:54 PM
im dont know anymore,lol

Hulud
02-01-2007, 11:55 PM
GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OneSlow5pt0
02-01-2007, 11:57 PM
GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and quit looking at the emo kid videos

Hulud
02-03-2007, 09:05 PM
and quit looking at the emo kid videos
wtf?

Hulud
02-03-2007, 09:05 PM
anyways heres a video for all you razorblade toting bfmv listeners

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbqicjEboHc

no control
02-04-2007, 07:23 AM
anyways heres a video for all you razorblade toting bfmv listeners

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbqicjEboHc

pretty funny...especially while actually listening to cries in vain. btw, i'm not emo. i just like that kind of music. bfmv is one of my favorite bands. so yeah...anyways...i'm out

quickdodgeŽ
02-04-2007, 07:34 AM
I actually heard this the other day and thought...what a waste. The only part that sounded decent was the chorus. Later, QD.

Bajjani
02-04-2007, 02:51 PM
i have 2 of their cds

one is a 6 track cd with some of the more popular songs but doesn't have tears don't fall, it has another i like that

i personally am a fan another good song of theirs is all these things

never2loud
02-04-2007, 02:55 PM
they have some pretty good songs , they are a littlw whinny but i dont care i like it, im not a suicde person or gothic, or mad at the world kinda guy but i still like the music.

Bajjani
02-04-2007, 02:57 PM
i think its funny shit when people try to judge how i dress act or my outlook on the world based on music

this isn't b/c of what ne1 said

never2loud
02-04-2007, 03:02 PM
i know, i hate that crap, but the world revolvs around stereotypes and cliches, what can we do about it?

Bajjani
02-04-2007, 03:09 PM
laugh at the ignorant pricks that stereotype

never2loud
02-04-2007, 03:14 PM
yeah we ca do that. lololoololololololool

never2loud
02-04-2007, 03:15 PM
or we can all join together and ban the stereotypers, but that takes to much effort fuk it, ill laugh wit u

Bajjani
02-04-2007, 03:16 PM
yay!!

i jus started listening to a new band i heard on teh radio called red

their song breathe into me is pretty good but they are compared more to chevelle and Linkin Park

never2loud
02-04-2007, 03:25 PM
i havent heard any of their stuff ill have to check it out you heard of "pie bald"

Bajjani
02-04-2007, 03:51 PM
cant say i have