PDA

View Full Version : WHO IS THE OLDEST ACTIVE IA MEMBER??

BABY J
01-30-2007, 05:07 PM
And I do not mean age - Brett has a 40 year old grandson so we can only imagine how old he is. LOL. What I mean who has been on the board for the longest and is still active, or presently active on the site?

BTLFED
01-30-2007, 05:12 PM
I know I have been here since back in the day, Brett, QD, Julio (lol), Pablo (lol), uh....hmm

There are more, just can't remember off hand.

BABY J
01-30-2007, 05:17 PM
^^ Old fart! :)

BTLFED
01-30-2007, 05:19 PM
^^ Old fart! :)

Yeah so? I'm still not as old as Brett.

vtecgsrguy
damn i thought i wuz old...lol... but hey im 31!! and still luv'n the import scene & lifestyle baby!!!...lol..

quickdodge®
Chris is right. Julio, Paul, BTLFED, Brett, Leisa and myself are the only actual active members here. We've all been here since about Day 1. Later, QD.

BABY J
01-30-2007, 05:20 PM
No1 is as old as Brett. You might know him by his full name --> Big Bang.

LMAO!!

BTLFED
01-30-2007, 05:22 PM
damn i thought i wuz old...lol... but hey im 31!! and still luv'n the import scene & lifestyle baby!!!...lol..

Got damn you are old hahahaha! Wait...

**looks at drivers license**

1977....shit....I am too. :(

quickdodge®
01-30-2007, 05:24 PM
No1 is as old as Brett.

Me.

You might know him by his full name --> Big Bang.

LMAO!!

Guess who performed the Big Bang. Myself. Later, QD.

BTLFED
01-30-2007, 05:24 PM
Chris is right. Julio, Paul, BTLFED, Brett, Leisa and myself are the only actual active members here. We've all been here since about Day 1. Later, QD.

I wasn't BTLFED back then though.

Shit, I totally forgot Leisa :doh:

BTLFED
01-30-2007, 05:25 PM
Me.

You performed Brett? Gross.

BABY J
01-30-2007, 05:27 PM
Me.

So "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth" is really...

**AHEM**

"In the beginning QD hawked up a loogy... named it Brett." I get it! Makes SO much more since now. :)

quickdodge®
01-30-2007, 05:28 PM
I wasn't BTLFED back then though.

Shit, I totally forgot Leisa :doh:

You were Spoon Fed EF7. Later, QD.

BTLFED
01-30-2007, 05:30 PM
You were Spoon Fed EF7. Later, QD.

Way to insult me, asshole. lolol

quickdodge®
01-30-2007, 05:34 PM
Also forgot about HiPSI. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
01-30-2007, 05:35 PM
Lolol. Notice my post. Later, QD.

BABY J
01-30-2007, 05:37 PM
SIK DIK THA RULER!!!! LMAO!!!:D

I bet back then Bretts Civic was a SOHC, non-boosted, no nos slow piece of crap

some things never change.:cheers:

BTLFED
01-30-2007, 05:40 PM
Also forgot about HiPSI. Later, QD.

And JITB, or Scortbitch! :lmfao:

Julio
01-30-2007, 06:22 PM
Im the oldest member.. NOV 2000 ... sad.. hahahah... After Me... that still post here and there is Chris aka 4 bangin... he was around in the early Beta stages of IA....

FLASHBACK ****
A little IA history... Chris aka 4bangin was the 1st person I ever told about my plans back in early 2000 about starting a local site for everyone.. He knew even Before Brian Miller ( Co founder of IA ) .. After Me and Brian made IA offline we were testing some shit out and Invited Chris to play around with it and a few month later FEB 24th, 2001, Importatlanta.com was launched.... And here is this site almost 7 years later...........

We used to post on Honda-Acura.net back in the day.

Hulud
01-30-2007, 08:23 PM
yea i was about to say, someone forgot about chris (4bangin)

but ya beat me to it julio

God
01-30-2007, 09:56 PM
geez
the old days

RandomGuy
01-30-2007, 09:58 PM
FEB 24th, 2001, Importatlanta.com was launched.... And here is this site almost 7 years later...........

someone isn't a math major :police:

:lmfao:

EP3sAreFun
01-30-2007, 10:47 PM
i dont post too much, but ive been here since early 2002. before the counts being reset and thru all the import...south or whatever the fuck the importatlanta copy was.

Jimmy B
01-31-2007, 12:22 AM
aheeemm......

yellow accord, march 2001

chrisdavis
01-31-2007, 01:24 AM
Wow, I cant believe I have been here since almost the beginning. I got here Summer 2001. I found a link on the Civic Minded website.

Brett
01-31-2007, 06:41 AM
I know I have been here since back in the day, Brett, QD, Julio (lol), Pablo (lol), uh....hmm

There are more, just can't remember off hand.

Yeah we all have been around for a bit, Damn the days of the MOG Meets and meets at places like UAB, And what was the little place off Buford Highway that had a small ass parking lot (Was a performance shop) and we all would cram in there and hang for hours on weekends.

Brett
01-31-2007, 06:44 AM
Wow, I cant believe I have been here since almost the beginning. I got here Summer 2001. I found a link on the Civic Minded website.

Yeah I remember coming on here when there was like 100 members if that, and asked Julio right after I joined if I could get a forum when I was starting up CM, Damn seems like ages ago

Rican219
01-31-2007, 06:44 AM
I have been here since day one when PI Started IA. :yes: :goodjob:

PI RULEZ!!! JIMMY B SUX DICK I mean XRATED DROOLS:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Brett
01-31-2007, 06:45 AM
I have been here since day one when PI Started IA.

PI RULEZ!!! JIMMY B SUX DICK I mean XRATED DROOLS

I used to love when PI and X would show, was a totally different times, its when we all had so much fun. I still have the PI show on video (Now on DVD) and of course all the XRATED shows. Was some good times.

4dmin
01-31-2007, 07:44 AM
I have been here since day one when PI Started IA. :yes: :goodjob:

PI RULEZ!!! JIMMY B SUX DICK I mean XRATED DROOLS:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

no doubt... anyone remember the Hybrid meets or the Signguy shows ;)

Jimmy B
01-31-2007, 07:55 AM

the hybrid meets,.. wow.. i was over there a few days a week when they were setting the shop up.. old times!!!

the MOG meets at toys r us, Nopi regionals.. man... those were the days...

PS, X rated Rulez, Perfectited Blemishes Drewlez!!!

Brett
01-31-2007, 07:55 AM
Thats what it was, The Hybrid meet's (See post above) I couldnt remember the name of the shop.

Rican219
01-31-2007, 07:56 AM

HELLS Yeah I still have my Hybrid trophies!!

Jimmy B
01-31-2007, 07:58 AM
http://www.vizionx.com/portfolio/xratedracing/html/xratednew/x_rated_racing.html

there are a few old shows on there!!! AND the Xrated show that had 242 cars at a local car club thrown show! (the biggest in the southeast at the time)

Brett
01-31-2007, 08:05 AM
Yeah man, the Xrated show was the best local event each year I would look foward to, I remember we would take the pit parking each year cause it was the only place we could all park together and have room, cause we would roll in like 15 team members deep. The PI show that one year at the warehouse off I-85 was great to..... I have tons of video of all the xrated shows and the PI show, Anyone remember that dumb ass on the bike who tried to show off in front of everyone and dropped his brand new bike doing about 60? lol

yerrow
01-31-2007, 08:09 AM
join date of 11/02 here
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/yerrow/yellowalty.jpg

Jimmy B
01-31-2007, 08:14 AM
Yeah man, the Xrated show was the best local event each year I would look foward to, I remember we would take the pit parking each year cause it was the only place we could all park together and have room, cause we would roll in like 15 team members deep. The PI show that one year at the warehouse off I-85 was great to..... I have tons of video of all the xrated shows and the PI show, Anyone remember that dumb ass on the bike who tried to show off in front of everyone and dropped his brand new bike doing about 60? lol

he was an IDIOT, he was standing it up, and he never stoped pulling it up, and it kept goig up, up, and over.. RIGHT in front of the show!! it was FUNNNNNYY, at least he wasnt hurt..

4dmin
01-31-2007, 08:20 AM
ya the Toys R Us meets where great as well. I miss those days... there was so much scene involvement from everyone; every club in atlanta was doing events at that time ;)

anyone remember barrettracing.com(sp? i think that was the address)

Rican219
01-31-2007, 08:22 AM
JT YELLOW FTW!!!

Jimmy B
01-31-2007, 08:22 AM
ya the Toys R Us meets where great as well. I miss those days... there was so much scene involvement from everyone; every club in atlanta was doing events at that time ;)

anyone remember barrettracing.com(sp? i think that was the address)

yea, that site was up for about 7 mos wasn't it?

4dmin
01-31-2007, 08:25 AM
yea, that site was up for about 7 mos wasn't it?

ya

JTYELLOW; seriously back in the day seeing cars like that made you want to do shit to your car; then soon after Kat, Justin, Jimmy all come out bling'n wide bodys ;)

i think what was so crazy is Atlanta never really got any respect back then even though most of the hottest rides i think were here. look at rides like Jeff G, Greg C, Jeff T, etc... no one was getting magazines shoots like they should of.

Brett
01-31-2007, 08:26 AM
he was an IDIOT, he was standing it up, and he never stoped pulling it up, and it kept goig up, up, and over.. RIGHT in front of the show!! it was FUNNNNNYY, at least he wasnt hurt..

Yeah I got the part on video just as he lost it and everyone started running to him, You know he had to feel like an idiot....lol.

Jose, that picture of Jeff is from the show at the park on the southside isnt it? That one that lasted way past the end time and to entertain everyome they had some drunk guy in his raised truck try to run over the car that they had a bashing contest on right? That guy messed his truck up so bad...hahaha

But I am with Paul... Back in those days, the scene was so different. There was teams who were out at every meet/show and people just supported everything back then, and in such big numbers. Will never be that way again. Sad.

Rican219
01-31-2007, 08:32 AM
Yeah I got the part on video just as he lost it and everyone started running to him, You know he had to feel like an idiot....lol.

Jose, that picture of Jeff is from the show at the park on the southside isnt it? That one that lasted way past the end time and to entertain everyome they had some drunk guy in his raised truck try to run over the car that they had a bashing contest on right? That guy messed his truck up so bad...hahaha

That is correct :yes:

ShooterMcGavin
01-31-2007, 08:36 AM
You performed Brett? Gross.
lol i was thinkin the same thing

Brett
01-31-2007, 08:37 AM
Damn that was a long ass day, I was so burnt by the end of that show, The thing ran like 2 hours past the end time cause they couldnt get the judging right.

Sport1.3
01-31-2007, 08:38 AM
original join date was April 2003 under AZDriftR, but i was never on. then tryed to get on in 2005 and either i couldnt remember the password or my account was deleted...so i just made a new one

Julio
01-31-2007, 02:34 PM
someone isn't a math major :police:

:lmfao:

Go back and read... " is been almost 7 years" I've been dealing with IA since late 2000 :taun: ... Now, it didnt launch until Feb 01.. so thats maybe where it was thrown off ;)

thinkfast®
01-31-2007, 02:47 PM
towsma still looks the same shit

well maybe more juiced lol

BABY J
01-31-2007, 03:02 PM
ALWAYS LOVED THOSE ^^^

I was not on back then - but I was an ex mini-trucker in Griffin in the mid to late 90s before joining the Air Force. After being stationed in Okinawa I made the choice bewteen mini-trucking and SpoCom. Funny thing is, my 1st ride during the transition was a h22 4th Gen accord AUTOMATIC on airride suspension. LMAO!! I guess I was totally ready to drop my mini-truck roots.

VIDS:

www.seriouscustoms.com/4GACCORD (http://www.seriouscustoms.com/4GACCORD)

LOL - then I remember bringing airride to the Accord community on my old screen name (NEVER2LOW). I even got my very own sticky on Accordclub and Hondasociety. These cats were like "uhhh, we wanna go fast, screw airride" - ha ha. I started doin' a lil wholesale back then and even flew out to install kits for people who had Accords. Back then there was only 1 "kit", so I literally bagged (cylinders) my Accord from a Grainger catalog. Good times back in the day - and like u said Brett EVERY1 came out for EVERYTHING! I remember when even the NOPI shows were pretty much 80% trucks and mini-trucks. I had one the 1st h22 4g Accords on the boards - thought I was the shit, and that car was slow (bagged) and pretty basic other than a OEM repaint and wheels! LOL. OH YEAH!! Remember when electric blue paint w/ a MILKED OUT all white interior was kool? Yeah - I did it!

http://www.hondasociety.com/board/showthread.php?t=33526&page=1

quickdodge®
01-31-2007, 04:49 PM
Yeah we all have been around for a bit, Damn the days of the MOG Meets and meets at places like UAB, And what was the little place off Buford Highway that had a small ass parking lot (Was a performance shop) and we all would cram in there and hang for hours on weekends.

Just before the Hybrid meets, I had organized the meets we had at Burrell's. We would have hotdogs and cokes for free there. Later, QD.

BTLFED
01-31-2007, 05:40 PM
I love going down memory lane. It's really too bad that the "scene" has become so fucked and worthless.

green91
01-31-2007, 05:45 PM
im not an original member but im one of the older ones lol. and ive still got a low ass post count

BABY J
01-31-2007, 05:48 PM
I love going down memory lane. It's really too bad that the "scene" has become so fucked and worthless.

+1. I remember when I would pass a mini-truck or import on the side of the road w/ the hood up, and whip around and help the guy or at least take hiim to the next gas station or pay phone (remember pay phones? it was a phone cemented to the ground where you could put in a quarter and make a phone call:rolleyes: ) w/out even knowing who the guy was. I remember making ONE phone call that one of my cylinders was busted and I needed a hand getting it dialed in before work and having no less than 5 people show up w/ beer and wrenches.

These days when ur shit is beside the road it's gonna get broke into b4 u can get back w/ a tow-truck. These days you can't even get some1 to hold a fuckin' flashlight while u repin a damn harness plug. There are 3 people on this board who have seen where I wrench - and that's no accident. The "help" you have around sometimes comes around when you are out of town or at work to "help themselves" to your shit. Shit went downhill FAST.

BTLFED
01-31-2007, 05:55 PM
+1. I remember when I would pass a mini-truck or import on the side of the road w/ the hood up, and whip around and help the guy or at least take hiim to the next gas station or pay phone (remember pay phones? it was a phone cemented to the ground where you could put in a quarter and make a phone call:rolleyes: ) w/out even knowing who the guy was. I remember making ONE phone call that one of my cylinders was busted and I needed a hand getting it dialed in before work and having no less than 5 people show up w/ beer and wrenches.

These days when ur shit is beside the road it's gonna get broke into b4 u can get back w/ a tow-truck. These days you can't even get some1 to hold a fuckin' flashlight while u repin a damn harness plug. There are 3 people on this board who have seen where I wrench - and that's no accident. The "help" you have around sometimes comes around when you are out of town or at work to "help themselves" to your shit. Shit went downhill FAST.

TRUTH. Reps for you. :goodjob:

Brett
01-31-2007, 07:16 PM

So true, But I wouldnt trade any of the memories we have all had for anything. Was a great time and we made some great life long friends

BABY J
01-31-2007, 07:17 PM
Hell yeah - built some cars, broke some shit, had some fights, drank some beer....

BTLFED
01-31-2007, 07:20 PM
So true, But I wouldnt trade any of the memories we have all had for anything. Was a great time and we made some great life long friends

Me either, and I still have the car that I started with to show for it.....almost 11 years later LOL

BTLFED
01-31-2007, 07:20 PM
Hell yeah - built some cars, broke some shit, had some fights, drank some beer....

True... :lmfao:

Brett
01-31-2007, 07:27 PM
Me either, and I still have the car that I started with to show for it.....almost 11 years later LOL

Yeah same here, 7 years later I still have the civic which is what I started with on here and started showing with, and I have no intentions of stopping anytime soon and even when I do, I wont be parting with it. Its so much a part of "Me" now and a part of my life I will always cherish.

quickdodge®
01-31-2007, 07:29 PM
Yeah same here, 7 years later I still have the civic which is what I started with on here and started showing with, and I have no intentions of stopping anytime soon and even when I do, I wont be parting with it. Its so much a part of "Me" now and a part of my life I will always cherish.

Posted like a true Midtown-ite. Lolol. Later, QD.

Brett
01-31-2007, 07:46 PM
Wanna have me sound like Im from Midtown? COme over here and suck my dick!! hows that? :gay: :lmfao:

quickdodge®
01-31-2007, 07:47 PM
Wanna have me sound like Im from Midtown? COme over here and suck my dick!! hows that? :gay: :lmfao:

Hmmmm. As tempting as that sounds, I think this Mexican Pizza I have before me is even more tempting. Lolol. Later, QD.

God
02-01-2007, 02:39 AM
join date of 11/02 here
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/yerrow/yellowalty.jpg

haha i remember seeing that everyday when i worked at britches of georgetown at lenox forever ago

man
since we're bringing up old shit
the big chicken meets were great

BABY J
02-01-2007, 11:06 AM
That hurts Brett. I gotta ask Leisa if:

puto pizza > brett's cock

;)

Brett
02-01-2007, 11:26 AM
nah, Im better then pizza...LOL

David88vert
02-01-2007, 07:35 PM
I found the site early on, by accident - surfing the web at work. :-) Been here ever since.

Pablo
02-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Lolol. Notice my post. Later, QD.
wow, i forgot that i was pothole back in the day

BABY J
02-02-2007, 02:13 PM
Ur a pothole now in the day too.

~runs