PDA

View Full Version : beat by someone whos still learning stick

mehulwrx
03-11-2005, 03:12 PM
yesterday night my cousin was teachin me how to heel toe downshift (pretty hard) in his red 04 Accord v6 6spd (sweet ass car, got good balance) when we came near the gwinnett arena and there was a shit load of traffic. i turned off into a side road and was going about 50 mph and these two focuses come out of no where and squeeze in between me and this suv in the other lane and then they get in front off me and the suv and slow down. i'm growing impatient cause the speed limits 45 and they are continuously slowing down and theres a green light up ahead. after slowing down so much that the light turns yellow they take off and leave us with a red for no apparent reason other then to be a bunch of pricks. after about 4 miles i see them again on another road and decide to pass them. After i pass them they must have gotten real mad cause i hear two engines revvup and try and pass me. noth this time i push it up to about 65 and theyre gaining at about 75 i decide its not worth it, cause a speeding ticket on a permit means no liscence for a long ass time, and slow to let them pass ass they pass me we approach a stop light and were all turning left. we turn on to the road and about a mile up the road turns one lane so i decide to jump in fornt and stay ahead so if they follow me on to the one lane part i can piss them off and drivet 20mph the whole way. well turns out i dont have to cause ass we approach the joining of the lane i see a volvo and decide to stay right next to him it turns out perfect the volvos going at 45mph and the limit on the road was 50 so i make sure the two focuses gget stuck behind this guy and i just dart in front about 20 ft befor i get stuck too.
the moral of the story is punishing pricks is very fun and should be done at all costs.

Cliff
03-11-2005, 10:16 PM
:goodjob: :jerkit: :cool:

b18hb
03-12-2005, 12:55 AM
i wasn't going to say anything :rolleyes:

AznTraitor
03-12-2005, 08:43 AM
good job mario'

HiPSI
03-12-2005, 01:50 PM
wow, only have a permit and already driving like an idiot :rolleyes:

AJYteg
03-14-2005, 09:38 PM
That shit is like one huge sentence. I now feel stupid. Thank you.

speedminded
03-14-2005, 09:48 PM
explain this heel toe down shift you speak of...i seem to remember those pedals being pretty far apart on that car.

AznTraitor
03-15-2005, 07:34 AM
explain this heel toe down shift you speak of...i seem to remember those pedals being pretty far apart on that car.

dont you worry about that, he's a "lineman" (nextyear)

Kermit
03-15-2005, 09:56 AM
Ummm...what?

gtikid
03-15-2005, 11:24 AM
umm wow? so how is that beating someone?

mehulwrx
03-15-2005, 02:09 PM

i dont do it the usual wa its easier for me to switch the direction of my foot and brake with my heel and give gas with the toes, but i still havent gotten it yet

speedminded
03-15-2005, 02:48 PM
i dont do it the usual wa its easier for me to switch the direction of my foot and brake with my heel and give gas with the toes, but i still havent gotten it yetrev matching with the heel on the brake...now that's got to be interesting to watch.

gtikid
03-15-2005, 06:48 PM
rev matching with the heel on the brake...now that's got to be interesting to watch.

hahahaha

RandomGuy
03-22-2005, 02:22 PM
That shit is like one huge sentence. I now feel stupid. Thank you.
lol

quickdodgeŽ
03-22-2005, 10:36 PM
You should be beat with that stick. Later, QD.

DrivenMind
03-23-2005, 08:48 AM
rev matching with the heel on the brake...now that's got to be interesting to watch.

thats how my buddy does it, in his damned cowboy boots...

HotHordas7
04-03-2005, 11:15 PM
You should be beat with that stick. Later, QD.

hehehehe you're funny

FrnkPwrs
04-04-2005, 10:47 AM
I think he was joking

Sport1.3
04-05-2005, 02:36 AM
haha....that is all

civic95
04-05-2005, 03:29 PM
lets start a pool of how long this guy will keep his license after he turns 16.

efman
04-06-2005, 07:22 PM
that kid is dumber than any 15 year old i know
and what are you saying he's a linemen (next year)
whats up with linemen , i play line

IndianStig
07-23-2008, 11:46 AM
LOLOL! Rice for life yo!

2.3 Evo 8
07-23-2008, 03:04 PM
You should be slapped for bad grammar, punctuation, and whole big list of other reasons I don't want to get into.

BUGMAN
07-23-2008, 03:48 PM
lets start a pool of how long this guy will keep his license after he turns 16.

Why not add how long before he gets yanked out and handed an azz whippin? I have seen it many times before and will see it many more times with this going on. It won't take long if your intentionally trying to piss people off. Hopefully he will just get his ass beat a few times instead of a bullet through his head or something worse.

Driving like this is why they came up with laws like road rage. To protect stupid people.

OMG Its Platz
07-23-2008, 03:54 PM
:thinking: :thinking:

:wgaf:

DirtyMechanic
07-23-2008, 04:02 PM
3 year old thread mehul... way to go... dumbass

frostbyte
07-23-2008, 04:02 PM
lol a lil late but lmmfao @ heel to toe in cowboy boots..
lol is he drivin or dancin ? heeltoe dossedoe

IndianStig
07-23-2008, 04:04 PM
3 year old thread mehul... way to go... dumbass

yah posted by my first IA name lol

IndianStig
07-23-2008, 04:05 PM
You should be slapped for bad grammar, punctuation, and whole big list of other reasons I don't want to get into.

Luckily since then, I have taken an English class not taught by government education. hahah

IndianStig
07-23-2008, 04:09 PM
Why not add how long before he gets yanked out and handed an azz whippin? I have seen it many times before and will see it many more times with this going on. It won't take long if your intentionally trying to piss people off. Hopefully he will just get his ass beat a few times instead of a bullet through his head or something worse.

Driving like this is why they came up with laws like road rage. To protect stupid people.

Never happened to date but I consider myself far more grown then I was back then. Blasts from the pasts are fun to look at though.

Also, no suspensions to date. *crosses fingers*

IndianStig
07-23-2008, 04:12 PM
Oh yah, really do heel toe inverted. I got big feet...plus I'm pretty sure the accelerator pedal was floor mounted so I had to in that car.

2.3 Evo 8
07-23-2008, 04:58 PM
I just realized you bumped a 3 yr old thread. DIE!

OMG Its Platz
07-23-2008, 05:01 PM
oh sh111t..lol hahah

:headslap:

I just realized you bumped a 3 yr old thread. DIE!

speedminded
07-23-2008, 07:23 PM
Oh yah, really do heel toe inverted. I got big feet...plus I'm pretty sure the accelerator pedal was floor mounted so I had to in that car.It's still completely unnatural unless God put your foot on backwards. What size shoe do you wear?

IndianStig
07-24-2008, 01:44 AM
It's still completely unnatural unless God put your foot on backwards. What size shoe do you wear?

12 Wide. I went up to blood mountain tonight and actually tired regular heel toe, I still like my inverted better. It all depends on the car really. Most the time I can just use big toe on brake, lil toe tapping the accelerator and it works so ehh whatever. No one can see how my feet work when I drive...as long as I don't kill em, lol.

speedminded
07-24-2008, 06:23 PM
12 Wide. I went up to blood mountain tonight and actually tired regular heel toe, I still like my inverted better. It all depends on the car really. Most the time I can just use big toe on brake, lil toe tapping the accelerator and it works so ehh whatever. No one can see how my feet work when I drive...as long as I don't kill em, lol.I'm a 13 wide and never had an issue with any car doing it the traditional way plus it takes alot less effort. I applaud anyone for being different but your range of motion and sensitivity should be alot greater at the toes and top of the foots vs. the ball of your foot or closer to the center. Is your heel off the floor when you're doing this inverted heel-toe? Anythings possible but i seriously don't think it's nearly as effective as it could be.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Senna-drives-the-NSXR_54506.htm

IndianStig
07-24-2008, 06:31 PM
I'm a 13 wide and never had an issue with any car doing it the traditional way plus it takes alot less effort. I applaud anyone for being different but your range of motion and sensitivity should be alot greater at the toes and top of the foots vs. the ball of your foot or closer to the center. Is your heel off the floor when you're doing this inverted heel-toe? Anythings possible but i seriously don't think it's nearly as effective as it could be.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Senna-drives-the-NSXR_54506.htm

You know, now that I think about it, my heel really just slides across the floor most the time....the area that is large in size right before your big toe is the one where I place most the brake pedal on, my little toes hit the accel. My foot is still angled inverted to Mr. Senna's though.

southside
07-24-2008, 07:01 PM
Nevermind :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: didnt read much but still:2up:

IndianStig
07-24-2008, 07:12 PM
And I thought I made dumb threads.Your a jackass for looking twice at a FOCUS instead of FOCusing on the road.

you still do make dumb threads.....

yungdz
07-24-2008, 07:13 PM
And I thought I made dumb threads.Your a jackass for looking twice at a FOCUS instead of FOCusing on the road.

FAIL. Check thread dates and maybe read a couple of posts before just saying something.

southside
07-24-2008, 07:17 PM
FAIL. Check thread dates and maybe read a couple of posts before just saying something.didnt pay attention:lmfao:

yungdz
07-24-2008, 07:25 PM
didnt pay attention:lmfao:

yea the dates got me too, then I read some and was like WTF?!

IndianStig
07-24-2008, 07:27 PM
Mane ya'll are hating, but I remeber that ****. I showed those two fools up, they were both pretty riced out foci's. it was stupid yes, i wouldn't do it again (well idk, depends how mad i am) but i got them good.

the accord was pretty quick too, granted, those foci were slow as hell

Thighs
07-24-2008, 07:33 PM
Mane ya'll are hating, but I remeber that ****. I showed those two fools up, they were both pretty riced out foci's. it was stupid yes, i wouldn't do it again (well idk, depends how mad i am) but i got them good.

the accord was pretty quick too, granted, those foci were slow as hell

LOL @ FOCI

southside
07-24-2008, 07:43 PM
yea the dates got me too, then I read some and was like WTF?!yea because I seen it and read that long a$$ sentence.:D Then first reaction was comment comment comment!dont read!

Got Milk?
08-03-2008, 10:53 PM
WHY WHY WHY did i waste my time reading that.

Motivation
08-03-2008, 11:09 PM
wth is this thread still going on?

VickNotic
08-07-2008, 12:27 PM
the moral of the story.. :blah::blah::blah::blah: :tongue1:
prickvsprick