PDA

View Full Version : Misc Need a New Barber!

B00STedSvT
01-30-2007, 01:05 AM
Aight well once again my Barber Fucked my hair up again and im tired of it...As much as i like him and as long as i been gettin cut by him i just gotta let him go..Anybody know where i can get a Flawless Temp fade in Gwinnett?

WickedIXMR
01-30-2007, 03:02 AM
yea i just moved here and i went to this one place and they didnt do a good job and dont trust anyone else so my hair is long as shit and my own mom tells me i look ugly lol

con
01-30-2007, 07:04 AM
Don't all Barbers in ATL suck ass??? I mean you go to the same barber for months and he still can't get it right, and yes I have been to some of the $30+ celeb spots also. However, I try to establish a relationship at the Barber closest too my home for convenience. I can't get a decent line to save my life and they wonder why I allow my hair to fully grow out before getting another cut. Hell if I get cut every week my line will be at the crown of my head within two months, and they have the nerve to tell you that's your natural line. No fucker, do you need before and after pics. When I came in I had a forehead and now you're trying to convert it into a fivehead by raising my hair line. The kicker, last week a mofo had the audacity to trim my eyebrows without even asking :eek: I felt all metro sexual, queer eye and shiat; I don't do that :no: On the contrary, a few females commented on my new look (scary cause I haven't noticed a difference). From my experience, if you learned how to cut at a Barber School; exit stage left. +1 for the true Master Barbers who learned how to cut in their Mom's basement, laundry room, garage & etc.

My barbershop peeves are the main reason I miss FL and being in school in MS.....Razor lines FTW!!! I miss straight edged Steve Harvey lines :sniff sniff: Mr. Broughton, Jay, Bless and other Barbers down South that didn't need a damn Barber School to learn how to cut; MY DOMEAGE MISSES YOU!!!

Skillet
01-30-2007, 08:43 AM
My barber's shop is on windy hill in cobb he just moved down here from NY....he is probably the best barber i've seen around

B16a2 Civic
01-30-2007, 08:49 AM
pics of said hair cut?

Bruce Leroy
01-30-2007, 09:36 AM
I know how you feel. I've been going to my barber for the past two years, but he got caught in a house fire in a few weeks ago. I'm very particular about who I let cut my hair, and My shit grows fast so I need to go every week, but every other barber I go to FUCKS my head up.

ShooterMcGavin
01-30-2007, 10:00 AM
cutting ur own hair ftw :D

CRXDX
01-30-2007, 10:08 AM
jay at international barber shop in lawrenceville right off of riverside pkwy in the old save rite shopping center

BLK JDM
01-30-2007, 07:20 PM
I live in Gwinnett and travel about 45 minutes during the week in traffic to get to my barber off of Candler Rd in Decatur. I grew up in Stone Mountain, Decatur and I'll keep getting my hair cut by the same guy until something crazy happens. He's the only person to ever cut my hair(except twice) since I was 15yrs old. I've been going to the same barber for years but whomever was available and then once I got old enough to tell he's been the only one to touch the head and the beard.

jennnay
02-01-2007, 11:32 PM
you should try Royal's Barber shop on buford hwy next to Don Pedro's. the barber's name is garland. least thats who my boyfriend goes to and he refuses to go elsewhere haha

Dudeman
02-01-2007, 11:37 PM
great clips or DIY ftw

OneSlow5pt0
02-01-2007, 11:50 PM
great clips FTW

bigdare23
02-02-2007, 12:00 AM
Try image of us, They were on 14th st, but just moved.

Dracc
02-02-2007, 12:02 AM
Headquartes.... Gary or dre will hook you up... in the Ingles plaza on lville hwy

GermanMuscle
02-03-2007, 08:37 PM
i know a good barber near gwinnett-fulton Its right on state bridge and 141 b the regal cinemas. It is exactly across from the homedepot/target. The shop is called Sola Salons, look for Nona's Salon (102). You can call her at 770-623-8727. Ive been going there for many years now and she has over 40 years of experience. She is a great and a fun person. Tell her Erik send you.

Stormhammer
02-04-2007, 12:46 AM
there is a great barber at the intersection of 20 and 316 - right by where the old Winn Dixie used to be

WHT_EP3
02-04-2007, 03:21 AM
if you go to jimmy carter of 85 south and turn left go down that road like your meeting 129 when you see a k gas station to your right go in that shopping center there is a gay car store called RPM motorsport right next to it the baber shop is called Dominican Barber shop and salon
its mostly a barber shop
those guys can cut some hair its like they cut your hair in a way that they make you feel like they known you forever man they do exactly what you like i bet if N E one visits it wont be their last
the guy i cut my hair there with is chacal and the there is neno they are both equally good the other guys in there look like homos and i just dont trust them
and the hair cut over there is like 12.00 and i always leave them a 3.00 tip so its like 15.00 in total cheap for a good ass hair cut