PDA

View Full Version : Why Not Vote Democrat

Brett
01-29-2007, 06:54 AM
Shocking Senatorial Votes

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ anonymous

The following senators voted against making English the official language of America :

Akaka (D-HI)
Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE)
Bingaman (D-NM)
Boxer (D-CA)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Clinton (D-NY)
Dayton (D-MN)
Dodd (D-CT)
Domenici (R-NM)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feingold (D-WI)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Harkin (D-IA)
Inouye (D-HI)
Jeffords (I-VT)
Kennedy (D-MA)
Kerry (D-MA)
Kohl (D-WI)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
Lieberman (D-CT)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murray (D-WA)
Obama (D-IL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Salazar (D-CO)
Sarbanes (D-MD)
Schumer (D-NY)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Wyden (D-OR)

Now, the following are the senators who voted to give illegal aliens Social Security benefits. They are grouped by home state. If a state is not listed, there was no voting representative.

Alaska: Stevens (R)
Arizona: McCain (R)
Arkansas: Lincoln (D) Pryor (D)
California: Boxer (D) Feinstein (D)
Colorado: Salazar (D)
Connecticut: Dodd (D) Lieberman (D)
Delaware: Biden (D) Carper (D)
Florida: Martinez (R)
Hawaii: Akaka (D) Inouye (D)
Illinois: Durbin (D) Obama (D)
Indiana: Bayh (D) Lugar (R)
Iowa: Harkin (D)
Kansas: Brownback (R)
Louisiana: Landrieu (D)
Maryland: Mikulski (D) Sarbanes (D)
Massachusetts: Kennedy (D) Kerry (D)
Montana: Baucus (D)
Nebraska: Hagel (R)
Nevada: Reid (D)
New Jersey: Lautenberg (D) Menendez (D)
New Mexico: Bingaman (D)
New York: Clinton (D) Schumer (D)
North Dakota: Dorgan (D)
Ohio: DeWine (R) Voinovich(R)
Oregon: Wyden (D)
Pennsylvania: Specter (R)
Rhode Island: Chafee (R) Reed (D)
South Carolina: Graham (R)
South Dakota: Johnson (D)
Vermont: Jeffords (I) Leahy (D)
Washington: Cantwell (D) Murray (D)
West Virginia: Rockefeller (D), by Not Voting
Wisconsin: Feingold (D) Kohl (D)

THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE UNITED STATES NEEDS TO KNOW THIS INFORMATION, UNLESS THEY DON'T MIND SHARING THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY WITH FOREIGN WORKERS who didn't pay in a dime

civic95
01-29-2007, 07:31 AM
No wonder just look at some of their last names.

Akaka
Bayh
Biden
Bingaman
Domenici
Durbin
Feingold
Feinstein
Inouye
Menendez
Mikulski
Obama
Salazar
Stabenow

Brett
01-29-2007, 07:32 AM
ha ha ha ha ha ha

babygurl
01-29-2007, 07:45 AM
that would be some bullshit...if they did give SSI to illegals...

R.Kelly
01-29-2007, 07:46 AM
thats seriously fucked up shit and makes me pissed to know this shit................ignorance IS bliss

Bballjamal
01-29-2007, 09:41 AM
lol......

Vuongy_Dong
01-29-2007, 12:02 PM
hell nawz!

thinkfast®
01-29-2007, 01:29 PM
DEMOCRATS FTW

TheGodfather
01-29-2007, 01:39 PM
excellent find. fucking morons want to not make english the official language. so fucked up. we are mostly english speaking, it is the language my family had to learn to make it here. now those coming in here should have to learn it. its so much bullshit not wanting to make it the official language so i can stop fucking having to choose press 1 for english. WELCOME TO AMERICA. NOW SPEAK ENGLISH!

thinkfast®
01-29-2007, 01:43 PM
AMERICA WASNT FOUNDED WITH ENGLISH MORON, THAT SHIT WAS IMPORTED... SO GET RID OF YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS, YOU NEED A DO-OVER

The Ninja
01-29-2007, 01:43 PM
Engrish mahfucka

thinkfast®
01-29-2007, 01:47 PM
look it up in the constitution.. your english speakin relatives from overseas did not declare any language "official" so DOWN WITH IGNORANT POSTS

The Ninja
01-29-2007, 01:47 PM
AMERICA WASNT FOUNDED WITH ENGLISH MORON, THAT SHIT WAS IMPORTED... SO GET RID OF YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS, YOU NEED A DO-OVER

Haha, oh shit. That really made me lirl.

Brett
01-29-2007, 01:53 PM
so DOWN WITH IGNORANT POSTS

Then we would have to delete over 50% of your post count :lmfao:

thinkfast®
01-29-2007, 02:14 PM
and you would be back down to 10

add it up Brett, YOU LOSE AGAIN :lmfao:

TheGodfather
01-29-2007, 02:20 PM
i never said we were founded on english. reading>you. i said my family had to learn english when they came here, which is true, and english is the most widely spoken language.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER!

DO YOU SPEAK IT?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/LegendGuy/EnglishMotherfucker.jpg

thinkfast®
01-29-2007, 02:29 PM
english is the most widely spoken language? maybe in the little circle you grew up in around Athens, but look around homeboy.. the world is changin, so is the US. English is NOT the primary language, and in many cities across the US it is not the common language (been to South Florida in the past 40 years? the Southwest region of th United States? NY? Doraville?) :lmfao:

ignorant posts = YOU

fire7882
01-29-2007, 02:38 PM
English is NOT the primary language

You can't be that dumb, can you?? :???:

Brett
01-29-2007, 02:40 PM
english is the most widely spoken language? maybe in the little circle you grew up in around Athens, but look around homeboy.. the world is changin, so is the US. English is NOT the primary language, and in many cities across the US it is not the common language (been to South Florida in the past 40 years? the Southwest region of th United States? NY? Doraville?) :lmfao:

ignorant posts = YOU

Buford Highway doesnt observe the English Language

thinkfast®
01-29-2007, 02:53 PM
You can't be that dumb, can you?? :???:

BITCH PLEASE, THERE ARE NO DUMB PEOPLE, ONLY IGNORANCE... SHOW ME IN THE U.S. CONSTITUTION, OR ANYWHERE IN U.S. LAW, THAT SAYS ENGLISH IS THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF THE UNITED STATES.

DO THAT AND I WILL LEAVE IA FOREVER :goodjob:

DONT WORRY, I'LL WAIT :D

gtikid
01-29-2007, 03:39 PM
English is the official US language :lmfao:

And wow you guys are really retarded by saying that illegals aren't paying their taxes. Do you not remember what was posted a few months back talking about the 6 BILLION dollars that the US has each year in unclaimed taxes? And guess where they come from, yup illegals, who pay it but don't claim it :slap:

fire7882
01-29-2007, 04:23 PM
BITCH PLEASE, THERE ARE NO DUMB PEOPLE, ONLY IGNORANCE... SHOW ME IN THE U.S. CONSTITUTION, OR ANYWHERE IN U.S. LAW, THAT SAYS ENGLISH IS THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF THE UNITED STATES.

English is NOT the primary language

Your original statement said primary, not official. I never claimed the government had an official language.

pri·ma·ry - 1.first or highest in rank or importance; chief; principal: his primary goals in life. 2.first in order in any series, sequence, etc. 3.first in time; earliest; primitive.

English is the primary language used in the United States. English is used in over 80% of households in the United States and even more in the business world.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ anonymous

I'm done

MachNU
01-29-2007, 05:37 PM
Also we dont speak English we speak American!!!! :D

Lucky DAWG
01-29-2007, 05:49 PM
it has nothing to do with it being in the constitution. and so what if the language was imported, were not speaking damn navajho over here. it doesn't matter if the native americans were here first or if the spanish and french got here before or after us during colonial times.

the U.S. government was set up by ENGLISH colonists.

yea people came from overseas and they eventually learned the language, if you're coming here then learn our language, don't be trying to switch it to your own convenience.

and english isn't the primary language?
are u shitting me!?

you named like a few cities where it might be an exception, look at the country as a whole, talk about making ignorant comments, just about the entire northeast and midwest speak english

efman
01-29-2007, 05:54 PM

dude wtf are you saying ? lol i'm pretty sure the majority of americans speak english !!!! :goodjob: ;)

efman
01-29-2007, 05:57 PM
English is the official US language :lmfao:

And wow you guys are really retarded by saying that illegals aren't paying their taxes. Do you not remember what was posted a few months back talking about the 6 BILLION dollars that the US has each year in unclaimed taxes? And guess where they come from, yup illegals, who pay it but don't claim it :slap:
well that accounts for about 10% of illegals lol

Niger
01-29-2007, 05:57 PM
all in favor of changing the national language to swahili, say I

lol jk .... Hrm just wondering, what language was the consitution ((and all other documents which framed this country)) written in?

Echonova
01-29-2007, 06:02 PM
Hrm just wondering, what language was the consitution ((and all other documents which framed this country)) written in?

Doesn't make it official..Hell most were christians but that's not the official religion.

Niger
01-29-2007, 06:09 PM
Doesn't make it official..Hell most were christians but that's not the official religion.

silly mexican, trix are for kids

Evil Goat
01-29-2007, 06:19 PM
the real reason i dont vote democratic...

http://a909.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/11/l_875d5dbb79edab07c9ad5470c0da4e5c.gif

Julio
01-29-2007, 06:37 PM
You vote for a fucking democrat.. you need to be hung like saddam...

This thread is only one of the few reason why democrats are a bunch of idiots.

TIGERJC
01-29-2007, 07:11 PM

yea just generalize all democrats. I am a democrat and I do not support that crap. Its not enough to make me vote republican though, the right wing has just as many screw ups as the left. I just wish politicians would vote for whats right and rather than vote so that that can get more voters on their side for the 2008 elections

TheGodfather
01-30-2007, 01:42 AM

:lmfao: :goodjob: nice. i love this place because we have people with common sense like you.

and thinkfast, are you trying to tell me that a parta of south florida and parts of manhattan that speak spanish mean not that many people speak english? what are you smoking?

miami and manhattan. 2 cities out of how many? id say each states highest percentage of language spoken is english, making it the primary language.

the fact that manhattan has that and miami is a sin against men. this is america where so many have come, and have tried to fit it, the goal of foreigners. now we have idiots coming in and refusing to learn english, rather forming their own little groups and trying to make us conform?

press 1 for english?!

PRESS 2 FOR FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!

so damn sick of that shit. this is america, we speak english, i dont need a goddamn option to choose spanish. if they dont know english and they live here they need to be smacked in the head and then learn the language.

stupid fuckers turning miami into part of cuba and manhattan into babel.

thinkfast®
01-30-2007, 08:24 AM
IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU CAN LEAVE :D

HONESTLY THOSE ARE JUST TWO CITIES, YOUR RIGHT.. NOW LOOK AT OTHER STATES (TEXAS, CALIFORNIA, NEW MEXICO, ETC) WHERE MINORITIES/HISPANICS OUTNUMBER WHITES IN THE ENTIRE STATE, WHAT LANGUAGE YOU THINK THEIR SPEAKING?

thinkfast®
01-30-2007, 08:26 AM
FACE IT HOMEBOY WE ARE HERE TO STAY, MEXICANS ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE AND THE U.S. WILL ACCOMODATE THE BIGGEST CHUNK OF $$ WHETHER ITS COMING FROM ILLEGALS OR NOT..

PRESS 2 FOR ENGLISH GRINGO :D

TheGodfather
01-30-2007, 09:53 AM
FACE IT HOMEBOY WE ARE HERE TO STAY, MEXICANS ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE AND THE U.S. WILL ACCOMODATE THE BIGGEST CHUNK OF $$ WHETHER ITS COMING FROM ILLEGALS OR NOT..

PRESS 2 FOR ENGLISH GRINGO :D

:lmfao:

i dont mind if they are here. but for the love of God speak FUCKING ENGLISH!

like you. you speak english. that is all i ask.