PDA

View Full Version : so tomorrow....

Macro
06-17-2005, 08:29 AM
my ass is gonna be in indiana at the grand prix, my girl got me some tickets to go its in the paddocks right in front of the start and finish line! How cool is that. Anyone else going?

quickdodgeŽ
06-17-2005, 06:39 PM
I think a whole shitload of people decided to just fuck off TF and head up there. There is a topic of that in the SPORTS section. Lolol. Later, QD.

The Yousef
06-17-2005, 06:41 PM
my ass is gonna be in indiana at the grand prix, my girl got me some tickets to go its in the paddocks right in front of the start and finish line! How cool is that. Anyone else going?

i envy you so much right now.....:( :mad:

blacknightteg
06-17-2005, 06:44 PM
is it the F1 grand prix at indy? if it is that is an amazing race, me and my dad went to the first one when they brough it back to indy the first year, seeing those F1 cars go around that track is amazing and the hearing the engines, OMG

jdmlude
06-17-2005, 08:15 PM
i watched practice all day this afternoon...the mclaren mercedes are fast...kimi and montoya were tearing it up...

cherish the v10s....v8s are in for next season

ahmonrah
06-18-2005, 01:33 AM
i'd give my girl a child if she were to hit me with those tickets....wait a minute, i no longer have a girl, uh...well i'd give rosie palm a manicure if she gave me those tickets.