PDA

View Full Version : Bubble tanks, make your own custom audio

Crowml
06-17-2005, 07:40 AM
Hey guys,
I'm trying to sell two large bubble tanks that where going to be a project for my 167db pathfinder before I sold it. One of these is about 3ft x 4ft (rectangular) and the other is about 2' x 3.5'ft

These things look sick in hatches, trunks etc. All you need is a pump and some leds and some water. If you want to get real crazy like I was planning put some highlighter infused water in there and run a black light behind it.

These are manufactured with .25 in real plexi and are fused together. The channels (canals) are solid and the bubble they emmitt are huge. The inlet/outlet hookups are there, hose and all. They're in garage kept shape but with a little clean up they'd look sweet.

Advice: to get the 100% bling factor out of these you will need someone with fiberglass experience to build a mold around these to fit your car. Do that, add a couple subs behind these and you'll have a show winning system.

They cost me: $440 + Ship

You can have them for $150 big one & $120 smaller one

A.P. Photography
06-17-2005, 07:44 AM
might want to post up some pics. Sounds intresting.

Crowml
06-17-2005, 07:46 AM
damn that was a quick response. :D

Yeah, I just want to get my feelers out there. These things have so much work time into them that it's a shame they're just sitting here collecting dust.

Haccord14
06-17-2005, 09:07 AM
yea man post pics

Nittanys1
06-17-2005, 01:36 PM
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/images/smilies/needpics.gif

:D