PDA

View Full Version : 1994 CLEAN HONDA ACCORD EX FOR SALE, MANY EXTRAS

GeorgiaPeach
01-27-2007, 11:40 PM
The car is extremely clean and welllllllllllllllllll maintained, the car is a 10 out of 10 paint is perfect interior is pretty good,. and the car runs like its brand new, here are the details
94 Honda Accord Ex. Light blue. 5 speed manual. Vtec. About 182,000 miles on it. girl driven. Paint is in EXCELLENT condition. Autometer gagues (rpms, volts, and air/fuel ratio). about 3 inch body drop. 18" motegi racing wheels and nankang ultra sport tires. Stillen front lip. stillen wing. Triple beam projector headlights with clear corner lights. Have another brand new set to let go with the car except they're one piece projectors. Intake, exhaust, DC headers, and DC strut bar. calipers painted red. new clutch.THE CAR COMES WITH 2 SETS OF WHEELS THE ONES THAT ARE ON IT AND ALSO SOME BRAND NEW 18'' ADR WHEELS THAT WILL BE MOUNTED AND BALANCED AND ARE BEING PUT ON THE CAR ON MONDAY BUT YOU STILL GET THE Motegi WHEELS THAT ARE ON THE CAR IN THE PICTURES, THERE IS A PIC OF THE NEW WHEELS TO IN PICS. Interior is clean. This car has been taken care of. Runs well and looks good and sounds good. A great daily driver. Very reliable. Want $8,400 or best offer. All reasonable offers welcome. No trades please, also the car doesnt have that enoying weed whacker sound.

Turbodude06
01-28-2007, 12:20 AM
looks good, I really like it, but your going to get hammered cause it ain't JDM..... in 3-2-1

IndianStig
01-28-2007, 12:29 AM
take off the wing, tach, and replace with stock or blacked tails, it'd look hot as hell

SKUNK2GUY
01-28-2007, 01:55 AM
atleast it's a coupe. g/l yo

dz N.U.T.Z.
01-28-2007, 11:00 AM
8400........not going to happen.......also wasn't the car wrecked recently......i remember see it a sterling auto body about a mouth or so ago.........

GeorgiaPeach
01-28-2007, 01:32 PM
i was getting the front lip re-painted so it looks good for when i decided to sell the car. so if anyone is interested in the car... let me know. I'm not exactly posting this ad for negative feedback. Just on here for business. thanks for your opinions but i just wanna sell my car so i can pay some bills. :2cents:

Mr.Bodyman
01-28-2007, 05:18 PM
This car came rolling threw my work awhile ago up at Sterling, are painter painted the front bumper due to some chips and scratches, the car is actually in great condition i didnt get to drive it but from the way it looks and how kept up it was i would say it wouldnt give anyone problems, but dont quote me on that. Let me check my funds and talk to the wife and i will get back to you and see when there would be a good time to meet up. Why the sale? and can you pm me your number.

dz N.U.T.Z.
01-29-2007, 10:40 PM
i could have sworn that it was hit..:thinking:.....tring to hide something....:ninja:...and who the noob [mr. bodywork]...with this be his frist post..:look:....not tring to start anything...:no:..but everyone should know if some thing was wrong........carfax would help...:goodjob:..

Turbodude06
01-30-2007, 07:28 AM
with that many miles, has their been any motor/trans rebuilt or reblaced at any time???????

brads94accord
01-30-2007, 10:58 AM
do you have a cousin named dalton?

I'm sorry but you would be lucky to get even 5k for that car.

I would be lucky to get 4,500 for my turbo 97 accord and most people can vouch that mine is super clean.

nofive-0
01-30-2007, 11:15 AM
These are the kind of cars I throw bottles at when I see them rolling "hard" down Barret Pkwy.

Repost Squintz
01-30-2007, 11:37 AM
These are the kind of cars I throw bottles at when I see them rolling "hard" down Barret Pkwy.
:lmfao:

Turbodude06
01-30-2007, 01:57 PM

why cause they actually put thought into doing their car rather then making it stock:screwy:

nofive-0
01-30-2007, 03:21 PM
Well I have nothing against the guy and hope he sells his car. I just have something against that taste.

Probably less like thought and more like a brain fart. Would you please elaborate on how you MAKE a car stock.

GeorgiaPeach
01-30-2007, 05:42 PM
I'm not posting this thread for shit talking. CARFAX WILL BE GIVEN TO SERIOUS BUYERS. Nothing to hide. And, just to clear the air, i'm not one of those retards who cruise barrett pkwy. barrett is for teeny boppers. If you wanna know about the car, feel free to private message me any time. Will be posting new pics of the car with the new wheels on it soon. I'm sorry that some people on this site think my car doesnt meet their standards but whatever. I love my car and that's what matters...the condition of the car speaks for itself. I have taken care of this car and babied the hell out of it. PM me if interested in more details.

GeorgiaPeach
01-31-2007, 07:56 AM
7,900 obo

AnTi-PooN
01-31-2007, 08:06 AM
title said clean... still looking for the clean

Jimmy B
01-31-2007, 08:20 AM
I would be lucky to get 4,500 for my turbo 97 accord and most people can vouch that mine is super clean.

ill give ya 4500 for your car :) heheh

its a good looking car, not work 8K or so, i mean mine that was widebody, swaped, interior.. etc, i only got around 6K or so..

GeorgiaPeach
02-01-2007, 07:48 PM
7500 obo