PDA

View Full Version : ? about exhaust.

00CelicaGT
01-27-2007, 09:39 PM
I found this RSR exhaust on modacar.com but it says it's for the 7th gen ceilca GT-S and i a have GT.

Do you guys think it will still fit my car:thinking: ? Thanx for ur opinion's

RS-R Exhausts GT2 for Toyota Celica http://www.modacar.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000002/rsr_exhaust.jpg The ultimate in exhaust performance is the RS-R GT2 series.
This RS-R GT-2 exhaust system line is specifically designed to omit useless bends to provide the straightest exhaust pipe route possible.
Also redesigned for this exhaust system is a unique slip fit design, giving this RS-R GT2 exhaust the look and performance of true racecars.
The RS-R exhaust GT2 system will provide significant gains in power for your modified import vehicle.

koukis14
01-28-2007, 01:25 PM
Probably

A waste of money.

WhiteAccord
01-28-2007, 02:15 PM
/\/\x2 on the waste of money part...

Heikujin
01-28-2007, 07:21 PM
It should bolt straight up. Only problem I see is where it comes out at the rear bumper since the GT-S bumpers are different.

00CelicaGT
01-28-2007, 10:59 PM
why a waste of money:thinking: ?

a few people i know wit celicas have this exaust and have showed gains of 7 to 8 hp and they sound fukin sick, nice deep sound not that loud exhaust that screams honda.
no offense to honda guys. :goodjob:

koukis14
01-28-2007, 11:53 PM
why a waste of money:thinking: ?

a few people i know wit celicas have this exaust and have showed gains of 7 to 8 hp and they sound fukin sick, nice deep sound not that loud exhaust that screams honda.
no offense to honda guys. :goodjob:

Because those tinny sounding Hondas are still faster then your car. You should have gotten a GTS.

00CelicaGT
01-29-2007, 12:19 AM
yeah there faster i know but hopefully ill get this GT faster, gotta make the best wit wat u have. I know i should have gotten the GT-S but it was a Graduation gift and i had to sell my other car when i moved to GA so i was happy cuz i didn'thave a car for like 2 months.

koukis14
01-29-2007, 08:21 AM
yeah there faster i know but hopefully ill get this GT faster, gotta make the best wit wat u have. I know i should have gotten the GT-S but it was a Graduation gift and i had to sell my other car when i moved to GA so i was happy cuz i didn'thave a car for like 2 months.

So instead of putting money into this one. Save and buy something faster.

00CelicaGT
01-29-2007, 12:35 PM
y when i like wat i have plus how many celica r out in atlanta going to meets. just me from wat i seen, i want to be different i dont want a honda that everyone and there mother's cousin, uncle's, aunt's, baby momma, babies daddy has. or anythiny else out there i just want my celica to go fast

CelicaGT00
02-11-2007, 07:18 PM
ummm...gt models are just as fast if not faster than pre06 vtec engines in civics. stock to stock celica is still faster. well maybe except for the hatchback cuz they're so light. not trying to bash on the civic but damn give credit where credit is due.

wantboost
02-11-2007, 07:55 PM
HERE COMES THE CELICA DEFENDER FORCE. rofl

IndianStig
02-11-2007, 08:11 PM
celica's aren't slow.
celica gt-s>civic si. very solid feeling car. feels like a sport car, its like driving a prelude.

but to each his own!

i'd rock an si or a gt-s anytime, well right now, prolly not when i get some more cash