PDA

View Full Version : ATTN RICEBOY

SpeedMonkey
01-27-2007, 02:38 AM
so i just read all the crap my crew and you were talking, man it was funny.

just a few things i have to say:

shawn, juanb, and GTikid all calling everyone nutswingers..

well shawn, Juanb, and GTikid = Riceboy's nutswingers

quit being fucking gay, i hope you all have penises NOT vaginas so i dont see why you're all acting like you're bleeding from your vaginas.

both Trin and lightspeed are fucking ballers.. so its really retarded to start throwing around comments like juan's.. "10 sec civics", "paid for cash".. and the list of what he has or has owned.. Lightspeed just likes to keep a low profile.. if he were to post his list of vehicles he has NOW or has owned.. it'd leave ALL of you looking like idiots... SCOOTERS are gay.. but to each their own. Lightspeed didnt attack Trin personally, it was fun internet bullshit talk and it was quite funny, both guys have their own personal preferences and it did not need to become what it did. GTikid.. you attacked Lightspeed personally... you could just be the mexican that lightspeed shot and killed because "he came right at me officer" and we both know that Lightspeed wouldnt see a day in jail calm the fuck down.. you're like a chihuaha.. BIG BARK no bite bro i mean what is it?.. because you're a small guy you feel like you need to take extreme actions to be noticed?, im sure you'd like to come out w/out having problems with anyone right?.. well i think you might have fucked that up thanks PEACE

David88vert
01-27-2007, 07:12 AM
Wow, you are a hardcore e-thug. Except you are definately swinging from lightspeed's balls. That's pretty fucking gay.....

Oh yeah, I'm just messing with you, you can now unwad your panties.....