PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Professional dent/ding removal service!!

Fuster_Cluck
01-26-2007, 06:13 PM
I am looking for someone or shop preferbly I-75 south of the perimeter to remove EVERY dent / ding from my 95 VX. I have not counted the dings but I would guess there are 20. Looking at the doors which are sitting in the living room....looks like both have mild rippling effect in small areas and a few dings as well.

How it looked before I tore it down for a rebuild:

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTMyODQ1MTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

How it sits as of now:

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o225/Hybrid93Hatch/Hybrid93Hatch%20K20a2%20build%20/Session%20016/IMG_4206_rs25.jpg

My bro will be respraying the engine bay, interior, and exterior. He doesn't want to mess with repairing any dings, so inquire within if you are interested. I'm willing to pay reasonable for your work. I want the exterior of the car restored to showroom quality. If you can do it, hit me up!!!

Thanks and located in Locust Grove, but can have the car towed to a shop if necessary :goodjob:

Fuster_Cluck
04-02-2007, 06:37 PM
Also will take recommendations to body shops in the area. All the panels are off the car. That includes: hood, fenders, fr. bumper, doors, rear bumper, and hatch gate. Only thing on the car is rear quarters and roof :bump:

The Youngn
04-02-2007, 11:11 PM
where in the hell is locust grove??

Fuster_Cluck
04-03-2007, 07:48 AM
where in the hell is locust grove??

Exit 212 (Tanger Outlets), just south of Mcdonough.

Fuster_Cluck
04-05-2007, 06:15 AM
Up!! :yes:

dumpdaccord
04-07-2007, 02:41 PM
i do body work in 2 shops in stockbridge...they can vouch or you can come by and see my work...lmk ill come to you and do the work or you can leave it at my house but it will be done in under a week.

Fuster_Cluck
04-07-2007, 03:41 PM
i do body work in 2 shops in stockbridge...they can vouch or you can come by and see my work...lmk ill come to you and do the work or you can leave it at my house but it will be done in under a week.

Sending you a PM :goodjob:

Fuster_Cluck
04-13-2007, 06:47 PM
Bump it up :boobies:

Tracy
04-13-2007, 06:52 PM
Miles Crouch Empire Dent Removal 404-304-8098 and he's mobile. Brings all of his tools with him.

He took some DENTS out of the roof of my Evo. A tree limb fell on it. You can't even tell it was there. Paintless, too. He is the best I have ever seen. he works for Mercedes in Germany lots.

ixlr8
04-13-2007, 07:19 PM
Thanks Tracy for the Reference, I would be more than glad to give you an estimate on the dents Please remember that Paintless dent removal has limitations, I will tell you the best repair for the vehicle. Please Call, I'm sure I will be able to help.

Empire Dent Removal 404-304-8098 I am about a week and a half out due to hail right now. I can also provide you references and pictures, I do not drill holes for access, as stated on my business card

Tracy
04-13-2007, 07:25 PM
Thanks Tracy for the Reference, I would be more than glad to give you an estimate on the dents Please remember that Paintless dent removal has limitations, I will tell you the best repair for the vehicle. Please Call, I'm sure I will be able to help.

Empire Dent Removal 404-304-8098 I am about a week and a half out due to hail right now. I can also provide you references and pictures, I do not drill holes for access, as stated on my business card

Uh Oh! Busted talkin' about ya! :D

Fuster_Cluck
04-13-2007, 07:29 PM
Miles Crouch Empire Dent Removal 404-304-8098 and he's mobile. Brings all of his tools with him.

He took some DENTS out of the roof of my Evo. A tree limb fell on it. You can't even tell it was there. Paintless, too. He is the best I have ever seen. he works for Mercedes in Germany lots.

Do you have any before pics of the dents? How much did his work run you?

Thanks for the info :cheers:

Fuster_Cluck
04-13-2007, 07:31 PM

Just saw your post. Where are you located? I would like to get an estimate and your opinion on what's needed to be done. Thanks, Jonathan

Tracy
04-13-2007, 07:35 PM
Do you have any before pics of the dents? How much did his work run you?

Thanks for the info :cheers:

No pics before the dents, but it was bad. There were lots of them, too. There was one in my A-pillar and those are hard to get out.

I don't feel comfortable telling you the price since I'm sure it's a per job thing. Call him, he's totally cool and has a great resume. He travels Europe for factories doing this work. Sometimes you can't even get him because he is out of the country. I say get him while he is here.

ixlr8
04-13-2007, 07:41 PM
I have before and after dents for examples I tried posting pics in here before but had no luck can try again, would be better to email them to anyone who ask's.

Fuster_Cluck
04-13-2007, 07:43 PM
I have before and after dents for examples I tried posting pics in here before but had no luck can try again, would be better to email them to anyone who ask's.

How convenient is Mcdonough for you?

Send the pics to: [email protected] :goodjob:

ixlr8
04-13-2007, 07:47 PM
ok will send, Thanks Tracy for the reference I owe one free !!!!!!

ixlr8
04-13-2007, 08:01 PM
I also specialize in Bike tanks too, you will have to pull the tank off and bring it to me but before you do that let me look at it first on the bike to let you know the outcome and leave the key for the tank.

Tracy
04-13-2007, 08:37 PM
ok will send, Thanks Tracy for the reference I owe one free !!!!!!

Naw man. Good work is good work and it's worth paying for. We all have a living to make.

ixlr8
04-13-2007, 10:09 PM
I can do Mcdonough I'm down that way evry now and then

Rsxguy
04-13-2007, 10:23 PM
hey i need some work on my rsx too can u please send pics to my email [email protected] if u dont mind

thanks

ixlr8
04-14-2007, 12:53 AM
it is done, rsxguy

Fuster_Cluck
04-14-2007, 05:54 AM
I can do Mcdonough I'm down that way evry now and then

Ok, if you can let me know a day in advance when you will be in the area that will be great. I just want you to look at the car and let me know if you can restore the dings to original condition. Once I know you can or can't we can go from there and I can either stop/keep looking for service.

I sent you a reply through e-mail. The pics are hard to tell, but with the reference and what you said I'd like you to take a look ASAP :cheers:

Thanks again!!

95droppedhatch
04-14-2007, 07:49 AM
how big are the dings in it and how many are they can you send me pics of the dings

Fuster_Cluck
06-23-2007, 06:37 AM
bump in need of help :cheers:

95droppedhatch
06-23-2007, 03:12 PM
i might be able to help you out but how bad are the dings but you would have to bring it to me but if you can give me a location i want to come and look at it first

Fuster_Cluck
06-27-2007, 07:15 AM
i might be able to help you out but how bad are the dings but you would have to bring it to me but if you can give me a location i want to come and look at it first

Most are just shallow type door dings. The worst is a dent on the lower hatch. Let me know, thanks.

Fuster_Cluck
07-04-2007, 10:25 AM
Up it goes

95droppedhatch
07-04-2007, 11:01 AM
Do you have a number I can reach you at