PDA

View Full Version : Bored as hell...

Ran
01-25-2007, 04:40 PM
I figure that everyone is probably on their way home right now. If not, then what's up?

My class got cancelled so I'm chillin' in the school lobby until next class starts. Some gay dude a few tables down is talking to his mom on his cell phone, arguing about his "relationship". :gay: Time for headphones.

The Yousef
01-25-2007, 04:42 PM
I figure that everyone is probably on their way home right now. If not, then what's up?

My class got cancelled so I'm chillin' in the school lobby until next class starts. Some gay dude a few tables down is talking to his mom on his cell phone, arguing about his "relationship". :gay: Time for headphones.

i got and 1 hours 20 minutes till my class...so i'm chilling in the lab whoring up IA...

and don't lie...you're just jealous because he has a boyfriend you wanted to be in commited long term relantionship with him and have his ass babies...

don't lie to us Nate!

Ran
01-25-2007, 04:45 PM
STFU Yousef! I don't need to hear your sh*t!!! :2up:

You coming to NP?

uproot
01-25-2007, 04:45 PM
yeah i been chillin in lab on ia too lol... gotta get in class in 15 minutes though

Ran
01-25-2007, 04:47 PM
lol @ you f*ckers using the lab. Personal laptop FTW! Get with the times! :D

The Yousef
01-25-2007, 04:48 PM
STFU Yousef! I need to hear your sh*t!!! :2up:

You coming to NP?

you need to hear my shit? :???:

alrighty then:

you're gay, you're Yaris is not JDM if anything it's GayDM, you're funny looking, anime is over-rated, and i hope you die.

btw:

and yes i'm coming to NP...around 9ish...:goodjob:

The Yousef
01-25-2007, 04:49 PM
lol @ you f*ckers using the lab. Personal laptop FTW! Get with the times! :D

i'm using my laptop...:goodjob:

Ran
01-25-2007, 04:51 PM
you need to hear my shit? :???:F*CK! 0wnd by trying to type fast. :no: