PDA

View Full Version : Misc Cassidy Wanted For Murder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NzProjeKt
06-16-2005, 05:46 PM
Rapper Cassidy is wanted in Philadelphia for the murder of a 22-year-old man during an April 15 shooting. A warrant for his arrest was issued on June 8.

Michael Giampietro, Cassidy's attorney, said he expects his client will surrender himself to authorities on Friday morning. A police spokesperson said when he does, Cassidy will be charged with conspiracy, weapons possession and homicide.

According to police, Cassidy (real name Barry Reese) and two other men, armed with .45 and .40 caliber handguns, 9 mm pistols, AK47 assault rifles and 7.62 mm rifles, fired on three other men during an argument that unfolded behind a house in the rapper's northwest Philadelphia neighborhood just before 1 a.m. on April 15.

One of the men who was shot, Desmond Hawkins, 22, of Philadelphia, died from a gunshot wound to the back. The two other men were treated at area hospitals for gunshot wounds and subsequently released.

Police said a second warrant was also issued for 23-year-old Abdul West, also of Philadelphia, who, along with Cassidy, was one of the three shooters involved in the incident. Homicide detectives have been unable to identify the third shooter. Police were not immediately clear as to what Cassidy's connection might have been to the two other shooters. But according to a spokesperson for the department, all of the men involved "knew each other."

The three victims were reportedly unarmed at the time.

Cassidy, the first MC of significance to be supported by Swizz Beatz's J-affiliated Full Service label, will release his sophomore album, I'm a Hustla, on June 28.

He's a Hustla turned Inmate...... CRAAAZZYY SHIITTT....

R33AccorD
06-16-2005, 06:44 PM
damn...nicka aksss...nicka nicka aksss about me!!!!!!...

T-Mo Goodie
06-16-2005, 09:14 PM
I wish these damn folks will sit down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG they make me SO MAD!!!

bicsintegra
06-17-2005, 07:28 AM
i hope this is mistaken identity or something what the hell is going on? if he goes to court there is no way he will be found innocent michael already got off this year ain't nobody else walking free.

B16a2 Civic
06-17-2005, 10:59 AM
:tyrone biggums voice: gaah damn

thinkfast®
06-17-2005, 11:08 AM
^^^^^^^ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ^^^^^^^^

B16a2 Civic
06-17-2005, 11:26 AM
^^^^^^^ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ^^^^^^^^

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/d/df/Tyrone_Biggums.jpg

"im gon tell you somethin you dont know about me Joe Rogan....i smoke rocks"

A1EX
06-17-2005, 04:25 PM
thats messed up hope its not true

ahmonrah
06-19-2005, 04:43 AM
these cats gotta get outta that i'm rapping about it, so lemme do it too bullshit. stupid ass. that's just like gucci mayne. his ass is a suspect in a murkin

NzProjeKt
06-19-2005, 08:30 PM
thats messed up hope its not true
Cassidy’s lawyer said that his client was innocent and was not involved with the shooting. "The allegations are not true," Cassidy’s lawyer Michael Giampietro told the Philadelphia Daily News. "The evidence will show he was not involved in the shooting."

Aside from being locked up, it is really going to suck for him if he is convicted because :
If he's convicted, Cassidy could find himself in a position similar to rapper Shyne, who can't profit from his new record due to New York's “Son Of Sam” law, which prohibits convicted offenders from making financial gains from notoriety of being in prison.