PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: JennB

HvyArms
01-25-2007, 10:39 AM
Buford hwy, and Sidney Marcus blvd?

JennB
01-25-2007, 10:54 AM
Hahaha. Yep.

Damn traffic on 85 was insane this morning!

HvyArms
01-25-2007, 11:00 AM
Hahaha. Yep.

Damn traffic on 85 was insane this morning!

Yeah it was crazy, I had to use all my side street routes. I saw your face briefly as I passed you, you looked kinda irritated lol.

JennB
01-25-2007, 11:03 AM
50 minutes late to work! But oh well, I didn't get in trouble.

I have no idea wtf was going on. It usually takes no more than 15 minutes for my entire drive to the office.

HvyArms
01-25-2007, 11:08 AM
Some kind of convention at Phillips I heard. I was like an hr late.

Did you see me flashing you?

JennB
01-25-2007, 11:15 AM
Didn't see a flash... I recognized your car though.

HvyArms
01-25-2007, 11:22 AM
Yeah, the POS Mobile is easy to spot.

Enjoy your day at work:goodjob:

Jaimecbr900
01-25-2007, 11:23 AM
The reason was because at Phillips they are having the motivational speaker tour thing. Colin Powell is one the speakers, Sigler is another.....it's supposed to be a huge thing. They've been advertising it for a while in the talk stations.

They said on the news this morning that the back-ups were astronomical from people trying to get downtown.

HvyArms
01-25-2007, 11:25 AM
Yeah my girl told me about this, I dont watch TV so I didnt even know about it. That traffic was retarded. I was thinking, how in the hell DONT these people have jobs to go to?

Jaimecbr900
01-25-2007, 11:30 AM
Yeah my girl told me about this, I dont watch TV so I didnt even know about it. That traffic was retarded. I was thinking, how in the hell DONT these people have jobs to go to?

Actually, that's part of the problem..... :lmfao:

See, their ads said that you can have your WHOLE office attend for some ridiculously low price.....like $49 or something...the WHOLE office...... :screwy:

That's why there was soooo many people down there. I'm sure tons of businesses went down there today. They all probably just left a receptionist to answer the phone and everyone else went. :D

HvyArms
01-25-2007, 11:35 AM
Actually, that's part of the problem..... :lmfao:

See, their ads said that you can have your WHOLE office attend for some ridiculously low price.....like $49 or something...the WHOLE office...... :screwy:

That's why there was soooo many people down there. I'm sure tons of businesses went down there today. They all probably just left a receptionist to answer the phone and everyone else went. :D

ahhh no wonder. the expressway was a parking lot. so happy I dont work downtown

Doppelgänger
01-25-2007, 01:04 PM
ahhh no wonder. the expressway was a parking lot. so happy I dont work downtown
My 5 mile ride north on p'tree ind. from brookhaven to Norcross was pleasant and fast :D

Sorry you were late to work today hun :kiss:

JennB
01-25-2007, 01:11 PM
Aww... thank you. See you after work :kiss: Be glad you don't have to get on 85 today.

I heard that 75 was really, really bad as well. Someone told me almost 3 hours to get from Woodstock.

All highways are supposed to be insanely bad this evening as well. I'm taking Peachtree home.