PDA

View Full Version : PASSED UNDER A Yellow/Then RED LIGHT Windy Hill Area

Kevykev
06-16-2005, 05:01 PM
Should be scared? I saw what appeared to be cameras mounted on the poles, are they Red Light applications?

FUCK!!! shit's been bugging me all day.

*EDIT* I know how some people ASSume shit so NO I'm not a Blatant RED Light Running Motorist, and I'm not an irresposible driver etc. etc. I actually have a Super Clean record thank God**

Spyder
06-16-2005, 05:05 PM
not to sound to dick but what difference does it make at this point lol.

Kevykev
06-16-2005, 05:06 PM
something called Closure.

Don't you ever want definite anwers?

In this case, wishful thinking would lead me to believe that the cameras are there for other monitoring purposes.

i don't want a ticket mailed to me man, FUCK!

Leisa
06-16-2005, 05:08 PM
Im not sure if there is a camera on Windy Hill ...

Spyder
06-16-2005, 05:13 PM
something called Closure.

Don't you ever want definite anwers?

In this case, wishful thinking would lead me to believe that the cameras are there for other monitoring purposes.

i don't want a ticket mailed to me man, FUCK!

yea i want definate anwsers.. but it wont make a difference, either you get a ticket or you don't. don't run red lights and you will know you are definatly not going to get one in the mail :)

Kevykev
06-16-2005, 05:14 PM
don't run red lights and you will know you are definatly not going to get one in the mail :)

That's sound like some shit an officer would say

WTF MAN!!!

Leisa
06-16-2005, 05:17 PM
well it always sucks to get a ticket... I agree... I havent had once since my 21st birthday...many moons ago :tongue:

B16a2 Civic
06-16-2005, 05:19 PM
well Kev...
you look of the african american decent....your ticket is in the mail. Sorry

Kevykev
06-16-2005, 05:24 PM
well Kev...
you look of the african american decent....your ticket is in the mail. Sorry

:( wned

TEG DRIVER
06-16-2005, 05:27 PM
we have those on base near where i live. i don't think they'll do anything

Kevykev
06-16-2005, 05:32 PM
we have those on base near where i live. i don't think they'll do anything

i certainly hope so man.

CMO
06-16-2005, 06:05 PM
was it at the cobb and Windy Hill intersection? If so your gonna get a ticket.

Kevykev
06-16-2005, 06:10 PM
naah it wasn't! it was the street after Powers Ferry heading towards
Cobb.

Oh well man, i'll find out soon enough fuk it!

Shawna
06-16-2005, 06:17 PM
sorry for the bad new but I do believe that there is a camera there... cobb county usually has them at all the "major" intersections : (

CSquared
06-16-2005, 06:18 PM
i dont know how it works in ga but when you get a ticket from one of those cameras in new york the actual driver isn't ticketed. All you do is pay the money... and i dont believe it hits your record at all. so with that thinking... unless you are a poor bastard... you really dont have anything to worry about.

Also we wen't through at night time and it felt like i was like a disco bar with the camera flash.

Shawna
06-16-2005, 06:28 PM
lol when my friend got one it was written to the house address and the owner of the plate but it didnt ever go on her record that she knows of...

Kevykev
06-16-2005, 06:31 PM
Now accepting PAYPAL donations [email protected] :(

Shawna
06-16-2005, 06:42 PM
LOL itll be ok!!!

Ruiner
06-16-2005, 06:52 PM
I wonder if the people on this site realize that running a yellow light (in the state of GA) on purpose (when you have the ability to safely stop) is illegal?

Yellow in the state of GA means to clear the intersection for those that are ALREADY in it. However, it does not mean "enter" into the intersection if it was already yellow. Many people don't know this, however. You can receive a ticket for said action, but the enforcement is slim.

jdmlude
06-16-2005, 06:58 PM
technically, if you were in the intersection when it was red, YES you will get a ticket mailed to you...your rear bumper has to clear the traffic light by the time it turns red... where do you fit in?

Kevykev
06-16-2005, 07:13 PM
oh well!

accepting donations! :goodjob:

jdmlude
06-16-2005, 07:25 PM
accepting donations for you running a red light? good one, lol....

I got hemroids myself, accepting donations.

Shawna
06-16-2005, 10:57 PM
lol yea i got pulled over for that once. my bumper didnt clear it so "technically" I ran the light but I was already in the intersection but thankfully he didnt give me a ticket. In your case dont stress about it everything will turn out ok and even if you do get a ticket i doubt it'll be on your record and it won't be all that much!

sir2hb
06-16-2005, 11:19 PM
I beleave that the vedio cameras are for traffic and then ther are other cameras for running the light in rome ga at chilles there are cameras there. Well sit there at night some one will run the light and it looks like the 4th of july flashing under the light

Kevykev
06-16-2005, 11:22 PM
Didn't see any flashes though that is also a factor that i considered.

BlkSIchick-Thank you for your comforting attitude, you're so sweet :)

jrobbins30041
06-16-2005, 11:24 PM
if i know i wont stop in time for the red light i go through it, better then stopping in the middle of the road and getting hit or pissing people off. and i go like 10 over in speed zones, no problem yet.

Ruiner
06-17-2005, 07:59 AM
if i know i wont stop in time for the red light i go through it, better then stopping in the middle of the road and getting hit or pissing people off. and i go like 10 over in speed zones, no problem yet.

Pissing people off for obeying the law is better than getting a ticket for running a red light by a police officer, I assure you.

Ruiner
06-17-2005, 08:00 AM
I beleave that the vedio cameras are for traffic and then ther are other cameras for running the light in rome ga at chilles there are cameras there. Well sit there at night some one will run the light and it looks like the 4th of july flashing under the light

Those are still up? I need to take a look at them when I go back to visit the parents. I haven't hung out in Rome for a while, now. People are still at the Blockbuster and Burger King?

silver
06-17-2005, 08:11 AM
I work right around the corner from Windy Hill and travel it pretty much every day and I think the only Traffic Camera that will give you a ticket is at the intersection of Cobb Pkwy. and Windy Hill. I am pretty sure that all the other camera's are just to monitor traffic. I could be wrong though... How bout this... I will go to Chik-fil-a for lunch and check it out for you. But only cause it is you!

Shawna
06-17-2005, 09:28 AM
Didn't see any flashes though that is also a factor that i considered.

BlkSIchick-Thank you for your comforting attitude, you're so sweet :)

You're very welcome I do what I can. :bigok: I hate to see good people stressed/nervous/upest...

Kevykev
06-17-2005, 11:11 AM
^ Thanks a appreciate it.

Silver- That would be the hotness right there, I was thinking about heading back there to confirm. Thanks for the help! :D