PDA

View Full Version : Terminal illness?

B00STedSvT
01-25-2007, 12:47 AM
Ok so i went to the doctor the other day and it got me thinkin..If ur body had an Uncurable Terminal illness would u wanna know?..Personally myself i would rather not..Just live my life and go in my sleep..Anyone ever think about this?

Stormhammer
01-25-2007, 12:52 AM
what if you dont go in your sleep?

thecrazyone
01-25-2007, 12:52 AM
to deep of thought for the WL at 2 o clock at night.

R3RUN
01-25-2007, 12:58 AM
Hell yea I would, theres so many things that I wouldnt consider doing unless I knew I was going to die soon anyways. Plus I would want to make sure I made the most of my time left.

B00STedSvT
01-25-2007, 01:05 AM
LoL i dont know man i was just thinkin about that shit...I hate the doctor and honestly i just would rather not kno cuz im happy now and i live my life to the fullest whether im gonna die soon or not

RandomGuy
01-25-2007, 01:07 AM
LoL i dont know man i was just thinkin about that shit...I hate the doctor and honestly i just would rather not kno cuz im happy now and i live my life to the fullest whether im gonna die soon or not
bullshit

have you ever rollerbladed down a hill while holding scissors, drinking coffee, in the wrong side of town? uninsured?

B00STedSvT
01-25-2007, 01:09 AM
lol naw thats NEXT week man..Im still on the whole crazy idea of ..Driving Ford!..Now THATS a Scare!

The Yousef
01-25-2007, 01:12 AM
bullshit

have you ever rollerbladed down a hill while holding scissors, drinking coffee, in the wrong side of town? uninsured?

actually i did yesterday....but i was on a razor scooter, naked, holding a knife, drinking expresso, in North Georgia, but i do have health insurance!

thecrazyone
01-25-2007, 01:16 AM
bullshit

* rollerblading naked with a pair of scissors through the wrong side of town while drinking a steaming hot latta(that does burn flesh) and going down and hill, a steep hill.

i laughed so hard when i first heard that.

R3RUN
01-25-2007, 01:17 AM
Im sure theres something that youve wanted to try but were afraid of dying if you did it.

The Yousef
01-25-2007, 01:17 AM
* rollerblading naked with a pair of scissors through the wrong side of town while drinking a steaming hot latta(that does burn flesh) and going down and hill, a steep hill.

i laughed so hard when i first heard that.

where is that from?

it sounds so fucking familiar!:thinking::???::rant:

B00STedSvT
01-25-2007, 01:21 AM
Im sure theres something that youve wanted to try but were afraid of dying if you did it.
Man i have always wanted to steal a really fast car and run from the police...But dont really ever wanna see the inside of a jail again..I wouldnt change my ways if i found out i was dying..I would just smoke a lot more weed and maybe try a few "new" things but thas about it:goodjob:

Infinite
01-25-2007, 01:23 AM
i'd like to know cos i would whore it out like a mother fucker

RandomGuy
01-25-2007, 01:23 AM
where is that from?

it sounds so fucking familiar!:thinking::???::rant:
some radio commercial for "Tonik with a K" health insurance or something

low cost for the bengalis and the mexicans

The Yousef
01-25-2007, 01:24 AM
some radio commercial for "Tonik with a K" health insurance or something

low cost for the bengalis and the mexicans

:lmfao:

oooo...that new blue cross blue sheild commericial!!!!

thanks!

:lmao:

thecrazyone
01-25-2007, 01:25 AM
just listen to 96.1 during the day and ur guaranteed to hear it.

{X}Echo419
01-25-2007, 08:28 AM
Ok so i went to the doctor the other day and it got me thinkin..If ur body had an Uncurable Terminal illness would u wanna know?..Personally myself i would rather not..Just live my life and go in my sleep..Anyone ever think about this?

no. When I go to the Dr. all I can think about is, "fucking $20 copay BULLSHIT!". what the hell is wrong with you man?! :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
01-25-2007, 10:25 AM
of course i'd wanna know, i'd max out every credit card and take out as many loans as possible and vacation the rest of my life away :goodjob: :yes:

Brett
01-25-2007, 10:31 AM
I would want to know, so I could make sure I take care of my wife before my time and spend time with close friends and try to do somethings I have always wanted to do

blacknightteg
01-25-2007, 10:33 AM
of course i'd wanna know, i'd max out every credit card and take out as many loans as possible and vacation the rest of my life away :goodjob: :yes:

and then you find out that your illness magically went away and your fucked!

ShooterMcGavin
01-25-2007, 12:23 PM
and then you find out that your illness magically went away and your fucked!
not necessarily....u could always take that money and leave the country....or hell, kill urself :goodjob: (i hear kevorkian is gettin out if u need help :D )

Maniaç
01-25-2007, 12:29 PM
Jason get rid of that gay ass quote in your sig!!!! NOW!!!! L0L

B00STedSvT
01-25-2007, 01:42 PM
lol..Hmm..whats wrong alex?..Why U no Likey??