PDA

View Full Version : where are drag strips or tracks in cumming/dawsonville

acura_dude
01-24-2007, 07:11 PM
i just moved to the cumming/dawsonville area and i was wondering if there are any drag strips or track or just cool places to hang out with other ppl and there nice rides on the weekend. let me know casue i dont know my way around here at all. thanks :goodjob:

acura_dude
01-24-2007, 07:30 PM
any??

JDM-95-Hatch
01-24-2007, 09:37 PM
goodluck guy, i lived there for 3 years, the closest thing to people hanging out with nice rides at a cool place is a bunch of rednecks in jacked up trucks sitting around at kroger, if you want to have fun up that way better get a bike

ueyedgr8tness
01-24-2007, 09:52 PM
goodluck guy, i lived there for 3 years, the closest thing to people hanging out with nice rides at a cool place is a bunch of rednecks in jacked up trucks sitting around at kroger, if you want to have fun up that way better get a bike

Lol what he said all my friends that up that way ride bikes,But if u want 2 c some nice rides and stuff go to pleasanthill on fri and sat night there alot of nice cars and mature ppl:yes: :thinking: Well some of them anyways.

slow_hatch
01-24-2007, 09:57 PM
We have a small group of guys that hang out sometimes up in Dahlonega. When we do get together we usually end up in Dawsonville, just b/c there are better places to eat there. :goodjob: I'll PM you sometime if we're going to be hanging out. BTW what do you drive?

acura_dude
01-25-2007, 08:31 AM
We have a small group of guys that hang out sometimes up in Dahlonega. When we do get together we usually end up in Dawsonville, just b/c there are better places to eat there. :goodjob: I'll PM you sometime if we're going to be hanging out. BTW what do you drive?
ok thats cool. i have a 1997 3.2tl with 2003 acura cl-s wheels, cold air intake, system. havnt done much to it yet but its a nice car

acura_dude
01-25-2007, 08:31 AM

hmm that kinda sucks...im planning on getting a bike later but i kinda wanted some ppl with nice cas to hang with