PDA

View Full Version : State of the Union

Hulud
01-23-2007, 08:19 PM
whos not watching that shit?

fuck that, i will wait till tomorrow to see what was said. i cant stand that shit every 1 minute (not exaggerating) they stop the president and start clapping for longer that he was fucking talking for. :2up: congress lol

thepolecat
01-23-2007, 08:20 PM
BUSH FTMFL!!!!!!!

MachNU
01-23-2007, 08:20 PM
well fuck you i am watching it...! :yes:

quickdodge®
01-23-2007, 08:21 PM
i cant stand that shit every 1 minute (not exaggerating) they stop the president and start clapping for longer that he was fucking talking for. :2up: congress lol

Shut up. I'd rather watch the speech than read another of your dribbling posts. Later, QD.

MachNU
BUSH FTMFL!!!!!!!

DLWLCS!!!! :yes:

thepolecat
BUSH FTMFL!!!!!!!

Watching so I can hate on it later

bdydrpdmazda
01-23-2007, 08:22 PM
Im watching it.

Hulud
01-23-2007, 08:26 PM
Shut up. I'd rather watch the speech than read another of your dribbling posts. Later, QD.
then dont read them :doh:

NewGen33
01-23-2007, 08:26 PM
BUSH FTMFL!!!!!!!
To many people talk down on the president. He hasn't exactly had the easiest presidential career. You know with 9-11, Iraq, Afghanistan, Mexicans treating the border like a quickie mart, and the growing terrorism threat etc. And no I'm not watching it. I always turn after the presidents gets to the podium to see if anyone gets capped. :D

kittychick
01-23-2007, 08:28 PM
it doesn't hurt to hear about the country that we live in...
and so long as Bush is in office; we'd better listen to what he says

rickgiblin
01-23-2007, 08:29 PM
im watching... its taking over everywhere, all the news chanels have it on so i guess ill watch it. my rents always say i need to learn about the world so i guess ill start

thepolecat
01-23-2007, 08:29 PM
I am usually unbiased- I'm a teacher andI dont want my kids to know my POV, but on these boards i have to let loose. this guy has been messing the country up enough. If I could impeach him I would.

But I do believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I dont cane what political belief you are so long as you can support it- not just "well that was what my parents were".

END RANT

Love, james

Hulud
01-23-2007, 08:31 PM
I dont cane what political belief you are so long as you can support it- not just "well that was what my parents were".

END RANT

Love, james
same goes for spiritual/religious/lack there of beliefs

MachNU
01-23-2007, 08:32 PM
Then state your opinion of why you hate him and how he has messed up this country....WITHOUT saying....Iraq!!!! :goodjob: :yes:

thepolecat
01-23-2007, 08:32 PM
YES SIR to Hulud

Hate= no child left behind. Why is it that if I take the risk and teach at a school no one else wants to be at, I can be fired because "not enough of my kids pass a federal test" I t will take decades to recover some of the areas that have been shunned by the public education system. Bush wants it done by 2008. HA!

Brett
01-23-2007, 08:33 PM
I am watching it

Maniaç
01-23-2007, 08:34 PM
Im watching it too

ForgottenSoL
01-23-2007, 08:36 PM
"THATS RIGHT TO WIN THE WAR ON TERROR YOU MUST TAKE THE FIGHT TO THE ENEMY!!!!"

Quote. George W. Bush

TheGodfather
01-23-2007, 08:37 PM
I was going to watch it, but then remembered the NHL skills competition was on. Now I'm watching that.

Brett
01-23-2007, 08:38 PM
^^ Agreed. He is actually having one of the better state of the union speeches tonight.

Anyone see that wicked bitch Hillary giving Bush the eat shit look? lol

thepolecat
01-23-2007, 08:39 PM
^hahah- yeah saw that evil eye!

Maniaç
01-23-2007, 08:39 PM
As i watch his ass give this speach.. i see his lips moving but all i hear is :blah: :blah:

Brett
01-23-2007, 08:40 PM
I cant stand that bitch, You all bitch about Bush, BUT GOD HELP US IF HILLARY GETS IN OFFICE

NewGen33
01-23-2007, 08:41 PM
In the end Americans voted him in office, then reelected him so its the voters fault. I like Bush but I don't like how we were after terrorist in Afghanistan then suddenly ditched that and went after Iraq. Other than that I don't have a problem with him. At least he's got the balls to take action.

thepolecat
01-23-2007, 08:43 PM
^he dint win the second time- Gore did, but the stupid electoral college fell in favor of Bush- what an outdated concept (the electoral college)!

MachNU
In the end Americans voted him in office, then reelected him so its the voters fault. I like Bush but I don't like how we were after terrorist in Afghanistan then suddenly ditched that and went after Iraq. Other than that I don't have a problem with him. At least he's got the balls to take action.

DING DING DING!!!! WE have a winner...

Also i love where he said...."We will not know the extent of putting pressure on the terrorist, who know have no where to hide safetly, no support safely, and harder to comunticate. But we do now we have stop them here, here, here, here, here, here, and here, and here."

kittychick
YES SIR to Hulud

Hate= no child left behind. Why is it that if I take the risk and teach at a school no one else wants to be at, I can be fired because "not enough of my kids pass a federal test" I t will take decades to recover some of the areas that have been shunned by the public education system. Bush wants it done by 2008. HA!

you should go watch "Freedom Writers"
that movie teaches what kind of dedication a teacher should have for her students

MachNU
01-23-2007, 08:44 PM
^he dint win the second time- Gore did, but the stupid electoral college fell in favor of Bush- what an outdated concept (the electoral college)!

Second time? :???: :thinking: I could have sworn he beat "Talk in Circles" Kerry in 04, and beat Gore in 00

Maniaç
01-23-2007, 08:46 PM
Haha i can't believe he's still gonna send in MORE soilders to Iraq

CopyRight
01-23-2007, 08:47 PM
I love all these liberal fanboys....:rolleyes:

NewGen33
01-23-2007, 08:47 PM
Yes the system is out of date by a long shot, but look who's giving the speech.

thepolecat
01-23-2007, 08:51 PM
Second time? :???: :thinking: I could have sworn he beat "Talk in Circles" Kerry in 04, and beat Gore in 00

OOPs- I was just POWNED!

And I do have dedication to my kids as a teacher, that is why I want them to choose their beliefs. It is not my job as a teacher to tell them beliefs- It is my job to educate them so they CAN make choices and have beliefs.

PS- Freedom writers is a good movie

Brett
01-23-2007, 08:51 PM
I still say he is a great president, Many may not agree... But I believe in him

Julio
01-23-2007, 08:52 PM
Hillary for president !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in 2044

MachNU
01-23-2007, 08:52 PM

YAY REPS FOR YOU!!!!!!!! :goodjob:

Brett
01-23-2007, 08:54 PM

in 2044

Thats still to soon :lmfao:

NewGen33

in 2044
Not even then I'll still be alive. Wait but she probably wont. :ninja:

thepolecat

^As long as you can tell anyone why you feel that way then right on!

I love being an AMERICAN and having the freedom to disagree with the President.

Brett
01-23-2007, 08:55 PM

Yup, Thats one freedom I cherish

DeutscheBAG!
^^ Agreed. He is actually having one of the better state of the union speeches tonight.

a good bit of america is giving him an eat shit look from the comfort of their own homes ;)

Brett
:lmfao:

MachNU
01-23-2007, 08:56 PM

yeah that is a good thing, and i agree i hate people who say something but cant back it up like..."I hate Bush, he sucks?"...."Did you vote?" ......."No!"....." :???: :thinking: Then why do you hate him?".................................................. ...."Uh...?".................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................."Hillary For 08!!!! :bigdance: "

NewGen33
01-23-2007, 08:56 PM
I wonder what the clap to speech ratio is.

thepolecat
01-23-2007, 08:58 PM
50 to 3, I ve got the clap too...

Brett
01-23-2007, 08:59 PM
Julies daughter is cute...LOL

Kevykev
01-23-2007, 08:59 PM
I want Julie Agner-Clark!!!

Hulud
01-23-2007, 09:02 PM
I wonder what the clap to speech ratio is.
thats why im not watching it, its really like a 15 min speech. the rest is all clapping

thepolecat
01-23-2007, 09:04 PM
HE NEVER MENTIONED EDUCATION- WHAY AN ASS! EDUCATION IN AMERICA IS IN THE SHITTER AND HE SAYS NOTHING- IM OUT AND DONE!

NewGen33
01-23-2007, 09:04 PM
And its over short sweet and to the point. He's ok IMO

Kevykev
01-23-2007, 09:08 PM
I love the way he commended the "heroes." *

* no sarcasm intended.

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 09:09 PM
this was the first one i've ever watched and i wasn't impressed, in fact i was disappointed i didn't hear any memorable bushisms :lmao:

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 09:10 PM
HE NEVER MENTIONED EDUCATION- WHAY AN ASS! EDUCATION IN AMERICA IS IN THE SHITTER AND HE SAYS NOTHING- IM OUT AND DONE!
mentioned that pos no child left behind program that's rotting away our primary schools, and they're goin to extend it too :no:

Hulud
01-23-2007, 09:12 PM
mentioned that pos no child left behind program that's rotting away our primary schools, and they're goin to extend it too :no:
pro-creation is overrated anyways

2.0civic
01-23-2007, 09:27 PM

they zoomed in on mccain and it looked like he was snoozing lol

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j309/cnassassin1/orly-35971.jpg

Evil Goat
01-23-2007, 09:39 PM
you know the thing that gets me is for the majority all of the bush haters couldnt give you a real reason as to why "he messed up our country", how do you people expect to hold an intelligent conversation with someone when they cant even give you a perspective on whats going on....i love the fact that for the most part the democrats are turncoats, atleast bush hasnt tucked and run like most of these democrats, who btw voted to go to war in the first damn place, seems to me hes the only one these days who gets it.

the democrats want to cut and run to save face for the voters, i.e. voting one way and when the going gets bad they duck and run like bitches, the democrats have a political agenda (as do the republicans, but what can i say, you have to vote for the lesser of two evils), and as sad as it is even if hillary is elected (which she wont be, the u.s. public wont stand for two families running this country for what? 24+ years.....nada), not by vote i can gurantee that, i still would rather live here than anywhere else in the world

NewGen33
01-23-2007, 09:42 PM
Well said and god forbid Hillary wins.

RandomGuy
01-23-2007, 09:44 PM
To many people talk down on the president. He hasn't exactly had the easiest presidential career. You know with 9-11, Iraq, Afghanistan, Mexicans treating the border like a quickie mart, and the growing terrorism threat etc. And no I'm not watching it. I always turn after the presidents gets to the podium to see if anyone gets capped. :D
this is seriously one of the dumbest posts i've ever read

RandomGuy
01-23-2007, 09:48 PM
you know the thing that gets me is for the majority all of the bush haters couldnt give you a real reason as to why "he messed up our country", how do you people expect to hold an intelligent conversation with someone when they cant even give you a perspective on whats going on...

One real reason coming right up:
obstructing the system... Offsetting the American system of checks and balances. The way he introduced his phony 'Bipartisanship'. If that is not a blatant disregard of what this country is and stands for please tell me what is?

want more?

Evil Goat
01-23-2007, 09:49 PM

much like yours

NewGen33
01-23-2007, 09:49 PM
I'm sorry you feel that way.

Evil Goat
01-23-2007, 09:51 PM
bipartisanship does not exist, everyone knows both sides are out to do what will get them votes.....

RandomGuy
01-23-2007, 09:56 PM
bipartisanship does not exist, everyone knows both sides are out to do what will get them votes.....
ok... that makes sense

GTFO of here with that shit.

Lol so according to you both liberals and conservatives have the same views on things? and basically are the same thing... shit man they coulda used you waaay back in the days of the whigs and torries shit you coulda solved it all. Damn you're a genius

NewGen33
01-23-2007, 10:03 PM
ok... that makes sense

Lol so according to you both liberals and conservatives have the same views on things? and basically are the same thing... shit man they coulda used you waaay back in the days of the whigs and torries shit you coulda solved it all. Damn you're a genius
Were you implying to me also in this statement? If so I'm not going to get into an argument about politics regardless of what you have to say about what I posted. I said all I wanted to say about this subject so the floor is all yours. I cant wait to see what you have to say about the next president and his cabinet.

C22H19N3O4
01-23-2007, 10:07 PM
you know the thing that gets me is for the majority all of the bush haters couldnt give you a real reason as to why "he messed up our country", how do you people expect to hold an intelligent conversation with someone when they cant even give you a perspective on whats going on....i love the fact that for the most part the democrats are turncoats, atleast bush hasnt tucked and run like most of these democrats, who btw voted to go to war in the first damn place, seems to me hes the only one these days who gets it.

Name 5 pieces of legislation that Bush actually backed, which led to a positive impact on our country. I'll give a few hours to Google it. To make things more interesting omit Iraq.

Evil Goat
01-23-2007, 10:11 PM
ok... that makes sense

joke that you didnt get

Name 5 pieces of legislation that Bush actually backed, which led to a positive impact on our country. I'll give a few hours to Google it. To make things more interesting omit Iraq.

in all honesty i cant, and in all honesty i dont care, im probably not the best "american" but truely all that matters to me is the safety of my family, gas prices, and our economy....if all of that is well i sleep good at night

C22H19N3O4
01-23-2007, 10:20 PM
in all honesty i dont care,

Exactly.

We've discussed Bush in detail many times over. I guess some of you never participated.

RandomGuy
01-23-2007, 10:20 PM
joke that you didnt get

LOL WTF... ok so you're going to try to play the joke card, please explain the joke then bc that was clearly NOT a joke, and if it was in some vague way a joke it was by far the lamest joke ever said and even brett would dare not to repost it. thats saying a lot.

[/ waits as you try to piece together some sort of lame- humor element to your statement]

efman
01-23-2007, 10:27 PM
it doesn't hurt to hear about the country that we live in...
and so long as Bush is in office; we'd better listen to what he says

like it or not hes in office and if you dont like him atleast respect him and his position :goodjob:

Hulud
01-23-2007, 10:29 PM
in all honesty i cant, and in all honesty i dont care, im probably not the best "american" but truely all that matters to me is the safety of my family, gas prices, and our economy....if all of that is well i sleep good at night

gas price (us avg) in Jan 2000 was $1.289, as of Dec 2006 it is $2.313 (it was 2.959 in Aug)

so gas prices are fine? :thinking:

efman
01-23-2007, 10:35 PM
right now its under 2

Hulud
01-23-2007, 10:36 PM
right now its under 2
maybe here, but i posted the NATIONAL avg

RandomGuy
01-23-2007, 10:41 PM
gas price (us avg) in Jan 2000 was $1.289, as of Dec 2006 it is $2.313 (it was 2.959 in Aug)

so gas prices are fine? :thinking:
lolol hoe lood

gas prices suck but we cant immediately attribute that shit to the devil... well not necessarily.... I'm sure he has a part in it... but theres so much other evil he did thats blatant and easily provable.

But politics aside... lets take a look at the Middle East. The fuckin indulgent bastards are fucking over the next generations to come... They only have so much oil, and as lavish as they live now, once the oil is gone, The region will topple. They need to fuckin invest that into another source of income the same way we are investing in another source of power (e85, hydrogen, etc)... fuckin dumb fucks are continuing to be so damn indulgent and totally screwing over the region in the future.

but yeah simple business would say when their supply is getting really short they're going to ass rape on prices... thats a given... its just how long til its at that point.

Hulud
01-23-2007, 10:44 PM
lolol hoe lood

gas prices suck but we cant immediately attribute that shit to the devil... well not necessarily.... I'm sure he has a part in it... but theres so much other evil he did thats blatant and easily provable.

But politics aside... lets take a look at the Middle East. The fuckin indulgent bastards are fucking over the next generations to come... They only have so much oil, and as lavish as they live now, once the oil is gone, The region will topple. They need to fuckin invest that into another source of income the same way we are investing in another source of power (e85, hydrogen, etc)... fuckin dumb fucks are continuing to be so damn indulgent and totally screwing over the region in the future.

but yeah simple business would say when their supply is getting really short they're going to ass rape on prices... thats a given... its just how long til its at that point.

did i blame any ONE person?

no

he said he was fine aslong as gas prices were fine

which they havent been since the bush administration has been in office, ever think about what bush did before politics. just my :2cents:

RandomGuy
01-23-2007, 10:49 PM
did i blame any ONE person?

no

he said he was fine aslong as gas prices were fine

which they havent been since the bush administration has been in office, ever think about what bush did before politics. just my :2cents:
very true

but:

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/299/larry.jpg

Hulud
01-23-2007, 10:52 PM
very true

but:

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/299/larry.jpg
:lmfao: :lmao:

hahahahahahaha

SPOOLIN
01-23-2007, 10:55 PM
the same people that bitch about bush are probably the same sacks of shit that will put hilary clinton in office, put a real idiot behind our launch codes and terrorism bullshit, yeah, that will show them republicans!!

tony
01-23-2007, 10:56 PM
Take it with a grain of salt, heard a lot of BS in the last state of the union address that never came to light (private social security comes to mind, something the republicans did not get done when they were in the majority) so its whatever for me.. I consider myself conservative but I'll take my chances with the democrats in the next election.

Hulud
01-23-2007, 10:56 PM
the same people that bitch about bush are probabaly the same sacks of shit that will put hilary clinton in office, put a real idiot behind our launch codes and terrorism bullshit, yeah, that will show them republicans!!
:lmfao: hooray for smart people

tony
01-23-2007, 10:59 PM
yeah, that will show them republicans!!

I think it would, maybe.. just maybe they'll regroup and consider what their objective was rather than more government and senseless spending.

C22H19N3O4
01-23-2007, 11:03 PM
Someone create a "worst post-WWII president" poll. I'm too lazy.

Hulud
01-23-2007, 11:04 PM
Someone create a "worst post-WWII president" poll. I'm too lazy.
:lmao:

C22H19N3O4
01-23-2007, 11:06 PM
the same people that bitch about bush are probabaly the same sacks of shit that will put hilary clinton in office, put a real idiot behind our launch codes and terrorism bullshit, yeah, that will show them republicans!!

Eloquently stated. :rolleyes:

SPOOLIN
01-23-2007, 11:38 PM
Eloquently stated. :rolleyes:

im glad you noticed. :taun:

TheGodfather
01-24-2007, 12:08 AM
the same people that bitch about bush are probably the same sacks of shit that will put hilary clinton in office, put a real idiot behind our launch codes and terrorism bullshit, yeah, that will show them republicans!!

Best post so far. The only one making sense.

As for the impeach Bush sig, that made me chuckle. For what? He has does nothing worthy of impeachment. Sorry to burst your bubbl.

TheGodfather
01-24-2007, 12:21 AM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/LegendGuy/secret.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/LegendGuy/hillez.jpg

C22H19N3O4
01-24-2007, 12:47 AM
Best post so far. The only one making sense.

If that's how you truly feel then you have more problematic issues.

Name 5 pieces of legislation that Bush actually backed, which led to a positive impact on our country. I'll give you a few hours to Google it. To make things more interesting omit Iraq.

I'll pose the same question to you. Most people can't immediately think of anything, but since you're so politically astute I'm positive you can manage. I wait with bated breath.

TheGodfather
01-24-2007, 12:50 AM
lahlbala

:lmfao: coming from the person who wants to impeach a President who has done nothing worthy of that? :lmfao:

RandomGuy
01-24-2007, 12:51 AM
:lmfao: coming from the person who wants to impeach a President who has done nothing worthy of that? :lmfao:

C22H19N3O4
01-24-2007, 12:59 AM

Couldn't think of anything? What a shock. :rolleyes:

Brett
01-24-2007, 09:06 AM
lolol hoe lood

See you may not like Bush, And I respect that, we all have a opinion, But atleast like most Bush Bashers you arent jumping on a bandwagon and blaming him for everything. Gas prices in 2000 was in a time when the world was totally different. Pre 9/11. Since then the world isnt as stable as it was, Add Katrina to the mix (Thats when prices soared) and add the fact now China is sucking up more oil than ever before, Its supply and demand. Prices go up as consumption rises. Bush doesnt have a say in OPEC prices.

As far as IRAQ, How many people seem to forget the Democrats were onboard and voted for the war on
IRAQ, But now when things start to not go how we planned they all jump ship and pin this all on Bush. The Democrats saw the same evidence Bush saw and this is why Both sides agreed on the attack and signed the bill to go into IRAQ.

I mean the only thing people can come up with when bashing him is IRAQ. Forget things like our economy is doing great, Stock market is at a all time high, Unemployment is way down and the defecit is 3 years ahead of schedule on paying it down and within 2-3 more years will be paid. So you guys cant even say the defecit is why you dislike him, he is getting that back in line as well.

No president is perfect, Bush isnt perfect, But I have mad respect for a man who doesnt fold when the majority of the public doesnt agree, he does what he feels is best and takes action. Notice since 9/11 we havent had an attack on US soil, and I will be willing to bet we will not have one while Bush is in office. Terrorist groups know Bush will declar war on the world if it means protecting our homeland, no one else has the balls to do it, and if you think Clinton had balls to do it.... look back on how he handled the USS Cole bombing and attacks on the US Embassy's, etc... Oh yeah... He didnt do shit to retaliate.

soul
01-24-2007, 09:54 AM
See you may not like Bush, And I respect that, we all have a opinion, But atleast like most Bush Bashers you arent jumping on a bandwagon and blaming him for everything. Gas prices in 2000 was in a time when the world was totally different. Pre 9/11. Since then the world isnt as stable as it was, Add Katrina to the mix (Thats when prices soared) and add the fact now China is sucking up more oil than ever before, Its supply and demand. Prices go up as consumption rises. Bush doesnt have a say in OPEC prices.

As far as IRAQ, How many people seem to forget the Democrats were onboard and voted for the war on
IRAQ, But now when things start to not go how we planned they all jump ship and pin this all on Bush. The Democrats saw the same evidence Bush saw and this is why Both sides agreed on the attack and signed the bill to go into IRAQ.

I mean the only thing people can come up with when bashing him is IRAQ. Forget things like our economy is doing great, Stock market is at a all time high, Unemployment is way down and the defecit is 3 years ahead of schedule on paying it down and within 2-3 more years will be paid. So you guys cant even say the defecit is why you dislike him, he is getting that back in line as well.

No president is perfect, Bush isnt perfect, But I have mad respect for a man who doesnt fold when the majority of the public doesnt agree, he does what he feels is best and takes action. Notice since 9/11 we havent had an attack on US soil, and I will be willing to bet we will not have one while Bush is in office. Terrorist groups know Bush will declar war on the world if it means protecting our homeland, no one else has the balls to do it, and if you think Clinton had balls to do it.... look back on how he handled the USS Cole bombing and attacks on the US Embassy's, etc... Oh yeah... He didnt do shit to retaliate.
+1

MachNU
01-24-2007, 10:40 AM

You forgot the 1992-93 Car bombing attempt on the World Trade centers...that Clinton turned around and made a peace treaty with the Saddam! :goodjob:

TheGodfather
01-24-2007, 01:21 PM

You are saying I am stupid because I realize he has done nothing terrible and worthy of being impeached? I don't get why that makes me stupid. Sorry I have not been blinded by liberal propaganda, while I guess you yourself clearly have.

Well, have fun throwing your vote away for this

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/LegendGuy/secret.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/LegendGuy/hillez.jpg

Brett
01-24-2007, 01:38 PM
Bush has not done anything to break the oath of office, Just because you people do not stand behind his choices, doesnt mean he has done anything to be impeached. Do you all not realize the steps and reasons a president would be impeached? :rolleyes:

TheGodfather
01-24-2007, 01:44 PM
Bush has not done anything to break the oath of office, Just because you people do not stand behind his choices, doesnt mean he has done anything to be impeached. Do you all not realize the steps and reasons a president would be impeached? :rolleyes:

Thank you. No one seems to realize that. Like I said, they have led the liberal propaganda blind them into thinking he has done something worthy of impeachment.

Not everyones perfect, every President has said or done something that he thought was the right thing, and people disagreed. Should they all have been impeached?