PDA

View Full Version : which is worse?

On_Her_Face
01-23-2007, 06:32 PM
i thought of this at work because i really have to poop but i dont want to cause i hate sitting on public shitters.

~The_Duke~
01-23-2007, 06:34 PM
That is why you learn when they clean the bathrooms at work, and then go in there right after they clean them and still have the blue cleaning stuff in the bowl...

00CelicaGT
01-23-2007, 07:19 PM
i thought of this at work because i really have to poop but i dont want to cause i hate sitting on public shitters.

lol:lmfao: :lmfao:

Dat's why u use tissue and make a nest and tripple up the tissue to be on the safe side.(learnd that in the dorm a college):toilet1:

Plus ur never i mean never supossed to sit on any public shitter. ur supossed to squat, but if ur old or have weak legs then make a nest. G/L lol:taun:

PS. put some tissue inside the water to keep the water from splashin on ur a$$ lol:lmfao: (Dont u hate that feelin)< ---(Learnd in college too)

Evil Goat
01-23-2007, 07:21 PM
awww man, fuck that, id rather sit on a warm one than a wet one, ill use a public shitter all day long...for the most part, ive yet to come across one i havent used

00CelicaGT
01-23-2007, 07:37 PM
awww man, fuck that, id rather sit on a warm one than a wet one, ill use a public shitter all day long...for the most part, ive yet to come across one i havent used

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:sicks:thats just nasty. no disrespect but ur ass must have mushrooms growing on it and all types of nasty shit on it. lol

5thgcelica
01-23-2007, 07:40 PM
i hate using them..

but id have to say, warm is pretty nasty. if its wet id just wipe the seat off, but warm, ew, you then realize someones ass was jsut there.

koukis14
01-23-2007, 07:45 PM
Someone find a pic of this shitter from Trainspotting.

thepolecat
01-23-2007, 08:06 PM
squeeze the cheeks FTMFW!

On_Her_Face
01-23-2007, 09:40 PM
[/i][/b]

lol:lmfao: :lmfao:

Dat's why u use tissue and make a nest and tripple up the tissue to be on the safe side.(learnd that in the dorm a college):toilet1:

Plus ur never i mean never supossed to sit on any public shitter. ur supossed to squat, but if ur old or have weak legs then make a nest. G/L lol:taun:

PS. put some tissue inside the water to keep the water from splashin on ur a$$ lol:lmfao: (Dont u hate that feelin)< ---(Learnd in college too)

lol i havent been to college yet but i cant wait :goodjob:

also to whoever said just wipe off the seat, lets say u didnt know it was wet and sat down...

Slowboy
01-24-2007, 08:53 AM
lol i havent been to college yet but i cant wait :goodjob:

also to whoever said just wipe off the seat, lets say u didnt know it was wet and sat down...

Sucks for you. haha, its a public shitter you should always know to check before sittin.

Sammich
01-24-2007, 08:56 AM
dnt sit on them...plain and simple

Killer
01-24-2007, 08:57 AM

get over it... it happens...

of course everyone would rather crap in the comfort of your own home, but if u've gotta go.. u've gotta go..

throw some toilet paper on the seat and just go...

i voted a wet one buy the way, cause that would be sick. u would have no idea what it was.

On_Her_Face
01-24-2007, 09:10 AM
get over it... it happens...

of course everyone would rather crap in the comfort of your own home, but if u've gotta go.. u've gotta go..

throw some toilet paper on the seat and just go...

i voted a wet one buy the way, cause that would be sick. u would have no idea what it was.

ya thats what i though lol but i like my toilet better bur ur right who doesnt

ahmonrah
01-24-2007, 10:21 AM
what i do :lmfao: if i have to use a public crapper, is in the event they have rails in the stall. i'll place one foot on each railing(on opposite walls) and i hover!!!! :lmfao: just kidding, that would be funny as shit!!! well, shitting isnt funny it's serious business, but you know what i mean!!

civic95
01-24-2007, 10:32 AM
What I hate is when people refuse to piss in a urinal, and then don't lift the fucking seat and piss all over it.

But I have used public restrooms for 25+ yrs, and have not caught anything. Seems like holding it in all day would affect your health in more ways.

Driftk1d350z
01-24-2007, 12:03 PM
like soneone else said...the nest is always a good lol