PDA

View Full Version : Misc Light's out for 50 Cent...

quickdodge®
01-23-2007, 04:36 PM
producer Disco D.

Sources close to the Detroit, MI producer told SOHH that the beatmaker, who has previously produced for 50 Cent ("Ski Mak Way"), Trick Daddy ("I Pop") and Kevin Federline ("Papazao"), has committed suicide. Details regarding his death are still sketchy.

The Grammy-nominated producer had also worked with Nina Sky and Pharrell Williams, also crafted the original theme song for "VH1's Hip-Hop Honors" as well as produced TV Shows and commercials for Sprite, Best Buy and Nickelodeon's Kid's Choice Awards.

He had been working with Lil' Scrappy and Crime Mob among others, as of late. Benny Blanco, who worked with D, confirmed the suicide, but declined to comment.

"We have no comment. We send our deepest condolences," Benny told SOHH.com. "He was loved and will be truly missed."

DJ Vlad, a good friend of D, was shocked upon hearing the news.

"Disco D was a good friend of mine. I lived with him in Brazil for a couple weeks. He was a real artist," Vlad revealed. "I just talked to him a few days ago, and he told me things were hard. I tried to cheer him up. I didn't realize how hard it really was. I'm devastated right now."

Later, QD.

ironchef
01-23-2007, 04:50 PM
How does this affect 50 cent?

quickdodge®
01-23-2007, 04:53 PM
Did you happen to read the article? Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 05:43 PM
How does this affect 50 cent?
read the article and i'm trying to figure out the same thing :thinking:

50cent has like 10 other producers he can choose from just in the aftermath camp

quickdodge®
01-23-2007, 05:52 PM
My bad. I forgot some people on IA aren't as quick with the wit as I am. Or can't read thoroughly. Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
01-23-2007, 05:54 PM
ha i read this and was like ohh 50 cent got shot, i knew it was coming, but im confused about how it relates to 50

quickdodge®
01-23-2007, 05:55 PM
ha i read this and was like ohh 50 cent got shot, i knew it was coming, but im confused about how it relates to 50

See post above yours. It seems this would apply to you, as well. Later, QD.

boostedb16
01-23-2007, 06:05 PM
4 to 1 on who cant figure out what this has to do with why 50 cents lights are out.

Julio
01-23-2007, 06:06 PM
1 less producer for 50..

Brandon C
01-23-2007, 06:08 PM
before Disco D started Doing the Hip Hop Thing he used to be in the Rave Circut..A Nice Guy I played with him a few times......

quickdodge®
01-23-2007, 06:09 PM
Julio is the only one close.

Let me spell it out for you:

The title of the thread is the beginning of a sentence. The first two words in the thread are the ending. Is that enough to help you girls out? Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 06:10 PM
ok i got it now, disco as in "lights out"

Come on QD did you eat your wheaties this morning?

quickdodge®
01-23-2007, 06:12 PM
ok i guy it now, disco as in "lights out"

Come on QD did you eat your wheaties this morning?

GOD! DAMNIT!

That still isn't it. Light's out as in dead.

Here it is all the way through:

Light's out for 50 Cent producer Disco D.

Can't make it any simpler. I just chopped up the sentence to make it more appealing. Didn't realize I'd fuck up IA with it. Lolol. Later, QD.

BaHumBugg
01-23-2007, 06:12 PM
I dont see it either

quickdodge®
01-23-2007, 06:13 PM
I ain't repeating myself again. Later, QD.

BaHumBugg
01-23-2007, 06:14 PM
ohhhh ok i get it

boostedb16
01-23-2007, 06:14 PM
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
Julio is the only one close.

Let me spell it out for you:

The title of the thread is the beginning of a sentence. The first two words in the thread are the ending. Is that enough to help you girls out? Later, QD.

ironchef
01-23-2007, 06:22 PM
GOD! DAMNIT!

Can't make it any simpler. I just chopped up the sentence to make it more appealing. Didn't realize I'd fuck up IA with it. Lolol. Later, QD.Well if you were trying to convey that then why not just write the full sentence in the topic? I thought 50 might've been shot again so I clicked the topic, had i known it was about some random producer i wouldn't have cared lol.

Lucky DAWG
01-23-2007, 06:59 PM
GOD! DAMNIT!

Can't make it any simpler. I just chopped up the sentence to make it more appealing. Didn't realize I'd fuck up IA with it. Lolol. Later, QD.

... :thinking:

i think u were trying to say to us how 50 cent's career is gonna tank now that one of his producer isn't gonna be makin beats for him anymore.

sounds to me like you threw the car in reverse when no one got it lol
i'm with the other dude, eat ur wheaties QD!

boostedb16
01-23-2007, 07:00 PM
exactly.
Well if you were trying to convey that then why not just write the full sentence in the topic? I thought 50 might've been shot again so I clicked the topic, had i known it was about some random producer i wouldn't have cared lol.

quickdodge®
01-23-2007, 07:26 PM
... :thinking:

i think u were trying to say to us how 50 cent's career is gonna tank now that one of his producer isn't gonna be makin beats for him anymore.

sounds to me like you threw the car in reverse when no one got it lol
i'm with the other dude, eat ur wheaties QD!

No. I posted it just how I posted it. I never said anything about 50's light's being out. You people, evidently, have never heard of different tactics to get you attention. It was made to think that it was light's out for 50. Then when you get in, you see it was light's out for one of 50's producers. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
01-23-2007, 07:26 PM
exactly.

And I don't care that you're not smart enough to catch it. Later, QD.

Lucky DAWG
01-23-2007, 07:30 PM
No. I posted it just how I posted it. I never said anything about 50's light's being out. You people, evidently, have never heard of different tactics to get you attention. It was made to think that it was light's out for 50. Then when you get in, you see it was light's out for one of 50's producers. Later, QD.

mmkay (mr. mackey voice)

quickdodge®
01-23-2007, 07:33 PM
I realize, from your other posts, that you aren't that capable of understanding things a hair about simple, so your comments, as amusing as you think they are, aren't.

Sorry. You may not even be able to figure that out. Let me dumb it down for you:

You're a goddamn idiot.

Later, QD.

Lucky DAWG
01-23-2007, 07:56 PM
Hmmm. Nope. Didn't need to look at it. You posted what it is you idiot. You sure are getting your skirt hiked up a bit over this, aren't you? Hopefully, you'll make a non-sensical, over-hyped thread trying to bash me in the WL like all you other dumbasses do. Later, QD.

lol funny bc the same quote applies to you here...

i didn't know saying "mmkay" would send you into a rage, otherwise i woulda held back.
you've talked about your maturity and age before in other posts before and how you've been around the block a few times and know your shit.

so by that wouldn't you figure not to stoop to the point of name calling, calling someone a "goddamn idiot" for saying a simple remark is something middle schoolers do

quickdodge®
01-23-2007, 08:04 PM
lol funny bc the same quote applies to you here...

As it seems to be your habit...you're wrong.

i didn't know saying "mmkay" would send you into a rage, otherwise i woulda held back.

I'm not "in a rage." I don't take this shit seriously. I just like putting ignorants in their (dis)respectful place.

you've talked about your maturity and age before in other posts before and how you've been around the block a few times and know your shit.

No I haven't.

so by that wouldn't you figure not to stoop to the point of name calling, calling someone a "goddamn idiot" for saying a simple remark is something middle schoolers do

Come on, man. You know what's up. Later, QD.

Lucky DAWG
01-23-2007, 08:09 PM
you know i have nothing wrong with you QD

just dont be so abrasive

quickdodge®
01-23-2007, 08:14 PM
you know i have nothing wrong with you QD

just dont be so abrasive

That's just me, homey. Everyone will tell you. I tell you what I think and how I see it. Nah mean. It's all good. If I'm wrong(and proven so), I'll definitely man up and say so. If I feel someone is testing me, I'll go with the flow. Lolol. It's all good, cuzz. Later, QD.

Velburg
01-23-2007, 08:25 PM
That was funny... :lmfao: That was good for a quick laugh.. I think finally QD got the point across..

boostedb16
01-23-2007, 09:03 PM
who gives a damn. heres how it is QD is always right and everybody else are wrong. so it dont matter what you say your wrong because your not QD.

quickdodge®
01-23-2007, 09:07 PM
Sheeeet. I appreciate the kind words, homey, but I'm definitely not always right. Later, QD.

Lucky DAWG
01-23-2007, 09:12 PM
That's just me, homey. Everyone will tell you. I tell you what I think and how I see it. Nah mean. It's all good. If I'm wrong(and proven so), I'll definitely man up and say so. If I feel someone is testing me, I'll go with the flow. Lolol. It's all good, cuzz. Later, QD.

then give me a damn rep already after all our bickering :goodjob:

haha

boostedb16
01-23-2007, 09:18 PM
i agree
Sheeeet. I appreciate the kind words, homey, but I'm definitely not always right. Later, QD.

chromeblue03
01-24-2007, 01:26 AM
I get it!! QD was doing the good ol media trick. How many of us really knew who disco D was???? so my making it like a tabloid headline... We all fell for the trap. I have to admit I didn't get it at first either. I was looking for an article about game stealing on 50 and knocking his ass out.

quickdodge®
01-24-2007, 04:41 AM
i agree

But I guarantee that I am right about 90% more than you could even think of being. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
01-24-2007, 07:54 AM
PLEASE EXPLAIN

lolol. later, TF

blackshine007
01-24-2007, 07:59 AM
Some people you can tell who used to wear a helmet to school everyday to keep from getting their asses whipped. I think, wait, I know Quickdodge was definately one of them. I haven't been on the forums in a minute and before then he acted like the short bus was a limo for him back in school...... seems the times will never change, ehh?

on 3
01-24-2007, 08:24 AM
I get it!! QD was doing the good ol media trick. How many of us really knew who disco D was???? so my making it like a tabloid headline... We all fell for the trap. I have to admit I didn't get it at first either. I was looking for an article about game stealing on 50 and knocking his ass out.

:stupid: and QD next time us :english:

Kelly
01-24-2007, 09:25 AM
Lol at how this thread got off topic.

Sammich
01-24-2007, 09:30 AM
hahaha..fiddys lame rappin days is a rap...

pharrell may have issues to then..

quickdodge®
01-24-2007, 11:56 AM
Some people you can tell who used to wear a helmet to school everyday to keep from getting their asses whipped. I think, wait, I know Quickdodge was definately one of them. I haven't been on the forums in a minute and before then he acted like the short bus was a limo for him back in school...... seems the times will never change, ehh?

All this coming from a little girl who's mad because her tampon is overflooded from a period two months ago. Change that shit, dumbass. Or better yet, get on3 to do it. I hear she is into changing used tampaxes. By mouth. Little bitches run amuck. Later, QD.

marcj
01-24-2007, 04:29 PM
http://www.visualrage.com/lol/Bix_nood1.JPG
WUT?

on 3
01-25-2007, 06:13 AM
i think that is the best pic of QD yet