PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Ricky aka thinkfast@

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 03:33 PM
BETTER BE GLAD YOURE IN ATLANTA, AND NOT STILL IN LA!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070123/ap_on_re_us/immigration_raids

By GILLIAN FLACCUS, Associated Press Writer 1 hour, 14 minutes ago

SANTA ANA, Calif. - Federal officials said Tuesday they arrested more than 750 illegal immigrants over the past week in the Los Angeles metropolitan area in what they described as one of the biggest such sweeps in U.S. history.
ADVERTISEMENT

The weeklong series of raids in the five-county region targeted illegal immigrants who had previously been deported for crimes or had ignored final deportation orders.

The raids netted 338 illegal immigrants who were arrested at their homes and apartments and 423 who were identified in area jails since Jan. 17. Those already jailed will be transferred to federal custody when they finish serving their state sentences, said Virginia Kice, spokeswoman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

The sweep netted illegal immigrants from 14 countries in all, including Mexico, Honduras, Ukraine, India, Japan, Poland and Trinidad.

Of the 761 people arrested, more than 450 have already been deported, Kice said.

The raids were a major push within Operation Return to Sender, a crackdown that has resulted in 13,000 arrests nationwide since June. Immigration officials have also identified 3,000 inmates in state and local jails who will be deported.

The operation targets those illegal immigrants who go into hiding after skipping their deportation proceedings and criminals who have re-entered the United States after being previously deported for crimes committed in this country.

Officials estimate 600,000 illegal immigrants who have ignored deportation orders are still at large, Kice said.

The Associated Press rode along for the first day of sweeps in Orange County last week. Immigration officers gathered at 4 a.m. in a chilly parking lot for a pep talk, then fanned out to houses in Anaheim and Santa Ana.

At the first stop, an apartment complex, a half-dozen agents arrested a 29-year-old illegal immigrant wanted for a driving-under-the-influence conviction. Kice said that man is now helping them find his brother, a registered sex offender.

At the second stop, the agents were looking for a convicted rapist and immigration fugitive. Instead, they arrested six men who could not provide legal papers — and later learned that all six were illegal and four had criminal records.

The rapist they sought had moved out the week before, Kice said.

Sammich
01-23-2007, 03:36 PM
HELL NAW

Maniaç
01-23-2007, 03:39 PM
damn that sucks

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 03:41 PM
I HEAR THEYRE COMING FOR RICAN219 AS WELL. JUST A RUMOR

STI LOVER
01-23-2007, 03:42 PM

:lmfao:

Maniaç
01-23-2007, 03:42 PM

Hahah you hear that Jose... you better make that MS6 quick FAST so you can escape.

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 03:43 PM
Hahah you hear that Jose... you better make that MS6 quick FAST so you can escape.

TELL HIM AGAIN!!

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 03:44 PM
its called operation return to sender LOLOL

STI LOVER
01-23-2007, 03:46 PM
its called operation return to sender LOLOL

but they can't send him back. :no: he is from puerto rico. that is US soil. :lmfao:

Maniaç
01-23-2007, 03:47 PM
TELL HIM AGAIN!!

:lmfao: he's gonna need more than just an intake to make him quick.

Sammich
01-23-2007, 03:50 PM
we dont want it..send it back

HvyArms
01-23-2007, 03:52 PM
Hey SheeGay, go slap yourself. Don't make me tell you this again.

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 03:52 PM
Hey SheeGay, go slap yourself. Don't make me tell you this again.
LOL LghtArms, TELL ME AGAIN??

HvyArms
01-23-2007, 03:53 PM
Go slap yourself, but not with a penis like you usually do. Use some tits, knock that gay outta you.

Sammich
01-23-2007, 03:54 PM
Go slap yourself, but not with a penis like you usually do. Use some tits, knock that gay outta you.

:lmfao: :lmfao: these niggas(wite bois) wildn

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 03:56 PM
wow lightarms is so witty, i havent heard a gay insult in like, a few days

quickdodge®
Use some tits, knock that gay outta you.

There's no tits big enough. Later, QD.

TeeJay
:lmfao: :lmfao: these niggas(wite bois) wildn
wite bois?? i thought lght arms was paki??

HvyArms
01-23-2007, 03:57 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodge® again.

-Damnit

thinkfast®
01-23-2007, 03:58 PM
HEY TEEGAY!! YOU BETTER BE GLAD U IN CHARLOTTE PERRA!!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/22/la.gangs.ap/index.html

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- A 14-year-old girl was killed by Hispanic gang members who police say were targeting WHITE KIDS FROM NORTH CAROLINA.

A 9-year-old girl died after being hit by a stray bullet as gang members exchanged shots near her home. A cop was wounded in a gunbattle with a suspected gangster.

The soaring violence is prompting police and politicians to promise one of the toughest crackdowns against gangs in city history. (Watch how one street separates gangs )

"This is the monster, this is what drives people's fears," said Deputy Chief Charles Beck, who oversees a South Los Angeles district where gang-related crime jumped 24 percent during the year ending in November.

However, the effort has met skepticism in the city that has an estimated 700 gangs with 40,000 members -- about four for every police officer -- and that gave birth to some of the nation's most notorious gangs, including the Crips, Bloods and Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13.

Violent year
"It's too big, it's too entrenched, it's too intimately connected with the urban setup here," Malcolm Klein, a gang expert at the University of Southern California, said of the gang problem. "You can reduce it. But the idea you can somehow eliminate it is ridiculous."

Gangs have thrived for generations in Los Angeles, but the especially violent past year caught police brass off guard. Citywide crime rates fell in 2006 but gang-related offenses increased 14 percent -- the first hike in four years. In the San Fernando Valley, gang murders, assaults, robberies and other crimes jumped 42 percent.

Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa has appealed to U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez for millions of dollars in anti-gang funds and for more federal prosecutors to pursue racketeering and other charges mostly used in the past against organized crime.

FBI Director Robert Mueller has assigned agents to an anti-gang task force in the San Fernando Valley to work alongside police deputized as federal officers.

Authorities promise to increase enforcement in afflicted neighborhoods. The officers will be armed with injunctions forbidding gang members from assembling in certain areas, lawsuits aimed at shutting down gang hangouts as nuisances and probation orders barring gang members from returning to their neighborhoods after their release from prison.

In some ways, the approach mirrors a multi-agency Boston campaign in the 1990s, known as the Boston Miracle, that resulted in a dramatic decline in gun violence and murder rates.

Mixed results
Past efforts in Los Angeles, however, have produced mixed results.

"We've seen this movie before," said Mario Corona, a former member of the Pacoima Criminals gang in the San Fernando Valley who now works to rehabilitate gang members.

The city has been hampered in the past by a lack of resources and changing department priorities, according to a city-funded report by civil rights attorney Connie Rice.

And a 1980s anti-gang unit known as Community Resources Against Street Hoodlums, or CRASH, was disbanded after allegations of police corruption. Few of the thousands of suspected gang members in South Los Angeles were ever charged.

Residents are demanding renewed action while trying to stay out of the line of fire.

Esteban Martinez, 41, hears gunshots at night in the San Fernando Valley, where he lives with his wife and four small children.

"Everybody is afraid, but they don't speak (to police) because they are afraid to get into trouble with the gang members," Martinez said. "I'm worried about my family."

Two weeks ago, an officer searching a house in the area for wanted gang members was wounded in the leg when a gang-banger fired through a closed bedroom door.

Girl, 9, hit by stray bullet
Nothing has outraged the city more than the gang slayings of children. Last month, 9-year-old Charupha Wongwisetsiri was standing in her family's kitchen when she was struck by a stray round from gang crossfire in Angelino Heights near downtown.

That came just five days after the shooting death of Cheryl Green, a 14-year-old black girl, who was talking to friends in the Harbor Gateway area. Two Hispanic gang members, who police said were intent on killing blacks, were arrested.

Alex Sanchez, a former MS-13 member who now runs a gang intervention program, said police moves to identify the worst gangs could instead lead to more crime.

"It's feeding the egos of gang members," Sanchez said. "They're all going to want to be on the top 10."

Others said nothing will change without more jobs and better education.

"Until we get those gangsters into real jobs, we are going to have a lethal ongoing problem, pure and simple," said Jorja Leap, a social welfare professor and gang expert at the University of California, Los Angeles, who advises the mayor. "It will never change."

HvyArms
01-23-2007, 03:59 PM

Well I guess I am Paki, I Pak a gun so...hmm. WTF are you doing THINKING anything about me? Dont think about me boy.

TeeJay
HEY TEEGAY!! YOU BETTER BE GLAD U IN CHARLOTTE PERRA!!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/22/la.gangs.ap/index.html

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- A 14-year-old girl was killed by Hispanic gang members who police say were targeting WHITE KIDS FROM NORTH CAROLINA.

A 9-year-old girl died after being hit by a stray bullet as gang members exchanged shots near her home. A cop was wounded in a gunbattle with a suspected gangster.

The soaring violence is prompting police and politicians to promise one of the toughest crackdowns against gangs in city history. (Watch how one street separates gangs )

"This is the monster, this is what drives people's fears," said Deputy Chief Charles Beck, who oversees a South Los Angeles district where gang-related crime jumped 24 percent during the year ending in November.

However, the effort has met skepticism in the city that has an estimated 700 gangs with 40,000 members -- about four for every police officer -- and that gave birth to some of the nation's most notorious gangs, including the Crips, Bloods and Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13.

Violent year
"It's too big, it's too entrenched, it's too intimately connected with the urban setup here," Malcolm Klein, a gang expert at the University of Southern California, said of the gang problem. "You can reduce it. But the idea you can somehow eliminate it is ridiculous."

Gangs have thrived for generations in Los Angeles, but the especially violent past year caught police brass off guard. Citywide crime rates fell in 2006 but gang-related offenses increased 14 percent -- the first hike in four years. In the San Fernando Valley, gang murders, assaults, robberies and other crimes jumped 42 percent.

Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa has appealed to U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez for millions of dollars in anti-gang funds and for more federal prosecutors to pursue racketeering and other charges mostly used in the past against organized crime.

FBI Director Robert Mueller has assigned agents to an anti-gang task force in the San Fernando Valley to work alongside police deputized as federal officers.

Authorities promise to increase enforcement in afflicted neighborhoods. The officers will be armed with injunctions forbidding gang members from assembling in certain areas, lawsuits aimed at shutting down gang hangouts as nuisances and probation orders barring gang members from returning to their neighborhoods after their release from prison.

In some ways, the approach mirrors a multi-agency Boston campaign in the 1990s, known as the Boston Miracle, that resulted in a dramatic decline in gun violence and murder rates.

Mixed results
Past efforts in Los Angeles, however, have produced mixed results.

"We've seen this movie before," said Mario Corona, a former member of the Pacoima Criminals gang in the San Fernando Valley who now works to rehabilitate gang members.

The city has been hampered in the past by a lack of resources and changing department priorities, according to a city-funded report by civil rights attorney Connie Rice.

And a 1980s anti-gang unit known as Community Resources Against Street Hoodlums, or CRASH, was disbanded after allegations of police corruption. Few of the thousands of suspected gang members in South Los Angeles were ever charged.

Residents are demanding renewed action while trying to stay out of the line of fire.

Esteban Martinez, 41, hears gunshots at night in the San Fernando Valley, where he lives with his wife and four small children.

"Everybody is afraid, but they don't speak (to police) because they are afraid to get into trouble with the gang members," Martinez said. "I'm worried about my family."

Two weeks ago, an officer searching a house in the area for wanted gang members was wounded in the leg when a gang-banger fired through a closed bedroom door.

Girl, 9, hit by stray bullet
Nothing has outraged the city more than the gang slayings of children. Last month, 9-year-old Charupha Wongwisetsiri was standing in her family's kitchen when she was struck by a stray round from gang crossfire in Angelino Heights near downtown.

That came just five days after the shooting death of Cheryl Green, a 14-year-old black girl, who was talking to friends in the Harbor Gateway area. Two Hispanic gang members, who police said were intent on killing blacks, were arrested.

Alex Sanchez, a former MS-13 member who now runs a gang intervention program, said police moves to identify the worst gangs could instead lead to more crime.

"It's feeding the egos of gang members," Sanchez said. "They're all going to want to be on the top 10."

Others said nothing will change without more jobs and better education.

"Until we get those gangsters into real jobs, we are going to have a lethal ongoing problem, pure and simple," said Jorja Leap, a social welfare professor and gang expert at the University of California, Los Angeles, who advises the mayor. "It will never change."
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: im good, im 26

thinkfast®
THE OWNAGE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE

Sammich
01-23-2007, 04:04 PM

according to the last survey he was wite...so he's wiggerious

Well I guess I am Paki, I Pak a gun so...hmm. WTF are you doing THINKING anything about me? Dont think about me boy.

:lmao: Hvy wildn s0n

HvyArms
01-23-2007, 04:06 PM
SheeGay makes us whiteboys seem soft, with his sissy ass. Whiteboys aren't soft, we're just, you know fluffy.

Ran
01-23-2007, 04:07 PM
Well, it's a start.

Sammich
01-23-2007, 04:08 PM
LOLz

Rican219
01-23-2007, 04:09 PM
Dayum I got own'd in this thread and didn't catch it till now Typing fast bfore INS takes my balck berry out of my han...

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 04:15 PM
Don't worry guys, i got a couple of american bitches you can marry

It's okay thank me later.

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 04:15 PM
SheeGay makes us whiteboys seem soft, with his sissy ass. Whiteboys aren't soft, we're just, you know fluffy.
oh yeah, damn, if only i could get pulled over every day and then come make a thread about it, i could be as hardcore as LghtArms.

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 04:16 PM
Don't worry guys, i got a couple of american bitches you can marry

It's okay thank me later.

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 04:17 PM
later guys, im gonna go get some swedish tags and run from the cops