PDA

View Full Version : Misc VICK TO BAY AREA!!!!!!!

Eurostunna07
01-23-2007, 06:35 AM
WOOT:D FALCONS 07-08 SUPER BOWL CHAMPS

con
01-23-2007, 06:41 AM
oh shiat, it's official :eek:

can't find any supporting evidence other than pure speculation.

Kamikaze
01-23-2007, 06:43 AM
Still a rumor. They say we may acquire Randy Moss and some other guy from the Raiders.

Hulud
01-23-2007, 07:04 AM
repost

Sammich
01-23-2007, 07:51 AM
lame

thinkfast®
01-23-2007, 07:57 AM
boo :hiss:

DerrickT
01-23-2007, 08:03 AM
It won't happen.

1000cckiller
01-23-2007, 08:08 AM
It won't happen. :stupid:

bigdare23
01-23-2007, 08:15 AM
That would be the dumbest more the falcons ever made!

thinkfast®
01-23-2007, 08:16 AM
^^ NOT REALLY.. FAVRE RING A BELL?? ANYONE? BUELLER?

con
01-23-2007, 08:39 AM
:yes:

Tank
01-23-2007, 08:45 AM
i hope he leaves ....................................

so we can cry again about how good of a quarterback we lost again ATL doesnt deserve good QB's

Jaimecbr900
01-23-2007, 09:26 AM
According to the rumors, if he does go to Oakland we'd get the 1st overall pick in the 07 draft plus Moss and the other players.

We'll see. I don't think management was blaming the season on Vick as much as they were on Mora.

thinkfast®
01-23-2007, 09:27 AM
I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF WE GET MOSS AND #1 PICK SO LONG VICK

I GOT HIS HOME JERSEY FROM HIS ROOKIE SEASON IF ANYONE WANNA BUY IT, THE ALL WHITE ONE. AUTHENTIC TOO LOL

COME AN GET IT

RUFFIAN
01-23-2007, 09:30 AM
That would be the dumbest more the falcons ever made!
I dont know, those Farve and dieon sanders trades still come to mind.......

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 10:04 AM
I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF WE GET MOSS AND #1 PICK SO LONG VICK

I GOT HIS HOME JERSEY FROM HIS ROOKIE SEASON IF ANYONE WANNA BUY IT, THE ALL WHITE ONE. AUTHENTIC TOO LOL

COME AN GET IT
the white on would be the road jersey...what size and how much?? i already got the current authentic, but i love the ol skool ones

thinkfast®
01-23-2007, 10:06 AM
SHIT BRO, YOU KNOW ABOUT AUTHENTICS THEN YOU KNOW THE COST.. I'LL LET IT GO FOR $160.. STILL SHINY LIKE NEW, LOOKS FRESH TO DEF

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 10:07 AM
SHIT BRO, YOU KNOW ABOUT AUTHENTICS THEN YOU KNOW THE COST.. I'LL LET IT GO FOR $160.. STILL SHINY LIKE NEW, LOOKS FRESH TO DEF
what size??

thinkfast®
01-23-2007, 10:07 AM
54, LIKE A 2XL

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 10:08 AM
hmmm

thinkfast®
01-23-2007, 10:09 AM
YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 10:11 AM
yea i do, gotta see if he stays in atlanta first

thinkfast®
01-23-2007, 10:19 AM
THATS THE WHOLE POINT, HE LEAVES, THE JERSEY GOES UP IN $$

WHATTA DUMMY

Brett
01-23-2007, 10:26 AM
WOOT:D FALCONS 07-08 SUPER BOWL CHAMPS

WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Now if Vick has a bad year under the new coach, then he will be gone, But they brought this coach in to utilize Vicks talent.

thinkfast®
01-23-2007, 10:28 AM
FALCONS WILL BE A .500 TEAM IN '07, THERES NO WAY THEY CAN LEARN A NEW OFFENSE/DEFENSE IN A YEAR AND BE COMPETITIVE... SORRY

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 10:39 AM
THATS THE WHOLE POINT, HE LEAVES, THE JERSEY GOES UP IN $$

WHATTA DUMMY
i aint tryna sell it. im a fan

thinkfast®
01-23-2007, 10:44 AM
NOBODY SAID YOU WAS TJ, IM JUST SAYIN.. WHEN U WEAR IT BETTER PACK A SHANK

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 10:45 AM
According to the rumors, if he does go to Oakland we'd get the 1st overall pick in the 07 draft plus Moss and the other players.
hmmm, randy moss and calvin johnson on the same team? i just hope that asshole doesn't rub off on cj :D

DerrickT
01-23-2007, 11:22 AM
WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Now if Vick has a bad year under the new coach, then he will be gone, But they brought this coach in to utilize Vicks talent.

they brought in the new coach to best utilize the talents of 'our quarterbacks' (they stressed this when Petrino was hired..) I'd like to see Shaub get a run at the quarterback spot, make everyone earn their job, but that will never happen as long as Vick is still around.

and I can't wait to hear what actually happened to be inside that water bottle safe.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 11:26 AM
Guys there is a reason shaub is number 2, because he isn't a better QB then vick is. Youve seen shaub start like 3 games over a course of 2 years and people want to make the assumption that he is better than vick.....GTFO

Vick won't go anywhere aruther blank knows that Michael vick #7 jersey is one of the most grossing jersey's in the Nfl not to mention the 130millon 10 year contract vick is under. The man is staying in atlanta for a long time, he is our franchise player.

bigdare23
01-23-2007, 11:34 AM
Phatboymr2 your a smart man!

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 11:40 AM
I'm sick of all the NFL analyst on here that probaly don't even watch football much less keep up with it. Everyone is putting the blame on vick for atlanta not making it to the playoffs this year and last year, blame our shitty coaching and our shitty atlanta receivers

And we did have the nfc championship came we could've won if we didn't have to play in the philly cold....Did you know that the away team is 0-10 in Nfc championship play when they have to play in the opposing teams backyard

thinkfast®
01-23-2007, 11:42 AM
I play bones in my backyard

DOMINO NIGGA!!

Brett
Yup but our offense will not take time to learn this new system, Pentrino;'s new system is what most of the players are used to, It was the Mora WCO that fucked this team up, now we are going to back to pure offensive plays that most of these players had in college, It wont take 2+ seasons to learn, Expect them to know it come the 1st game this year

thinkfast®
BREAK BREAD HOMEY ADD EM UP

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 11:51 AM
The falcons would be dumb to trade a washed up receiver in randy moss and another receiver in jerry porter for mike vick...

I mean the #1 draft pick would probably be the only thing good coming out of the trade but then again we would just be bringing another rookie onto our team and he would have alot to learn with his first year coming into the NFL

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 11:58 AM
Falcons insist they won't cut or trade Vick

By STEVE WYCHE
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on: 01/23/07

Falcons quarterback Michael Vick will be back with the team for the 2007 with the intent of him being the starter, according for a spokeswoman for team owner Arthur Blank.

"There are no plans to cut him or trade him." Kim Shreckengost, executive vice president of operations for Arthur M. Blank Group, said "Michael is our quarterback and the leader or our team. We have a new head coach [Bobby Petrino] who is anxious to start working with him. Everyone has high expectations of him going into next season.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/falcons/stories/2007/01/23/0123novicktrade.html

END THREAD/

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 12:05 PM
HERE YOU GO ATLANTA FALCONS ANALYST WATCH THIS BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT MIKE VICK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4aUWrLAX3U

DerrickT
01-23-2007, 12:08 PM
Nick Saban also said he was not going to Alabama. The next day he did. You cannot go on what they say will not happen.

DerrickT
01-23-2007, 12:10 PM
AND our recievers suck ass too, no doubt, I want vick to do well, but quit acting so damn stupid, like flipping off the fans, and water bottle safes with who knows what inside the airport...

Hulud
01-23-2007, 12:14 PM
this would be the best thing the falcons can do

vick will NEVER win a super bowl, mark my words

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 12:19 PM
And we did have the nfc championship came we could've won if we didn't have to play in the philly cold....Did you know that the away team is 0-10 in Nfc championship play when they have to play in the opposing teams backyard
lol, it's funny how u present that fact, like from here out to eternity the visiting team HAS to lose cuz it's happened 10 times already :rolleyes:

sleepys4
01-23-2007, 12:19 PM
i hope atlanta gets calvin johnson, my high school buddie.

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 12:20 PM
I mean the #1 draft pick would probably be the only thing good coming out of the trade but then again we would just be bringing another rookie onto our team and he would have alot to learn with his first year coming into the NFL
calvin johnson > any receiver in the nfl, period
and he'll learn everything he needs in training camp :D

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 12:21 PM

true story, this is a smart man :goodjob:

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 12:25 PM
calvin johnson > any receiver in the nfl, period
and he'll learn everything he needs in training camp :D

With that statement said i already know you don't know what your talking about.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 12:26 PM
lol, it's funny how u present that fact, like from here out to eternity the visiting team HAS to lose cuz it's happened 10 times already :rolleyes:

well in a championship caliber game your going to tell me that homefield isn't a big advantage? I'm not saying it will decide the game but the home team always has the advantage to win

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 12:26 PM

elaborate this assumption please because vick already has had a chance to go to a superbowl

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 12:32 PM
DAMNIT WHERES KELLY WHEN I NEED HER

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 12:33 PM
AND TEEJAY

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 12:34 PM
well in a championship caliber game your going to tell me that homefield isn't a big advantage? I'm not saying it will decide the game but the home team always has the advantage to win
i am telling u homefield is a HUGE advantage in any game, and u know damn well the way u presented ur first statement, u made it sound like the falcons HAD to lose to philly bc it was predestined or something (by the 0-10 record previous to them playing their game).

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 12:35 PM
With that statement said i already know you don't know what your talking about.
lolol, it's ok i'll let it slide, i'm sure there were plenty of nonbelievers and doubters when LT came into the league as well :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 12:35 PM
elaborate this assumption please because vick already has had a chance to go to a superbowl
what's there to elaborate? hulud obviously doesn't think vick is good enough to ever win a superbowl :goodjob:

Brett
01-23-2007, 12:36 PM
AND our recievers suck ass too, no doubt, I want vick to do well, but quit acting so damn stupid, like flipping off the fans, and water bottle safes with who knows what inside the airport...

The flipping the fans off I can understand, If you were bashed and ridiculed for every mistake the team makes EVERY day of the year you would snap eventually to, he is only human.

Kelly
01-23-2007, 12:36 PM
Falcons insist they won't cut or trade Vick

By STEVE WYCHE
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on: 01/23/07

Falcons quarterback Michael Vick will be back with the team for the 2007 with the intent of him being the starter, according for a spokeswoman for team owner Arthur Blank.

"There are no plans to cut him or trade him." Kim Shreckengost, executive vice president of operations for Arthur M. Blank Group, said "Michael is our quarterback and the leader or our team. We have a new head coach [Bobby Petrino] who is anxious to start working with him. Everyone has high expectations of him going into next season.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/falcons/stories/2007/01/23/0123novicktrade.html

END THREAD/

Woo Hoo!!! :bigdance:

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 12:37 PM
HERE YOU GO ATLANTA FALCONS ANALYST WATCH THIS BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT MIKE VICK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4aUWrLAX3U
GREAT FIND MARK, BASICALLY SUMS UP WHAT IVE BEEN TRYNA TELL THESE IDIOTS ALL FRIGGIN YEAR, BUT NOBODY WILL LISTEN MAN

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 12:39 PM
I GIVE UP MAN, GIVE UP

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 12:41 PM
I GIVE UP MAN, GIVE UP
MIGHT AS WELL LOL, ITS NOT JUST THE IA EXPERTS THAT SEE IT THIS WAY. EVER GO TO THE FALCON MESSAGE BOARDS?? GREAT SUPPORTIVE FANS THERE :rolleyes:

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 12:42 PM
i swear if there was some way to dump matt schaub and a few others for that draft pick, calvin johnson + vick would equal record numbers

Hulud
01-23-2007, 12:43 PM
key words

the year he did actually make it to the NHC Champ. he was passing a lot more and less running, better decisions, people didnt know how to contain him. Now the league has caught up to him and they have exposed him as someone who does not make the best decisions as a QB.

plus i said mark my words, youll see in 10 years when hes outta the league and no SB win.

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 12:45 PM
key words

the year he did actually make it to the NHC Champ. he was passing a lot more and less running, better decisions, people didnt know how to contain him. Now the league has caught up to him and they have exposed him as someone who does not make the best decisions as a QB.

plus i said mark my words, youll see in 10 years when hes outta the league and no SB win.
would that make him a bad qb?? dan marino never won a sb, does that make him a bad qb?? i agree he may never win a super bowl, especially not in atlanta because there is no support, from the fans or talent wise

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 12:48 PM
would that make him a bad qb?? dan marino never won a sb, does that make him a bad qb?? i agree he may never win a super bowl, especially not in atlanta because there is no support, from the fans or talent wise
yep, i think marino sucks, not to mention he only scored a 14 on the wonderlic :lmfao:

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 12:49 PM
yep, i think marino sucks, not to mention he only scored a 14 on the wonderlic :lmfao:
:lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 12:49 PM
i swear if there was some way to dump matt schaub and a few others for that draft pick, calvin johnson + vick would equal record numbers
correction, calvin johnson + any quarterback whose last name =/= BALL --->>>great success and record numbers :goodjob:

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 12:51 PM
correction, calvin johnson + any quarterback whose last name =/= BALL --->>>great success and record numbers :goodjob:
even kerry collins??

Hulud
01-23-2007, 12:52 PM
reading comprehension isnt your strong point is it?

he asked why i said vick would never win a superbowl, so i told him

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 12:54 PM
reading comprehension isnt your strong point is it?

he asked why i said vick would never win a superbowl, so i told him
thats not the reason, did you watch the youtube thing mark posted?? pretty much the whole situation in a nutshell, presented in video format

Hulud
01-23-2007, 12:55 PM
thats not the reason, did you watch the youtube thing mark posted?? pretty much the whole situation in a nutshell, presented in video format
dude, what dont you understand?

all i said was vick will never win a SB, and i gave my reasons

it doesnt matter what team he's on

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 12:57 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: and you are entitled to your reasons!! this is a debate right?? so im entitled to mine. if vick doesnt win a super bowl, it will not be because he sucks, it will be because of the people around him. :2cents:

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 12:58 PM
even kerry collins??
yep, if u remember, kerry collins owned when he was w/the panthers and took them to their first playoff ever :goodjob:

oh and he prolly also scored higher than a 14 as well on the wonderlic :lmfao:

TeeJay
marino may have been the best qb ever, but he just didnt have the people around him to get it done. its not a one man game

ShooterMcGavin
if vick doesnt win a super bowl, it will not be because he sucks, it will be because of the people around him. :2cents:
:lmao: way to make an excuse for him for the rest of his career

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 12:59 PM
yep, if u remember, kerry collins owned when he was w/the panthers and took them to their first playoff ever :goodjob:

oh and he prolly also scored higher than a 14 as well on the wonderlic :lmfao:
LOL collins was NOT the reason the panthers went to the playoffs

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 12:59 PM

Your assumption is so broad. Unless you can tell the future i would never make an assumption like that on any team much less the falcons.

How could you say the most athletic Qb in the league has no chance to win a superbowl in a decade?? that's just absurd. You can't say that about any team at all. You will never know who makes it to the superbowl it's so unpredictable you can't ever say that one player won't win one.

Hulud
01-23-2007, 01:00 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: and you are entitled to your reasons!! this is a debate right?? so im entitled to mine. if vick doesnt win a super bowl, it will not be because he sucks, it will be because of the people around him. :2cents:
yes you are too, but when you step into a discussion and read things wrong then it just makes you look dumb

ShooterMcGavin
Your assumption is so broad. Unless you can tell the future i would never make an assumption like that on any team much less the falcons.

How could you say the most athletic Qb in the league has no chance to win a superbowl in a decade?? that's just absurd. You can't say that about any team at all. You will never know who makes it to the superbowl it's so unpredictable you can't ever say that one player won't win one.
same way u could say that the visiting team in an nfc championship game won't win it :lmfao:

TeeJay
alls i know is rex grossman is about to win a super bowl, and he had a few games with a ZERO qb rating this season. just goes to show its not all about the qb

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 01:01 PM
LOL collins was NOT the reason the panthers went to the playoffs
oooh good edit, i'll be nice and leave it alone ;)

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 01:02 PM
yes you are too, but when you step into a discussion and read things wrong then it just makes you look dumb
im not reading anything wrong man, i am debating. sorry i dont agree

PhAtBoYMr2
and about the calvin johnson thing, Give the man atleast one year in the NFL to make an assumption he will be breaking records and leading the stats. Sure he had a good college career but he wasn't a break out college player or anything like that.

NFL db''s > College DB'S

Hulud
who says i cant? :D

most athletic and most talented are two different things

tony
Arthur Blank has released a statement saying that MICHAEL VICK IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE! So this rumor is dead.

TeeJay
oooh good edit, i'll be nice and leave it alone ;)
fuk u

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 01:03 PM
Arthur Blank has released a statement saying that MICHAEL VICK IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE! So this rumor is dead.

yes i cleared that up already

Hulud
im not reading anything wrong man, i am debating. sorry i dont agree
you're debating a topic that wasnt even brought up :lmfao:

so i dunno who you're debating mike vick being a "bad Qb" with, cause i know i wasnt talking about that :goodjob:

TeeJay
lol

PhAtBoYMr2
alls i know is rex grossman is about to win a super bowl, and he had a few games with a ZERO qb rating this season. just goes to show its not all about the qb

very true.

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 01:07 PM
and about the calvin johnson thing, Give the man atleast one year in the NFL to make an assumption he will be breaking records and leading the stats. Sure he had a good college career but he wasn't a break out college player or anything like that.

NFL db''s > College DB'S
u must've missed my comment about how CJ along w/any qb whose last name isn't BALL will equal great success. don't think for one minute that he wouldn't have won the biletnikoff all 3 yrs as well as a heisman at least 1 of those yrs had he played with a decent qb.

oh and yes, nfl db's > college db's, but calvin has already shown no one in college can stop him 1 on 1, i don't think that will change w/the move to the nfl. with that said, i can't wait to see a cj vs champ matchup :goodjob:

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 01:09 PM
u must've missed my comment about how CJ along w/any qb whose last name isn't BALL will equal great success. don't think for one minute that he wouldn't have won the biletnikoff all 3 yrs as well as a heisman at least 1 of those yrs had he played with a decent qb.

oh and yes, nfl db's > college db's, but calvin has already shown no one in college can stop him 1 on 1, i don't think that will change w/the move to the nfl. with that said, i can't wait to see a cj vs champ matchup :goodjob:
that will be awesome, on the flipside, im not so looking forward to seeing a cj vs d-hall matchup :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 01:10 PM

HAHA i hate to bring college ball into this but calvin got shut down in the georgia game....LOL

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 01:12 PM
that will be awesome, on the flipside, im not so looking forward to seeing a cj vs d-hall matchup :lmfao:
d hall will be posterized, time and time again :D

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 01:13 PM
HAHA i hate to bring college ball into this but calvin got shut down in the georgia game....LOL
how many times did uga's favorite player even throw the ball his way?

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 01:13 PM
d hall will be posterized, time and time again :D
sad but true :(

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 01:14 PM
aite folks im out for the day, see yall later. good clean debate

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 01:15 PM
aite folks im out for the day, see yall later. good clean debate
what a pussy, obviously couldn't handle the heat :rolleyes:

lol, j/k :D

TeeJay
01-23-2007, 01:17 PM
what a pussy, obviously couldn't handle the heat :rolleyes:

lol, j/k :D
haha nah, this is my last day off before i start my new job on mon, gotta lotta shit to do. Later, TJ.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 01:18 PM
how many times did uga's favorite player even throw the ball his way?

not sure but i remember he had 2 rec for 13 yards so that seems like shutdown to me...

"I wish i wouldv'e went to UGA"-Calvin johnson :lmfao:

tony
01-23-2007, 01:18 PM
yes i cleared that up already

My bad man.. I just skim through threads soemtimes and do not catch everything

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 01:20 PM
My bad man.. I just skim through threads soemtimes and do not catch everything

sall good homie, Now if we could do something about all these Analyst on here that have no idea what there talking about.

Hulud
01-23-2007, 01:21 PM
did he really say that? LOLOLOLOL

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 01:22 PM

http://georgia-tech-football.aolsportsblog.com/2007/01/08/calvin-johnson-heads-to-nfl-thinking-i-wish-i-had-signed-with-ge/

thinkfast®
01-23-2007, 01:23 PM
so you gettin the jersey or what moron lol

later, TF

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 01:25 PM
hey puto what happened to you on sat, You afraid of me comin over stealin the latinas its alright son i wouldv'e done the same

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 01:26 PM
not sure but i remember he had 2 rec for 13 yards so that seems like shutdown to me...

wtf? maybe if the stats were thrown to: 10 times, caught 2. but the fact of the matter is he didn't get it thrown to him 10 times :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 01:27 PM
the answer to that is the same as: will mike vick ever win a superbowl as a qb :goodjob:

Hulud
01-23-2007, 01:30 PM
http://georgia-tech-football.aolsportsblog.com/2007/01/08/calvin-johnson-heads-to-nfl-thinking-i-wish-i-had-signed-with-ge/
i cant find the quote :(

where is it?

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 01:34 PM
there isn't one u moron, he's just fuckin w/u

{X}Echo419
01-23-2007, 01:38 PM
the white on would be the road jersey...what size and how much?? i already got the current authentic, but i love the ol skool ones

I've got 2 Deion Sanders(Cowboys) jerseys :goodjob: :cheers:

{X}Echo419
01-23-2007, 01:41 PM
wtf? maybe if the stats were thrown to: 10 times, caught 2. but the fact of the matter is he didn't get it thrown to him 10 times :goodjob:

2 things:

1. it's hard to throw when you're on your back.
2. if he didn't get picked off 1/2 the time he threw to Calvin maybe he would have thrown more.
:2cents:

btw: GO DAWGS!!! STATE CHAMPS AGAIN!!! :lmfao: 7 and counting....damn if GT keeps getting beat we'll have to kidnap a GT student just to keep score :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 01:44 PM
2 things:

1. it's hard to throw when you're on your back.
2. if he didn't get picked off 1/2 the time he threw to Calvin maybe he would have thrown more.
:2cents:
is this supposed to be an argument to what i was saying? :thinking:

btw: GO DAWGS!!! STATE CHAMPS AGAIN!!! :lmfao: 7 and counting....damn if GT keeps getting beat we'll have to kidnap a GT student just to keep score :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
404 Error: Humor not found

Hulud
01-23-2007, 01:46 PM
hey wayne, its over here, i found it LOL

{X}Echo419
is this supposed to be an argument to what i was saying? :thinking:
just making a comment.

kinda like the Endzone for a GT player :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
hey wayne, its over here, i found it LOL
lollercaust, touche!

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 01:47 PM
kinda like the Endzone for a GT player :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
0 - 2, next strike and ur out :goodjob:

{X}Echo419
01-23-2007, 01:49 PM
0 - 2, next strike and ur out :goodjob:

like Tech during Bowl season! (ACC/Gator Bowl)PWNED! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

thinkfast®
01-23-2007, 02:03 PM
hey puto what happened to you on sat, You afraid of me comin over stealin the latinas its alright son i wouldv'e done the same

yo man we ended up at ol boys house, nothin poppin tho shit was weaksos

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 02:18 PM
yo man we ended up at ol boys house, nothin poppin tho shit was weaksos

thats wsup i ended up hollering at a domincan and brazilian bitch anyways...

bitches was fire son FIRE

thinkfast®
01-23-2007, 02:23 PM
we just hollered at a fat bag a weed, I went home w/ the rest hahaha