Stormhammer
01-23-2007, 03:03 AM
yeah, this is old news

SKUNK2GUY
01-23-2007, 03:30 AM
he's a poser!

BKgen®
01-23-2007, 06:51 AM
he's the only person i know that can get understeer from a viper.

HEATON
01-23-2007, 07:32 AM
wtf hogans son is going drifting..........gay

What's so gay about that?

How can he be a ''poser'' when he is ACTUALLY doing it?

The Green Monster
01-23-2007, 07:51 AM
he's the only person i know that can get understeer from a viper.

lol

Flip
01-23-2007, 07:53 AM
drifting is fun

The Yousef
01-23-2007, 08:02 AM
drifting is fun

say's the person who scares the fuck out of The Yousef when riding with him.... :lmao:

Halfwit
01-23-2007, 08:03 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (8 members and 0 guests)
Halfwit, Flip, SLOWLYbtngU, Jkuao, JoeyKazez, Brady, Nyteryder

owes me money.

§treet_§peed
01-23-2007, 08:21 AM
well then

HiPSI
01-23-2007, 09:28 AM
old old old. he's already successfully planted the viper into the wall on several occasions.

we've got another "celeb" drifter that will be in the nopi series, Ryan Dunn of the Jackass/CKY crew will be taking part.

§treet_§peed
01-23-2007, 09:31 AM
next thing you know people will be drifting their four door Si

Sammich
01-23-2007, 09:37 AM
next thing you know people will be drifting their four door Si

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Sport1.3
01-23-2007, 09:43 AM
i hope he drifts into the stands killing his whole family, except brooke. i just hope it knocks her back 50 ft, unconscious and into my trunk, so i can have my way with her

Greddypacked
01-23-2007, 10:06 AM
What's so gay about that?

How can he be a ''poser'' when he is ACTUALLY doing it?

No sh!t! The thing about haters is they are so easy to spot, and it makes them a fool.

Sport1.3
01-23-2007, 10:12 AM
No sh!t! The thing about haters is they are so easy to spot, and it makes them a fool.

Yes and Money has nothing to do with the fact he is even considered for these competitions :gay:

GirlieZ
01-23-2007, 10:19 AM
i have seen a teggy drift. haha. and a v6 base mustang. but no comment there. buget rent a car is prolly scratching their heads why the left rear tire has no tread left on it.

Tasuki_Civic
01-23-2007, 10:22 AM
Yes and Money has nothing to do with the fact he is even considered for these competitions :gay:

stop hating because he has more money than you....from the practice hes getting he can probably drift better than half the people on IA.

so whats the reason why some pple are hating on him??
hmmm....?

i think the ones that are gay are the ones who are hating if you ask me.

some people were hating on Bow wow. but the boy is actualy pretty good

chrisdavis
01-23-2007, 10:46 AM
we've got another "celeb" drifter that will be in the nopi series, Ryan Dunn of the Jackass/CKY crew will be taking part.

I wonder if he is going to seriously try to win or if he is just going to go out there and do a bunch of dumb shit. I would go watch if it is the latter

Doppelgänger
01-23-2007, 11:22 AM
lets see....

1) Rich kid sees "drifting" on TV and thinks "hey, thats just smoking off tires, i can do that!".

2) Rich daddy buys kid any car he wants because its "cool". Not knowing anything about the car except it makes 800 hp.... becuse thats all you need to be cool....is to have 800hp.

3) Kid uses celeb-status and knowing he's rich to try to get 'special treatment' to learn drifting, rather then starting out like most others....small steps and a bunch of self-teaching.

4) Kid wrecks car multiple times and doesnt car because he has a few Suprs at home to drive anyway.

Yeah, i think its understandable to be jealous of anyone in that position. I dont think i know anyone who wouldn't want to have endless money to modify a car and not worry about things going wrong, thats why many try to get sponsors. I think a better word is envy... i sure as hell would love to be in that position.

Evil Goat
01-23-2007, 11:26 AM
lets see....

1) Rich kid sees "drifting" on TV and thinks "hey, thats just smoking off tires, i can do that!".

2) Rich daddy buys kid any car he wants because its "cool". Not knowing anything about the car except it makes 800 hp.... becuse thats all you need to be cool....is to have 800hp.

3) Kid uses celeb-status and knowing he's rich to try to get 'special treatment' to learn drifting, rather then starting out like most others....small steps and a bunch of self-teaching.

4) Kid wrecks car multiple times and doesnt car because he has a few Suprs at home to drive anyway.

Yeah, i think its understandable to be jealous of anyone in that position. I dont think i know anyone who wouldn't want to have endless money to modify a car and not worry about things going wrong, thats why many try to get sponsors. I think a better word is envy... i sure as hell would love to be in that position.

well said

Sport1.3
01-23-2007, 12:48 PM
stop hating because he has more money than you....from the practice hes getting he can probably drift better than half the people on IA.

hmmm....?

No one did ask you. the kid is a tool. As for the question of why all the hate, please refer to the best worded answer in this thread yet, thanks mike :cheers:

lets see....

Greddypacked
01-23-2007, 01:12 PM
You guys are just ranting your opinions. Did you ever think that his father could buy him some of the best teachers to train him. Not all rich fathers give there sons keys to a fast car w/ out proper preperations first.

If you havent watched the damn show already, when Hulk Hogan parents his kids he's not exactly easy on them. Hulk is a great father figure, and im sure he's not going to let his son do something stupid.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 01:13 PM
The hate on this board is strong.

imbosile
01-23-2007, 01:18 PM
why don't you give him some time and see what he does with drifting before you all formulate your opinions, you never know he may turn out to know what he's doing

Sport1.3
01-23-2007, 01:22 PM
why don't you give him some time and see what he does with drifting before you all formulate your opinions, you never know he may turn out to know what he's doing

Hahahah anyone remember this

http://www.nbc6.net/news/9824136/detail.html

"oh yeah officer it just caught on fire, just like that" lololol

Ran
01-23-2007, 01:22 PM
I agree. Give the kid a chance. Hell, he could do well.

Also, the money thing is a bullsh*t excuse. Hulk tried to pay his son's way into Formula D last season and the SCCA told him no. They said that he had to qualify just like anyone else.

Mr_Mischif
01-23-2007, 01:29 PM
^How is that a bullshit excuse? It seems to me that you just proved the point of the money matter.

man
01-23-2007, 01:33 PM
I agree. Give the kid a chance. Hell, he could do well.

Also, the money thing is a bullsh*t excuse. Hulk tried to pay his son's way into Formula D last season and the SCCA told him no. They said that he had to qualify just like anyone else.

Yeah, money thing is bullshit.

What just because the kid was born into money it means he can't participate in motorsports? Some of you are rediculous, I guess Marco Andretti shouldn't be allowed to race, nor should anyone that owns a Speed World Challenge car etc., they're all just rich people posing :rolleyes:

Bunch of fuckin' jealous people on this site.

Ran
01-23-2007, 01:35 PM
Hahahah anyone remember this

http://www.nbc6.net/news/9824136/detail.html

"oh yeah officer it just caught on fire, just like that" lolololReports say it was an electrical problem. Just because the kid was driving the car, doesn't mean it's his fault. :rolleyes: You, of all people, should know about electrical problems.

^How is that a bullshit excuse? It seems to me that you just proved the point of the money matter.How so? They would NOT let him compete without qualifying like everybody else first. Hulk can buy him a 800HP Supra. Good for him! He still has to know how to drive it before he can drift with the rest of them. A lot of people can be on the roster for Formula D, but only the talented drivers get into the actual competition.

Sport1.3
01-23-2007, 01:38 PM
Reports say it was an electrical problem. Just because the kid was driving the car, doesn't mean it's his fault. :rolleyes: You, of all people, should know about electrical problems.

Big difference between a 89 "rats nest of a wireing job" MR2 and a $200k Lambo. :rolleyes:

Ran
01-23-2007, 01:41 PM
Reports say it was an electrical problem. Just because the kid was driving the car, doesn't mean it's his fault. :rolleyes: You, of all people, should know about electrical problems.

Big difference between a 89 "rats nest of a wireing job" MR2 and a $200k Lambo. :rolleyes:Fixed your quote tag. :goodjob: Also, people are people. How do you know if they kept up the maintenance on it? Maybe it was a freak problem. By your logic, if I were to go drive a brand new Porsche and it blew up for some mechanical reason and not my own, then it's automatically my fault?

man
01-23-2007, 01:42 PM
Big difference between a 89 "rats nest of a wireing job" MR2 and a $200k Lambo. :rolleyes:

You should do a little bit of research on exotic cars. Many of them have problems. I've seen so many pictures of brand new F430s on fire from just driving down the highway.

Sport1.3
01-23-2007, 01:47 PM
You should do a little bit of research on exotic cars. Many of them have problems. I've seen so many pictures of brand new F430s on fire from just driving down the highway.

if you actually read the article it says the car "over heated" then caught fire....not that it makes much difference to my arguement, but telling me to research seems sorta hypocritical dont you think. Also the fact he STOLE it from his parents garage when they were outta town and it just so happens to spontaniously combust!? get the fuck out lol.

man
01-23-2007, 01:48 PM
if you actually read the article it says the car "over heated" then caught fire....not that it makes much difference to my arguement, but telling me to research seems sorta hypocritical dont you think. Also the fact he STOLE it from his parents garage and it just so happens to spontaniously combust!? get the fuck out lol.

Oh, lol. That's rediculous.

HEATON
01-23-2007, 02:14 PM
C'mon now.. It's going fast, smoking tires, sliding sideways with the chance of really hurting yourself? Who wouldn't drift if they had the possibility to?
It's fun and an adrenaline rush, What's so wrong with a few celebs wanting to join in on the fun?

NewGen33
01-23-2007, 07:54 PM
I saw an episode on one of the tuner shows on Speed (cant remember which one) :thinking: but he went straight into a wall in a SRT10. He wont last. Oh it was Redline tv.

Julio
01-23-2007, 08:05 PM
Im willing to bet he knows more about cars then 50 % in this thread... Kid has been into cars for a loooooooooooooong time..including owning a pretty nice Supra.... And was known for browsing/attending the supra boards... Granted, young kid.. but still has some common knowledge.

You know, I would be the 1st one to talk shit.. But cant really talk shit about him, because Ive seen him talk cars.. and he doesnt sound liek a ricer.....

StupidBikerBoy
01-23-2007, 08:30 PM
lets see....

Well said.

The problem is that Nick is at nowhere near the level of the racers. If his daddy wasn't Hulk, they would've laughed him off the track. He be at that level one day, but no time soon I would guess.

He should have to earn it like all the others. But this is one of the issues I have with D1 anyways.

Skill & experience > money & fame

StupidBikerBoy
01-23-2007, 08:31 PM
You guys are just ranting your opinions. Did you ever think that his father could buy him some of the best teachers to train him. Not all rich fathers give there sons keys to a fast car w/ out proper preperations first.

If you havent watched the damn show already, when Hulk Hogan parents his kids he's not exactly easy on them. Hulk is a great father figure, and im sure he's not going to let his son do something stupid.

That is very true, but he should still be treated like any other racer, which isn't happening.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 08:32 PM
Im willing to bet he knows more about cars then 50 % in this thread... Kid has been into cars for a loooooooooooooong time..including owning a pretty nice Supra.... And was known for browsing/attending the supra boards... Granted, young kid.. but still has some common knowledge.

You know, I would be the 1st one to talk shit.. But cant really talk shit about him, because Ive seen him talk cars.. and he doesnt sound liek a ricer.....

ive meet nick and the hulkster a couple times now when i was in florida. Very cool down to earth people, He never seemed cocky or arrogant at all and doesn't really deserve all the hate on the supraforums he gets.

But jealousy and envy are a bitch, Mofuckas love to hate.

man
01-23-2007, 08:34 PM
Well said.

The problem is that Nick is at nowhere near the level of the racers. If his daddy wasn't Hulk, they would've laughed him off the track. He be at that level one day, but no time soon I would guess.

He should have to earn it like all the others. But this is one of the issues I have with D1 anyways.

Skill & experience > money & fame

He's going out and gaining experience the right way, by doing it legally. Why the fuck is everyone making such a big deal out of it anyway? If he qualifies, he deserves to be there, if not, I'm sure he'll go to small events and practice. Everyone needs to get off the kids nuts.

StupidBikerBoy
01-23-2007, 08:44 PM
He's going out and gaining experience the right way, by doing it legally. Why the fuck is everyone making such a big deal out of it anyway? If he qualifies, he deserves to be there, if not, I'm sure he'll go to small events and practice. Everyone needs to get off the kids nuts.

As previously posted, he tried to buy his way into it. Thats what the big deal is. Do you want the sport to be dominated by people with money and no skill?? I would hope not.

And as I previously said, he should be treated as any other racer, which is whats happening now. So yeah, stop worrying about his nuts and read.

I wish him good luck, but I still know he tried to use his influence, which cost him a lot of respect.

live~sideway
01-23-2007, 08:47 PM
yeah i saw him and hulk at formula d last year. hulk you see that guy on tv and your like thats a big dude then you see him in real life and you shit yourself cause his arm is probably bigger than your car

wantboost
01-23-2007, 08:48 PM
yeah i saw him and hulk at formula d last year. hulk you see that guy on tv and your like thats a big dude then you see him in real life and you shit yourself cause his arm is probably bigger than your car
ummm..... yea, i wont comment on this one.

IndianStig
01-23-2007, 08:51 PM
lets see....

my sentiments exactly

Julio
01-23-2007, 08:53 PM
Bhwhahaha Nick Hogan .. next Drift King !!!

Julio
01-23-2007, 08:54 PM
In hogans voice ..

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BROTHA, WHAT YOU GONNA DO WHEN THE DRIFT KING COMES FOR YOU..

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 08:57 PM
lirl :lmfao:

julio wildn son wildn

Julio
01-23-2007, 09:10 PM
Not only does Nick Hogan has money... he has a couple of nice cars.. a fine sister... a mom with big jugs, he gets all the 16 year old chicks, dad is the Hulkster and Now the Drift king!!!!

Yup... can't wait to see him with the Gay ass emo hair pretty soon to.. you know.. he is the drift king !!!

Marta Mike
01-23-2007, 11:08 PM
wow i posted and never looked again-lol. But Mike and RB26powered cover my thoughts.

Fast Shadow
01-23-2007, 11:13 PM
I can't stop farting tonight. I'm starting to get worried that there may be an explosion.

PSINXS
01-23-2007, 11:13 PM

hmmm....?

some people were hating on Bow wow. but the boy is actualy pretty good
you're sexy.

PRiMAdonna
01-23-2007, 11:31 PM
i thought he was on the boards at one point..

Hulud
01-23-2007, 11:36 PM
i thought he was on the boards at one point..
nah that was nemesis

PRiMAdonna
01-23-2007, 11:42 PM
lamer.

Doppelgänger
01-23-2007, 11:43 PM
But jealousy and envy are a bitch, Mofuckas love to hate.

Being jealous/envious doesn't mean your going to be a prick, it should make you want to go out and try that much harder to make yourself better then your competition.... do it the right way, on the track ;)

Hektik
01-24-2007, 12:02 AM
damn all i see is hate hate hate..... im not a big nick hogan fan but as ive stated before in all the wealthy kid discussions on this board SO WHAT IF HE HAS MONEY let him prove himself. the kid has had the luck of a father who can give him what he wants and what he wants is cars hes been around for a bit considering his age now im not saying "omg nick is a car god", but for a kid his age he seems to have a pretty decent amount of knowledge about cars. yes it has alot to do with hulk being able to provide for him VERY well but so what.... who know maybe he turns out to be real good or maybe he crashes into a wall and destroys another car.... oh and yea hulk trying to buy nicks way into the competitions was wrong but thankfully they didnt allow it and now hes going about it the right way.....