PDA

View Full Version : I LIVE WITH A RICER!!!!!!!!! Plus a Question

Bruce Leroy
01-22-2007, 11:16 PM
My friend just paid $4 a gallon to fill up his *key word* stock SRT-4 with 100 octane fuel because my Room Mate told him that it would make his car faster. :screwy:

This is coming from person who bought a 92 eclipse, swapped the motor with a crappy JDM one, ran it off the stock usdm ecu, and is planning on swapping the turbo, but (I quote) is "not getting fuel upgrades (as in injectors, fuel pump, or tuning) because he wants to keep it simple, so he will just swap out the turbo." And also always wants to drive my car because its "Loud" and he "Needs some import tuning in his life"

I've learned to just leave it alone, and let him talk out his ass, because he doesn't listen anyway.

How do you deal with someone that just goes around and spits out useless bs, about everything????? Do you try and correct them. Or just let them have at it???

Hulud
01-22-2007, 11:17 PM
hit him in the head with your extra valve covers

2.0civic
01-22-2007, 11:18 PM
100 octane is fast man, where you been

Bruce Leroy
01-22-2007, 11:20 PM
hit him in the head with your extra valve covers

lol. He wants me to paint his valve cover now.

ironchef
01-22-2007, 11:20 PM
100 octane is fast man, where you beenI heard you gain a nice 50 hp boost with that. Or it could just be the stickers.

Infinite
01-22-2007, 11:21 PM
kill him

BigPoppaHurtm
01-22-2007, 11:24 PM
Tell him to get NAAAAWWWSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Turbodude06
01-22-2007, 11:25 PM
hey I run 100 octane about once a month to clean everything out, but it sure don't make me any faster LOL....
:thinking:

Hulud
01-22-2007, 11:26 PM
lol. He wants me to paint his valve cover now.
paint it purple, with lime green flames.

he'd prolly like it

Crazy Asian
01-22-2007, 11:27 PM
I just say its just help the engine out a bit nothing more. Though if it's recommended on your engine you better do it or else your gonna be regretting it in the long run.

MR. 200SX
01-22-2007, 11:29 PM
100 octane doesn't make your car any faster but it let's you run more timing therefore make more power. Not like you are gonna have a 20whp gain but you can still gain 4-6whp :)

Sushi
01-22-2007, 11:30 PM
You need to move out.

Bruce Leroy
01-22-2007, 11:34 PM
Well According To My Room Mate The Car Went Through The Sets Alot Faster, But At The Same Time Felt Like It Was Magni Less Boost Than Before.... I Didnt Even Say Anything.

SiGuy
01-22-2007, 11:35 PM
that is not as bad as a guy that i know that said all he had to do to turn his LS longblock into ls/vtec was put on a vtec silinoid.....

i just let people talk there mess and laugh later

he also tried to convince me that japan made an option for the integra type r to be rear wheel drive or all wheel drive

Bruce Leroy
01-22-2007, 11:38 PM
The Funniest Thing Was When He Was Arguing With TryMy4.0 At The Varsity About How His Super Charger Was One Of Those New Pulley Driven Turbos.

koukis14
01-23-2007, 12:09 AM
The Funniest Thing Was When He Was Arguing With TryMy4.0 At The Varsity About How His Super Charger Was One Of Those New Pulley Driven Turbos.

What ever happened ot him?

And x2 on the kill your roomate.

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 12:16 AM
oh my ghey :gay:

§treet_§peed
01-23-2007, 12:56 AM
no no no no your going about this all wrong.. just tell him to hit v-tec.. tell him when he does that it will be all good...

Hektik
01-23-2007, 01:08 AM
the way i see it theres 2 things u can do..
1. end his life
2. make fun of him every time u get a chance

but i would end his life. by putting him in the sleeper hold wait until he falls asleep then shave all his skin off with a rusty knife followed by pouring salt all over him and when he starts to yell pee on him then set him on fire by using 100 octane gas and shoving a road flare in his ass..

HEATON
01-23-2007, 01:10 AM
Does He Also Capitalize Each Word Like Its The First word In Each Sentence?

*Damn I Missed The Word, Word.

slowrolla97
01-23-2007, 01:29 AM
DUDE nick i know how you feel. When i hear paul talking about car shit i just kinda sit back and look at girls as they walk by. I have tried to correct him b4 but he thinks he is right 100% of the time. Also where have you been at man? I have been calling you. Did any of your parts come in yet??

CHADbee
01-23-2007, 01:58 AM
the way i see it theres 2 things u can do..
1. end his life
2. make fun of him every time u get a chance

but i would end his life. by putting him in the sleeper hold wait until he falls asleep then shave all his skin off with a rusty knife followed by pouring salt all over him and when he starts to yell pee on him then set him on fire by using 100 octane gas and shoving a road flare in his ass..
:stupid:

or tell him to put 100 oct in his neon and race me with 93 oct for 100 bucks

u should really go with what i recommend

SKUNK2GUY
01-23-2007, 03:39 AM
tell him i got some vtak fluid for cheap! 100 whp instantly! i know what you mean i got a friend that always says his car is in the shop getting an h swap but when i see him he says they messed up again and put it back stock. he also waste his money and puts premium in his stock auto lx 97 accord. he's always saying he does stuff to his car but when isee him he says he put it back to stock. when i moved back to mass for 6 months the whole time he said he built an all motor hatch with an ls swap running 11's!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: but when i moved down here he said he crashed it . but he's my good friend and i just let him live a lie.

A1EX
01-23-2007, 06:35 AM
tell him i got some vtak fluid for cheap! 100 whp instantly! i know what you mean i got a friend that always says his car is in the shop getting an h swap but when i see him he says they messed up again and put it back stock. he also waste his money and puts premium in his stock auto lx 97 accord. he's always saying he does stuff to his car but when isee him he says he put it back to stock. when i moved back to mass for 6 months the whole time he said he built an all motor hatch with an ls swap running 11's!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: but when i moved down here he said he crashed it . but he's my good friend and i just let him live a lie.
i have friend just like that he swears he has an h swap and a 5 speed but everytime i ask he says its back to stock except his accord isnt a 97 its like a 94

Big_V8
01-23-2007, 06:47 AM
who are u talking about alex

A1EX
01-23-2007, 07:04 AM
who are u talking about alex
you know exactly who ....we were talking about him this weekend

The Green Monster
01-23-2007, 07:53 AM
flux capacitor ftw

Bruce Leroy
01-23-2007, 08:07 AM
Does He Also Capitalize Each Word Like Its The First word In Each Sentence?

*Damn I Missed The Word, Word.

sorry bout that. I was posting from my phone and it always does that for some reason.

DUDE nick i know how you feel. When i hear paul talking about car shit i just kinda sit back and look at girls as they walk by. I have tried to correct him b4 but he thinks he is right 100% of the time. Also where have you been at man? I have been calling you. Did any of your parts come in yet??

Not yet, just the bumper. Hopefully I can get most of the stuff in by friday. And i might be getting a swap too. Just waiting for the call.

Stormhammer
01-23-2007, 10:22 AM
technically speaking because he's running the higher octane he could've turned his boost way the fuck up and still be in a safe margin as opposed to 93 and running the same upped boost level

~The_Duke~
01-23-2007, 03:23 PM
Nick I am going to tell paul...

Doppelgänger
01-23-2007, 04:03 PM
i had a 'friend' one who put a uberdata on a stock d15 and programmed it to launch control at 3k rpm.........

had a old roommate who built his GST to "over 500whp" but used a non ported 2g head with a "custum sheetmetal intake manifold".....

live~sideway
01-23-2007, 04:46 PM

hey i run premium and i drive a old shitty bimmer but i do because its better for the engine and when you really look at it. its only like 2 or 3 bux extra a tank. i was looking at a rx8 once with a friend and he tried to tell me it was a four cyclinder.

~The_Duke~
01-23-2007, 04:48 PM
I run 93 cas it is better for my motor and the gas milege increase actually makes it cheaper to buy the 93 than to buy the 89...

Mr_Mischif
01-23-2007, 06:09 PM
^Actually, it's been proven that it makes no difference in MPG between 89/93 octane

~The_Duke~
01-23-2007, 06:16 PM
^Actually, it's been proven that it makes no difference in MPG between 89/93 octane

I think I have confused myself it goes 83 / 89 / 93 right? lol

If so I am talking about from 83 - 93

I get about 230 - 240 per tank on reg. and I get about 260 - 270 on prem.

AnthonyF
01-24-2007, 07:57 AM
tell him to join IA so he can get bashed out the ass. and maybe some1 will knock some real car knowledge in his head

AnthonyF
01-24-2007, 08:00 AM
I run 93 cas it is better for my motor and the gas milege increase actually makes it cheaper to buy the 93 than to buy the 89...

certain cars are supposed to run on 93, like Lexus, Benz, hondas, mostly expensive cars. If the car is MEANT for 93 and requires 93 it'll prob get better gas mileage b/c that is what was intended for use.

the higher the ocatane=the less detonation you have. So that means you can retard or advance the timing. It only makes the car faster if the timing has been messed with.

O YEA!!!!!! tell him to run LEADED race fuel in his stock SRT, it'll kill his o2 sensors and burn his cat apart. but tell him it makes him go faster. :goodjob:

AnthonyF
01-24-2007, 08:05 AM

o shit...i just saw this....What happened now? lol

I get a bunch of dumbass people that go..."wow look at that turbo. Whats ur wastegate set at?"

a bunch of my friends will hang around and be like...Gee golly...nice turbo. And the other fools hanging around will fall for it and ask stupid ?'s.

ahh..i wish i remember who it was. Take a pic of him and his car and post it up :camera: :goodjob:

Bruce Leroy
01-24-2007, 08:08 AM
o shit...i just saw this....What happened now? lol

I get a bunch of dumbass people that go..."wow look at that turbo. Whats ur wastegate set at?"

a bunch of my friends will hang around and be like...Gee golly...nice turbo. And the other fools hanging around will fall for it and ask stupid ?'s.

ahh..i wish i remember who it was. Take a pic of him and his car and post it up :camera: :goodjob:

we were at the varsity. You were parked along the back wall. We walked over to you and he just started rambling about a pulley driven turbo :blah:. I just walked away.

Stormhammer
01-24-2007, 08:16 AM
pulley driven turbo -giggles-

AnthonyF
01-24-2007, 08:19 AM
i remember somebody saying that shit. Then my friend chimmed in making fun of him. lol. Well, ask your Ricky Bobby of the household if wants to try and non wastegated pulley driven turbo mustang to a race. hehe. :) I've got a vaccuum leak. bad one. Ask anyone that races me...it's retarded loud. lol.

Bruce Leroy
01-24-2007, 09:35 AM
i remember somebody saying that shit. Then my friend chimmed in making fun of him. lol. Well, ask your Ricky Bobby of the household if wants to try and non wastegated pulley driven turbo mustang to a race. hehe. :) I've got a vaccuum leak. bad one. Ask anyone that races me...it's retarded loud. lol.

lol, his DSM has be broke down for the past month.

Tree
06-07-2007, 12:39 AM
let gim talk all his trash and then, get a fast ass car, and work his ass. i have one of those mother fuckers at my school. he talked all this trash on my turbo ls civic, and when it came time to race, what did he do...... ran like alittl bitch. yes he did have an srt-4.

Crazy Asian
06-07-2007, 07:54 AM
tell him to pee in the gas tank. Swear it removes gunky build ups on the v avle.

Echonova
06-07-2007, 08:17 AM
Old

404S2K
06-07-2007, 08:59 AM
wait he drives an srt4? not surprised about any of this...

oh and exclude chad and a few of those srt4 guys from an older post but...
most srt4 drivers= idiots

Sport1.3
06-07-2007, 09:24 AM
I feel your pain. I have by far one of the most rice ass roomates ever. Except he thinks he is a drifter lol. He drives a rusted out pos Starion. the car ALWAYS has something wrong with it. also by "drifter" he means he slides the car around turns in our neighborhood like a jack ass, because anywhere else and he wrecks it into lamp poles lololol. also he would rather watch his boost gauge level off at 15 psi then try and get with a girl. beyond me

Sol-Badguy
06-07-2007, 09:26 AM
NECROPOST!!!

404S2K
06-07-2007, 09:30 AM
one of my favorites I heard the other night....

my friend doesnt ever do any research just takes whatever someone says as concrete fact.. so last night he says

"so my friend says he's going to swap a evo8 motor into his eclipse, but its that front wheel drive evo8 motor" :no: :no: :no: