PDA

View Full Version : Bike Week in Daytona

Jaszen1
01-22-2007, 09:14 PM
Me and a friend of mine are planning on going to bike week in Daytona and I wanted to know who else off the site is going to be down there maybe we all could meet up and just chill. Anyway let me know i plan on being down there 03/09,03/10,03/11, imma try and make it back home by sunday night. Like i said let me know whos headed down.

ueyedgr8tness
01-22-2007, 09:16 PM
Man ima hook up with u guy's i need to if i get us a enclose trailer u going to pull it.

David88vert
01-23-2007, 06:43 AM
Some of our group is going down. Probably around 6 of us this year.

con
01-23-2007, 08:46 AM
damn, wish I could go.......

ueyedgr8tness
01-23-2007, 11:21 AM
The only problem with those dates is,It rains alot down there around that time of yr.

GIXXERDK
01-23-2007, 02:29 PM
Awwww vicc is scared lol

ueyedgr8tness
01-23-2007, 03:22 PM
Awwww vicc is scared lol

Me scared:ninja: :yes: :lmfao: :lmfao: hell naw aint never scared i just dont want to end up like u and ride more on my ass than on the tires of the bike:yes: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Other hand since i just broke up with my dsgg:tongue1: My local pus**. damn that sux!! but anyways i like my women like I like, Cars cause 1 day i want to own them all so there nothing wrong with going down and getting some daytona pu***:bump: Fo sho.

GIXXERDK
01-24-2007, 08:08 AM
Me scared:ninja: :yes: :lmfao: :lmfao: hell naw aint never scared i just dont want to end up like u and ride more on my ass than on the tires of the bike:yes: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Other hand since i just broke up with my dsgg:tongue1: My local pus**. damn that sux!! but anyways i like my women like I like, Cars cause 1 day i want to own them all so there nothing wrong with going down and getting some daytona pu***:bump: Fo sho.
Hahaha, its funny I dont think even STUNNTERS crash as much as I do :lmfao:

con
01-24-2007, 10:35 AM
damn.........:no:

well, if it helps your ego any.......you do ride helluva lot more than the average 2 wheeler......

ueyedgr8tness
01-24-2007, 01:25 PM
damn.........:no:

well, if it helps your ego any.......you do ride helluva lot more than the average 2 wheeler......

LOl of course man i love a rush:yes: But i just talking sh** to dk cause he hating on me:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: dk i just broke up with my local piece of ass when we going hoe hopping,cause i think i might ask the big? in may so i better have all the fun before i leave town,Cause i got 2 get some time out of this place and work check out some of thoe's hoe's on the west coast while i am out.

Con u sure u dont want to go with me to seattle ? mabye u can talk dk into it,I think that those females love us ga boy's cause all my gf friends are like when u gonna come c us hmmm:ninja: Were she at :ninja: come here ill hit it 1 time then let my boy's take the rest:lickpuss: :smackass: :hump: :yumyum: damn girl,I love this place :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: That should be me in seattle.

con
01-24-2007, 03:31 PM
Seattle, been there done that once.........Cute slim Indian chick named Jupe.......didn't enjoy the scenery nor the weather which is not saying much I was only there for two days/one night.....strictly business........:ninja:

ueyedgr8tness
01-24-2007, 03:45 PM
Seattle, been there done that once.........Cute slim Indian chick named Jupe.......didn't enjoy the scenery nor the weather which is not saying much I was only there for two days/one night.....strictly business........:ninja:

Lol no sh** well damn dude tell me were the good place to stay considering my gf parents dont no about me yet,I am getting everything next week tickets,car rental,hotel etc so hit me up with were i should b,I want to b close to bellevue (http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=bellevue+wa&FORM=SSRE2) washington thats were she really lives but i no i cant afford anyplace around there but get me close to it.:yes: :yes: :yes: but not to close got to b able 2:ninja: :ninja: around:yes:

The BUCKY
01-24-2007, 05:21 PM
i might consider going depending on cash flow at the time.

ueyedgr8tness
01-24-2007, 06:04 PM
i might consider going depending on cash flow at the time.

Hoe u was suppose to call me:yes:

The BUCKY
01-24-2007, 06:34 PM
i aint been home long bitch