PDA

View Full Version : Random BMW VIDEO DINAN3ATL!!!!!! check this!!

JB Dinan3
01-22-2007, 08:07 PM
my newest video.... hope you like it!!!
<a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1795166258">New Video 1-22-07</a><br><embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=1795166258&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed><br><a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.addToProfileConfirm&videoid=1795166258&title=New Video 1-22-07">Add to My Profile</a> | <a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.home"> More Videos</a>

WhiteAccord
01-22-2007, 08:15 PM
guess we gotta copy and paste....

and it dosent work...

live~sideway
01-22-2007, 08:23 PM
yeah man you gotta try this again

Stormhammer
01-22-2007, 08:55 PM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1795166258 <--- video

WhiteAccord
01-22-2007, 09:00 PM
Like I Said In The Other Thread...
So half the vid you were trying to "drift" when it was too wet for conditions(raining) which is stupid and the other half you try to drive really fast through a small curvy road with a badass glare and almost lost control.... can you get any stupider? You may have a bimmer but I guess just cause your rich dosent mean your smart...

live~sideway
01-22-2007, 09:02 PM
nice

koukis14
01-22-2007, 09:20 PM
WOW you can power slide out of your parents gated community while its wet, then drift when its wet because your car does not have the balls to do it while its dry. Apparently you later drive fast down a small curvy road and almost lose it but I did not get that far, the techno music was giving me a headache. Not if but when you inevitably wreck your poser mobile....or should I call it a tool box? Will your parents buy you a new one??

live~sideway
01-22-2007, 09:21 PM
^ hahaha rofl:lmfao:

koukis14
01-22-2007, 09:37 PM
OH MY GOD LOOK AT HIS MYSPACE PAGE. hahahahah hey kid YOUR WHITE!

IndianStig
01-22-2007, 11:15 PM
HATERS FTMFL

nice car, nice vid. is this exit 11 i575? or near there

PSINXS
01-22-2007, 11:32 PM
damn it started to feel like supraforums.com in here

BigPoppaHurtm
01-23-2007, 01:20 AM
Dude dont listen to these guys about the drifting in the rain. We all gotta start somewhere and I gotta admit thats a badass looking 3series (Im gonna ignore the wheels being diff colors, for now).

Just be careful on the public roads and DONT WRECK IT! Take it from someone who knows fucking up your car is the worst feeling in the world. Then you gotta drive your dads accord for a month while it gets fixed :(

Dudeman
01-23-2007, 01:30 AM
pretty fucking gay

slowrolla97
01-23-2007, 01:33 AM
my newest video.... hope you like it!!!
<a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1795166258">New Video 1-22-07</a><br><embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=1795166258&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed><br><a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.addToProfileConfirm&videoid=1795166258&title=New Video 1-22-07">Add to My Profile</a> | <a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.home"> More Videos</a>

Holy shit! Are you the dude that my friend raced the other day in a e36 m3 with an aa-c38? His name is chris and he raced a car that looked just like the one in your sig. He got into some club called bmw club sos from the guy he race or some shit. Also do you have a brother that worked at andretti's?

thecrazyone
01-23-2007, 01:52 AM
fag.

and way to use the most over used techno song on the planet.

Dudeman
01-23-2007, 02:07 AM
all techno is over used, for once i want to hear a Mozart song in a video just for the sake of being different

thecrazyone
01-23-2007, 02:27 AM
all techno is over used, for once i want to hear a Mozart song in a video just for the sake of being different

listen to Praga Kahn.

Sport1.3
01-23-2007, 08:46 AM
Someone please tell me what happens in this video? I had to stop watching, the music made me feel like i was in a trashy european gay bar

Ran
01-23-2007, 11:18 AM
Someone please tell me what happens in this video? I had to stop watching, the music made me feel like i was in a trashy european gay barSome rich kid does donuts in his daddy's BMW after it rained. Pretends he's drifting in a park parking lot. :gay:

This vid is almost as good as the Varsity truck burnout vid.

BimmerMan
01-23-2007, 02:32 PM
WOW you can power slide out of your parents gated community while its wet, then drift when its wet because your car does not have the balls to do it while its dry.

I really hope that you aren't referring to the car. I've owned a M3 and it has PLENTY of balls to drift. If you knew about drifting you would know a car doesn't need "balls" to drift unless you were just trying to be an ass. :goodjob:

Ran
01-23-2007, 02:38 PM
I really hope that you aren't referring to the car. I've owned a M3 and it has PLENTY of balls to drift. If you knew about drifting you would know a car doesn't need "balls" to drift unless you were just trying to be an ass. :goodjob:I gotta agree with the BimmerMan on this one. A 3-Series definitely has the balls needed to drive well. Go watch Andy Sapp at one of the local drift events. :goodjob:

The fact that the kid in the video is being a retard in the rain is something I would hold against the driver, not the car.

koffebean00
01-23-2007, 06:22 PM
Not a bad vid. Looks like fun.

Question though...... why in the end of the vid does it say " Music - Deftones" ?
I know it's not deftones, just curious

koukis14
01-23-2007, 07:40 PM
I really hope that you aren't referring to the car. I've owned a M3 and it has PLENTY of balls to drift. If you knew about drifting you would know a car doesn't need "balls" to drift unless you were just trying to be an ass. :goodjob:

So I guess all the D1 guys with 500 plus hp wasted thier money with building the engines in thier cars. And yes to properly drift you need a whole hell of a lot more power then what his car has...or even what my car has but I dont "drift". I also dont listen to techno and talk like I am black.

live~sideway
01-23-2007, 08:19 PM
I gotta agree with the BimmerMan on this one. A 3-Series definitely has the balls needed to drive well. Go watch Andy Sapp at one of the local drift events. :goodjob:

The fact that the kid in the video is being a retard in the rain is something I would hold against the driver, not the car.

dont put that shit past bimmers and you really dont need that much power to drift. my car is completly stock and gets sideways and i do it in the rain and dry not for power reason but for money reason i cant afford to burn up tires in the dry all day.

Bballjamal
01-23-2007, 09:23 PM
So I guess all the D1 guys with 500 plus hp wasted thier money with building the engines in thier cars. And yes to properly drift you need a whole hell of a lot more power then what his car has...or even what my car has but I dont "drift". I also dont listen to techno and talk like I am black.

Not trying to envoke a bitchfest but you definately don't need a 200-100000hp car to drift! Hell, most D1 drivers admit that in some of their video's. Now a 500hp car (well screw hp), a nice torquey engine with a nice rev limiter and gear ratios help out a ton, especially in the higher numbers (300+hp & TQ). D1 drivers would need a built motor because the cars they perform, practice, compete in get beat on constantly. Also, some of the tracks they drift on call for a high HP/TQ car to get the wheels to spin at the speeds they're going. That's when I think a 140rwhp Celica GTS would be insufficient in drifting but for the quick kicks and S's, you don't need monster power at all.......

P.s - Yes, he was being an idiot in the vid though! Getting sideways at an intersection is potentially deadly and you could've lost it on that small road where the truck/suv pulled out. :no: I used to do the same stupid shit but hopefully it doesn't take a totalled E36 for you to realize how ghey that is.... :no:

speedminded
01-23-2007, 09:31 PM
my car sounds better through the tunnel at RA :tongue:

Holding the "skidpad" drift wasn't bad at all...i've seen far worse by dozens of people with experience on skidpads.

PSINXS
01-23-2007, 09:42 PM
oh god of drifting what is the magic HP number for drifting? I dont think you even know what PROPER drifting is. You dont need 400 lb/ft to drift. You need TECHNIQUE and SKILL. More power with no technique you just spin out faster. I believe the reason the D1 cars are built fast or for the entertainment and show purpose. who wants to see 200hp cars drifting like you do at your local practices? PPL want speed and they build the cars for that purpose.

I listen to techno/trance and talk like i'm black because i am black. problem?

koukis14
01-23-2007, 09:55 PM
I listen to techno/trance and talk like i'm black because i am black. problem?

The kid in the video is white, that shit annoys the hell out of me. And techno is gay mindless music for gay mindless people. Techno music is like working in a factory, boring and repetitive. problem?

koukis14
01-23-2007, 09:56 PM
Not trying to envoke a bitchfest but you definately don't need a 200-100000hp car to drift! Hell, most D1 drivers admit that in some of their video's. Now a 500hp car (well screw hp), a nice torquey engine with a nice rev limiter and gear ratios help out a ton, especially in the higher numbers (300+hp & TQ). D1 drivers would need a built motor because the cars they perform, practice, compete in get beat on constantly. Also, some of the tracks they drift on call for a high HP/TQ car to get the wheels to spin at the speeds they're going. That's when I think a 140rwhp Celica GTS would be insufficient in drifting but for the quick kicks and S's, you don't need monster power at all.......

P.s - Yes, he was being an idiot in the vid though! Getting sideways at an intersection is potentially deadly and you could've lost it on that small road where the truck/suv pulled out. :no: I used to do the same stupid shit but hopefully it doesn't take a totalled E36 for you to realize how ghey that is.... :no:

I withdraw my statement a car as light as an 86 Corolla, or old celica gts can drift fine with the proper setup.

PSINXS
01-23-2007, 09:59 PM
The kid in the video is white, that shit annoys the hell out of me. And techno is gay mindless music for gay mindless people. Techno music is like working in a factory, boring and repetitive. problem?
your view of Techno is an OPINION, which doesn't matter to anyone.

now back to the douchebaggery in this thread.

BimmerMan
01-23-2007, 10:06 PM
the reason you see hihp in D1 is because they're doing drifts at 50-70MPH drifts INSANE! if you're out in a parking lot just to have fun who cares how much power you have or what kind of technique you're using!! it's fun and practice. However Public roads.... yeah I gotta agree Stupid. But i've been in open parking lots doing it for fun. It's not like you can just go to driftland and practice when you feel like it. As for music everyone has their taste so quit being such a dick in the mud.

khan351
01-23-2007, 11:14 PM
nice video, i looking into getting an e36 m3

bigdare23
01-23-2007, 11:19 PM
WOW you can power slide out of your parents gated community while its wet, then drift when its wet because your car does not have the balls to do it while its dry. Apparently you later drive fast down a small curvy road and almost lose it but I did not get that far, the techno music was giving me a headache. Not if but when you inevitably wreck your poser mobile....or should I call it a tool box? Will your parents buy you a new one??

LOL

joesblk_teg
01-23-2007, 11:27 PM
now thats not the most played out song, if it were sand storm it would be, but as for the vid not to bad just be careful your car can spin out easier then you think. and for the drifting i can get my miata sideways and hold it for a sec or so and i dont even have lsd so i think power isnt an issue here.

koukis14
01-23-2007, 11:57 PM
and for the drifting i can get my miata sideways and hold it for a sec or so and i dont even have lsd so i think power isnt an issue here.

Not trying to start shit but that is not drifting.

JB Dinan3
01-24-2007, 01:25 AM
I believe Andy Sapp is one of the best...Bmw's have been drifting competitively for years. just because you expect im some spoikled little rich kid, ur wrong. and i belive my car has umm, just about as much work as andy's 325... intake, mass air, throttle boddy, headers, exhaust, stage 3 software, m3 fuel pump, injectors... hmm... not so cheap when u get it all new with your hard earned money. anyways... haters will be haters, i didnt come on this site judging anybody.. uve all drifted in the rain, i just taped mine for shits and gigles..

JB Dinan3
01-24-2007, 01:28 AM
and i hate that fuckin song too!!!!!!!!so shutup!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol some people love that fucking shit i dont know why!!!!!!!!!!!!! it did get viewed 300 times within 24 hrs..and alot of people like it..so ask them about the damn music, and yes i am white...

JB Dinan3
01-24-2007, 01:32 AM
if you wanna see my drift in the dry....thats not really a big deal, you can replace tires, my chassis is reinforced, all the bushings are done, LSD, what more do u want?? im getting better being ive been practicing for months and those vids are old. t... i could care less, im enjoying my car more then ull ever imagine..i dont just "drift" either...lol..

Jin
01-24-2007, 11:36 AM
Nothing against you or your car or your video, only your front "German" plate.

Its not an M nor a CSL.

JB Dinan3
01-24-2007, 06:57 PM
the M stands for munich... which every bmw has... and CSL stands for coupe sport lightweight... which my car is stripped, and a coupe, with csl parts... that being the reason for the custom plate.

On_Her_Face
01-24-2007, 08:00 PM
bmw = cool

most owners = cock suckers

"he beat me in the straight but i would of had him in the turns" my favorite fucking rice excuse or whatever some of yall say

this post does not apply to ALL bmw owners, but ok vid, dumb song.. nice car, hopefully ur not the normal bimmer prick.

toysup
01-25-2007, 12:51 PM
the M stands for munich... which every bmw has... and CSL stands for coupe sport lightweight... which my car is stripped, and a coupe, with csl parts... that being the reason for the custom plate.
it M for motorsports. BMW=Bavarian Motor Works

Dudeman
01-25-2007, 01:13 PM

that statement makes you....A FUCKING RETARD! munich how the hell does that make sense? if that makes sense what the hell do you think B and W mean? you stripped a BMW? do you professionally race it? if not its not going to make a big fucking differance other than depreciate the value of the car, make it less comfortable, and make you look more like a ricer with a fancy BMW. as stated earlier BMW means Bavarian Motor Works. Possibly you should learn about your car before you pay other people to mod it for you, because i know you didnt do it yourself if you dont even know the most basic knowledge of your car. your statements alone make you look like a spoiled rich kid, coupled with the video you look like a spoiled rich kid that also happens to be an idiot.

Here is some history for you HISTORY (http://www.bmwworld.com/bmw/history/index.htm) it literally took 10 seconds in google to find that. Also being stupid is a choice stupid people make.

ct9a gsr
01-25-2007, 01:14 PM
The camera you're using sucks. =[

The video editing is mediocre... the video and audio track don't interact with each other at all...

Meh... the video didn't have much entertainment factor either. Backyard amateur dorifto videos are a dime a dozen. =[

Jin
01-25-2007, 01:22 PM

///M stands for Motorsport. ///M being the Motorsporting "brand" if you will from BMW. Not "Munich" despite all M's were made in Munich. Your 3 was not made in Munich.

Having CSL characteristics does not mean you have a CSL.

Your missing a lot of key things like a 3.23 rear end to name one along with a laundry list of others. Your also missing about half a liter under the hood along with 100 horsepower. CSL's also only came in Alpine White III. Having a e46 CSL replica front bumper doesnt make you a CSL.

If i have an LS Integra with an ITR front lip does that make it an ITR? If i had ITR badging all over it would I get flamed as rice? Prolly.

That plate is Sauerkraut aka German Rice.

Dudeman
01-25-2007, 01:24 PM
///M stands for Motorsport. ///M being the Motorsporting "brand" if you will from BMW. Not "Munich" despite all M's were made in Munich. Your 3 was not made in Munich.

Your missing a lot of key things like a 3.23 rear end to name one along with a laundry list of others. Your also missing about half a liter under the hood along with 100 horsepower. CSL's also only came in Alpine White III. Having a e46 CSL replica front bumper doesnt make you a CSL.

If i have an LS Integra with an ITR front lip does that make it an ITR? If i had ITR badging all over it would I get flamed as rice? Prolly.

:goodjob:

Jin
01-25-2007, 01:29 PM
bmw = cool

most owners = cock suckers

"he beat me in the straight but i would of had him in the turns" my favorite fucking rice excuse or whatever some of yall say

this post does not apply to ALL bmw owners, but ok vid, dumb song.. nice car, hopefully ur not the normal bimmer prick.

+1 for you lol. well said.

Thats why i quit tinkering with Bimmers.

16 year olds get the car and end up thinking theyre Pablo Montoya but don't know anything about the history, workmanship, and thought that went into building that car.

Yes all Bimmer owners are douches, take it from me.

that statement makes you....A FUCKING RETARD! munich how the hell does that make sense? if that makes sense what the hell do you think B and W mean? you stripped a BMW? do you professionally race it? if not its not going to make a big fucking differance other than depreciate the value of the car, make it less comfortable, and make you look more like a ricer with a fancy BMW. as stated earlier BMW means Bavarian Motor Works. Possibly you should learn about your car before you pay other people to mod it for you, because i know you didnt do it yourself if you dont even know the most basic knowledge of your car. your statements alone make you look like a spoiled rich kid, coupled with the video you look like a spoiled rich kid that also happens to be an idiot.

Here is some history for you HISTORY (http://www.bmwworld.com/bmw/history/index.htm) it literally took 10 seconds in google to find that. Also being stupid is a choice stupid people make.

+1 :)

Dudeman
01-25-2007, 01:33 PM
+1 for you lol. well said.

Thats why i quit tinkering with Bimmers.

16 year olds get the car and end up thinking theyre Pablo Montoya but don't know anything about the history, workmanship, and thought that went into building that car.

Yes all Bimmer owners are douches, take it from me.

+1 :)

truth i only know of 3 BMW owners.rich kids,old people, and germans.

AnthonyF
01-25-2007, 04:39 PM
techno and BMW=gaye

AnthonyF
01-25-2007, 04:44 PM

+fucking1 damn!!!!!!:smileowne

live~sideway
01-25-2007, 08:12 PM
all ive got to say is fuck all of you pricks that say all bmw owners are douch bags. 4.0 do i say you must be a redneck for driving a mustang no. im not a douche bag i got the car when i turned 16 as a gift and it to me is a piece of shit but it was free and faster than stock hondas and shit like that. you can say alot are pricks cause alot are but you cant say all. I AM A BMW OWNER AND MY CAR NOT THE COOLEST CAR IN THE WORLD BUT IT IS STILL A GOOD CAR.

sina518
01-25-2007, 08:21 PM
You dont drive an M just an M wanna be. your car is not csl just the bumper is front bumper.all that dinan shit you have on your car i hope it came with your car when you bought it because if you paid for a bunch of dinan shit to be put on your e36 your a fucking dip shit and all the guys at the dealer ship were laughing as you drove away. Dinan is just some overpriced factory shit. although i do like the intakes and i do own one but thats it. i got it for free anyways. and it is understood that you want to be a profesional drifter and andy sapp is your hero. but you are no andy sapp and never will be practice your shit somewhere other then the public roads. one day you will be able to slid your car in dry weather. any one can slide in the rain. i can slide my dads accord in the rain. dont make a video of what your tryn to do make a video of what you can do. or your gonna get a bunch of ppl making fun of you not hating.... and please stop with the cockyness. Your making ppl think that everyone on here that drive a BMW like myself acts the way you do. when in reallity your just some punk ass 17 year old kid with parents that got some money. and bought you a BMW for your first car so now you think your hot shit...

live~sideway
01-25-2007, 08:29 PM
and please stop with the cockyness. Your making ppl think that everyone on here that drive a BMW like myself acts the way you do.

thank you:goodjob: +1

Jin
01-25-2007, 08:45 PM
all ive got to say is fuck all of you pricks that say all bmw owners are douch bags. 4.0 do i say you must be a redneck for driving a mustang no. im not a douche bag i got the car when i turned 16 as a gift and it to me is a piece of shit but it was free and faster than stock hondas and shit like that. you can say alot are pricks cause alot are but you cant say all. I AM A BMW OWNER AND MY CAR NOT THE COOLEST CAR IN THE WORLD BUT IT IS STILL A GOOD CAR.

My first car was a 325i when i was 16. Yes my dad bought it for me.

Don't take it the wrong way Sideway. I think he was kind of generalizing the BMW drivers and I agree with him. MOST BMW drivers are douches. There are some cool Bimmer owners. I still consider myself a BMW driver due to the fact that I poured my heart and soul into my e36 M when it was still breathing.

Jin
01-25-2007, 08:50 PM
You dont drive an M just an M wanna be. your car is not csl just the bumper is front bumper.all that dinan shit you have on your car i hope it came with your car when you bought it because if you paid for a bunch of dinan shit to be put on your e36 your a fucking dip shit and all the guys at the dealer ship were laughing as you drove away. Dinan is just some overpriced factory shit. although i do like the intakes and i do own one but thats it. i got it for free anyways. and it is understood that you want to be a profesional drifter and andy sapp is your hero. but you are no andy sapp and never will be practice your shit somewhere other then the public roads. one day you will be able to slid your car in dry weather. any one can slide in the rain. i can slide my dads accord in the rain. dont make a video of what your tryn to do make a video of what you can do. or your gonna get a bunch of ppl making fun of you not hating.... and please stop with the cockyness. Your making ppl think that everyone on here that drive a BMW like myself acts the way you do. when in reallity your just some punk ass 17 year old kid with parents that got some money. and bought you a BMW for your first car so now you think your hot shit...

+1 for that. I agree that Dinan shit is sooo overpriced for pretty much nothing.

My bimmers had mostly AATuning, UUC, and Conforti stuff on it.

But yeah Dinans 3.5 Carbon Fiber intake thats no longer in production was pretty bad ass and probably the only Dinan part I'd put on my car.

Dinan was made for youre typical old rich white guy. You pay top dollar for imaginary horsepower.

live~sideway
01-25-2007, 08:53 PM
My first car was a 325i when i was 16. Yes my dad bought it for me.

Don't take it the wrong way Sideway. I think he was kind of generalizing the BMW drivers and I agree with him. MOST BMW drivers are douches. There are some cool Bimmer owners. I still consider myself a BMW driver due to the fact that I poured my heart and soul into my e36 M when it was still breathing.

its cool man im just checking you know cause people keep throwing ALL out there alot and i dont consider myself a prick. so ill put it this way rich people that waste money on on rims and kits and dinan parts that do nothing for bmws are pricks. bmws are not hot shit unless you make them that way.

DinanM3atl
01-25-2007, 08:54 PM
damnit this guy is ruining my name... DinanM3atl...

he got dinan3atl

DinanM3atl
01-25-2007, 08:54 PM
Pwnage here....

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102467

PLEASE GO HERE... Pure Pwnage in my last post...

DinanM3atl
01-25-2007, 08:56 PM

Really did they come from the E36 M3 CSL?

live~sideway
01-25-2007, 09:00 PM
Pwnage here....

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102467

PLEASE GO HERE... Pure Pwnage in my last post...

you just ripped him a new one. lmfao:lmfao:

DinanM3atl
01-25-2007, 09:08 PM
+1 for that. I agree that Dinan shit is sooo overpriced for pretty much nothing.

My bimmers had mostly AATuning, UUC, and Conforti stuff on it.

But yeah Dinans 3.5 Carbon Fiber intake thats no longer in production was pretty bad ass and probably the only Dinan part I'd put on my car.

Dinan was made for youre typical old rich white guy. You pay top dollar for imaginary horsepower.

I hate to tell you...but you are wrong... completely wrong. The usually dinan haters are those that cannot afford it.

Their suspension is weak but they make the only working CAI. They make 1 of 2 BBTB. Their software is not tuned to the very limits but that is ok. Their parts are exceptional in quality and performance. UUC has HIGH failure rates on their parts. Rear Lower camber arms snap, their original Tranny mounts tear. Their exhaust fall apart. Their new RSC exhaust is crap and drones more than the B&B Tri-Flo.

The new aluminum 3.5" intake works perfectly fine. Don't hate man...

Let me guess... you have not driven a Dinan S3 M5 have you? Or heard their plans... errr will be released E60 M5 stroker motor?

JB Dinan3
01-25-2007, 10:35 PM
As far as the dinan parts go, i installed them all myself... i also didnt pay "list" for any of them... (thanks to Colin). i agree there are better parts for less... i didnt put any dinan parts on my e30. although.... i wanted a dinan3 and i wasnt gonna bullshit my way through it...i got my 10 points and that was all the money i was gonna waste on dinan parts...

JB Dinan3
01-25-2007, 10:37 PM
as for that e60 m5... i actually met the guy with 00001 he bought last october... silver and the tag reads V10 M5... it has exhaust and some other mods and boy it sounds goood :). cant wait for the s3 package... i got a chance to test drive the s3 m3 when it was at global... muy bien.

DinanM3atl
01-25-2007, 10:42 PM
As far as the dinan parts go, i installed them all myself... i also didnt pay "list" for any of them... (thanks to Colin). i agree there are better parts for less... i didnt put any dinan parts on my e30. although.... i wanted a dinan3 and i wasnt gonna bullshit my way through it...i got my 10 points and that was all the money i was gonna waste on dinan parts...

Ok awesome... but you didn't pay list buty ou listed that you paid 475 for a 299 rear shock brace...

JB Dinan3
01-25-2007, 10:47 PM
i like balls in my face. and my car is super gay. and all that dinan shit really sucks but ii got suckerd into buying it so now im stuck with it.

Jin
01-25-2007, 11:00 PM
I hate to tell you...but you are wrong... completely wrong. The usually dinan haters are those that cannot afford it.

Their suspension is weak but they make the only working CAI. They make 1 of 2 BBTB. Their software is not tuned to the very limits but that is ok. Their parts are exceptional in quality and performance. UUC has HIGH failure rates on their parts. Rear Lower camber arms snap, their original Tranny mounts tear. Their exhaust fall apart. Their new RSC exhaust is crap and drones more than the B&B Tri-Flo.

The new aluminum 3.5" intake works perfectly fine. Don't hate man...

Let me guess... you have not driven a Dinan S3 M5 have you? Or heard their plans... errr will be released E60 M5 stroker motor?

Apparently youve never rode in an AA e46 M3. I actually rode in an e46 s3 dinan. quite impressive. Maybe i worded my paragraph wrong. I believe there are products out there that will do what Dinan does if not whats better than Dinan. Dinan is quality though but not my style. Havent had the pleasure of riding in an s3 m5. my friends arent that rich.

No complaints from me about the UUC exhausts. Also had the pulleys on and never 1 problem. But I had a System U. I couldnt tell ya about their new stuff.

"The usually dinan haters are those that cannot afford it." is a typical rich kid BMW owners response. "i have money and you dont so i have to flaunt that rear badge like is a Louis Vuitton"

I can guarantee you that if we both had 2000 dollars and you bought all dinan crap and i bought UUC/AA stuff my car would outperform hands down.

Whats insane is what people are paying for Dinan badges on fleabay. Damn posers.

Deaf Pimp
01-25-2007, 11:12 PM
Dude this video sucked.

Jin
01-25-2007, 11:24 PM
By the way JB, I hope you dont think I'm dissing you or your video. I personally think your car is clean as hell for a 92-early 94 e36. I just dont like that front plate, its misleading.

I liked the whole bit around that cul-de-sac or whatever its called.

ShooterMcGavin
01-25-2007, 11:30 PM
Someone please tell me what happens in this video? I had to stop watching, the music made me feel like i was in a trashy european gay bar
no wai! i would think u would've felt right at home :lmao:

ShooterMcGavin
01-25-2007, 11:30 PM
i guess i didn't get the memo but i suppose doing donuts became the cool and in thing to do again in '07? :thinking:

ShooterMcGavin
01-25-2007, 11:36 PM
bwahahahahahahahahaha, repped :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
01-25-2007, 11:39 PM
bmw from mommy and daddy - check
holier than thou attitude - check

goodjob man, u'll be a bonafide bimmer prick in no time at this pace :goodjob:

DinanM3atl
01-25-2007, 11:41 PM
Apparently youve never rode in an AA e46 M3. I actually rode in an e46 s3 dinan. quite impressive. Maybe i worded my paragraph wrong. I believe there are products out there that will do what Dinan does if not whats better than Dinan. Dinan is quality though but not my style. Havent had the pleasure of riding in an s3 m5. my friends arent that rich.

No complaints from me about the UUC exhausts. Also had the pulleys on and never 1 problem. But I had a System U. I couldnt tell ya about their new stuff.

"The usually dinan haters are those that cannot afford it." is a typical rich kid BMW owners response. "i have money and you dont so i have to flaunt that rear badge like is a Louis Vuitton"

I can guarantee you that if we both had 2000 dollars and you bought all dinan crap and i bought UUC/AA stuff my car would outperform hands down.

Whats insane is what people are paying for Dinan badges on fleabay. Damn posers.

I am not some rich kid. I paid for all my mods myself. But sadly most people that bash it is because they cannot afford it...

Do not want to argue with you because it is pointless...

I have not ridden in an AA e46 m3... but I will tell you this the dinan e46 s3 m3 will guaranteed last longer.. might lose in a race but it will last longer.

JB Dinan3
01-25-2007, 11:45 PM
thats cool man... iwasnt tryin to argue, or get "dissed" or ripped... i was trying to promote some shit... represent for my people... thats all... i can tell u that e46 was nuts... warranty that nasty of a car?!?!?!? great.

Professor
01-26-2007, 12:10 AM
BMW's rippin' a new one for you yuppies. HAR. +1 bitch!

tubby
01-26-2007, 12:46 AM
wow all of u fuckers are compleet peaces of shit all this man was trying to do was share a decent vidio of him fucking around, everything in tat vidio was him bullshiting around, in the rain we randomanley drove someware ware we recorded it. it wasent like we hired a cast and camera crew fuck man anyone who said anything about someoes sexaul prefence well u a fucking fagot, how does someones car or vidio declar there prefrence? hun fuck all u people. and jrok u should just delete ur acount because everthing u said about tease people was true! haters this shit will never end, even in the forsale post people feel the need to talk so much shit apon someone for wat? they were just trying to sell a car, all u did was try to put a vidio togother that wasent just some lil fucker in his moms old civic tring to race mustangs. FUCK ALL THE HATERS!
jrok holla

JB Dinan3
01-26-2007, 12:58 AM
ahhh finally!!!!!!! someone who knows My car and Myself... thank you tubby.. hahaha

Dominic49
01-26-2007, 03:39 AM
met you at a stop light on 92... clean car and shit... probbly faster than my e30... in a straight line...

HalfBaked
01-26-2007, 05:13 AM
So the only person who is defending you is someone who didn't speak a word of English...

Queer ass video.

Queer ass thread, bunch of people just going "Apparently you haven't been in a blah blah blah."

Judging from the cock slinging from BMW owners, I'd say apparently none of ya'll have been in a pussy before.

HalfBaked
01-26-2007, 05:16 AM
wow all of u fuckers are compleet peaces of shit all this man was trying to do was share a decent vidio of him fucking around, everything in tat vidio was him bullshiting around, in the rain we randomanley drove someware ware we recorded it. it wasent like we hired a cast and camera crew fuck man anyone who said anything about someoes sexaul prefence well u a fucking fagot, how does someones car or vidio declar there prefrence? hun fuck all u people. and jrok u should just delete ur acount because everthing u said about tease people was true! haters this shit will never end, even in the forsale post people feel the need to talk so much shit apon someone for wat? they were just trying to sell a car, all u did was try to put a vidio togother that wasent just some lil fucker in his moms old civic tring to race mustangs. FUCK ALL THE HATERS!
jrok holla

Mr. Tubby, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you negative rep points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Jin
01-26-2007, 08:42 AM
Mr. Tubby, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you negative rep points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

OMG LIRL. Intellectual ownage. +1

On_Her_Face
01-26-2007, 08:47 AM
hey sideways notice i said "MOST" bimmer owners, i knew a few cool guys, most are dicks and obsessed with their cars being "ultimate"

no doubt they are great cars, a little pricey, but still good cars

halfbaked... good kill :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
01-26-2007, 08:51 AM
glad i didn't read that shit before i had to take my test yesterday, shit would've stupified me for sure :yes: in fact i don't know how i'm going to make it through the rest of the workday now, think i'm gonna go walk into a wall, repeatedly :goodjob:

Sport1.3
01-26-2007, 09:03 AM
no wai! i would think u would've felt right at home :lmao:

:lmfao: ....nah, im not much for the european ones

AnthonyF
01-26-2007, 09:18 AM

I'm not saying all them are douches. I am saying he is, and generally most are..but at the same time that claim can go for any car lover, Ford has plenty of assholes who think the 4.6 is tha shizzznit. Vette owners think a 5.7 for 50g's can woop a viper and everything else on the planet, ricers act like the louder it is the faster it is, etc... the list goes on and on.

so, all in all, every category of car owner has it assholes. the bad part about is, they are the ones getting noticed, not the nice, normal, conservative people like yourself, dinan3atl, and many many more.

On_Her_Face
01-26-2007, 11:40 AM
I'm not saying all them are douches. I am saying he is, and generally most are..but at the same time that claim can go for any car lover, Ford has plenty of assholes who think the 4.6 is tha shizzznit. Vette owners think a 5.7 for 50g's can woop a viper and everything else on the planet, ricers act like the louder it is the faster it is, etc... the list goes on and on.

so, all in all, every category of car owner has it assholes. the bad part about is, they are the ones getting noticed, not the nice, normal, conservative people like yourself, dinan3atl, and many many more.

5.7 is wrong and the 6.0 could beat a viper

with a s/c or that sts TT

but not stock :cry:

AnthonyF
01-26-2007, 11:59 AM
5.7 is wrong and the 6.0 could beat a viper

with a s/c or that sts TT

but not stock :cry:

thank god. i was about to snap until i read the bottom of it. are u in school?

On_Her_Face
01-26-2007, 12:25 PM
thank god. i was about to snap until i read the bottom of it. are u in school?

hah ya i am

live~sideway
01-26-2007, 12:54 PM

lol you robbed that from billy madison

HalfBaked
01-26-2007, 12:57 PM
lol you robbed that from billy madison
No shit.

But I modified it for the thread.

ShooterMcGavin
01-26-2007, 12:59 PM
adaptation ftw? :D

Dudeman
01-26-2007, 01:42 PM

ill take billy madison quotes for 1000 mr trebek.

HalfBaked
01-26-2007, 01:43 PM
ill take billy madison quotes for 1000 mr trebek.
I'll take repost for 2000.

OHH ITS THE DAILY DOUBLE!

ShooterMcGavin
01-26-2007, 01:53 PM
lol, u gonna make it a TRUE daily double matt???

HalfBaked
01-26-2007, 01:56 PM
lol, u gonna make it a TRUE daily double matt???
You know it.

GO BIG OR GO HOME!

On_Her_Face
01-26-2007, 10:28 PM
really mutherfucker? hun look here is the difrence between me and u, u are a fucking bitch and hide behind ur fucking computer and talk the most shit ever. do sum mother fucker!! i mean u all big and bad, who the fuck are u? i mean u can just take ur fucking nurdass on bitch. im done here mods need to lock and delete this thred. full of birdshit eating fagots! fuck all of u! and have a hored day fuckboys. :taun: :taun: :taun:

i love english! :lmfao:

DinanM3atl
01-27-2007, 12:00 AM
I cannot understand what he is typing...

1 time I kept up with a C5 Z06 vette at Road Atlanta... then we hit the back straight and I pulled my binoculars out :)

rofls

koukis14
01-27-2007, 12:32 AM
really mutherfucker? hun look here is the difrence between me and u, u are a fucking bitch and hide behind ur fucking computer and talk the most shit ever. do sum mother fucker!! i mean u all big and bad, who the fuck are u? i mean u can just take ur fucking nurdass on bitch. im done here mods need to lock and delete this thred. full of birdshit eating fagots! fuck all of u! and have a hored day fuckboys. :taun: :taun: :taun:

Dude where are you from??

tubby
01-27-2007, 12:12 PM
ur moms ass ^^

HalfBaked
01-27-2007, 12:36 PM
ur moms ass ^^
So you're a piece of shit....

Makes sense.

Benefit
01-27-2007, 01:46 PM
IFord has plenty of assholes who think the 4.6 is tha shizzznit. Vette owners think a 5.7 for 50g's can woop a viper and everything else on the planet, ricers act like the louder it is the faster it is, etc... the list goes on and on.

hey what do the 240 owners act like

On_Her_Face
01-27-2007, 01:51 PM
hey what do the 240 owners act like

i couldnt come up with anything good for 240 owners, best thing i got, which is very bad, is that they think they are all jdm

Benefit
01-27-2007, 01:55 PM
lol...