PDA

View Full Version : thiefs

ruffriderGA
01-22-2007, 06:59 PM
I have the worst luck with crap getting stolen out of my cars, and i lock my car everytime i get out of it

2 months ago, i had an amp and 2 subs and a nice box stolen from my suburban, it was locked in my driveway.

this week i dropped my accord off at the paint shop, locked my ipod, itrip, car charger, case, all that shit in the glovebox because i thought it would be okay LOCKED in the glovebox. shit was gone when i got the car back.

I had my craftsman toolbox ($450) and all my tools (honestly could have been thousands of dollars of tools, i added to it over a few years) stolen from my dad's shop a couple months ago

is there any way to get any of this shit claimed on insurance?

koukis14
01-22-2007, 07:02 PM
If you have receipts for all you shit your can insurance might cover it. Also the paint shops liability insurance might covor it.

TeeJay
01-22-2007, 09:59 PM
thieves. not theifs.

Hulud
01-22-2007, 10:09 PM
thieves. not theifs.
:stupid:

Echonova
01-22-2007, 10:14 PM
As far as the shop goes, there's probally a disclaimer that they are not responsible for personal items left in the car. They are a shop not a guarded safe deposit box. Still sucks, we need to go back to pubilc hangings for thieves.

koukis14
01-22-2007, 10:18 PM
As far as the shop goes, there's probally a disclaimer that they are not responsible for personal items left in the car. They are a shop not a guarded safe deposit box. Still sucks, we need to go back to pubilc hangings for thieves.

No just cut thier fucking hands off and then dunk thier bloody stumps in hot wax to keep then from bleeding to death.

Ed
01-22-2007, 10:23 PM
goods inside the vehicle are not covered by your auto policy, like someone said, the shop probably has a disclaimer that anything left inside the vehicle is not under their care. you should never leave shit inside your car when its at a shop anyway... you need to have a policy to cover those specific goods... sorry for your losses.

HEATON
01-23-2007, 07:47 AM
Don't most people learn from their mistakes??..lol

ahmonrah
01-23-2007, 10:53 AM
No just cut thier fucking hands off and then dunk thier bloody stumps in hot wax to keep then from bleeding to death.damn that sounds like a good idea....but putting hand cuffs on them to keep them from running away will be pointless after you cut the hands off....so you wont be able to dip the stumps in wax

The Green Monster
01-23-2007, 10:56 AM
Don't most people learn from their mistakes??..lol

lmao :werd:

and Ahmon...zipties around the ankles then running isn't an issue period lol:goodjob:

HvyArms
01-23-2007, 11:00 AM
What happened to a good old fashioned bullet in the back?

StupidBikerBoy
01-23-2007, 06:39 PM
If your dads shop is part of his house, the toolbox should be covered under homeowners ins.

As far as the paint shop, If it was on thier property they possibly can be held liable. If they are not willing to help out any, then I would get the police involved with it. They may know, or find out, something you dont.

koukis14
01-23-2007, 07:29 PM
damn that sounds like a good idea....but putting hand cuffs on them to keep them from running away will be pointless after you cut the hands off....so you wont be able to dip the stumps in wax

No no prison or arrest just cut thier hands off like they did a long time ago. They can't steal anything else without hands. If you steal you lose your hands, if you rape your lose your dick, if you murder you lose your head.

00CelicaGT
01-23-2007, 07:50 PM
if i were u i wouldn't buy anything for the rest of my life cuz u just have worst luck ever. did u used to steal when u were younger or something cuz it just dont make sense how ur shit just keeps getting stolen. But homeowners ins. should cover the tools if the shop was on ur dads house property.

PS. I believe there are companies that offer insurance for tools.

Driftk1d350z
01-24-2007, 12:09 PM
No just cut thier fucking hands off and then dunk thier bloody stumps in hot wax to keep then from bleeding to death.

FTMFW!