PDA

View Full Version : Misc How fucked up HIP HOP is

Julio
01-22-2007, 05:39 PM
Check out this list....
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/charts/chart_display.jsp?g=Albums&f=Top+R%26B%2FHip-Hop+Albums

Bullshit music already gone Plat..

While Jeezy and NAS are still gold... Even thought both Jeezy and NAS album came out 5 weeks before AKON..

AKON? HIP HOP? WTF !!! OK.. HE HAS A COUPLE OF HOT SONGS.. BUT THATS NOT FUCKING HIP HOP??!?!?!? THATS BULLSHIT BABY MAKING MUSIC!!!!!

IM NOT A JEEZY FAN .. BUT JEEZY'S ALBUM IS WAY BETTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR THEN AKON. WTF!

AND IF YOU HAVENT LISTEN TO THE GHOSTFACE KILLA CD.. YOU HAVENT HEARD SHIT YET! IS FIRE...AND HE GOT SCREWED... HOT ALBUM.

IF THIS IS WHAT THE MOTHERFUCKING GROUPIES CALL HIP HOP... FUCK HIP HOP....

Bballjamal
01-22-2007, 05:43 PM
Bullshit baby making music? Atleast rip on an artist once you take a good listen to all his cd's! I'm not saying Akon is hot shit but I'm not completely barring him from hip-hop just because he doesn't make 80's-90's style rap......

Not knocking your reaction though! There are some better guys on the bottom of the billboard...

Also, sadly, I think Akons cd is better than "The Inspiration".......Jeezy needs something different imo lol!

con
01-22-2007, 05:46 PM
from my adventures I've learned that a lot of females are digging Akon as well as other buyers outside of the urban ghetto music market.......

even my Liberian stepdad got the album :lmfao:

Julio
01-22-2007, 05:47 PM
Bullshit baby making music? Atleast rip on an artist once you take a good listen to his entire cd! I'm not saying Akon is hot shit but I'm not completely barring him from hip-hop just because he doesn't make 80's-90's style rap......

dude.. AKON's CD is garbage... 1st 5 songs... decent.. the rest garbage...
AKON is not HIP HOP... sorry. I've been listening to AKON for a long timmmeeeee... he sucked even when he was undeground...
Shit is wack.

Do not compare shit to vaseline... ;)

Julio
01-22-2007, 05:47 PM
from my adventures I've learned that a lot of females are digging Akon as well as other buyers outside of the urban ghetto music market.......

even my Liberian stepdad got the album :lmfao:

bhwhahaha .. you are correct man... Chicks love his music... AND YES BABY MAKING MUSIC.

Bballjamal
01-22-2007, 05:48 PM
lol! I feel ya! But that's how I saw The Inspiration......

only 3-4 songs I ripped off the cd for the Ipod :no:

Julio
01-22-2007, 05:48 PM
AKON's should be in the same GENRE as backstreet boys and NSYNC.

quickdodgeŽ
01-22-2007, 05:53 PM
^^^ Agreed! Akon is not hiphop just because he has a couple of collabos with hiphop artists. Later, QD.

man
01-22-2007, 06:06 PM
"Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums"

JackMaster
01-23-2007, 03:31 AM
Check out this list....
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/charts/chart_display.jsp?g=Albums&f=Top+R%26B%2FHip-Hop+Albums

Bullshit music already gone Plat..

While Jeezy and NAS are still gold... Even thought both Jeezy and NAS album came out 5 weeks before AKON..

AKON? HIP HOP? WTF !!! OK.. HE HAS A COUPLE OF HOT SONGS.. BUT THATS NOT FUCKING HIP HOP??!?!?!? THATS BULLSHIT BABY MAKING MUSIC!!!!!

IM NOT A JEEZY FAN .. BUT JEEZY'S ALBUM IS WAY BETTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR THEN AKON. WTF!

AND IF YOU HAVENT LISTEN TO THE GHOSTFACE KILLA CD.. YOU HAVENT HEARD SHIT YET! IS FIRE...AND HE GOT SCREWED... HOT ALBUM.

IF THIS IS WHAT THE MOTHERFUCKING GROUPIES CALL HIP HOP... FUCK HIP HOP....

sorry to burst your bubble... New Nas CD is mediocre at best. Too much filler music... Hip Hop is Dead is not even in the same league as Illmatic, Stillmatic or God's Son... And if you thought the new GFK is fire, youre dumb. Most garbage album of all time by GFK... if you didnt know, the whole More Fish album is throw away songs from Pretty Toney and Fishscale. That whole album was a throwaway album so he can hurry up and get out of his deal with Def Jam.

The Ninja
01-23-2007, 05:36 AM
Its the white folk buyin all of akon shit cuz he makes those 95.5 joints.

ShooterMcGavin
01-23-2007, 10:47 AM
diff strokes for diff folks man :dunno:

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 10:55 AM
akon is r&b not hip hop, but they seem to put the 2 genres togeather.

Sammich
01-23-2007, 10:59 AM
it does say top hip hop AND r&b...

anyway, im goin to cop that robin thicke joint and ditto on jeezy..fire

PhAtBoYMr2
01-23-2007, 11:04 AM
it does say top hip hop AND r&b...

anyway, im goin to cop that robin thicke joint and ditto on jeezy..fire

I already got it son, its aight.

Tasuki_Civic
01-23-2007, 11:08 AM
Bullshit baby making music? Atleast rip on an artist once you take a good listen to all his cd's! I'm not saying Akon is hot shit but I'm not completely barring him from hip-hop just because he doesn't make 80's-90's style rap......

Not knocking your reaction though! There are some better guys on the bottom of the billboard...

Also, sadly, I think Akons cd is better than "The Inspiration".......Jeezy needs something different imo lol!

FUK IT I .......KNOCK YOUR REACTION!!!! :D NAH lol honestly i agree with Bball he has a point

uproot
01-23-2007, 11:09 AM
can't base much off billboard charts

it's mostly full of bs anyway

Sammich
01-23-2007, 11:12 AM
I already got it son, its aight.

is it burn worthy or get the real thing worthy...i kno that single is da shiz

hybrid90accord
01-23-2007, 11:44 AM
Akon album isnt that bad to me i actually like it. Is it hip hop no but its good music. i try to keep my self as open to all type and styles of music i try not to limit my self to only hip hop and only bang bang, trap this trap that, selling keys of white, type of music because their more to talk about in music besides that.

NAG2I
01-23-2007, 04:31 PM
your right akon isn't hip hop not a one bit
i personally dont like him but i wouldn't bash you if you did
GFk new cd sounds pretty good from what i have heard
i thought lupe's, and mos def's new cd's were tight and im looking forward to talib kweli's.

Julio
01-23-2007, 06:10 PM
Akon is fucking POP ... hahahhahahahhaaha =]

Sammich
01-24-2007, 07:59 AM
i thought akon was r&b

DeutscheBAG!
01-24-2007, 08:20 AM
[QUOTE=Julio]AKON is not HIP HOP... QUOTE]

I wish more people would realize this statement!!!

Whitebandit
01-24-2007, 08:27 AM
I think all of its shit...:boohoo: Put some Hank jr. on and be done with it!!:guitar: yea

Sammich
01-24-2007, 08:27 AM
I think all of its shit...:boohoo: Put some Hank jr. on and be done with it!!:guitar: yea

:thinking: IDIOT!!!!!!!!

Whitebandit
01-24-2007, 09:36 AM
:thinking: IDIOT!!!!!!!!

..and this comes from someone that has a piture of pee wee???:goodjob:

Sammich
01-24-2007, 09:38 AM
yep..hank aaron nut rider

Whitebandit
01-24-2007, 09:41 AM
yep..hank aaron nut rider

your a Hank Arron nut rider? Damn..

Sammich
01-24-2007, 09:44 AM
lame n00b go swallow an electric guitar

Greddypacked
01-24-2007, 10:00 AM
bhwhahaha .. you are correct man... Chicks love his music... AND YES BABY MAKING MUSIC.

Like people stated, the urban hip hop croud is not the only one's purchasing his music. Alot of people like this kind of music, for one its not talking smack and beef like alot of hip hop. It's talking about love, clubs, money, the grind, the happy sh!t, so people from all over like this stuff. Alot of people dont care about the beef in rap, i for one dont. Rap is an art, not a degrading battle.

Sammich
01-24-2007, 10:09 AM
Like people stated, the urban hip hop croud is not the only one's purchasing his music. Alot of people like this kind of music, for one its not talking smack and beef like alot of hip hop. It's talking about love, clubs, money, the grind, the happy sh!t, so people from all over like this stuff. Alot of people dont care about the beef in rap, i for one dont. Rap is an art, not a degrading battle.

wrong HIP HOP is an art

rap is/are battle(s):goodjob:

Whitebandit
01-24-2007, 10:30 AM
lame n00b go swallow an electric guitar

Noob..lol.

collins
01-24-2007, 10:41 AM
rap/hip hop has absolutly gone to shit lately. walk it out? do yourealize how stupid that sounds when repeated over and over and ovre and over... etc.... and other songs like that.... makes you really sound like you have an iq of about 37

Sammich
01-24-2007, 10:45 AM
rap/hip hop has absolutly gone to shit lately. walk it out? do yourealize how stupid that sounds when repeated over and over and ovre and over... etc.... and other songs like that.... makes you really sound like you have an iq of about 37

why do u think nas made 'hip hop is dead' cuz theres no/little hiphop these days. its all rap