PDA

View Full Version : Non Payroll Under the table job needed.

jmmx258
01-22-2007, 02:00 PM
Hey ya'll. I'm looking for an under the table paying job. I'd love to be on payroll due to income tax and the likes. I've got experience in lots of things. Small Engine Repair, Auto Maintenance, some computer skills. I can type 80+ wpm as well. I have also done Construction, General Contracting, adn Landscaping work.

I went to school for Machine Tool & Technology.

Reasoning for Under the table work is due to horrible credit. My Ex Fiance' ruined my credit to where I can't even get a bank account! I even tried to get a loan to consolidate my bills and I couldnt even do that. I would've taken care of before, but I was detained at the time. As it stands right now. I"m looking for any work in any of those feilds, or anything else that will pay with a personal check or cash. Unless I can get a job at a place who banks locally and I can just cash at their bank.

Thanks alot for the look out anybody!

Joey

jmmx258
01-22-2007, 02:01 PM
I also have a resume' upon request.

2.0civic
01-22-2007, 02:02 PM
hmm i dont know anything in kennesaw but i know of a place in lawrenceville and buford looking for site supervisors for construction....

be a server somewhere....only 8 percent gets reported so if you make 15% tips (i generally made around 30%) you pocket alot of money

quickdodgeŽ
01-22-2007, 02:04 PM
Honestly, this thread reeks. It makes no sense. If you have the qualifications you say you do, then why would you not work for a regular job? What's your credit have to do with it? You think you're going to garnished? According to your post, though, your only reasoning is cashing your check. Most every company uses a large bank. Like Suntrust, Wachovia and such. It just doesn't make sense. Later, QD.

xLSTONEx
01-22-2007, 02:29 PM
Go stand down at the BP early in the morning.

jmmx258
01-22-2007, 02:54 PM
It in no way reeks. Where Im' from, most companies use your general everyday banks and you can cash your checks on what bank they use. Due to my poor credit, I havent been able to open up a checking account. Its just like a loan. If you dont have enough credit, they wont give it to you b/c they dont think you can pay them, or will pay them back. If you have bad enough credit, you cant even get a bank account b/c they assume that you will eventually over draw it, and not look back.

Bruce Leroy
01-22-2007, 03:27 PM
You should Valet. If you aren't lazy, and your boss doesn't try to screw you over. You can make ok money.

Blitanicle99
01-22-2007, 05:33 PM
Look up a temp agency, its like 8-10 bucks an hour but most places you can talk them into paying you cash. I worked at Airsept for like 8 months awhile back and we had alot of temps that we paid cash for working harder hours. Also, it was my choice to report taxes or not...

CRXDX
01-22-2007, 05:52 PM
you can cash a check at a check cashing spot....i think they charge you to cash it though..not sure.. but good luck

unkn0wndj
01-23-2007, 09:46 PM
Doesnt walmart cash checks?

jmmx258
01-23-2007, 10:00 PM
Yeah they do. It didnt even really dawn on me to do that. Sorry abou the wasted post everybody.

Lucky DAWG
01-23-2007, 10:18 PM
yea publix man, i worked for target on dallas highway and went across the street to publix every other friday.

half the time they forgot to even charge me, or if i got one guy who i knew there he never even charged me anyways. play kiss ass with one of the guys there at customer service and make some friends and they won't charge you.

it's like 1.50$ per paycheck you cash...
so i have no idea why you need a bank account to get a payroll job

p.s. how did your girlfriend ruin your credit? did she steal your identity or something? or did she take it and go ebay crazy

unkn0wndj
01-24-2007, 12:08 AM
Yeah they do. It didnt even really dawn on me to do that. Sorry abou the wasted post everybody.

It's all good bro :goodjob: