PDA

View Full Version : be on the look out

sspoonfed
01-22-2007, 01:58 AM
i got my ek stolen last night in ptc. i just completed it and the third day i take it out it gets stolen. be on the look out for the car, or parts

it is SPOON blue in color
rhd
cf hood, cf roof skin, cf trunk lid, cf duck bill, cf front and rear lip
has 16'' work emotion cr wheels in bronze with advan tires
each wheel has the word MECH ingraved in the inside rim near the spokes
full tein suspension
has 4 point rollcage painted in bronze
has bride reclinable seats, pass. and driver, and custom bride rear seat and door panals
has real spoon exhaust
spoon calibers, all the way around
spoon strut braces
lic. placed said sspoonfed
has itr engine, the engine and tranny was all polished.
spoon hoses, valve cover
toda interenals, and toda itb
jdm fogs
black housing headlights with city lights
every aftermarket part has MECH engraved on it, from wheels, car itself, seats, engine and tranny almost everything.

theres more just cant think right now.
ill pull up the pics tommorrow when i get home.
please be on the look out.

HalfBaked
01-22-2007, 02:04 AM
Any pics?

N/A EK
01-22-2007, 06:14 AM
Whats is PTC? Sorry to hear about that, but ill keep an eye out.

The BUCKY
01-22-2007, 06:20 AM
lic. plate cant have that many letters

STDClayton
01-22-2007, 04:44 PM
Whats is PTC? Sorry to hear about that, but ill keep an eye out.

Peachtree City

OP: Holy shit? Are you serious??? I'm from PTC. My parents live down there still. Man, what the fuck. I'll keep an eye out for it. I wish you the best of luck!!!!!

imbosile
01-22-2007, 04:46 PM
damn, it sounds nice, i hope you get it back

MongolPup
01-22-2007, 05:45 PM
DAMN that is a nice list, I hope you get it back, sounded kick ass.

KA98S10
01-22-2007, 06:01 PM
wow thats some bs!! hope you get it back!!!

Bballjamal
01-22-2007, 08:39 PM
I believe I saw the car driving east on 34/54 towards fayco this morning on the way back to barnesville! Didn't think anything off it as the person was driving slow as all hail through town.......

Sry to know it was stolen man! I'd have no idea where he went as I blew it off as another tuner just cruising around somewhere.....

2.0civic
01-22-2007, 08:49 PM
I believe I saw the car driving east on 34/54 towards fayco this morning on the way back to barnesville! Didn't think anything off it as the person was driving slow as all hail through town.......

Sry to know it was stolen man! I'd have no idea where he went as I blew it off as another tuner just cruising around somewhere.....

OH DAMN THAT SUCKS

SHOULDNT BE THAT HARD TO SPOT A RHD EK......

sspoonfed
01-22-2007, 09:28 PM
the front plate said sspoonfed
the back said sponfd

bballjmal, u said u saw it going toward fayette. last few days i been non stop riding around looking for it. if u see it again let me know and call the cops

i hope the hell i can catch these assholes.

2.0civic
01-22-2007, 09:30 PM
the front plate said sspoonfed
the back said sponfd

bballjmal, u said u saw it going toward fayette. last few days i been non stop riding around looking for it. if u see it again let me know and call the cops

i hope the hell i can catch these assholes.

keep a lookout for parts on here, HT, IL and a few others....i bet nobody would steal that car just to joyride or claim their own....

Bballjamal
01-22-2007, 09:51 PM
Also, keep a close eye on those who you associate with as "friends". That thing got stolen too soon for it to be some random joe that just might of seen it going through the neighborhood. People like to talk "Yea bobby just got his RHD spoon hatch on the road.......(blah blah).......Bobby Mcgriver over in Spring estates?..no Bobby that lives at 138 East Chaplan way......"

Yea...you get the point! Again sry to hear it got stolen man! And yea, I'll be back and forth throughout the entire southside so I'll definately keep an eye out!

sspoonfed
01-22-2007, 10:01 PM
well the thing was i didnt tell anyone about the car, and only my good buddy saw it once, and thats when i first bought the car stock. so i dont know, no one seen the car done that i know.

but yea keep a look out

Da_unknown
01-23-2007, 07:26 PM
this stealing shit is really getting outta hand...

SpooL'DGsR
01-23-2007, 07:35 PM
man now these fuckers are stealing on the southside !!!!! damm nowhere is safe.

SKUNK2GUY
01-25-2007, 03:11 AM
honestley shit like this makes me want to drive a beater truck. g/l yo!

LiL PaKi
01-25-2007, 09:00 AM
damnnn good luck in getting it back!

Bruce Leroy
01-25-2007, 09:12 AM
Damn that sucks. WHen i get my car out of the shop. I'm putting lojack on it.

sspoonfed
01-28-2007, 04:06 PM
well today well this morning i found the car, the police recovered it at the senoia race track. completely striped, even the damn cf roof skin was taking off. the windows and all. so all i recovered was the shell, no interior at all, no roof, no lights, no suspension at all. man this sucks.

but they did find a but load of fingerprints on it so hopefull they can catch these bitches. so be on the look out on and parts.

The BUCKY
01-28-2007, 04:42 PM
sorry bro

smoknlegend
01-28-2007, 07:23 PM
I live out that way, i wouldnt be surprised if it was kids that go to EC. Ill try and keep an ear out to see if anyone around here has any ideas.

RISKYB
01-28-2007, 08:00 PM
sorry to hear about it man, good luck with it

uproot
01-28-2007, 08:05 PM
man that sucks!!

did you have full coverage on your car/parts, and receipts?

PINKS
01-28-2007, 08:31 PM
damn man i'm sorry thats fucked up.

HachiDori
01-28-2007, 09:39 PM
That sucks complete ass. Sounds like a sick car. G/l on everything and fucking those assholes up!!!

jfman
01-29-2007, 01:52 AM
CF roof skin ?

Sol-Badguy
02-02-2007, 01:53 PM
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that.

Guess I'm lucky no one wants a 91 Prelude.

twinj
02-02-2007, 06:38 PM
sorry to hear that homie. Us people who give a shit about are car, are just going to have to take more precaution cause you never know when it will be your last time with it. G/L EVERONE AND SORRY TO THE DUDE WHO LOST HIS EK THAT SOUNDED LIKE A BADASS FUCKIN CAR

JDM onlyy
02-03-2007, 04:56 PM
damn man, that sucks. your car sounded pretty bad ass...i wouldve love to seen it at the meets. but hope you find those fuckers and fuck them up. :goodjob:

BiH1320
02-03-2007, 09:08 PM
Dammn, sorry to hear that mean. It sucks ass big time. Hopefully you find those fuckfaces and put some bruises on them fuckheads.

puregroove
02-04-2007, 03:13 PM
omg...sorry to hear that, man

sspoonfed
02-04-2007, 04:19 PM
new update

well today the cops and some PIs lifted some fingerprints of the car and found 4 different prints. they made 3 arrest and still looking for the other one. the only part the recovered was the roof skin. one of the guys were 16 and gave up everything. the parts were shiped to cali. the bad thing was, one of the guys were a guy that i grew up with and lost contact after high school. thats some fucked up shit. my insurance guy is awsome. i had the car covered for everything, everypart i bought i gave him recipts on. and plus hes a "friend of the family" so i got a good check. not close to what it was worth of course. but its good enough. ill keep u people updated and still be on the look out on ebay or anything. thanks for you concern.

and jfman. the cf roof skin? i had a cf roof skin made to replaced the stock.

jfman
02-05-2007, 01:25 AM
and jfman. the cf roof skin? i had a cf roof skin made to replaced the stock.
got pix of that ?

Sol-Badguy
02-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Good to hear you've almost got the case closed.

Really sucks for it to be an old friend.

devin
02-05-2007, 02:26 PM
kill all thieves...

JstAneon
02-05-2007, 04:05 PM
hope they rot in jail...

B00STedSvT
02-07-2007, 04:18 PM
That SUcks what happened to ur car bro..ive been through it a few times and im sure alot of people on here have as well...Luckily i dont have to worry about that anymore seeing as how my truck came Factory with Lo jack...I noticed in that very expensive list of parts u didnt mention any alarm or anything...When are people gonna learn?

STDClayton
02-08-2007, 09:28 PM
Let's go fuck them up! :goodjob: If you live in PTC, that is.

B00STedSvT
02-08-2007, 11:18 PM
^^Right cuz Then they wont steal cars anymore..They wont have to..The'll buy them with the money they get for suing your ass for assault and battery..Dumb Idea..BuY an Alarm!..Anybody hear of that??..Dumbass

TIGERJC
02-09-2007, 01:10 AM
I remember seeing a rhd hatch at gordon awhile back. That person has some balls, b/c ptc has so many damn cops that love to pull ppl over for no reasons

Paul_s
02-11-2007, 07:29 AM
sry to hear that man. one of my cars was stolen around last spring and found it in liburn gutted. hope that doesnt happend to you bro. gl trying to find it

B00STedSvT
02-11-2007, 07:37 AM
^^^..U must not have read the Whole thread..He already found his car..Gutted!...Although he apparently got paid for it..150 dollar alarm would have saved him time and Alot of money

STDClayton
02-11-2007, 08:33 PM
^^Right cuz Then they wont steal cars anymore..They wont have to..The'll buy them with the money they get for suing your ass for assault and battery..Dumb Idea..BuY an Alarm!..Anybody hear of that??..Dumbass

They'd have to know who I am first to sue me, dipshit. You must be super cool because you've got a lot of posts and you obviously think that should warrant an asshat style response. Good job.

sspoonfed
02-11-2007, 09:25 PM
^^^..U must not have read the Whole thread..He already found his car..Gutted!...Although he apparently got paid for it..150 dollar alarm would have saved him time and Alot of money

hahaha, i had a 400 dollar alam, and a kill switch. and obvisously that didnt help on bit.

jblaudio06
02-12-2007, 02:10 AM
holy shit... u had alarm and kill switch...i mean if some1 wants somethin bad enough there gonna get it.....but you def have to have a alarm in every car with aftermarket goodies..got insurance to cover everything?

Flip
02-12-2007, 03:45 AM
holy shit... u had alarm and kill switch...i mean if some1 wants somethin bad enough there gonna get it.....but you def have to have a alarm in every car with aftermarket goodies..got insurance to cover everything?

he already said he does...

c'mon people. read a little...

sspoonfed
02-12-2007, 04:51 PM

hahaha really. just read and you will know

sspoonfed
03-27-2007, 04:34 PM
update, a guy on here named jdmdb8itr, found all my parts for me on ebay and other cali sites. well we flew up there a i got all my parts back. thanks jdmdb8itr. check out seller/buyer feedback

jadakid88
04-04-2007, 11:31 AM
damn you lucky as hell my dude!!!

Repost Squintz
04-04-2007, 03:12 PM

nooo cliff notes ftw!!

anyways, congrats on getting your stuff back!! :cheers:

BlueHatch
04-04-2007, 05:57 PM
you got everything back? that blows my mind! i dont even know you and im so fuckin happy for you. thats amazing

BlkCD5
04-04-2007, 06:08 PM
damn, didn't know that someone would have the balls to steal a car in peachtree city. In reference to what JC said, its unbelievable.

sleepys4
04-04-2007, 07:55 PM
Did u have any poctures of it? When you get it back together take pics, sounds like a pretty nice hatch.

CRXchic19
04-06-2007, 01:41 AM
wow, i'm really glad things turned out as good as they did. congrats man :)

T34me
04-06-2007, 11:21 PM

yeah...cause alarms stop people from stealing cars...sorry man, but you know as well as i do that is the biggest load of BS in the world. Alarms dont do shit but beep and honk. You hear the shit all the time at the mall or your apartment complex and does anyone on here drop what theyre doing to go see whos car is beeping and honking??? No, because people dont give a shit and could care less.

BlkCD5
04-07-2007, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by T34me
yeah...cause alarms stop people from stealing cars...sorry man, but you know as well as i do that is the biggest load of BS in the world. Alarms dont do shit but beep and honk. You hear the shit all the time at the mall or your apartment complex and does anyone on here drop what theyre doing to go see whos car is beeping and honking??? No, because people dont give a shit and could care less.

yea, and they might want to beat your ass for not shutting it off..lol. Best option is to:

A) Get insured on your mods
B) some sort of tracking system
C) bite the bullet and hope for the best when that day comes... :(

GSRteg®
04-07-2007, 12:33 PM
Or havea regular car as a DD so you wont be afraid every single time you leave it somewere. Then drive your civic or whatever everywere you know you have clear view of it. At least thats what I do. Then my civic is parked in a secret location with locks and cameras pointhing towars it lol. no seriously!:goodjob:

yea, and they might want to beat your ass for not shutting it off..lol. Best option is to:

A) Get insured on your mods
B) some sort of tracking system
C) bite the bullet and hope for the best when that day comes... :(

Frög
04-07-2007, 12:42 PM
still want to see pics..

mikesEK
04-07-2007, 11:13 PM
if you dont mind telling us ...what is the Ebay name that the guy was selling yer shit under

RutRoe
04-08-2007, 10:18 PM
Holy Shit dude.. I can't belive that. Having gone to high school in PTC and now living in Senoia, that's crazy... are these PTC kids or what ?

And I can't believe Jodi found all your stuff... he's the man.

Can you give us some info on where he found the stuff and how it was recovered so that we can get others to watch for the same type of thing....

jdmdb8itr
04-09-2007, 04:44 PM
what up rut.

well i found his stuff on different sites. on was ebay and one was an civic forum located in cali. i get board at work for hours and search. hahaha but yea i contacted him about his stuff before i bid on it, and then contacted the sellers and said i would pick them up. it was crazy. both the ebay seller and the forum seller was the same guy and one was a freind. so got them both and i think that the guys selling rat on the other people that stole it.

sspoonfed
04-09-2007, 04:52 PM
jodys a great guy. he did an awsome job.

i will have pics up as soon as i get it back together. if jody(jdmdb8itr) still has pics of it post them. it was his old car.

sspoonfed
04-09-2007, 04:55 PM
and give this guy some rep points, he needs it bad. hahaha

Humphrizzle
04-12-2007, 09:32 PM
where in PTC was it stolen.. i live in Newnan and i am scared of these kids trying to steal my SI when i go anywhere.

shinnyprimer
04-22-2007, 08:27 PM
congrats on finding everything. I live near PTC (tyrone) so that hit home for me. still can't believe that it was even touched around that area. PTC, Fayette, and Tyrone cops are all over the place. Anyways great team work. Love the love being shown.