PDA

View Full Version : FS:1993 Honda Accord EX in Cumming, GA

sport_122
01-21-2007, 03:29 PM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/sport_122/Honda%20Accord/ebayauctions058.jpg I have a 1993 honda accord ex model for sale. The car is in Cumming GA off of exit 12A on 400. The car is not running, but when it does everything works. the timing was thrown off when I forgot to tighten down the distributor. Since then I have not wanted to bother with it anymore as we intended on selling it. and I dont want to put more time and money into something that is going to go for cheap anyway. It hasnt been driven since november.

it has 197,xxx miles on it
18's (will need tire in about 5k) good brakes, okay body(pics), but its dirty. It is auto with cloth interior. Tranny is good shift very well. It has a cheap intake, exhaust system, and is lowered 1.5". Windows are tinted just inside the legal limit. The chassis is straight and we have never been in an accident in this car. It has power everything including the sunroof. the interior is very clean.(pics taken before I finished cleaning)

i just replaced spark plugs, water pump, ingintion rotor, plug wires and I have a bolt on cat that needs to be installed. and I cleaned the IACV because I was already working on it. Also replaced main relay switch sometime in 2005. Belts are all good. Timing belt was replaced around 150k and is still very good. the other belts were replace at about 175k. they are all still good too.

heres the scoop.
as I said the car isnt running. you already know why, easy mechanic fix. turns over and fuel goes, but the timing is off. the body is straight but the paint is fading on the roof. it has the normal door dings and the front bumper sags because my wife used to hit parking blocks. It needs a new grounding cable for the battery. and it needs a battery.

Price: 1400 with delivery withing 50 miles of cumming. You can send offers to [email protected]

if you low ball I will ignore you.

the car has been priced as such so because I know that a new motor can be put in this car for 500ish. with that said you could have a low miles accord for 2000, the book value on that is at about 3g's

THIS CAR DOES NOT NEED A MOTOR OR TRANSMISSION. IT WILL BE AN EXTREMEMLY EASY FIX FOR MOST OF YOU. the only reason I mention the swap is to show that the car is priced very fair. I dont have the time or desire to work on this car.

any questions send them to [email protected]
I usually reply fast. my number is 678.468.4015 leave a message as I work in a recording studio and cannot have my phone on most of the time.http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/sport_122/Honda%20Accord/ebayauctions053.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/sport_122/Honda%20Accord/ebayauctions054.jpg

DroPed@BiRth
01-22-2007, 12:37 AM
Not bad! Would you be willing to trade for anything? Also, does the heat and ac work? How bout the door handles, interior lights, all that good stuff, all in working order? Very interested, and in need of a 4 door. Thanks, Joey

aaronfelipe
01-22-2007, 12:39 AM
You don't need two threads for the same thing,